18. Okreglicka M. (2011). [Return to work management of people with temporary disability]. Medycyna Pracy 62(4):445-52.
19. Spanjer J, Krol B, Brouwer S, Groothoff JW. (2010). Sources of variation in work disability assessment. Work 37(4):405-11.
20. Fadyl JK, McPherson KM. (2010). Understanding decisions about work after spinal cord injury. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 20(1):69-80.
21. Fantoni SQ, Peugniez C, Duhamel A, Skrzypczak J, et al. (2010). Factors related to return to work by women with breast cancer in northern France. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 20(1):49-58.
22. Verstappen SM, Watson KD, Lunt M, McGrother K, et al. (2010). Working status in patients with rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and psoriatic arthritis: results from the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register. Rheumatology 49(8):1570-7.
23. Colquhoun H, Letts L, Law M, MacDermid J, et al. (2010). Routine administration of the Canadian Occupational Performance Measure: effect on functional outcome. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 57(2):111-7.
24. Haslam J, Pepin G, Bourbonnais R, Grignon S. (2010). Processes of task performance as measured by the Assessment of Motor and Process Skills (AMPS): A predictor of work-related outcomes for adults with schizophrenia?. Work 37(1):53-64.
25. Gouttebarge V, Wind H, Kuijer PP, Sluiter JK, et al. (2010). How to assess physical work-ability with Functional Capacity Evaluation methods in a more specific and efficient way?. Work 37(1):111-5.
26. Feeler L, St James JD, Schapmire DW. (2010). Isometric strength assessment, part I: static testing does not accurately predict dynamic lifting capacity. Work 37(3):301-8.
27. Fadyl JK, McPherson KM, Schluter PJ, Turner-Stokes L. (2010). Factors contributing to work-ability for injured workers: literature review and comparison with available measures. [Review] [60 refs][Erratum appears in Disabil Rehabil. 2010;32(19):1619]. Disability and Rehabilitation 32(14):1173-83.