1. Morelen D, Jacob ML, Suveg C, Jones A, Thomassin K, et al. (2013). Family emotion expressivity, emotion regulation, and the link to psychopathology: examination across race. British journal of psychology (London, England : 1953) 104(2):149-66.
2. Herbert SD, Harvey EA, Roberts JL, Wichowski K, Lugo-Candelas CI, et al. (2013). A randomized controlled trial of a parent training and emotion socialization program for families of hyperactive preschool-aged children. Behavior therapy 44(2):302-16.
3. Brown J, Stevens J, Kermode S. (2012). Supporting student nurse professionalisation: the role of the clinical teacher. Nurse education today 32(5):606-10.
4. Dalmazzo M, Personne D, Fouchard M, HAŠron L, Azoulay G, et al. (2012). [Therapeutic gAŽtes in child psychiatry]. Soins. Psychiatrie (278):37-40.
5. Parker JS. (2012). Developing the philosophy of recovery in South African mental health services. African journal of psychiatry 15(6):417-9.
6. Karmali S. (2012). The effect of professional identity on comprehensiveness in strategic decision making: physician executives in the Canadian health care context. Advances in health care management 13:95-121.
7. Albani S, Locastro G, Germana C, Luca S, et al. (2012). [Interrelation dementia-caregiver: Our evaluation experience]. Giornale di Gerontologia 60(4 ):210-214.
8. Berry A, Borgi M, Terranova L, Chiarotti F, et al. (2012). Developing effective animal-assisted intervention programs involving visiting dogs for institutionalized geriatric patients: A pilot study. Psychogeriatrics 12(3 ):143-150.
9. Reach G. (2012). Two character traits associated with adherence to long term therapies. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 98(1 ):19-25.
10. Kumazaki H, Kobayashi H, Niimura H, Kobayashi Y, et al. (2012). Lower subjective quality of life and the development of social anxiety symptoms after the discharge of elderly patients with remitted schizophrenia: A 5-year longitudinal study. Comprehensive Psychiatry 53(7 ):946-951.