18. Borleri D, Seghizzi P, Manfredini F, Mosconi G. (2012). [Return to work of the cardiac patient: work fitness evaluation in Occupational Medicine Division including an Occupational Cardiology Unit and Work-Physiology Lab in Bergamo]. Giornale italiano di medicina del lavoro ed ergonomia 34(3 Suppl):189-92.
19. Gullino A, Coggiola M, Accomazzo V, Baracco A, De Marzi GP, et al. (2012). [Psychiatric disability and work: assessment of a group of patients examined at the Occupational Medicine Outpatient Department of the Turin University in the period 2000-2012]. Giornale italiano di medicina del lavoro ed ergonomia 34(3 Suppl):229-31.
20. Belotti L, Molinero G, Maccarana G, Mosconi G. (2012). [The role of the occupational physician in disabled return to work]. Giornale italiano di medicina del lavoro ed ergonomia 34(3 Suppl):786-7.
21. Stahl C, Svensson T, Petersson G, Ekberg K. (2011). Swedish rehabilitation professionals' perspectives on work ability assessments in a changing sickness insurance system. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(15-16):1373-82.
22. Nicholls A, Gibson L, McKenna K, Gray M, et al. (2011). Assessment of standing in Functional Capacity Evaluations: An exploration of methods used by a sample of occupational therapists. Work 38(2):145-53.
23. Okreglicka M. (2011). [Return to work management of people with temporary disability]. Medycyna Pracy 62(4):445-52.
24. Spanjer J, Krol B, Brouwer S, Groothoff JW. (2010). Sources of variation in work disability assessment. Work 37(4):405-11.
25. Fadyl JK, McPherson KM. (2010). Understanding decisions about work after spinal cord injury. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 20(1):69-80.
26. Fantoni SQ, Peugniez C, Duhamel A, Skrzypczak J, et al. (2010). Factors related to return to work by women with breast cancer in northern France. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 20(1):49-58.
27. Verstappen SM, Watson KD, Lunt M, McGrother K, et al. (2010). Working status in patients with rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and psoriatic arthritis: results from the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register. Rheumatology 49(8):1570-7.