1. Haschke A, Abberger B, MA¼ller E, Wirtz M, Bengel J, et al. (2013). Calibration of an item bank for work capacity in cardiological rehabilitation patients. European journal of preventive cardiology 20(5):807-16.
2. Dekkers-SA”nchez PM, Wind H, Sluiter JK, Frings-Dresen MH. (2013). What factors are most relevant to the assessment of work ability of employees on long-term sick leave? The physicians'' perspective. International archives of occupational and environmental health 86(5):509-18.
3. Kuijer PP, Gouttebarge V, Brouwer S, Reneman MF, Frings-Dresen MH, et al. (2012). Are performance-based measures predictive of work participation in patients with musculoskeletal disorders? A systematic review. International archives of occupational and environmental health 85(2):109-23.
4. Andersen G, Christensen D, Kirkevold M, Johnsen SP. (2012). Post-stroke fatigue and return to work: a 2-year follow-up. Acta neurologica Scandinavica 125(4):248-53.
5. Bremander AB, Hubertsson J, Petersson IF, Grahn B. (2012). Education and benchmarking among physicians may facilitate sick-listing practice. Journal of occupational rehabilitation 22(1):78-87.
6. Tarzia P, Milo M, Di Franco A, Di Monaco A, Cosenza A, et al. (2012). Effect of shift work on endothelial function in young cardiology trainees. European journal of preventive cardiology 19(5):908-13.
7. Stergiou-Kita M, Rappolt S, Dawson D. (2012). Towards developing a guideline for vocational evaluation following traumatic brain injury: the qualitative synthesis of clients'' perspectives. Disability and rehabilitation 34(3):179-88.
8. Stergiou-Kita M, Dawson D, Rappolt S. (2012). Inter-professional clinical practice guideline for vocational evaluation following traumatic brain injury: a systematic and evidence-based approach. Journal of occupational rehabilitation 22(2):166-81.
9. Decuman S, Smith V, Verhaeghe S, Deschepper E, Vermeiren F, et al. (2012). Work participation and work transition in patients with systemic sclerosis: a cross-sectional study. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 51(2):297-304.
10. Tamminga SJ, de Boer AG, Verbeek JH, Frings-Dresen MH. (2012). Breast cancer survivors'' views of factors that influence the return-to-work process--a qualitative study. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 38(2):144-54.