Home > Database > Index
1. Farinelli Allen L, Babin EA. (2013). Associations between caregiving, social support, and well-being among parents of children with childhood apraxia of speech. Health communication 28(6):568-76.
2. Lallier M, Thierry G, Tainturier MJ. (2013). On the importance of considering individual profiles when investigating the role of auditory sequential deficits in developmental dyslexia. Cognition 126(1):121-7.
3. Abdel-Aziz M. (2013). Speech outcome after early repair of cleft soft palate using Furlow technique. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 77(1):85-8.
4. Versfeld NJ, Goverts ST. (2013). The effect of a carrier phrase on hearing aid amplification of single words in quiet. International journal of audiology 52(3):189-93.
5. Fors A, Abel KM, Wicks S, Magnusson C, Dalman C, et al. (2013). Hearing and speech impairment at age 4 and risk of later non-affective psychosis. Psychological medicine 43(10):2067-76.
6. Graham SA, Fisher SE. (2013). Decoding the genetics of speech and language. Current opinion in neurobiology 23(1):43-51.
7. Skodda S, Gronheit W, Schlegel U. (2012
). [Instability of syllable repetition in progressive supranuclear palsy.]. Journal of Neural Transmission 119(4):457-62.
8. Seebens Y, Diller G. (2012
). [Improvements in speech perception after the upgrade from the TEMPO+ to the OPUS 2 audio processor.]. Orl; Journal of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology and its Related Specialties 74(1):6-11.
9. Fujiyoshi A, Fukushima K, Taguchi T, Omori K, et al. (2012
). [Syntactic development in Japanese hearing-impaired children.]. Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology - Supplement 202:28-34.
10. Skodda S, Gronheit W, Schlegel U. (2012
). [Impairment of vowel articulation as a possible marker of disease progression in Parkinson's disease.]. PLoS ONE [Electronic Resource] 7(2):e32132.
11. Murdoch BE, Ng ML, Barwood CH. (2012
). [Treatment of articulatory dysfunction in Parkinson's disease using repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation.]. European Journal of Neurology 19(2):340-7.
12. Martinez Perez T, Majerus S, Mahot A, Poncelet M. (2012
). [Evidence for a specific impairment of serial order short-term memory in dyslexic children.]. Dyslexia: the Journal of the British Dyslexia Association 18(2):94-109.
13. McLeod S, Harrison LJ, McCormack J. (2012
). [The intelligibility in Context Scale: validity and reliability of a subjective rating measure.]. Journal of Speech Language and Hearing Research 55(2):648-56.
14. van Gelder CM, van Capelle CI, Ebbink BJ, Moor-van Nugteren I, et al. (2012
). [Facial-muscle weakness, speech disorders and dysphagia are common in patients with classic infantile Pompe disease treated with enzyme therapy.]. Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease 35(3):505-11.
15. Cornelis B, Moonen M, Wouters J. (2012
). [Speech intelligibility improvements with hearing aids using bilateral and binaural adaptive multichannel Wiener filtering based noise reduction.]. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 131(6):4743-55.
16. Yunusova Y, Green JR, Greenwood L, Wang J, et al. (2012
). [Tongue movements and their acoustic consequences in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.]. Folia Phoniatrica et Logopedica 64(2):94-102.
17. Herd CP, Tomlinson CL, Deane KH, Brady MC, et al. (2012
). [Speech and language therapy versus placebo or no intervention for speech problems in Parkinson's disease. [Review][Update of Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2001;(2):CD002812; PMID: 11406044]]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 8:CD002812.
18. Herd CP, Tomlinson CL, Deane KH, Brady MC, et al. (2012
). [Comparison of speech and language therapy techniques for speech problems in Parkinson's disease. [Review][Update of Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2001;(2):CD002814; PMID: 11406045]]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 8:CD002814.
19. Bowen A, Hesketh A, Patchick E, Young A, et al. (2012
). [Effectiveness of enhanced communication therapy in the first four months after stroke for aphasia and dysarthria: a randomised controlled trial.]. BMJ 345:e4407.
20. McKean K, Phillips B, Thompson A. (2012
). [A family-centred model of care in paediatric speech-language pathology.]. International Journal of Speechlanguage Pathology 14(3):235-46.
21. Williams CJ, McLeod S. (2012
). [Speech-language pathologists' assessment and intervention practices with multilingual children.]. International Journal of Speechlanguage Pathology 14(3):292-305.
22. Meyer S, Kuhn D, Ptok M. (2012
). [Incomprehensible speech in children. Childhood apraxia of speech]. HNO 60(5):410-5.
23. Flasskamp A, Kotz SA, Schlegel U, Skodda S. (2012
). [Acceleration of syllable repetition in Parkinson's disease is more prominent in the left-side dominant patients.]. Parkinsonism and Related Disorders 18(4):343-7.
24. McKinlay A, McLellan T, Daffue C. (2012
). [The invisible brain injury: the importance of identifying deficits following brain injury in children with intellectual disability.]. NeuroRehabilitation 30(3):183-7.
25. Vilela N, Wertzner HF, Sanches SG, Neves-Lobo IF, et al. (2012
). [Temporal processing in children with phonological disorders submitted to auditory training: a pilot study.]. Jornal da Sociedade Brasileira de Fonoaudiologia 24(1):42-8.
26. Furlan SA, Fukuda MT, Granzotti RB. (2012
). [Phonological awareness abilities of a child with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome before and after speech therapy.]. Jornal da Sociedade Brasileira de Fonoaudiologia 24(1):86-90.
