1. Versfeld NJ, Goverts ST. (2013). The effect of a carrier phrase on hearing aid amplification of single words in quiet. International journal of audiology 52(3):189-93.
2. Fors A, Abel KM, Wicks S, Magnusson C, Dalman C, et al. (2013). Hearing and speech impairment at age 4 and risk of later non-affective psychosis. Psychological medicine 43(10):2067-76.
3. Graham SA, Fisher SE. (2013). Decoding the genetics of speech and language. Current opinion in neurobiology 23(1):43-51.
4. Skodda S, Gronheit W, Schlegel U. (2012
). [Instability of syllable repetition in progressive supranuclear palsy.]. Journal of Neural Transmission 119(4):457-62.
5. Seebens Y, Diller G. (2012
). [Improvements in speech perception after the upgrade from the TEMPO+ to the OPUS 2 audio processor.]. Orl; Journal of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology and its Related Specialties 74(1):6-11.
6. Fujiyoshi A, Fukushima K, Taguchi T, Omori K, et al. (2012
). [Syntactic development in Japanese hearing-impaired children.]. Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology - Supplement 202:28-34.
7. Skodda S, Gronheit W, Schlegel U. (2012
). [Impairment of vowel articulation as a possible marker of disease progression in Parkinson's disease.]. PLoS ONE [Electronic Resource] 7(2):e32132.
8. Murdoch BE, Ng ML, Barwood CH. (2012
). [Treatment of articulatory dysfunction in Parkinson's disease using repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation.]. European Journal of Neurology 19(2):340-7.
9. Martinez Perez T, Majerus S, Mahot A, Poncelet M. (2012
). [Evidence for a specific impairment of serial order short-term memory in dyslexic children.]. Dyslexia: the Journal of the British Dyslexia Association 18(2):94-109.
10. McLeod S, Harrison LJ, McCormack J. (2012
). [The intelligibility in Context Scale: validity and reliability of a subjective rating measure.]. Journal of Speech Language and Hearing Research 55(2):648-56.