1. Fukaura H. (2013). [Present status of Japanese neurologists from the questionnaire survey - to support women doctor''s career advancement]. RinshÅ shinkeigaku = Clinical neurology 53(11):1354-7.
2. Kawakami Y. (2013). [Career support systems for female physicians in Tokyo Women''s Medical University]. RinshÅ shinkeigaku = Clinical neurology 53(11):1361-2.
3. Roick C, Heider D, GAźnther OH, KAźrstein B, Riedel-Heller SG, et al. (2012). [Factors influencing the decision to establish a primary care practice: results from a postal survey of young physicians in Germany]. Gesundheitswesen (Bundesverband der Ãrzte des Ãffentlichen Gesundheitsdienstes (Germany)) 74(1):12-20.
4. Cheung F, Wu AM. (2012). An investigation of predictors of successful aging in the workplace among Hong Kong Chinese older workers. International psychogeriatrics / IPA 24(3):449-64.
5. Pickworth GE, Snyman WD. (2012). Changing assessment practice through in situ faculty development. European journal of dental education : official journal of the Association for Dental Education in Europe 16(1):e59-63.
6. Nomura K, Gohchi K. (2012). Impact of gender-based career obstacles on the working status of women physicians in Japan. Social science & medicine (1982) 75(9):1612-6.
7. Mohammadi S, Attarchi M, Rigi AA, Mirzamohammadi E. (2012). Assessment of the main factors influencing return to work following myocardial infarction: A longitudinal study. International Journal of Collaborative Research on Internal Medicine and Public Health 4(6 ):1305-1314.
8. Knudsen AK, Overland S, Hotopf M, Mykletun A. (2012). Lost working years due to mental disorders: An analysis of the Norwegian disability pension registry. PLoS ONE 7(8 Article Number: e42567. Date of Publication: 15 Aug 2012).
9. Geurtsen GJ, Van Heugten CM, Martina JD, Rietveld AC, et al. (2012). Three-year follow-up results of a residential community reintegration program for patients with chronic acquired brain injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 93(5 ):908-911.
10. Chee K-Y, Muhammad Dain NA, Abdul Aziz S, Syed Mokhtar SS, et al. (2012). Outcomes of patients with first-episode schizophrenia at one-year follow-up: Findings from the National Mental Health Registry in Malaysia. Asia-Pacific Psychiatry 4(1 ):30-39.