27. Oerbeck B, Johansen J, Lundahl K, Kristensen H. (2012
). [Selective mutism: a home-and kindergarten-based intervention for children 3-5 years: a pilot study.]. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 17(3):370-83.
28. Friedrich C, Ulmer C, Rieber F, Kern E, et al. (2012
). [Safety analysis of vagal nerve stimulation for continuous nerve monitoring during thyroid surgery.]. Laryngoscope 122(9):1979-87.
29. Takano S, Nito T, Tamaruya N, Kimura M, et al. (2012
). [Single institutional analysis of trends over 45 years in etiology of vocal fold paralysis.]. Auris, Nasus, Larynx 39(6):597-600.
30. Murray E, McCabe P, Ballard KJ. (2012
). [A comparison of two treatments for childhood apraxia of speech: methods and treatment protocol for a parallel group randomised control trial.]. BMC Pediatrics 12:112.
31. Fauth C, Vaxelaire B, Rodier JF, Volkmar PP, et al. (2012
). [Acoustic study of sustained vowels made by patients with recurrent nerve paralysis after thyroidectomy]. Revue de Laryngologie Otologie Rhinologie 133(1):27-32.
32. Lorch M, Hellal P. (2012
). [The 'idioglossia' cases of the 1890s and the clinical investigation and treatment of developmental language impairment.]. Cortex 48(8):1052-60.
33. Martyr A, Clare L, Nelis SM, Markova IS, et al. (2012
). [Verbal fluency and awareness of functional deficits in early-stage dementia.]. Clinical Neuropsychologist 26(3):501-19.
34. Lunner T, Hietkamp RK, Andersen MR, Hopkins K, et al. (2012
). [Effect of speech material on the benefit of temporal fine structure information in speech for young normal-hearing and older hearing-impaired participants.]. Ear and Hearing 33(3):377-88.
35. McNeil ML, Brown TF. (2012
). [Laryngology in Canada: results of a national survey.]. Journal of Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery 41(1):65-70.
36. Zhou H, Chen Z, Shi H, Wu Y, et al. (2012
). [Comparisons of auditory performance and speech intelligibility in children with cochlear implants placed using different approaches.]. Otology and Neurotology 33(1):26-9.
37. Perez-Lloret S, Negre-Pages L, Ojero-Senard A, Damier P, et al. (2012
). [Oro-buccal symptoms (dysphagia, dysarthria, and sialorrhea) in patients with Parkinson's disease: preliminary analysis from the French COPARK cohort.]. European Journal of Neurology 19(1):28-37.
38. Cuenca MH, Barrio MM, Anaya P, Establier C. (2012
). [Acoustic markers of syllabic stress in Spanish excellent oesophageal speakers.]. Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics 26(1):71-85.
39. Liegeois FJ, Morgan AT. (2012
). [Neural bases of childhood speech disorders: lateralization and plasticity for speech functions during development.]. Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews 36(1):439-58.
40. Muursepp I, Aibast H, Gapeyeva H, Paasuke M. (2012
). [Motor skills, haptic perception and social abilities in children with mild speech disorders.]. Brain and Development 34(2):128-32.
41. Feeney R, Desha L, Ziviani J, Nicholson JM. (2012
). [Health-related quality-of-life of children with speech and language difficulties: a review of the literature.]. International Journal of Speechlanguage Pathology 14(1):59-72.
42. Martinez-Sanchez F, Garcia Meilan JJ, Perez E, Carro J, et al. (2012
). [Expressive prosodic patterns in individuals with Alzheimer's disease]. Psicothema 24(1):16-21.
43. Griffiths S, Barnes R, Britten N, Wilkinson R. (2012
). [Potential causes and consequences of overlap in talk between speakers with Parkinson's disease and their familiar conversation partners.]. Seminars in Speech and Language 33(1):27-43.
44. Sternic N, Mijajlovic M, Tomic G, Pavlovic A. (2012
). [Dysarthria and mutism.]. Frontiers of Neurology and Neuroscience 30:83-5.
45. Schmitz-Hubsch T, Eckert O, Schlegel U, Klockgether T, et al. (2012
). [Instability of syllable repetition in patients with spinocerebellar ataxia and Parkinson's disease.]. Movement Disorders 27(2):316-9.
46. Whiteside SP, Inglis AL, Dyson L, Roper A, et al. (2012
). [Error reduction therapy in reducing struggle and grope behaviours in apraxia of speech.]. Neuropsychological Rehabilitation 22(2):267-94.
47. KosztyA‚a-Hojna B, Kuryliszyn-Moskal A, Rogowski M, Moskal D, Dakowicz A, et al. (2012). [The impact of vibratory stimulation therapy on voice quality in hyperfunctional occupational dysphonia]. Otolaryngologia polska. The Polish otolaryngology 66(3):219-26.
48. MeilAˇn JJ, MartAnez-SAˇnchez F, Carro J, SAˇnchez JA, PA©rez E, et al. (2012). Acoustic markers associated with impairment in language processing in Alzheimer''s Disease. The Spanish journal of psychology 15(2):487-94.
49. Melle N, Gallego C. (2012). Differential diagnosis between apraxia and dysarthria based on acoustic analysis. The Spanish journal of psychology 15(2):495-504.
50. Newton C. (2012). Between-word processes in children with speech difficulties: insights from a usage-based approach to phonology. Clinical linguistics & phonetics 26(8):712-27.