1. Farinelli Allen L, Babin EA. (2013). Associations between caregiving, social support, and well-being among parents of children with childhood apraxia of speech. Health communication 28(6):568-76.
2. Lallier M, Thierry G, Tainturier MJ. (2013). On the importance of considering individual profiles when investigating the role of auditory sequential deficits in developmental dyslexia. Cognition 126(1):121-7.
3. Abdel-Aziz M. (2013). Speech outcome after early repair of cleft soft palate using Furlow technique. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 77(1):85-8.
4. Versfeld NJ, Goverts ST. (2013). The effect of a carrier phrase on hearing aid amplification of single words in quiet. International journal of audiology 52(3):189-93.
5. Fors A, Abel KM, Wicks S, Magnusson C, Dalman C, et al. (2013). Hearing and speech impairment at age 4 and risk of later non-affective psychosis. Psychological medicine 43(10):2067-76.
6. Graham SA, Fisher SE. (2013). Decoding the genetics of speech and language. Current opinion in neurobiology 23(1):43-51.
7. Skodda S, Gronheit W, Schlegel U. (2012
). [Instability of syllable repetition in progressive supranuclear palsy.]. Journal of Neural Transmission 119(4):457-62.
8. Seebens Y, Diller G. (2012
). [Improvements in speech perception after the upgrade from the TEMPO+ to the OPUS 2 audio processor.]. Orl; Journal of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology and its Related Specialties 74(1):6-11.
9. Fujiyoshi A, Fukushima K, Taguchi T, Omori K, et al. (2012
). [Syntactic development in Japanese hearing-impaired children.]. Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology - Supplement 202:28-34.
10. Skodda S, Gronheit W, Schlegel U. (2012
). [Impairment of vowel articulation as a possible marker of disease progression in Parkinson's disease.]. PLoS ONE [Electronic Resource] 7(2):e32132.