220. Stricker K, Schulze Monking H, Buchkremer G. (1997). Family interaction and the course of schizophrenic illness: Results of a multivariate prospective study. Psychopathology 30(5):282-290.
221. Hoffmann H, Kupper Z. (1997). Relationships between social competence, psychopathology and work performance and their predictive value for vocational rehabilitation of schizophrenic outpatients. Schizophrenia Research 23(1):69-79.
222. Walker T, Cheseldine S. (1997). Towards outcome measurements: monitoring effectiveness of anger management and assertiveness training in a group setting. British Journal of Learning Disabilities 25(4):134-7.
223. Jordan DW, Le Metais J. (1997). Social Skilling through Cooperative Learning. Educational Research 39(1):3-21.
224. Rapee RM, Melville LF. (1997). Recall of family factors in social phobia and panic disorder: Comparison of mother and offspring reports. Depression and Anxiety 5(1):7-11.
225. Anderson C, Laubscher S, Burns R. (1996). Validation of the Short Form 36 (SF-36) health survey questionnaire among stroke patients. Stroke 27(10):1812-1816.
226. King S, Dixon MJ. (1996). The influence of expressed emotion, family dynamics, and symptom type on the social adjustment of schizophrenic young adults. Archives of General Psychiatry 53(12):1098-1104.
227. Kalucy M, Bower C, Stanley F. (1996). School-aged children with spina bifida in Western Australia -- parental perspectives on functional outcome. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 38(4):325-34.
228. Chambon O, Marie Cardine M, Dazord A. (1996). Social skills training for chronic psychotic patients: A French study. European Psychiatry 2(77S-84S).
229. Eames P, Cotterill G, Kneale TA, Storrar AL, et al. (1996). Outcome of intensive rehabilitation after severe brain injury: A long-term follow-up study. Brain Injury 10(9):631-650.