11. Fantoni SQ, Peugniez C, Duhamel A, Skrzypczak J, et al. (2010). Factors related to return to work by women with breast cancer in northern France. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 20(1):49-58.
12. Verstappen SM, Watson KD, Lunt M, McGrother K, et al. (2010). Working status in patients with rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and psoriatic arthritis: results from the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register. Rheumatology 49(8):1570-7.
13. Colquhoun H, Letts L, Law M, MacDermid J, et al. (2010). Routine administration of the Canadian Occupational Performance Measure: effect on functional outcome. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 57(2):111-7.
14. Haslam J, Pepin G, Bourbonnais R, Grignon S. (2010). Processes of task performance as measured by the Assessment of Motor and Process Skills (AMPS): A predictor of work-related outcomes for adults with schizophrenia?. Work 37(1):53-64.
15. Gouttebarge V, Wind H, Kuijer PP, Sluiter JK, et al. (2010). How to assess physical work-ability with Functional Capacity Evaluation methods in a more specific and efficient way?. Work 37(1):111-5.
16. Feeler L, St James JD, Schapmire DW. (2010). Isometric strength assessment, part I: static testing does not accurately predict dynamic lifting capacity. Work 37(3):301-8.
17. Fadyl JK, McPherson KM, Schluter PJ, Turner-Stokes L. (2010). Factors contributing to work-ability for injured workers: literature review and comparison with available measures. [Review] [60 refs][Erratum appears in Disabil Rehabil. 2010;32(19):1619]. Disability and Rehabilitation 32(14):1173-83.
18. Linden M, Baron S, Muschalla B. (2010). Relationship between work-related attitudes, performance and capacities according to the ICF in patients with mental disorders. Psychopathology 43(4):262-7.
19. Benedictus MR, Spikman JM, van der Naalt J. (2010). Cognitive and behavioral impairment in traumatic brain injury related to outcome and return to work. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 91(9):1436-41.
20. Reilly T, Tipton M. (2010). A sub-maximal occupational aerobic fitness test alternative, when the use of heart rate is not appropriate. Work 36(3):333-7.