1. Watson K, Roberts B, Chow C, Goryakin Y, Rotman D, et al. (2013). Micro- and meso-level influences on obesity in the former Soviet Union: a multi-level analysis. European journal of public health 23(2):291-8.
2. Emerson E. (2013). Commentary: Childhood exposure to environmental adversity and the well-being of people with intellectual disabilities. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(7):589-600.
3. McCauley D, Gorter JW, Russell DJ, Rosenbaum P, Law M, et al. (2013). Assessment of environmental factors in disabled children 2-12 years: development and reliability of the Craig Hospital Inventory of Environmental Factors (CHIEF) for Children-Parent Version. Child: care, health and development 39(3):337-44.
4. Burt SA. (2013). Do etiological influences on aggression overlap with those on rule breaking? A meta-analysis. Psychological medicine 43(9):1801-12.
5. Jensen RE, King AS. (2013). The authoritative metaphor and social change: Surgeon General C. Everett Koop''s Direct Mailer, "Understanding AIDS". Health communication 28(6):592-602.