Home > Database > Index
1. Krug I, Villarejo C, JimA©nez-Murcia S, PerpiA±Aˇ C, Vilarrasa N, et al. (2013). Eating-related environmental factors in underweight eating disorders and obesity: are there common vulnerabilities during childhood and early adolescence? European eating disorders review : the journal of the Eating Disorders Association 21(3):202-8.
2. Voorend CG, Norris SA, Griffiths PL, Sedibe MH, Westerman MJ, et al. (2013). ''We eat together; today she buys, tomorrow I will buy the food'': adolescent best friends'' food choices and dietary practices in Soweto, South Africa. Public health nutrition 16(3):559-67.
3. Vilain J, Galliot AM, Durand-Roger J, Leboyer M, Llorca PM, et al. (2013). [Environmental risk factors for schizophrenia: a review]. L''EncÃ©phale 39(1):19-28.
4. Zhang F, Krafft T, Ye B, Zhang F, Zhang J, et al. (2013). The lag effects and seasonal differences of air pollutants on allergic rhinitis in Beijing. The Science of the total environment 442:172-6.
5. Nogueira H, FerrAŁo M, Gama A, MourAŁo I, Rosado Marques V, et al. (2013). Perceptions of neighborhood environments and childhood obesity: evidence of harmful gender inequities among Portuguese children. Health & place 19:69-73.
6. Paris J, Lis E. (2013). Can sociocultural and historical mechanisms influence the development of borderline personality disorder? Transcultural psychiatry 50(1):140-51.
7. Rottmann M, Maier W, von Klot S, DA¶ring A, Mielck A, et al. (2013). [Association between the social status of city districts and health risks: multilevel analyses concerning the regional distribution of overweight, hypertension and self-rated health in Augsburg, Germany]. Gesundheitswesen (Bundesverband der Ã„rzte des Ã–ffentlichen Gesundheitsdienstes (Germany)) 75(3):134-9.
8. Pietrek C, Elbert T, Weierstall R, MAĽller O, Rockstroh B, et al. (2013). Childhood adversities in relation to psychiatric disorders. Psychiatry research 206(1):103-10.
9. KavA© G, Shalmon M, Knafo A. (2013). Environmental contributions to preschoolers'' semantic fluency. Developmental science 16(1):124-35.
10. Angkurawaranon C, Wattanatchariya N, Doyle P, Nitsch D. (2013). Urbanization and non-communicable disease mortality in Thailand: an ecological correlation study. Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH 18(2):130-40.