11. Feeler L, St James JD, Schapmire DW. (2010). Isometric strength assessment, part I: static testing does not accurately predict dynamic lifting capacity. Work 37(3):301-8.
12. Fadyl JK, McPherson KM, Schluter PJ, Turner-Stokes L. (2010). Factors contributing to work-ability for injured workers: literature review and comparison with available measures. [Review] [60 refs][Erratum appears in Disabil Rehabil. 2010;32(19):1619]. Disability and Rehabilitation 32(14):1173-83.
13. Linden M, Baron S, Muschalla B. (2010). Relationship between work-related attitudes, performance and capacities according to the ICF in patients with mental disorders. Psychopathology 43(4):262-7.
14. Benedictus MR, Spikman JM, van der Naalt J. (2010). Cognitive and behavioral impairment in traumatic brain injury related to outcome and return to work. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 91(9):1436-41.
15. Reilly T, Tipton M. (2010). A sub-maximal occupational aerobic fitness test alternative, when the use of heart rate is not appropriate. Work 36(3):333-7.
16. Jung MY, Kim JR, Min KC, Gu IS. (2006). [An Offer of Assistive Technology Device and Ergonomic Approach to Improve Functional Capacity of the Disabled]. Disability and Employment Journal 16(2):27 - 47.
17. Hamilton M, Shumate S. (2005). The role and function of certified vocational evaluation specialists. Journal of Rehabilitation 71(1):5-19.
18. Mittag O, Raspe H. (2003). [A brief scale for measuring subjective prognosis of gainful employment: Findings of a study of 4279 statutory pension insurees concerning reliability (Guttman scaling) and validity of the scale]. Rehabilitation 42(3):169-174.
19. Gilworth G, Chamberlain MA, Harvey A, Woodhouse A, et al. (2003). Development of a work instability scale for rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care and Research 49(3):349-354.
20. Deen M, Gibson L, Strong J. (2002). A survey of occupational therapy in Australian work practice. Work 19(3):219-230.