1. Graham SA, Fisher SE. (2013). Decoding the genetics of speech and language. Current opinion in neurobiology 23(1):43-51.
2. Skodda S, Gronheit W, Schlegel U. (2012
). [Instability of syllable repetition in progressive supranuclear palsy.]. Journal of Neural Transmission 119(4):457-62.
3. Seebens Y, Diller G. (2012
). [Improvements in speech perception after the upgrade from the TEMPO+ to the OPUS 2 audio processor.]. Orl; Journal of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology and its Related Specialties 74(1):6-11.
4. Fujiyoshi A, Fukushima K, Taguchi T, Omori K, et al. (2012
). [Syntactic development in Japanese hearing-impaired children.]. Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology - Supplement 202:28-34.
5. Skodda S, Gronheit W, Schlegel U. (2012
). [Impairment of vowel articulation as a possible marker of disease progression in Parkinson's disease.]. PLoS ONE [Electronic Resource] 7(2):e32132.
6. Murdoch BE, Ng ML, Barwood CH. (2012
). [Treatment of articulatory dysfunction in Parkinson's disease using repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation.]. European Journal of Neurology 19(2):340-7.
7. Martinez Perez T, Majerus S, Mahot A, Poncelet M. (2012
). [Evidence for a specific impairment of serial order short-term memory in dyslexic children.]. Dyslexia: the Journal of the British Dyslexia Association 18(2):94-109.
8. McLeod S, Harrison LJ, McCormack J. (2012
). [The intelligibility in Context Scale: validity and reliability of a subjective rating measure.]. Journal of Speech Language and Hearing Research 55(2):648-56.
9. van Gelder CM, van Capelle CI, Ebbink BJ, Moor-van Nugteren I, et al. (2012
). [Facial-muscle weakness, speech disorders and dysphagia are common in patients with classic infantile Pompe disease treated with enzyme therapy.]. Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease 35(3):505-11.
10. Cornelis B, Moonen M, Wouters J. (2012
). [Speech intelligibility improvements with hearing aids using bilateral and binaural adaptive multichannel Wiener filtering based noise reduction.]. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 131(6):4743-55.
11. Yunusova Y, Green JR, Greenwood L, Wang J, et al. (2012
). [Tongue movements and their acoustic consequences in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.]. Folia Phoniatrica et Logopedica 64(2):94-102.
12. Herd CP, Tomlinson CL, Deane KH, Brady MC, et al. (2012
). [Speech and language therapy versus placebo or no intervention for speech problems in Parkinson's disease. [Review][Update of Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2001;(2):CD002812; PMID: 11406044]]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 8:CD002812.
13. Herd CP, Tomlinson CL, Deane KH, Brady MC, et al. (2012
). [Comparison of speech and language therapy techniques for speech problems in Parkinson's disease. [Review][Update of Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2001;(2):CD002814; PMID: 11406045]]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 8:CD002814.
14. Bowen A, Hesketh A, Patchick E, Young A, et al. (2012
). [Effectiveness of enhanced communication therapy in the first four months after stroke for aphasia and dysarthria: a randomised controlled trial.]. BMJ 345:e4407.
15. McKean K, Phillips B, Thompson A. (2012
). [A family-centred model of care in paediatric speech-language pathology.]. International Journal of Speechlanguage Pathology 14(3):235-46.
16. Williams CJ, McLeod S. (2012
). [Speech-language pathologists' assessment and intervention practices with multilingual children.]. International Journal of Speechlanguage Pathology 14(3):292-305.
17. Meyer S, Kuhn D, Ptok M. (2012
). [Incomprehensible speech in children. Childhood apraxia of speech]. HNO 60(5):410-5.
18. Flasskamp A, Kotz SA, Schlegel U, Skodda S. (2012
). [Acceleration of syllable repetition in Parkinson's disease is more prominent in the left-side dominant patients.]. Parkinsonism and Related Disorders 18(4):343-7.
19. McKinlay A, McLellan T, Daffue C. (2012
). [The invisible brain injury: the importance of identifying deficits following brain injury in children with intellectual disability.]. NeuroRehabilitation 30(3):183-7.
20. Vilela N, Wertzner HF, Sanches SG, Neves-Lobo IF, et al. (2012
). [Temporal processing in children with phonological disorders submitted to auditory training: a pilot study.]. Jornal da Sociedade Brasileira de Fonoaudiologia 24(1):42-8.
21. Furlan SA, Fukuda MT, Granzotti RB. (2012
). [Phonological awareness abilities of a child with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome before and after speech therapy.]. Jornal da Sociedade Brasileira de Fonoaudiologia 24(1):86-90.
22. Oerbeck B, Johansen J, Lundahl K, Kristensen H. (2012
). [Selective mutism: a home-and kindergarten-based intervention for children 3-5 years: a pilot study.]. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 17(3):370-83.
23. Friedrich C, Ulmer C, Rieber F, Kern E, et al. (2012
). [Safety analysis of vagal nerve stimulation for continuous nerve monitoring during thyroid surgery.]. Laryngoscope 122(9):1979-87.
24. Takano S, Nito T, Tamaruya N, Kimura M, et al. (2012
). [Single institutional analysis of trends over 45 years in etiology of vocal fold paralysis.]. Auris, Nasus, Larynx 39(6):597-600.
25. Murray E, McCabe P, Ballard KJ. (2012
). [A comparison of two treatments for childhood apraxia of speech: methods and treatment protocol for a parallel group randomised control trial.]. BMC Pediatrics 12:112.
26. Fauth C, Vaxelaire B, Rodier JF, Volkmar PP, et al. (2012
). [Acoustic study of sustained vowels made by patients with recurrent nerve paralysis after thyroidectomy]. Revue de Laryngologie Otologie Rhinologie 133(1):27-32.
