1. Watson K, Roberts B, Chow C, Goryakin Y, Rotman D, et al. (2013). Micro- and meso-level influences on obesity in the former Soviet Union: a multi-level analysis. European journal of public health 23(2):291-8.
2. Emerson E. (2013). Commentary: Childhood exposure to environmental adversity and the well-being of people with intellectual disabilities. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(7):589-600.
3. McCauley D, Gorter JW, Russell DJ, Rosenbaum P, Law M, et al. (2013). Assessment of environmental factors in disabled children 2-12 years: development and reliability of the Craig Hospital Inventory of Environmental Factors (CHIEF) for Children-Parent Version. Child: care, health and development 39(3):337-44.
4. Burt SA. (2013). Do etiological influences on aggression overlap with those on rule breaking? A meta-analysis. Psychological medicine 43(9):1801-12.
5. Jensen RE, King AS. (2013). The authoritative metaphor and social change: Surgeon General C. Everett Koop''s Direct Mailer, "Understanding AIDS". Health communication 28(6):592-602.
6. Kritsotakis G, Vassilaki M, Melaki V, Georgiou V, Philalithis AE, et al. (2013). Social capital in pregnancy and postpartum depressive symptoms: a prospective mother-child cohort study (the Rhea study). International journal of nursing studies 50(1):63-72.
7. Kubicek B, Korunka C, Ulferts H. (2013). Acceleration in the care of older adults: new demands as predictors of employee burnout and engagement. Journal of advanced nursing 69(7):1525-38.
8. Matthews S, Dietze P, Room R, Chikritzhs T, Jolley D, et al. (2013). The social location of heavy episodic alcohol consumption in the Victorian population. Drug and alcohol review 32(2):157-61.
9. Lundin K, NA¤svall A, KA¶bler S, Linde G, Rask-Andersen H, et al. (2013). Cochlear implantation in the elderly. Cochlear implants international 14(2):92-7.
10. Ghosh A, Dutt A, Bhargava P, Snowden J. (2013). Environmental dependency behaviours in frontotemporal dementia: have we been underrating them? Journal of neurology 260(3):861-8.