1. Pickworth GE, Snyman WD. (2012). Changing assessment practice through in situ faculty development. European journal of dental education : official journal of the Association for Dental Education in Europe 16(1):e59-63.
2. Nomura K, Gohchi K. (2012). Impact of gender-based career obstacles on the working status of women physicians in Japan. Social science & medicine (1982) 75(9):1612-6.
3. Mohammadi S, Attarchi M, Rigi AA, Mirzamohammadi E. (2012). Assessment of the main factors influencing return to work following myocardial infarction: A longitudinal study. International Journal of Collaborative Research on Internal Medicine and Public Health 4(6 ):1305-1314.
4. Knudsen AK, Overland S, Hotopf M, Mykletun A. (2012). Lost working years due to mental disorders: An analysis of the Norwegian disability pension registry. PLoS ONE 7(8 Article Number: e42567. Date of Publication: 15 Aug 2012).
5. Geurtsen GJ, Van Heugten CM, Martina JD, Rietveld AC, et al. (2012). Three-year follow-up results of a residential community reintegration program for patients with chronic acquired brain injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 93(5 ):908-911.
6. Chee K-Y, Muhammad Dain NA, Abdul Aziz S, Syed Mokhtar SS, et al. (2012). Outcomes of patients with first-episode schizophrenia at one-year follow-up: Findings from the National Mental Health Registry in Malaysia. Asia-Pacific Psychiatry 4(1 ):30-39.
7. Reuter E-M, Voelcker-Rehage C, Vieluf S, Godde B. (2012). Touch perception throughout working life: Effects of age and expertise. Experimental Brain Research 216(2 ):287-297.
8. Zeilig G, Weingarden H, Shemesh Y, Herman A, et al. (2012). Functional and environmental factors affecting work status in individuals with longstanding poliomyelitis. Journal of Spinal Cord Medicine 35(1 ):22-27.
9. Hata M, Yoshitake I, Wakui S, Unosawa S, et al. (2012). Sleep disorders and aortic dissection in a working population. Surgery Today 42(4 ):403-405.
10. Schofield DJ, Callander EJ, Shrestha RN, Percival R, et al. (2012). Labour force participation and the influence of having CVD on income poverty of older workers. International Journal of Cardiology 156(1 ):80-83.