1. Rauchfuss M, Fischer T, Bogner G, Maier B. (2012). Influence of so far neglected psychosomatic factors, BMI and smoking on pregnancy-induced hypertension (PIH). Pregnancy Hypertension 2(2 ):93-100.
2. Trang NHHD, Hong TK, Dibley MJ. (2012). Cohort profile: Ho Chi Minh City Youth cohort-changes in diet, physical activity, sedentary behaviour and relationship with overweight/obesity in adolescents. BMJ Open 2(1 Article Number: e000362. Date of Publication: 2012).
3. Wagner K-H, Brath H. (2012). A global view on the development of non communicable diseases. Preventive Medicine 54(SUPPL. ):S38-S41.
4. Hao K, Yasuda S, Takii T, Ito Y, et al. (2012). Urbanization, life style changes and the incidence/in-hospital mortality of acute myocardial infarction in Japan: Report from the MIYAGI-AMI Registry Study. Circulation Journal 76(5 ):1136-1144.
5. Jorgensen ME, Borch-Johnsen K, Witte DR, Bjerregaard P. (2012). Diabetes in Greenland and its relationship with urbanization. Diabetic Medicine 29(6 ):755-760.