1. Vestling M, Ramel E, Iwarsson S. (2005). Quality of life after stroke: well-being, life satisfaction, and subjective aspects of work. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy 12(2):89-95.
2. Rose V, Perz J. (2005). Is CBT useful in vocational rehabilitation for people with a psychiatric disability? Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal 29(1):56-8.
3. Franco LM, Bennett S, Kanfer R, Stubblebine P. (2004). Determinants and consequences of health worker motivation in hospitals in Jordan and Georgia. Social Science and Medicine 58(2):343-55.
4. Khromov AB, Starbuck G, Birkedahl NM, Dubey BL. (2002). The reflective analysis of the personality problems of the young female subjects: A cross-cultural approach. Journal of Projective Psychology and Mental Health 9(1):49-56.
5. Innes e. (2002). Work practice in Australia. Work: a Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation 19(3).
6. Savage AW. (2001). Selby MillSmith Values Indices. Selby MillSmith .
7. Bruyere S. (1999). A comparison of the implementation of the employment provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in the United States and the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.:96 pages.
8. Becker RL. (1992). Becker Work Adjustment Profile. Elbern Publications PO Box 43209.
9. Ltd SaH. (1992). Occupational Personality Questionnaire. Saville and Holdsworth 02116.