1. Morgan PJ, Saunders KL, Lubans DR. (2012). Improving physical self-perception in adolescent boys from disadvantaged schools: Psychological outcomes from the Physical Activity Leaders randomized controlled trial. Pediatric Obesity 7(3 ):e27-e32.
2. Torgalsboen A-K. (2012). Sustaining full recovery in schizophrenia after 15 years: Does resilience matter? Clinical Schizophrenia and Related Psychoses 5(4 ):193-200.
3. Xu B, Houston D, Locher JL, Zizza C. (2012). The association between Healthy Eating Index-2005 scores and disability among older Americans. Age and Ageing 41(3 ):365-371.
4. Rosema S, Crowe L, Anderson V. (2012). Social function in children and adolescents after traumatic brain injury: A systematic review 1989-2011. Journal of Neurotrauma 29(7 ):1277-1291.
5. Perraud E, Audigane F. (2011). [A trip with the Pierre Bleue club and institutional psychotherapy]. Soins - Psychiatrie (274):19-22.
6. Park KM, Ku J, Choi SH, Jang HJ, et al. (2011). A virtual reality application in role-plays of social skills training for schizophrenia: a randomized, controlled trial. Psychiatry Research 189(2):166-72.
7. Castorina LL, Negri LM. (2011). The inclusion of siblings in social skills training groups for boys with Asperger syndrome. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 41(1):73-81.
8. Hayashi M, Arakida M, Ohashi K. (2011). The effectiveness of a sex education program facilitating social skills for people with intellectual disability in Japan. Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability 36(1):11-9.
9. Makharadze T, Kitiashvili A, Bricout JC. (2010). Community-based day-care services for people with intellectual disabilities in Georgia: a step towards their social integration. Journal of Intellectual Disabilities 14(4):289-301.
10. Eng JJ. (2010). Fitness and mobility exercise program for stroke. Topics in Geriatric Rehabilitation 26(4 ):310-323.