1. Dyson SM, Atkin K, Culley LA, Dyson SE, et al. (2011). Sickle cell, habitual dys-positions and fragile dispositions: young people with sickle cell at school. Sociology of Health and Illness 33(3):465-83.
2. Verboom CE, Sentse M, Sijtsema JJ, Nolen WA, et al. (2011). Explaining heterogeneity in disability with major depressive disorder: effects of personal and environmental characteristics. Journal of Affective Disorders 132(1-2):71-81.
3. Mak AK. (2011). Toward an occupational rehabilitation policy community for cancer survivors in Singapore: a stakeholder perspective from the SME employers. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 21( Suppl 1):S77-85.
4. Docherty SJ, Kovas Y, Plomin R. (2011). Gene-environment interaction in the etiology of mathematical ability using SNP sets. Behavior Genetics 41(1):141-54.
5. O'Halloran R, Worrall L, Hickson L. (2011). Environmental factors that influence communication between patients and their healthcare providers in acute hospital stroke units: an observational study. International Journal of Language and Communication Disorders 46(1):30-47.
6. Cacchioni T, Wolkowitz C. (2011). Treating women's sexual difficulties: the body work of sexual therapy. Sociology of Health and Illness 33(2):266-79.
7. Mushi D, Hunter E, Mtuya C, Mshana G, et al. (2011). Social-cultural aspects of epilepsy in Kilimanjaro Region, Tanzania: knowledge and experience among patients and carers. Epilepsy and Behavior 20(2):338-43.
8. Guell C. (2011). Candi(e)d action: biosocialities of Turkish Berliners living with diabetes. Medical Anthropology Quarterly 25(3):377-94.
9. Diaz-Atienza F, Gurpegui M. (2011). Environmental stress but not subjective distress in children or adolescents with alopecia areata. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 71(2):102-7.
10. Escorpizo R, Graf S, Marti A, Noreau L, et al. (2011). Domain sets and measurement instruments on participation and environmental factors in spinal cord injury research. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 90(11 Suppl 2):S66-78.
11. Ferro MA, Avison WR, Campbell MK, Speechley KN. (2011). The impact of maternal depressive symptoms on health-related quality of life in children with epilepsy: a prospective study of family environment as mediators and moderators. Epilepsia 52(2):316-25.
12. Sorlie T, Parniakov A, Rezvy G, Ponomarev O. (2010). Psychometric evaluation of the Ward Atmosphere Scale in a Russian psychiatric hospital. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry 64(6):377-83.
13. Collier L, McPherson K, Ellis-Hill C, Staal J, et al. (2010). Multisensory stimulation to improve functional performance in moderate to severe dementia--interim results. American Journal of Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias 25(8):698-703.
14. Hewitt A, Howie L, Feldman S. (2010). Retirement: What will you do? A narrative inquiry of occupation-based planning for retirement: Implications for practice. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 57(1):8-16.
15. Kwok TC, Yuen KS, Ho FK, Chan WM. (2010). Getting lost in the community: a phone survey on the community-dwelling demented people in Hong Kong. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 25(4):427-32.
16. Wigg JM. (2010). Liberating the wanderers: using technology to unlock doors for those living with dementia. Sociology of Health and Illness 32(2):288-303.
17. Huttunen K, Valimaa T. (2010). Parents' views on changes in their child's communication and linguistic and socioemotional development after cochlear implantation. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education 15(4):383-404.
18. Garin P, Schmerber S, Magnan J, Truy E, et al. (2010). Bilateral vibrant soundbridge implantation: audiologic and subjective benefits in quiet and noisy environments. Acta Oto-Laryngologica 130(12):1370-8.
19. Baskak B, Ones U. (2010). [Social capital and psychiatric disorders: On trust and reciprocity]. Noropsikiyatri Arsivi 47(3 ):252-259.
20. Tassara V, Norton RC, Marques WEU. (2010). [Importance of the social and familial context in the management of obese children]. Revista Paulista de Pediatria 28(3 ):309-314.
21. Meesters PD, Stek ML, Comijs HC, De Haan L, et al. (2010). Social functioning among older community-dwelling patients with schizophrenia: A review. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 18(10 ):862-878.
22. Atkins L, Brown RG, Leigh PN, Goldstein LH. (2010). Marital relationships in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 11(4):344-50.
23. Kimura K, Obuchi S, Arai T, Nagasawa H, et al. (2010). The influence of short-term strength training on health-related quality of life and executive cognitive function. Journal of Physiological Anthropology 29(3):95-101.
24. Hodes M. (2010). The mental health of detained asylum seeking children. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 19(7):621-3.
25. Fezeu L, Balkau B, Sobngwi E, Kengne AP, et al. (2010). Waist circumference and obesity-related abnormalities in French and Cameroonian adults: the role of urbanization and ethnicity. International Journal of Obesity 34(3):446-53.