220. Walker T, Cheseldine S. (1997). Towards outcome measurements: monitoring effectiveness of anger management and assertiveness training in a group setting. British Journal of Learning Disabilities 25(4):134-7.
221. Jordan DW, Le Metais J. (1997). Social Skilling through Cooperative Learning. Educational Research 39(1):3-21.
222. Rapee RM, Melville LF. (1997). Recall of family factors in social phobia and panic disorder: Comparison of mother and offspring reports. Depression and Anxiety 5(1):7-11.
223. Anderson C, Laubscher S, Burns R. (1996). Validation of the Short Form 36 (SF-36) health survey questionnaire among stroke patients. Stroke 27(10):1812-1816.
224. King S, Dixon MJ. (1996). The influence of expressed emotion, family dynamics, and symptom type on the social adjustment of schizophrenic young adults. Archives of General Psychiatry 53(12):1098-1104.
225. Kalucy M, Bower C, Stanley F. (1996). School-aged children with spina bifida in Western Australia -- parental perspectives on functional outcome. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 38(4):325-34.
226. Chambon O, Marie Cardine M, Dazord A. (1996). Social skills training for chronic psychotic patients: A French study. European Psychiatry 2(77S-84S).
227. Eames P, Cotterill G, Kneale TA, Storrar AL, et al. (1996). Outcome of intensive rehabilitation after severe brain injury: A long-term follow-up study. Brain Injury 10(9):631-650.
228. Schopler E, Reichler RJ, Bashford A, Lansing MD, et al. (1995). Psychoeducational Profile Revised. PRO-ED 6897.
229. Marriage KJ, Gordon V, Brand L. (1995). A social skills group for boys with Asperger's syndrome. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 29(1):58-62.