11. Bossema ER, Kool MB, Cornet D, Vermaas P, de Jong M, et al. (2012). Characteristics of suitable work from the perspective of patients with fibromyalgia. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 51(2):311-8.
12. Andersen MF, Nielsen KM, Brinkmann S. (2012). Meta-synthesis of qualitative research on return to work among employees with common mental disorders. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 38(2):93-104.
13. Viikari-Juntura E, Kausto J, Shiri R, Kaila-Kangas L, Takala EP, et al. (2012). Return to work after early part-time sick leave due to musculoskeletal disorders: a randomized controlled trial. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 38(2):134-43.
14. McFadden E, Horton MC, Ford HL, Gilworth G, McFadden M, et al. (2012). Screening for the risk of job loss in multiple sclerosis (MS): development of an MS-specific Work Instability Scale (MS-WIS). Multiple sclerosis (Houndmills, Basingstoke, England) 18(6):862-70.
15. Stigmar K, Ekdahl C, Grahn B. (2012). Work ability: concept and assessment from a physiotherapeutic perspective. An interview study. Physiotherapy theory and practice 28(5):344-54.
16. Kong W, Tang D, Luo X, Yu IT, Liang Y, et al. (2012). Prediction of return to work outcomes under an injured worker case management program. Journal of occupational rehabilitation 22(2):230-40.
17. Honan CA, Brown RF, Hine DW, Vowels L, Wollin JA, et al. (2012). The multiple sclerosis work difficulties questionnaire. Multiple sclerosis (Houndmills, Basingstoke, England) 18(6):871-80.
18. Gross DP, Haws C, NiemelA¤inen R. (2012). What is the rate of functional improvement during occupational rehabilitation in workers'' compensation claimants? Journal of occupational rehabilitation 22(3):292-300.
19. Aust B, Helverskov T, Nielsen MB, Bjorner JB, Rugulies R, et al. (2012). The Danish national return-to-work program--aims, content, and design of the process and effect evaluation. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 38(2):120-33.
20. AndrAŠn D, Svensson M. (2012). Part-time sick leave as a treatment method for individuals with musculoskeletal disorders. Journal of occupational rehabilitation 22(3):418-26.