Home > Database > Index
1. Ghosh A, Dutt A, Bhargava P, Snowden J. (2013). Environmental dependency behaviours in frontotemporal dementia: have we been underrating them? Journal of neurology 260(3):861-8.
2. Krug I, Villarejo C, JimA©nez-Murcia S, PerpiA±Aˇ C, Vilarrasa N, et al. (2013). Eating-related environmental factors in underweight eating disorders and obesity: are there common vulnerabilities during childhood and early adolescence? European eating disorders review : the journal of the Eating Disorders Association 21(3):202-8.
3. Voorend CG, Norris SA, Griffiths PL, Sedibe MH, Westerman MJ, et al. (2013). ''We eat together; today she buys, tomorrow I will buy the food'': adolescent best friends'' food choices and dietary practices in Soweto, South Africa. Public health nutrition 16(3):559-67.
4. Vilain J, Galliot AM, Durand-Roger J, Leboyer M, Llorca PM, et al. (2013). [Environmental risk factors for schizophrenia: a review]. L''EncÃ©phale 39(1):19-28.
5. Zhang F, Krafft T, Ye B, Zhang F, Zhang J, et al. (2013). The lag effects and seasonal differences of air pollutants on allergic rhinitis in Beijing. The Science of the total environment 442:172-6.
6. Nogueira H, FerrAŁo M, Gama A, MourAŁo I, Rosado Marques V, et al. (2013). Perceptions of neighborhood environments and childhood obesity: evidence of harmful gender inequities among Portuguese children. Health & place 19:69-73.
7. Paris J, Lis E. (2013). Can sociocultural and historical mechanisms influence the development of borderline personality disorder? Transcultural psychiatry 50(1):140-51.
8. Rottmann M, Maier W, von Klot S, DA¶ring A, Mielck A, et al. (2013). [Association between the social status of city districts and health risks: multilevel analyses concerning the regional distribution of overweight, hypertension and self-rated health in Augsburg, Germany]. Gesundheitswesen (Bundesverband der Ã„rzte des Ã–ffentlichen Gesundheitsdienstes (Germany)) 75(3):134-9.
9. Pietrek C, Elbert T, Weierstall R, MAĽller O, Rockstroh B, et al. (2013). Childhood adversities in relation to psychiatric disorders. Psychiatry research 206(1):103-10.
10. KavA© G, Shalmon M, Knafo A. (2013). Environmental contributions to preschoolers'' semantic fluency. Developmental science 16(1):124-35.
11. Angkurawaranon C, Wattanatchariya N, Doyle P, Nitsch D. (2013). Urbanization and non-communicable disease mortality in Thailand: an ecological correlation study. Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH 18(2):130-40.
12. Tay L, Tan K, Diener E, Gonzalez E. (2013). Social relations, health behaviors, and health outcomes: a survey and synthesis. Applied psychology. Health and well-being 5(1):28-78.
13. Haddad L, Meyer-Lindenberg A. (2012). [Social environmental risk factors and mental disorders: insights into underlying neural mechanisms drawing on the example of urbanicity]. Der Nervenarzt 83(11):1403-9.
14. Chin L, Quine S. (2012). Common factors that enhance the quality of life for women living in their own homes or in aged care facilities. Journal of women & aging 24(4):269-79.
15. Finegood DT. (2012). The importance of systems thinking to address obesity. NestlÃ© Nutrition Institute workshop series 73:123-37; discussion 139-41.
16. Bracik J, Krysta K, Zaczek A. (2012). Impact of family and school environment on the development of social anxiety disorder: a questionnaire study. Psychiatria Danubina 24 Suppl 1:S125-7.
17. Szczegielniak A, Skowronek A, Krysta K, Krupka-Matuszczyk I. (2012). Aggression in the work environment of physiotherapists. Psychiatria Danubina 24 Suppl 1:S147-52.
18. Boyd I, Rubin G, Wessely S. (2012). Taking refuge from modernity: 21st century hermits. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine 105(12):523-9.
19. de Lange N. (2012). Researching to make a difference: possibilities for social science research in the age of AIDS. SAHARA J : journal of Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS Research Alliance / SAHARA , Human Sciences Research Council 9 Suppl 1:S3-10.
20. Rantala LM, Hakala S, Holmqvist S, Sala E. (2012). Connections between voice ergonomic risk factors in classrooms and teachers'' voice production. Folia phoniatrica et logopaedica : official organ of the International Association of Logopedics and Phoniatrics (IALP) 64(6):278-82.
21. Prince SA, Kristjansson EA, Russell K, Billette J-M, et al. (2012). Relationships between neighborhoods, physical activity, and obesity: A multilevel analysis of a large Canadian city. Obesity 20(10 ):2093-2100.
22. Wolfs CAG, Kessels A, Severens JL, Brouwer W, et al. (2012). Predictive factors for the objective burden of informal care in people with dementia: A systematic review. Alzheimer Disease and Associated Disorders 26(3 ):197-204.
23. Catindig J-AS, Venketasubramanian N, Ikram MK, Chen C. (2012). Epidemiology of dementia in Asia: Insights on prevalence, trends and novel risk factors. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 321(1-2 ):11-16.
24. Dures E, Hewlett S. (2012). Cognitiveg-behavioural approaches to self-management in rheumatic disease. Nature Reviews Rheumatology 8(9 ):553-559.
25. Veeraswamy S, Vijayam B, Gupta VK, Kapur A. (2012). Gestational diabetes: The public health relevance and approach. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 97(3 ):350-358.