1. Morelen D, Jacob ML, Suveg C, Jones A, Thomassin K, et al. (2013). Family emotion expressivity, emotion regulation, and the link to psychopathology: examination across race. British journal of psychology (London, England : 1953) 104(2):149-66.
2. Herbert SD, Harvey EA, Roberts JL, Wichowski K, Lugo-Candelas CI, et al. (2013). A randomized controlled trial of a parent training and emotion socialization program for families of hyperactive preschool-aged children. Behavior therapy 44(2):302-16.
3. Bisholt BK. (2012). The professional socialization of recently graduated nurses--experiences of an introduction program. Nurse education today 32(3):278-82.
4. Brown J, Stevens J, Kermode S. (2012). Supporting student nurse professionalisation: the role of the clinical teacher. Nurse education today 32(5):606-10.
5. Dalmazzo M, Personne D, Fouchard M, HAŠron L, Azoulay G, et al. (2012). [Therapeutic gAŽtes in child psychiatry]. Soins. Psychiatrie (278):37-40.
6. Parker JS. (2012). Developing the philosophy of recovery in South African mental health services. African journal of psychiatry 15(6):417-9.
7. Karmali S. (2012). The effect of professional identity on comprehensiveness in strategic decision making: physician executives in the Canadian health care context. Advances in health care management 13:95-121.
8. Albani S, Locastro G, Germana C, Luca S, et al. (2012). [Interrelation dementia-caregiver: Our evaluation experience]. Giornale di Gerontologia 60(4 ):210-214.
9. Berry A, Borgi M, Terranova L, Chiarotti F, et al. (2012). Developing effective animal-assisted intervention programs involving visiting dogs for institutionalized geriatric patients: A pilot study. Psychogeriatrics 12(3 ):143-150.
10. Reach G. (2012). Two character traits associated with adherence to long term therapies. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 98(1 ):19-25.