1. Dyson SM, Atkin K, Culley LA, Dyson SE, et al. (2011). Sickle cell, habitual dys-positions and fragile dispositions: young people with sickle cell at school. Sociology of Health and Illness 33(3):465-83.
2. Verboom CE, Sentse M, Sijtsema JJ, Nolen WA, et al. (2011). Explaining heterogeneity in disability with major depressive disorder: effects of personal and environmental characteristics. Journal of Affective Disorders 132(1-2):71-81.
3. Mak AK. (2011). Toward an occupational rehabilitation policy community for cancer survivors in Singapore: a stakeholder perspective from the SME employers. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 21( Suppl 1):S77-85.
4. Docherty SJ, Kovas Y, Plomin R. (2011). Gene-environment interaction in the etiology of mathematical ability using SNP sets. Behavior Genetics 41(1):141-54.
5. O'Halloran R, Worrall L, Hickson L. (2011). Environmental factors that influence communication between patients and their healthcare providers in acute hospital stroke units: an observational study. International Journal of Language and Communication Disorders 46(1):30-47.