1. Haschke A, Abberger B, MAĽller E, Wirtz M, Bengel J, et al. (2013). Calibration of an item bank for work capacity in cardiological rehabilitation patients. European journal of preventive cardiology 20(5):807-16.
2. Dekkers-SAˇnchez PM, Wind H, Sluiter JK, Frings-Dresen MH. (2013). What factors are most relevant to the assessment of work ability of employees on long-term sick leave? The physicians'' perspective. International archives of occupational and environmental health 86(5):509-18.
3. Foley M, Thorley K, Denny M. (2012). ''The sick note'': a qualitative study of sickness certification in general practice in Ireland. The European journal of general practice 18(2):92-9.
4. Cohen D, Khan S, Allen J, Sparrow N. (2012). Shifting attitudes: the National Education Programme for work and health. Occupational medicine (Oxford, England) 62(5):371-4.
5. Zoer I, de Graaf L, Kuijer PP, Prinzie P, Hoozemans MJ, et al. (2012). Matching work capacities and demands at job placement in employees with disabilities. Work (Reading, Mass.) 42(2):205-14.
6. Kleniewska A, Ojrzanowski M, LipiA„ska-Ojrzanowska A, Wiszniewska M, Walusiak-Skorupa J, et al. (2012). [Barriers to professional activity among people with cardiovascular diseases]. Medycyna pracy 63(1):105-15.
7. Alessio L, Arici C, Franco G. (2012). Fitness for work in health care workers from the prospective of ethics, science and good practices. La Medicina del lavoro 103(3):165-74.
8. Riboldi L, Bordini L, Ferrario MM. (2012). Fitness for work in health care workers: state of the art and possible operational recommendations for its formulation and management in relationship to alcohol and drug addiction. La Medicina del lavoro 103(3):203-11.
9. ZoA‚nierczyk-Zreda D, Majewski T. (2012). [Adaptation of the working environment to the capacities of workers with physical, intellectual and mental disabilities]. Medycyna pracy 63(4):493-504.
10. Bethge M, Radoschewski FM, Gutenbrunner C. (2012). The Work Ability Index as a screening tool to identify the need for rehabilitation: longitudinal findings from the Second German Sociomedical Panel of Employees. Journal of rehabilitation medicine 44(11):980-7.