1. Hsu S-W, Lin J-D, Chiang P-H, Chang Y-C, et al. (2012). Comparison of outpatient services between elderly people with intellectual disabilities and the general elderly population in Taiwan. Research in Developmental Disabilities 33(5 ):1429-1436.
2. Pradeepa R, Prabhakaran D, Mohan V. (2012). Emerging economies and diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics 14(SUPPL. 1 ):S59-S67.
3. Iqbal MP. (2012). Economic development by reducing the burden of cardiovascular disease in South Asia. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences 28(3 ):564-566.
4. Matthys F, Tremmery S, Autriojje M, Joostens P, et al. (2012). [ADHD and addiction: A complicated liaison]. Tijdschrift voor Psychiatrie 54(6 ):539-548.
5. Hibino Y, Takaki J, Ogino K, Kambayashi Y, et al. (2012). The relationship between social capital and self-rated health in a Japanese population: A multilevel analysis. Environmental Health and Preventive Medicine 17(1 ):44-52.
6. Nurmatov U, Nwaru BI, Devereux G, Sheikh A. (2012). Confounding and effect modification in studies of diet and childhood asthma and allergies. Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 67(8 ):1041-1059.
7. Kotzamani D, Panou T, Mastorodemos V, Tzagournissakis M, et al. (2012). Rising incidence of multiple sclerosis in females associated with urbanization. Neurology 78(22 ):1728-1735.
8. Vazquez-Rodriguez CF, Vazquez-Nava F, Vazquez-Rodriguez EM, Morales-Romero J, et al. (2012). [Smoking in Non-Student Mexican Adolescents With Asthma. Relation With Family Structure, Educational Level, Parental Approval of Smoking, Parents Who Smoke, and Smoking friends]. Archivos de Bronconeumologia 48(2 ):37-42.
9. Schaffner N, Schimmelmann BG, Niedersteberg A, Schultze-Lutter F. (2012). [Pathways-to-care for first-episode psychotic patients an overview of international studies]. Fortschritte der Neurologie Psychiatrie 80(2 ):72-78.
10. Andrade LH, Wang Y-P, Andreoni S, Silveira CM, et al. (2012). Mental disorders in megacities: Findings from the Sao Paulo megacity mental health survey, Brazil. PLoS ONE 7(2 Article Number: e31879. Date of Publication: 14 Feb 2012).
11. Nixon CA, Moore HJ, Douthwaite W, Gibson EL, et al. (2012). Identifying effective behavioural models and behaviour change strategies underpinning preschool- and school-based obesity prevention interventions aimed at 4-6-year-olds: A systematic review. Obesity Reviews 13(SUPPL. 1 ):106-117.
12. Kreichauf S, Wildgruber A, Krombholz H, Gibson EL, et al. (2012). Critical narrative review to identify educational strategies promoting physical activity in preschool. Obesity Reviews 13(SUPPL. 1 ):96-105.
13. Poortinga W. (2012). Community resilience and health: The role of bonding, bridging, and linking aspects of social capital. Health and Place 18(2 ):286-295.
14. Hanibuchi T, Kondo K, Nakaya T, Shirai K, et al. (2012). Does walkable mean sociable? Neighborhood determinants of social capital among older adults in Japan. Health and Place 18(2 ):229-239.
15. Hsu S-W, Chiang P-H, Lin L-P, Lin J-D. (2012). Disparity in autism spectrum disorder prevalence among Taiwan National Health Insurance enrollees: Age, gender and urbanization effects. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders 6(2 ):836-841.
16. Bourque F, van der Ven E, Fusar-Poli P, Malla A. (2012). Immigration, social environment and onset of psychotic disorders. Current Pharmaceutical Design 18(4 ):518-526.
17. Joubert C, Sallustrau J-F, Laugier F, Dailliat M. (2012). [The song of the sirenes, or how to steer straight: About family therapy in institutions]. Psychotherapies 32(1 ):49-59.
18. Tohid H, Ishak NM, Muhammad NA, Ahmad FNM, et al. (2012). Perceived effects of the Malaysian national tobacco control programme on adolescent smoking cessation: A qualitative study. Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences 19(2 ):35-47.
19. Huang K-H, Tsai W-C, Kung P-T. (2012). The use of Pap smear and its influencing factors among women with disabilities in Taiwan. Research in Developmental Disabilities 33(2 ):307-314.
20. Tsai W-C, Kung P-T, Wang J-Y. (2012). Disparities in the use of preventive health care among children with disabilities in Taiwan. Research in Developmental Disabilities 33(2 ):324-333.
21. Cleary A. (2012). Suicidal action, emotional expression, and the performance of masculinities. Social Science and Medicine 74(4 ):498-505.
22. Janssens M, Lataster T, Simons CJP, Oorschot M, et al. (2012). Emotion recognition in psychosis: No evidence for an association with real world social functioning. Schizophrenia Research 142(1-3 ):116-121.
23. Seeleman C, Stronks K, van Aalderen W, Bot M-LE. (2012). Deficiencies in culturally competent asthma care for ethnic minority children: A qualitative assessment among care providers. BMC Pediatrics 12( 47. Date of Publication: 2 May 2012).
24. Guinhouya BC. (2012). Physical activity in the prevention of childhood obesity. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology 26(5 ):438-447.
25. Clarke K, Couchman G. (2012). Caregiver causal attributions in youth psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry 6(3 ):309-316.