18. Mittag O, Raspe H. (2003). [A brief scale for measuring subjective prognosis of gainful employment: Findings of a study of 4279 statutory pension insurees concerning reliability (Guttman scaling) and validity of the scale]. Rehabilitation 42(3):169-174.
19. Gilworth G, Chamberlain MA, Harvey A, Woodhouse A, et al. (2003). Development of a work instability scale for rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care and Research 49(3):349-354.
20. Deen M, Gibson L, Strong J. (2002). A survey of occupational therapy in Australian work practice. Work 19(3):219-230.
21. Tuckwell NL, Straker L, Barrett TE. (2002). Test-retest reliability on nine tasks of the physical work performance evaluation. Work: a Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation 19(3).
22. Friedman L, Cameron C, Fletcher J. (2001). Transition-to-Work Inventory A Job Placement System for Workers with Severe Disabilities. The Psychological Corporation 2498.
23. Gilworth G, Haigh R, Tennant A, Chamberlain MA, et al. (2001). Do rheumatologists recognize their patients' work-related problems? Rheumatology 40(11):1206-1210.
24. Perino C, Zappala G, Verne D, Rago R. (2000). Neuropsychological rehabilitation and return to work after TBI: an Italian experience. Brain Injury Source 4(2):26-8.
25. Soderback I, Jacobs K. (2000). A study of well-being among a population of Swedish workers using a job-related criterion-referenced multidimensional vocational assessment. Work: a Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation 14(2).
26. Asikainen I, Nybo T, Muller K, Sarna S, et al. (1999). Speed performance and long-term functional and vocational outcome in a group of young patients with moderate or severe traumatic brain injury. European Journal of Neurology 6(2):179-185.
27. Beutel M, Dommer T, Kayser E, Bleichner F, et al. (1999). Work and vocational reintegration of psychosomatic patients - Effects and indication for a program involving increases in workload. Psychotherapie, Psychosomatik, Medizinische Psychologie 49(9-10):368-374.