1. Cheung F, Wu AM. (2012). An investigation of predictors of successful aging in the workplace among Hong Kong Chinese older workers. International psychogeriatrics / IPA 24(3):449-64.
2. Pickworth GE, Snyman WD. (2012). Changing assessment practice through in situ faculty development. European journal of dental education : official journal of the Association for Dental Education in Europe 16(1):e59-63.
3. Nomura K, Gohchi K. (2012). Impact of gender-based career obstacles on the working status of women physicians in Japan. Social science & medicine (1982) 75(9):1612-6.
4. Mohammadi S, Attarchi M, Rigi AA, Mirzamohammadi E. (2012). Assessment of the main factors influencing return to work following myocardial infarction: A longitudinal study. International Journal of Collaborative Research on Internal Medicine and Public Health 4(6 ):1305-1314.
5. Knudsen AK, Overland S, Hotopf M, Mykletun A. (2012). Lost working years due to mental disorders: An analysis of the Norwegian disability pension registry. PLoS ONE 7(8 Article Number: e42567. Date of Publication: 15 Aug 2012).
6. Geurtsen GJ, Van Heugten CM, Martina JD, Rietveld AC, et al. (2012). Three-year follow-up results of a residential community reintegration program for patients with chronic acquired brain injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 93(5 ):908-911.
7. Chee K-Y, Muhammad Dain NA, Abdul Aziz S, Syed Mokhtar SS, et al. (2012). Outcomes of patients with first-episode schizophrenia at one-year follow-up: Findings from the National Mental Health Registry in Malaysia. Asia-Pacific Psychiatry 4(1 ):30-39.
8. Reuter E-M, Voelcker-Rehage C, Vieluf S, Godde B. (2012). Touch perception throughout working life: Effects of age and expertise. Experimental Brain Research 216(2 ):287-297.
9. Zeilig G, Weingarden H, Shemesh Y, Herman A, et al. (2012). Functional and environmental factors affecting work status in individuals with longstanding poliomyelitis. Journal of Spinal Cord Medicine 35(1 ):22-27.
10. Hata M, Yoshitake I, Wakui S, Unosawa S, et al. (2012). Sleep disorders and aortic dissection in a working population. Surgery Today 42(4 ):403-405.