1. Nunes DM, de Bruin VM, Louzada FM, Peixoto CA, Cavalcante AG, et al. (2013). Actigraphic assessment of sleep in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 17(1):125-32.
2. Zagozdzon P, Kolarzyk E, Marcinkowski JT. (2013). Quality of life and social determinants of anxiolytics and hypnotics use in women in Poland: a population-based study. The International journal of social psychiatry 59(3):296-300.
3. Watson K, Roberts B, Chow C, Goryakin Y, Rotman D, et al. (2013). Micro- and meso-level influences on obesity in the former Soviet Union: a multi-level analysis. European journal of public health 23(2):291-8.
4. Emerson E. (2013). Commentary: Childhood exposure to environmental adversity and the well-being of people with intellectual disabilities. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(7):589-600.
5. McCauley D, Gorter JW, Russell DJ, Rosenbaum P, Law M, et al. (2013). Assessment of environmental factors in disabled children 2-12 years: development and reliability of the Craig Hospital Inventory of Environmental Factors (CHIEF) for Children-Parent Version. Child: care, health and development 39(3):337-44.