1. Haschke A, Abberger B, MA¼ller E, Wirtz M, Bengel J, et al. (2013). Calibration of an item bank for work capacity in cardiological rehabilitation patients. European journal of preventive cardiology 20(5):807-16.
2. Dekkers-SA¡nchez PM, Wind H, Sluiter JK, Frings-Dresen MH. (2013). What factors are most relevant to the assessment of work ability of employees on long-term sick leave? The physicians'' perspective. International archives of occupational and environmental health 86(5):509-18.
3. Schreuder JA, Roelen CA, de Boer M, Brouwer S, Groothoff JW, et al. (2012). Inter-physician agreement on the readiness of sick-listed employees to return to work. Disability and rehabilitation 34(21):1814-9.
4. de Vries HJ, Reneman MF, Groothoff JW, Geertzen JH, Brouwer S, et al. (2012). Workers who stay at work despite chronic nonspecific musculoskeletal pain: do they differ from workers with sick leave? Journal of occupational rehabilitation 22(4):489-502.
5. Foley M, Thorley K, Denny M. (2012). ''The sick note'': a qualitative study of sickness certification in general practice in Ireland. The European journal of general practice 18(2):92-9.
6. Cohen D, Khan S, Allen J, Sparrow N. (2012). Shifting attitudes: the National Education Programme for work and health. Occupational medicine (Oxford, England) 62(5):371-4.
7. Zoer I, de Graaf L, Kuijer PP, Prinzie P, Hoozemans MJ, et al. (2012). Matching work capacities and demands at job placement in employees with disabilities. Work (Reading, Mass.) 42(2):205-14.
8. Kleniewska A, Ojrzanowski M, LipiA„ska-Ojrzanowska A, Wiszniewska M, Walusiak-Skorupa J, et al. (2012). [Barriers to professional activity among people with cardiovascular diseases]. Medycyna pracy 63(1):105-15.
9. Alessio L, Arici C, Franco G. (2012). Fitness for work in health care workers from the prospective of ethics, science and good practices. La Medicina del lavoro 103(3):165-74.
10. Riboldi L, Bordini L, Ferrario MM. (2012). Fitness for work in health care workers: state of the art and possible operational recommendations for its formulation and management in relationship to alcohol and drug addiction. La Medicina del lavoro 103(3):203-11.