Home > Database > Index
1. Watson K, Roberts B, Chow C, Goryakin Y, Rotman D, et al. (2013). Micro- and meso-level influences on obesity in the former Soviet Union: a multi-level analysis. European journal of public health 23(2):291-8.
2. Emerson E. (2013). Commentary: Childhood exposure to environmental adversity and the well-being of people with intellectual disabilities. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(7):589-600.
3. McCauley D, Gorter JW, Russell DJ, Rosenbaum P, Law M, et al. (2013). Assessment of environmental factors in disabled children 2-12 years: development and reliability of the Craig Hospital Inventory of Environmental Factors (CHIEF) for Children-Parent Version. Child: care, health and development 39(3):337-44.
4. Burt SA. (2013). Do etiological influences on aggression overlap with those on rule breaking? A meta-analysis. Psychological medicine 43(9):1801-12.
5. Jensen RE, King AS. (2013). The authoritative metaphor and social change: Surgeon General C. Everett Koop''s Direct Mailer, "Understanding AIDS". Health communication 28(6):592-602.
6. Kritsotakis G, Vassilaki M, Melaki V, Georgiou V, Philalithis AE, et al. (2013). Social capital in pregnancy and postpartum depressive symptoms: a prospective mother-child cohort study (the Rhea study). International journal of nursing studies 50(1):63-72.
7. Kubicek B, Korunka C, Ulferts H. (2013). Acceleration in the care of older adults: new demands as predictors of employee burnout and engagement. Journal of advanced nursing 69(7):1525-38.
8. Matthews S, Dietze P, Room R, Chikritzhs T, Jolley D, et al. (2013). The social location of heavy episodic alcohol consumption in the Victorian population. Drug and alcohol review 32(2):157-61.
9. Lundin K, NA¤svall A, KA¶bler S, Linde G, Rask-Andersen H, et al. (2013). Cochlear implantation in the elderly. Cochlear implants international 14(2):92-7.
10. Ghosh A, Dutt A, Bhargava P, Snowden J. (2013). Environmental dependency behaviours in frontotemporal dementia: have we been underrating them? Journal of neurology 260(3):861-8.
11. Krug I, Villarejo C, JimA©nez-Murcia S, PerpiA±A¡ C, Vilarrasa N, et al. (2013). Eating-related environmental factors in underweight eating disorders and obesity: are there common vulnerabilities during childhood and early adolescence? European eating disorders review : the journal of the Eating Disorders Association 21(3):202-8.
12. Voorend CG, Norris SA, Griffiths PL, Sedibe MH, Westerman MJ, et al. (2013). ''We eat together; today she buys, tomorrow I will buy the food'': adolescent best friends'' food choices and dietary practices in Soweto, South Africa. Public health nutrition 16(3):559-67.
13. Vilain J, Galliot AM, Durand-Roger J, Leboyer M, Llorca PM, et al. (2013). [Environmental risk factors for schizophrenia: a review]. L''EncÃ©phale 39(1):19-28.
14. Zhang F, Krafft T, Ye B, Zhang F, Zhang J, et al. (2013). The lag effects and seasonal differences of air pollutants on allergic rhinitis in Beijing. The Science of the total environment 442:172-6.
15. Nogueira H, FerrA£o M, Gama A, MourA£o I, Rosado Marques V, et al. (2013). Perceptions of neighborhood environments and childhood obesity: evidence of harmful gender inequities among Portuguese children. Health & place 19:69-73.
16. Paris J, Lis E. (2013). Can sociocultural and historical mechanisms influence the development of borderline personality disorder? Transcultural psychiatry 50(1):140-51.
17. Rottmann M, Maier W, von Klot S, DA¶ring A, Mielck A, et al. (2013). [Association between the social status of city districts and health risks: multilevel analyses concerning the regional distribution of overweight, hypertension and self-rated health in Augsburg, Germany]. Gesundheitswesen (Bundesverband der Ã„rzte des Ã–ffentlichen Gesundheitsdienstes (Germany)) 75(3):134-9.
18. Pietrek C, Elbert T, Weierstall R, MA¼ller O, Rockstroh B, et al. (2013). Childhood adversities in relation to psychiatric disorders. Psychiatry research 206(1):103-10.
19. KavA© G, Shalmon M, Knafo A. (2013). Environmental contributions to preschoolers'' semantic fluency. Developmental science 16(1):124-35.
20. Angkurawaranon C, Wattanatchariya N, Doyle P, Nitsch D. (2013). Urbanization and non-communicable disease mortality in Thailand: an ecological correlation study. Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH 18(2):130-40.
21. Tay L, Tan K, Diener E, Gonzalez E. (2013). Social relations, health behaviors, and health outcomes: a survey and synthesis. Applied psychology. Health and well-being 5(1):28-78.
22. Keating N, Gaudet N. (2012). Quality of life of persons with dementia. The journal of nutrition, health & aging 16(5):454-6.
23. Rochette A, Loiselle F. (2012). Successfully performing a university student''s role despite disabilities: challenges of an inclusive environment and appropriate task modification. Disability and rehabilitation 34(25):2201-6.
24. Lysdal SH, Johansen JD, Flyvholm MA, SA¸sted H. (2012). A quantification of occupational skin exposures and the use of protective gloves among hairdressers in Denmark. Contact dermatitis 66(6):323-34.
25. Ehehalt S, Neu A, Michaelis D, Heinke P, Willasch AM, et al. (2012). Incidence of type 1 diabetes in childhood before and after the reunification of Germany--an analysis of epidemiological data, 1960-2006. Experimental and clinical endocrinology & diabetes : official journal, German Society of Endocrinology [and] German Diabetes Association 120(8):441-4.