1. Ibabe I, Jaureguizar J, Bentler PM. (2013). Protective factors for adolescent violence against authority. The Spanish journal of psychology 16:E76.
2. Kennedy JM. (2013). Tactile drawings, ethics, and a sanctuary: metaphoric devices invented by a blind woman. Perception 42(6):658-68.
3. KieA‡-SwierczyA„ska M, Chomiczewska-SkA³ra D, SwierczyA„ska-Machura D, Krecisz B. (2013). [Manicurists and pedicurists - occupation group at high risk of work-related dermatoses]. Medycyna pracy 64(4):579-91.
4. Nunes DM, de Bruin VM, Louzada FM, Peixoto CA, Cavalcante AG, et al. (2013). Actigraphic assessment of sleep in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 17(1):125-32.
5. Zagozdzon P, Kolarzyk E, Marcinkowski JT. (2013). Quality of life and social determinants of anxiolytics and hypnotics use in women in Poland: a population-based study. The International journal of social psychiatry 59(3):296-300.
6. Watson K, Roberts B, Chow C, Goryakin Y, Rotman D, et al. (2013). Micro- and meso-level influences on obesity in the former Soviet Union: a multi-level analysis. European journal of public health 23(2):291-8.
7. Emerson E. (2013). Commentary: Childhood exposure to environmental adversity and the well-being of people with intellectual disabilities. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(7):589-600.
8. McCauley D, Gorter JW, Russell DJ, Rosenbaum P, Law M, et al. (2013). Assessment of environmental factors in disabled children 2-12 years: development and reliability of the Craig Hospital Inventory of Environmental Factors (CHIEF) for Children-Parent Version. Child: care, health and development 39(3):337-44.
9. Burt SA. (2013). Do etiological influences on aggression overlap with those on rule breaking? A meta-analysis. Psychological medicine 43(9):1801-12.
10. Jensen RE, King AS. (2013). The authoritative metaphor and social change: Surgeon General C. Everett Koop''s Direct Mailer, "Understanding AIDS". Health communication 28(6):592-602.