1. Barata LF, de Carvalho GB, Carrara-de Angelis E, de Faria JC, Kowalski LP, et al. (2013). Swallowing, speech and quality of life in patients undergoing resection of soft palate. European archives of oto-rhino-laryngology : official journal of the European Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies (EUFOS) : affiliated with the German Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 270(1):305-12.
2. Farinelli Allen L, Babin EA. (2013). Associations between caregiving, social support, and well-being among parents of children with childhood apraxia of speech. Health communication 28(6):568-76.
3. Lallier M, Thierry G, Tainturier MJ. (2013). On the importance of considering individual profiles when investigating the role of auditory sequential deficits in developmental dyslexia. Cognition 126(1):121-7.
4. Abdel-Aziz M. (2013). Speech outcome after early repair of cleft soft palate using Furlow technique. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 77(1):85-8.
5. Versfeld NJ, Goverts ST. (2013). The effect of a carrier phrase on hearing aid amplification of single words in quiet. International journal of audiology 52(3):189-93.