11. McFadden E, Horton MC, Ford HL, Gilworth G, McFadden M, et al. (2012). Screening for the risk of job loss in multiple sclerosis (MS): development of an MS-specific Work Instability Scale (MS-WIS). Multiple sclerosis (Houndmills, Basingstoke, England) 18(6):862-70.
12. Stigmar K, Ekdahl C, Grahn B. (2012). Work ability: concept and assessment from a physiotherapeutic perspective. An interview study. Physiotherapy theory and practice 28(5):344-54.
13. Kong W, Tang D, Luo X, Yu IT, Liang Y, et al. (2012). Prediction of return to work outcomes under an injured worker case management program. Journal of occupational rehabilitation 22(2):230-40.
14. Honan CA, Brown RF, Hine DW, Vowels L, Wollin JA, et al. (2012). The multiple sclerosis work difficulties questionnaire. Multiple sclerosis (Houndmills, Basingstoke, England) 18(6):871-80.
15. Gross DP, Haws C, NiemelA¤inen R. (2012). What is the rate of functional improvement during occupational rehabilitation in workers'' compensation claimants? Journal of occupational rehabilitation 22(3):292-300.
16. Aust B, Helverskov T, Nielsen MB, Bjorner JB, Rugulies R, et al. (2012). The Danish national return-to-work program--aims, content, and design of the process and effect evaluation. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 38(2):120-33.
17. AndrAŠn D, Svensson M. (2012). Part-time sick leave as a treatment method for individuals with musculoskeletal disorders. Journal of occupational rehabilitation 22(3):418-26.
18. Schreuder JA, Roelen CA, de Boer M, Brouwer S, Groothoff JW, et al. (2012). Inter-physician agreement on the readiness of sick-listed employees to return to work. Disability and rehabilitation 34(21):1814-9.
19. de Vries HJ, Reneman MF, Groothoff JW, Geertzen JH, Brouwer S, et al. (2012). Workers who stay at work despite chronic nonspecific musculoskeletal pain: do they differ from workers with sick leave? Journal of occupational rehabilitation 22(4):489-502.
20. Foley M, Thorley K, Denny M. (2012). ''The sick note'': a qualitative study of sickness certification in general practice in Ireland. The European journal of general practice 18(2):92-9.