11. Alessio L, Arici C, Franco G. (2012). Fitness for work in health care workers from the prospective of ethics, science and good practices. La Medicina del lavoro 103(3):165-74.
12. Riboldi L, Bordini L, Ferrario MM. (2012). Fitness for work in health care workers: state of the art and possible operational recommendations for its formulation and management in relationship to alcohol and drug addiction. La Medicina del lavoro 103(3):203-11.
13. ZoA‚nierczyk-Zreda D, Majewski T. (2012). [Adaptation of the working environment to the capacities of workers with physical, intellectual and mental disabilities]. Medycyna pracy 63(4):493-504.
14. Bethge M, Radoschewski FM, Gutenbrunner C. (2012). The Work Ability Index as a screening tool to identify the need for rehabilitation: longitudinal findings from the Second German Sociomedical Panel of Employees. Journal of rehabilitation medicine 44(11):980-7.
15. Tuisku K, Vuokko A, Laukkala T, MA¤ntynen J, Melartin T, et al. (2012). [Psychiatric evaluation of functional and work capacity--why, when and how?]. Duodecim; lÃ¤Ã¤ketieteellinen aikakauskirja 128(21):2251-9.
16. Schwegler U, Anner J, Boldt C, GlA¤ssel A, Lay V, et al. (2012). Aspects of functioning and environmental factors in medical work capacity evaluations of persons with chronic widespread pain and low back pain can be represented by a combination of applicable ICF Core Sets. BMC public health 12:1088.
17. Cyran A, Wiszniewska M, Walusiak-Skorupa J. (2012). [Barriers to occupational activation of people with disabilities at the level of prophylactic care]. Medycyna pracy 63(6):637-50.
18. Borleri D, Seghizzi P, Manfredini F, Mosconi G. (2012). [Return to work of the cardiac patient: work fitness evaluation in Occupational Medicine Division including an Occupational Cardiology Unit and Work-Physiology Lab in Bergamo]. Giornale italiano di medicina del lavoro ed ergonomia 34(3 Suppl):189-92.
19. Gullino A, Coggiola M, Accomazzo V, Baracco A, De Marzi GP, et al. (2012). [Psychiatric disability and work: assessment of a group of patients examined at the Occupational Medicine Outpatient Department of the Turin University in the period 2000-2012]. Giornale italiano di medicina del lavoro ed ergonomia 34(3 Suppl):229-31.
20. Belotti L, Molinero G, Maccarana G, Mosconi G. (2012). [The role of the occupational physician in disabled return to work]. Giornale italiano di medicina del lavoro ed ergonomia 34(3 Suppl):786-7.