1. Haschke A, Abberger B, MA¼ller E, Wirtz M, Bengel J, et al. (2013). Calibration of an item bank for work capacity in cardiological rehabilitation patients. European journal of preventive cardiology 20(5):807-16.
2. Dekkers-SA”nchez PM, Wind H, Sluiter JK, Frings-Dresen MH. (2013). What factors are most relevant to the assessment of work ability of employees on long-term sick leave? The physicians'' perspective. International archives of occupational and environmental health 86(5):509-18.
3. Tarzia P, Milo M, Di Franco A, Di Monaco A, Cosenza A, et al. (2012). Effect of shift work on endothelial function in young cardiology trainees. European journal of preventive cardiology 19(5):908-13.
4. Stergiou-Kita M, Rappolt S, Dawson D. (2012). Towards developing a guideline for vocational evaluation following traumatic brain injury: the qualitative synthesis of clients'' perspectives. Disability and rehabilitation 34(3):179-88.
5. Stergiou-Kita M, Dawson D, Rappolt S. (2012). Inter-professional clinical practice guideline for vocational evaluation following traumatic brain injury: a systematic and evidence-based approach. Journal of occupational rehabilitation 22(2):166-81.
6. Decuman S, Smith V, Verhaeghe S, Deschepper E, Vermeiren F, et al. (2012). Work participation and work transition in patients with systemic sclerosis: a cross-sectional study. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 51(2):297-304.
7. Tamminga SJ, de Boer AG, Verbeek JH, Frings-Dresen MH. (2012). Breast cancer survivors'' views of factors that influence the return-to-work process--a qualitative study. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 38(2):144-54.
8. Bossema ER, Kool MB, Cornet D, Vermaas P, de Jong M, et al. (2012). Characteristics of suitable work from the perspective of patients with fibromyalgia. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 51(2):311-8.
9. Andersen MF, Nielsen KM, Brinkmann S. (2012). Meta-synthesis of qualitative research on return to work among employees with common mental disorders. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 38(2):93-104.
10. Viikari-Juntura E, Kausto J, Shiri R, Kaila-Kangas L, Takala EP, et al. (2012). Return to work after early part-time sick leave due to musculoskeletal disorders: a randomized controlled trial. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 38(2):134-43.