27. Lorch M, Hellal P. (2012
). [The 'idioglossia' cases of the 1890s and the clinical investigation and treatment of developmental language impairment.]. Cortex 48(8):1052-60.
28. Martyr A, Clare L, Nelis SM, Markova IS, et al. (2012
). [Verbal fluency and awareness of functional deficits in early-stage dementia.]. Clinical Neuropsychologist 26(3):501-19.
29. Lunner T, Hietkamp RK, Andersen MR, Hopkins K, et al. (2012
). [Effect of speech material on the benefit of temporal fine structure information in speech for young normal-hearing and older hearing-impaired participants.]. Ear and Hearing 33(3):377-88.
30. McNeil ML, Brown TF. (2012
). [Laryngology in Canada: results of a national survey.]. Journal of Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery 41(1):65-70.
31. Zhou H, Chen Z, Shi H, Wu Y, et al. (2012
). [Comparisons of auditory performance and speech intelligibility in children with cochlear implants placed using different approaches.]. Otology and Neurotology 33(1):26-9.
32. Perez-Lloret S, Negre-Pages L, Ojero-Senard A, Damier P, et al. (2012
). [Oro-buccal symptoms (dysphagia, dysarthria, and sialorrhea) in patients with Parkinson's disease: preliminary analysis from the French COPARK cohort.]. European Journal of Neurology 19(1):28-37.
33. Cuenca MH, Barrio MM, Anaya P, Establier C. (2012
). [Acoustic markers of syllabic stress in Spanish excellent oesophageal speakers.]. Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics 26(1):71-85.
34. Liegeois FJ, Morgan AT. (2012
). [Neural bases of childhood speech disorders: lateralization and plasticity for speech functions during development.]. Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews 36(1):439-58.
35. Muursepp I, Aibast H, Gapeyeva H, Paasuke M. (2012
). [Motor skills, haptic perception and social abilities in children with mild speech disorders.]. Brain and Development 34(2):128-32.
36. Feeney R, Desha L, Ziviani J, Nicholson JM. (2012
). [Health-related quality-of-life of children with speech and language difficulties: a review of the literature.]. International Journal of Speechlanguage Pathology 14(1):59-72.
37. Martinez-Sanchez F, Garcia Meilan JJ, Perez E, Carro J, et al. (2012
). [Expressive prosodic patterns in individuals with Alzheimer's disease]. Psicothema 24(1):16-21.
38. Griffiths S, Barnes R, Britten N, Wilkinson R. (2012
). [Potential causes and consequences of overlap in talk between speakers with Parkinson's disease and their familiar conversation partners.]. Seminars in Speech and Language 33(1):27-43.
39. Sternic N, Mijajlovic M, Tomic G, Pavlovic A. (2012
). [Dysarthria and mutism.]. Frontiers of Neurology and Neuroscience 30:83-5.
40. Schmitz-Hubsch T, Eckert O, Schlegel U, Klockgether T, et al. (2012
). [Instability of syllable repetition in patients with spinocerebellar ataxia and Parkinson's disease.]. Movement Disorders 27(2):316-9.
41. Whiteside SP, Inglis AL, Dyson L, Roper A, et al. (2012
). [Error reduction therapy in reducing struggle and grope behaviours in apraxia of speech.]. Neuropsychological Rehabilitation 22(2):267-94.
42. Yu P, Wang G, Zhang GJ, Tang AR, Wang RG, et al. (2012). [Study on the concordance of objective multi-parameters analysis and perceptual evaluation]. Zhonghua er bi yan hou tou jing wai ke za zhi = Chinese journal of otorhinolaryngology head and neck surgery 47(10):817-22.
43. Guo YQ, Lin SZ, Xu XL, Zhou L, Zhuang PY, et al. (2012). [Role of aerodynamic parameters in voice function assessment]. Zhonghua er bi yan hou tou jing wai ke za zhi = Chinese journal of otorhinolaryngology head and neck surgery 47(10):858-60.
44. Silva Md, Batista AP, Oliveira JP, Dassie-Leite AP. (2012). Social skills in dysphonic children. Jornal da Sociedade Brasileira de Fonoaudiologia 24(4):361-7.
45. Rocha C, Moraes M, Behlau M. (2012). Pain in popular singers. Jornal da Sociedade Brasileira de Fonoaudiologia 24(4):374-80.
46. Dehqan A, Scherer RC, Dashti G, Ansari-Moghaddam A, Fanaie S, et al. (2012). The effects of aging on acoustic parameters of voice. Folia phoniatrica et logopaedica : official organ of the International Association of Logopedics and Phoniatrics (IALP) 64(6):265-70.
47. Rantala LM, Hakala S, Holmqvist S, Sala E. (2012). Connections between voice ergonomic risk factors in classrooms and teachers'' voice production. Folia phoniatrica et logopaedica : official organ of the International Association of Logopedics and Phoniatrics (IALP) 64(6):278-82.
48. Miller N, Mshana G, Msuya O, Dotchin C, Walker R, et al. (2012). Assessment of speech in neurological disorders: development of a Swahili screening test. The South African journal of communication disorders. Die Suid-Afrikaanse tydskrif vir Kommunikasieafwykings 59:27-33.
49. Prathanee B, Angsupakorn N, Pumnum T, Seepuaham C, Jaiyong P, et al. (2012). Comparison of the reliability of parental reporting and the direct test of the Thai Speech and Language Test. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand = Chotmaihet thangphaet 95 Suppl 11:S67-72.
50. Prathanee B, Lorwatanapongsa P, Makarabhirom K, Suphawatjariyakul R, Manochiopinig S, et al. (2012). Reliability of perceptual assessment for resonance disorders in patients with cleft palate. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand = Chotmaihet thangphaet 95 Suppl 11:S73-9.