Home > Database > Index
1. Pietrek C, Elbert T, Weierstall R, MA¼ller O, Rockstroh B, et al. (2013). Childhood adversities in relation to psychiatric disorders. Psychiatry research 206(1):103-10.
2. KavA© G, Shalmon M, Knafo A. (2013). Environmental contributions to preschoolers'' semantic fluency. Developmental science 16(1):124-35.
3. Angkurawaranon C, Wattanatchariya N, Doyle P, Nitsch D. (2013). Urbanization and non-communicable disease mortality in Thailand: an ecological correlation study. Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH 18(2):130-40.
4. Tay L, Tan K, Diener E, Gonzalez E. (2013). Social relations, health behaviors, and health outcomes: a survey and synthesis. Applied psychology. Health and well-being 5(1):28-78.
5. Boyd I, Rubin G, Wessely S. (2012). Taking refuge from modernity: 21st century hermits. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine 105(12):523-9.
6. de Lange N. (2012). Researching to make a difference: possibilities for social science research in the age of AIDS. SAHARA J : journal of Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS Research Alliance / SAHARA , Human Sciences Research Council 9 Suppl 1:S3-10.
7. Rantala LM, Hakala S, Holmqvist S, Sala E. (2012). Connections between voice ergonomic risk factors in classrooms and teachers'' voice production. Folia phoniatrica et logopaedica : official organ of the International Association of Logopedics and Phoniatrics (IALP) 64(6):278-82.
8. Prince SA, Kristjansson EA, Russell K, Billette J-M, et al. (2012). Relationships between neighborhoods, physical activity, and obesity: A multilevel analysis of a large Canadian city. Obesity 20(10 ):2093-2100.
9. Wolfs CAG, Kessels A, Severens JL, Brouwer W, et al. (2012). Predictive factors for the objective burden of informal care in people with dementia: A systematic review. Alzheimer Disease and Associated Disorders 26(3 ):197-204.
10. Catindig J-AS, Venketasubramanian N, Ikram MK, Chen C. (2012). Epidemiology of dementia in Asia: Insights on prevalence, trends and novel risk factors. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 321(1-2 ):11-16.
11. Dures E, Hewlett S. (2012). Cognitiveg-behavioural approaches to self-management in rheumatic disease. Nature Reviews Rheumatology 8(9 ):553-559.
12. Veeraswamy S, Vijayam B, Gupta VK, Kapur A. (2012). Gestational diabetes: The public health relevance and approach. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 97(3 ):350-358.
13. Liu F-B, Chen X-L, Guo L, Liu X-B. (2012). Evaluation of a scale of patient-reported outcomes for the assessment of myasthenia gravis patients in China. Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine 18(10 ):737-745.
14. Zheng Y, Lamoureux EL, Lavanya R, Wu R, et al. (2012). Prevalence and risk factors of diabetic retinopathy in migrant Indians in an urbanized society in Asia: The Singapore Indian eye study. Ophthalmology 119(10 ):2119-2124.
15. Boonstra N, Sterk B, Wunderink L, Sytema S, et al. (2012). Association of treatment delay, migration and urbanicity in psychosis. European Psychiatry 27(7 ):500-505.
16. Van Oeffelen AAM, Agyemang C, Bots ML, Stronks K, et al. (2012). The relation between socioeconomic status and short-term mortality after acute myocardial infarction persists in the elderly: Results from a nationwide study. European Journal of Epidemiology 27(8 ):605-613.
17. Ribinik P, Le Moine F, de Korvin G, Coudeyre E, et al. (2012). Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (PRM) care pathways: "Patients after total hip arthroplasty". Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine 55(8 ):540-545.
18. Ribinik P, Le Moine F, de Korvin G, Coudeyre E, et al. (2012). Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (PRM) care pathways: "Patients after total knee arthroplasty". Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine 55(8 ):533-539.
19. Lin CH, Lee YY, Liu CC, Chen HF, et al. (2012). Urbanization and prevalence of depression in diabetes. Public Health 126(2 ):104-111.
20. Hamer M, Frasure-Smith N, Lesperance F, Harvey BH, et al. (2012). Depressive symptoms and 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure in Africans: The SABPA study. International Journal of Hypertension 2012( 426803. Date of Publication: 2012).
21. Jorgensen ME, Borch-Johnsen K, Witte DR, Bjerregaard P. (2012). Diabetes in Greenland and its relationship with urbanization. Diabetic Medicine 29(6 ):755-760.
22. Shyu C-S, Lin H-K, Lin C-H, Fu L-S. (2012). Prevalence of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in patients with pediatric allergic disorders: A nationwide, population-based study. Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection 45(3 ):237-242.
23. Su H-Y, Tsang M-W, Huang S-Y, Mechanick JI, et al. (2012). Transculturalization of a diabetes-specific nutrition algorithm: Asian application. Current Diabetes Reports 12(2 ):213-219.
24. Andegiorgish AK, Wang J, Zhang X, Liu X, et al. (2012). Prevalence of overweight, obesity, and associated risk factors among school children and adolescents in Tianjin, China. European Journal of Pediatrics 171(4 ):697-703.
25. Schiotz M, Bogelund M, Almdal T, Willaing I. (2012). Discrete choice as a method for exploring education preferences in a Danish population of patients with type 2 diabetes. Patient Education and Counseling 87(2 ):217-225.