Home > Database > Index
1. Kritsotakis G, Vassilaki M, Melaki V, Georgiou V, Philalithis AE, et al. (2013). Social capital in pregnancy and postpartum depressive symptoms: a prospective mother-child cohort study (the Rhea study). International journal of nursing studies 50(1):63-72.
2. Kubicek B, Korunka C, Ulferts H. (2013). Acceleration in the care of older adults: new demands as predictors of employee burnout and engagement. Journal of advanced nursing 69(7):1525-38.
3. Matthews S, Dietze P, Room R, Chikritzhs T, Jolley D, et al. (2013). The social location of heavy episodic alcohol consumption in the Victorian population. Drug and alcohol review 32(2):157-61.
4. Lundin K, NA¤svall A, KA¶bler S, Linde G, Rask-Andersen H, et al. (2013). Cochlear implantation in the elderly. Cochlear implants international 14(2):92-7.
5. Ghosh A, Dutt A, Bhargava P, Snowden J. (2013). Environmental dependency behaviours in frontotemporal dementia: have we been underrating them? Journal of neurology 260(3):861-8.
6. Krug I, Villarejo C, JimA©nez-Murcia S, PerpiA±Aˇ C, Vilarrasa N, et al. (2013). Eating-related environmental factors in underweight eating disorders and obesity: are there common vulnerabilities during childhood and early adolescence? European eating disorders review : the journal of the Eating Disorders Association 21(3):202-8.
7. Voorend CG, Norris SA, Griffiths PL, Sedibe MH, Westerman MJ, et al. (2013). ''We eat together; today she buys, tomorrow I will buy the food'': adolescent best friends'' food choices and dietary practices in Soweto, South Africa. Public health nutrition 16(3):559-67.
8. Vilain J, Galliot AM, Durand-Roger J, Leboyer M, Llorca PM, et al. (2013). [Environmental risk factors for schizophrenia: a review]. L''EncÃ©phale 39(1):19-28.
9. Zhang F, Krafft T, Ye B, Zhang F, Zhang J, et al. (2013). The lag effects and seasonal differences of air pollutants on allergic rhinitis in Beijing. The Science of the total environment 442:172-6.
10. Nogueira H, FerrAŁo M, Gama A, MourAŁo I, Rosado Marques V, et al. (2013). Perceptions of neighborhood environments and childhood obesity: evidence of harmful gender inequities among Portuguese children. Health & place 19:69-73.