1. Barata LF, de Carvalho GB, Carrara-de Angelis E, de Faria JC, Kowalski LP, et al. (2013). Swallowing, speech and quality of life in patients undergoing resection of soft palate. European archives of oto-rhino-laryngology : official journal of the European Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies (EUFOS) : affiliated with the German Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 270(1):305-12.
2. Farinelli Allen L, Babin EA. (2013). Associations between caregiving, social support, and well-being among parents of children with childhood apraxia of speech. Health communication 28(6):568-76.
3. Lallier M, Thierry G, Tainturier MJ. (2013). On the importance of considering individual profiles when investigating the role of auditory sequential deficits in developmental dyslexia. Cognition 126(1):121-7.
4. Abdel-Aziz M. (2013). Speech outcome after early repair of cleft soft palate using Furlow technique. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 77(1):85-8.
5. Versfeld NJ, Goverts ST. (2013). The effect of a carrier phrase on hearing aid amplification of single words in quiet. International journal of audiology 52(3):189-93.
6. Fors A, Abel KM, Wicks S, Magnusson C, Dalman C, et al. (2013). Hearing and speech impairment at age 4 and risk of later non-affective psychosis. Psychological medicine 43(10):2067-76.
7. Graham SA, Fisher SE. (2013). Decoding the genetics of speech and language. Current opinion in neurobiology 23(1):43-51.
8. Skodda S, Gronheit W, Schlegel U. (2012
). [Instability of syllable repetition in progressive supranuclear palsy.]. Journal of Neural Transmission 119(4):457-62.
9. Seebens Y, Diller G. (2012
). [Improvements in speech perception after the upgrade from the TEMPO+ to the OPUS 2 audio processor.]. Orl; Journal of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology and its Related Specialties 74(1):6-11.
10. Fujiyoshi A, Fukushima K, Taguchi T, Omori K, et al. (2012
). [Syntactic development in Japanese hearing-impaired children.]. Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology - Supplement 202:28-34.