1. Perraud E, Audigane F. (2011). [A trip with the Pierre Bleue club and institutional psychotherapy]. Soins - Psychiatrie (274):19-22.
2. Park KM, Ku J, Choi SH, Jang HJ, et al. (2011). A virtual reality application in role-plays of social skills training for schizophrenia: a randomized, controlled trial. Psychiatry Research 189(2):166-72.
3. Castorina LL, Negri LM. (2011). The inclusion of siblings in social skills training groups for boys with Asperger syndrome. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 41(1):73-81.
4. Hayashi M, Arakida M, Ohashi K. (2011). The effectiveness of a sex education program facilitating social skills for people with intellectual disability in Japan. Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability 36(1):11-9.
5. Makharadze T, Kitiashvili A, Bricout JC. (2010). Community-based day-care services for people with intellectual disabilities in Georgia: a step towards their social integration. Journal of Intellectual Disabilities 14(4):289-301.
6. Eng JJ. (2010). Fitness and mobility exercise program for stroke. Topics in Geriatric Rehabilitation 26(4 ):310-323.
7. Uliano D, Falciglia G, Del Viscio C, Picelli A, et al. (2010). Augmentative and alternative communication in adolescents with severe intellectual disability: a clinical experience. European Journal of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine 46(2):147-52.
8. van den Bemt L, Kooijman S, Linssen V, Lucassen P, et al. (2010). How does asthma influence the daily life of children? Results of focus group interviews. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 8:5.
9. Dodd HF, Porter MA, Peters GL, Rapee RM. (2010). Social approach in pre-school children with Williams syndrome: the role of the face. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 54(3):194-203.
10. Kersten P, Ashburn A, George S, Low J. (2010). The subjective index for physical and social outcome (SIPSO) in stroke: investigation of its subscale structure. BMC Neurology 10:26.