1. Versfeld NJ, Goverts ST. (2013). The effect of a carrier phrase on hearing aid amplification of single words in quiet. International journal of audiology 52(3):189-93.
2. Fors A, Abel KM, Wicks S, Magnusson C, Dalman C, et al. (2013). Hearing and speech impairment at age 4 and risk of later non-affective psychosis. Psychological medicine 43(10):2067-76.
3. Graham SA, Fisher SE. (2013). Decoding the genetics of speech and language. Current opinion in neurobiology 23(1):43-51.
4. Skodda S, Gronheit W, Schlegel U. (2012
). [Instability of syllable repetition in progressive supranuclear palsy.]. Journal of Neural Transmission 119(4):457-62.
5. Seebens Y, Diller G. (2012
). [Improvements in speech perception after the upgrade from the TEMPO+ to the OPUS 2 audio processor.]. Orl; Journal of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology and its Related Specialties 74(1):6-11.
6. Fujiyoshi A, Fukushima K, Taguchi T, Omori K, et al. (2012
). [Syntactic development in Japanese hearing-impaired children.]. Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology - Supplement 202:28-34.
7. Skodda S, Gronheit W, Schlegel U. (2012
). [Impairment of vowel articulation as a possible marker of disease progression in Parkinson's disease.]. PLoS ONE [Electronic Resource] 7(2):e32132.
8. Murdoch BE, Ng ML, Barwood CH. (2012
). [Treatment of articulatory dysfunction in Parkinson's disease using repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation.]. European Journal of Neurology 19(2):340-7.
9. Martinez Perez T, Majerus S, Mahot A, Poncelet M. (2012
). [Evidence for a specific impairment of serial order short-term memory in dyslexic children.]. Dyslexia: the Journal of the British Dyslexia Association 18(2):94-109.
10. McLeod S, Harrison LJ, McCormack J. (2012
). [The intelligibility in Context Scale: validity and reliability of a subjective rating measure.]. Journal of Speech Language and Hearing Research 55(2):648-56.
11. van Gelder CM, van Capelle CI, Ebbink BJ, Moor-van Nugteren I, et al. (2012
). [Facial-muscle weakness, speech disorders and dysphagia are common in patients with classic infantile Pompe disease treated with enzyme therapy.]. Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease 35(3):505-11.
12. Cornelis B, Moonen M, Wouters J. (2012
). [Speech intelligibility improvements with hearing aids using bilateral and binaural adaptive multichannel Wiener filtering based noise reduction.]. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 131(6):4743-55.
13. Yunusova Y, Green JR, Greenwood L, Wang J, et al. (2012
). [Tongue movements and their acoustic consequences in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.]. Folia Phoniatrica et Logopedica 64(2):94-102.
14. Herd CP, Tomlinson CL, Deane KH, Brady MC, et al. (2012
). [Speech and language therapy versus placebo or no intervention for speech problems in Parkinson's disease. [Review][Update of Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2001;(2):CD002812; PMID: 11406044]]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 8:CD002812.
15. Herd CP, Tomlinson CL, Deane KH, Brady MC, et al. (2012
). [Comparison of speech and language therapy techniques for speech problems in Parkinson's disease. [Review][Update of Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2001;(2):CD002814; PMID: 11406045]]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 8:CD002814.
16. Bowen A, Hesketh A, Patchick E, Young A, et al. (2012
). [Effectiveness of enhanced communication therapy in the first four months after stroke for aphasia and dysarthria: a randomised controlled trial.]. BMJ 345:e4407.
17. McKean K, Phillips B, Thompson A. (2012
). [A family-centred model of care in paediatric speech-language pathology.]. International Journal of Speechlanguage Pathology 14(3):235-46.
18. Williams CJ, McLeod S. (2012
). [Speech-language pathologists' assessment and intervention practices with multilingual children.]. International Journal of Speechlanguage Pathology 14(3):292-305.
19. Meyer S, Kuhn D, Ptok M. (2012
). [Incomprehensible speech in children. Childhood apraxia of speech]. HNO 60(5):410-5.
20. Flasskamp A, Kotz SA, Schlegel U, Skodda S. (2012
). [Acceleration of syllable repetition in Parkinson's disease is more prominent in the left-side dominant patients.]. Parkinsonism and Related Disorders 18(4):343-7.
21. McKinlay A, McLellan T, Daffue C. (2012
). [The invisible brain injury: the importance of identifying deficits following brain injury in children with intellectual disability.]. NeuroRehabilitation 30(3):183-7.
22. Vilela N, Wertzner HF, Sanches SG, Neves-Lobo IF, et al. (2012
). [Temporal processing in children with phonological disorders submitted to auditory training: a pilot study.]. Jornal da Sociedade Brasileira de Fonoaudiologia 24(1):42-8.
23. Furlan SA, Fukuda MT, Granzotti RB. (2012
). [Phonological awareness abilities of a child with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome before and after speech therapy.]. Jornal da Sociedade Brasileira de Fonoaudiologia 24(1):86-90.
24. Oerbeck B, Johansen J, Lundahl K, Kristensen H. (2012
). [Selective mutism: a home-and kindergarten-based intervention for children 3-5 years: a pilot study.]. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 17(3):370-83.
25. Friedrich C, Ulmer C, Rieber F, Kern E, et al. (2012
). [Safety analysis of vagal nerve stimulation for continuous nerve monitoring during thyroid surgery.]. Laryngoscope 122(9):1979-87.