220. Macdonald EM, Jackson HJ, Hayes RL, Baglioni AJ Jr. (1998). Social skill as a determinant of social networks and perceived social support in schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Research 29(3 (Feb 9)):275-86.
221. Sotillo C, Rodriguez C, Salazar V. (1998). Dissemination of a social skills training program for chronic schizophrenic patients in Peru. International Review of Psychiatry 10(1):51-53.
222. Riley TL, Brown ME. (1998). The Magic of Multimedia: Creating Leaders of Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow. Gifted Child Today Magazine 21(5):20-22.
223. Roy AWN, Dimigen G, Taylor M. (1998). The relationship between social networks and the employment of visually impaired college graduates. Journal of Visual Impairment and Blindness 92(7):423-32.
224. Suzuki Y. (1998). The relationship between job search skills and employability for persons with mild mental retardation. Work: a Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation 11(1).
225. Kloszewska I. (1998). Incidence and relationship between behavioural and psychological symptoms in Alzheimer's disease. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 13(11):785-92.
226. Florit Robles AC, Linos Redondo PM. (1998). [Training in social skills in a group of chronic mental patients]. Anales de Psiquiatria 14(8):339-346.
227. Vallance DD, Wintre MG. (1997). Discourse processes underlying social competence in children with language learning disabilities. Development and Psychopathology 9(1):95-108.
228. Voelker S, Shore D, Hakim Larson J, Bruner D. (1997). Discrepancies in parent and teacher ratings of adaptive behavior of children with multiple disabilities. Mental Retardation 35(1):10-17.
229. King GA, Specht JA, Schultz I, WarrLeeper G, et al. (1997). Social skills training for withdrawn unpopular children with physical disabilities: A preliminary evaluation. Rehabilitation Psychology 42(1):47-60.