1. Schwegler U, Anner J, Boldt C, GlA¤ssel A, Lay V, et al. (2012). Aspects of functioning and environmental factors in medical work capacity evaluations of persons with chronic widespread pain and low back pain can be represented by a combination of applicable ICF Core Sets. BMC public health 12:1088.
2. Cyran A, Wiszniewska M, Walusiak-Skorupa J. (2012). [Barriers to occupational activation of people with disabilities at the level of prophylactic care]. Medycyna pracy 63(6):637-50.
3. Borleri D, Seghizzi P, Manfredini F, Mosconi G. (2012). [Return to work of the cardiac patient: work fitness evaluation in Occupational Medicine Division including an Occupational Cardiology Unit and Work-Physiology Lab in Bergamo]. Giornale italiano di medicina del lavoro ed ergonomia 34(3 Suppl):189-92.
4. Gullino A, Coggiola M, Accomazzo V, Baracco A, De Marzi GP, et al. (2012). [Psychiatric disability and work: assessment of a group of patients examined at the Occupational Medicine Outpatient Department of the Turin University in the period 2000-2012]. Giornale italiano di medicina del lavoro ed ergonomia 34(3 Suppl):229-31.
5. Belotti L, Molinero G, Maccarana G, Mosconi G. (2012). [The role of the occupational physician in disabled return to work]. Giornale italiano di medicina del lavoro ed ergonomia 34(3 Suppl):786-7.
6. Stahl C, Svensson T, Petersson G, Ekberg K. (2011). Swedish rehabilitation professionals' perspectives on work ability assessments in a changing sickness insurance system. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(15-16):1373-82.
7. Nicholls A, Gibson L, McKenna K, Gray M, et al. (2011). Assessment of standing in Functional Capacity Evaluations: An exploration of methods used by a sample of occupational therapists. Work 38(2):145-53.
8. Okreglicka M. (2011). [Return to work management of people with temporary disability]. Medycyna Pracy 62(4):445-52.
9. Spanjer J, Krol B, Brouwer S, Groothoff JW. (2010). Sources of variation in work disability assessment. Work 37(4):405-11.
10. Fadyl JK, McPherson KM. (2010). Understanding decisions about work after spinal cord injury. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 20(1):69-80.