1. Dyson SM, Atkin K, Culley LA, Dyson SE, et al. (2011). Sickle cell, habitual dys-positions and fragile dispositions: young people with sickle cell at school. Sociology of Health and Illness 33(3):465-83.
2. Verboom CE, Sentse M, Sijtsema JJ, Nolen WA, et al. (2011). Explaining heterogeneity in disability with major depressive disorder: effects of personal and environmental characteristics. Journal of Affective Disorders 132(1-2):71-81.
3. Mak AK. (2011). Toward an occupational rehabilitation policy community for cancer survivors in Singapore: a stakeholder perspective from the SME employers. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 21( Suppl 1):S77-85.
4. Docherty SJ, Kovas Y, Plomin R. (2011). Gene-environment interaction in the etiology of mathematical ability using SNP sets. Behavior Genetics 41(1):141-54.
5. O'Halloran R, Worrall L, Hickson L. (2011). Environmental factors that influence communication between patients and their healthcare providers in acute hospital stroke units: an observational study. International Journal of Language and Communication Disorders 46(1):30-47.
6. Cacchioni T, Wolkowitz C. (2011). Treating women's sexual difficulties: the body work of sexual therapy. Sociology of Health and Illness 33(2):266-79.
7. Mushi D, Hunter E, Mtuya C, Mshana G, et al. (2011). Social-cultural aspects of epilepsy in Kilimanjaro Region, Tanzania: knowledge and experience among patients and carers. Epilepsy and Behavior 20(2):338-43.
8. Guell C. (2011). Candi(e)d action: biosocialities of Turkish Berliners living with diabetes. Medical Anthropology Quarterly 25(3):377-94.
9. Diaz-Atienza F, Gurpegui M. (2011). Environmental stress but not subjective distress in children or adolescents with alopecia areata. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 71(2):102-7.
10. Escorpizo R, Graf S, Marti A, Noreau L, et al. (2011). Domain sets and measurement instruments on participation and environmental factors in spinal cord injury research. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 90(11 Suppl 2):S66-78.