1. Tufan TemIz S, Gulec G, Kaptanoglu C. (2012). [Clinical comparison between adjustment disorder with depressive mood and major depressive disorder]. Noropsikiyatri Arsivi 49(1 ):20-28.
2. Maci T, Pira FL, Quattrocchi G, Nuovo SD, et al. (2012). Physical and cognitive stimulation in Alzheimer disease. The GAIA project: A pilot study. American Journal of Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias 27(2 ):107-113.
3. Bourkel E, Ferring D, Weber G. (2012). Perceived rights of and social distance to people with Alzheimer''s disease. GeroPsych: The Journal of Gerontopsychology and Geriatric Psychiatry 25(1 ):25-32.
4. Potijk MR, De Winter AF, Bos AF, Kerstjens JM, et al. (2012). Higher rates of behavioural and emotional problems at preschool age in children born moderately preterm. Archives of Disease in Childhood 97(2 ):112-117.
5. Seeleman C, Stronks K, van Aalderen W, Bot M-LE. (2012). Deficiencies in culturally competent asthma care for ethnic minority children: A qualitative assessment among care providers. BMC Pediatrics 12( 47. Date of Publication: 2 May 2012).
6. Morgan PJ, Saunders KL, Lubans DR. (2012). Improving physical self-perception in adolescent boys from disadvantaged schools: Psychological outcomes from the Physical Activity Leaders randomized controlled trial. Pediatric Obesity 7(3 ):e27-e32.
7. Torgalsboen A-K. (2012). Sustaining full recovery in schizophrenia after 15 years: Does resilience matter? Clinical Schizophrenia and Related Psychoses 5(4 ):193-200.
8. Xu B, Houston D, Locher JL, Zizza C. (2012). The association between Healthy Eating Index-2005 scores and disability among older Americans. Age and Ageing 41(3 ):365-371.
9. Rosema S, Crowe L, Anderson V. (2012). Social function in children and adolescents after traumatic brain injury: A systematic review 1989-2011. Journal of Neurotrauma 29(7 ):1277-1291.
10. Thorlby R, Jorgensen S, Ayanian JZ, Sequist TD. (2011). Clinicians'' views of an intervention to reduce racial disparities in diabetes outcomes. Journal of the National Medical Association 103(9-10 ):968-977.