1. Nunes DM, de Bruin VM, Louzada FM, Peixoto CA, Cavalcante AG, et al. (2013). Actigraphic assessment of sleep in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 17(1):125-32.
2. Zagozdzon P, Kolarzyk E, Marcinkowski JT. (2013). Quality of life and social determinants of anxiolytics and hypnotics use in women in Poland: a population-based study. The International journal of social psychiatry 59(3):296-300.
3. Watson K, Roberts B, Chow C, Goryakin Y, Rotman D, et al. (2013). Micro- and meso-level influences on obesity in the former Soviet Union: a multi-level analysis. European journal of public health 23(2):291-8.
4. Emerson E. (2013). Commentary: Childhood exposure to environmental adversity and the well-being of people with intellectual disabilities. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(7):589-600.
5. McCauley D, Gorter JW, Russell DJ, Rosenbaum P, Law M, et al. (2013). Assessment of environmental factors in disabled children 2-12 years: development and reliability of the Craig Hospital Inventory of Environmental Factors (CHIEF) for Children-Parent Version. Child: care, health and development 39(3):337-44.
6. Burt SA. (2013). Do etiological influences on aggression overlap with those on rule breaking? A meta-analysis. Psychological medicine 43(9):1801-12.
7. Jensen RE, King AS. (2013). The authoritative metaphor and social change: Surgeon General C. Everett Koop''s Direct Mailer, "Understanding AIDS". Health communication 28(6):592-602.
8. Kritsotakis G, Vassilaki M, Melaki V, Georgiou V, Philalithis AE, et al. (2013). Social capital in pregnancy and postpartum depressive symptoms: a prospective mother-child cohort study (the Rhea study). International journal of nursing studies 50(1):63-72.
9. Kubicek B, Korunka C, Ulferts H. (2013). Acceleration in the care of older adults: new demands as predictors of employee burnout and engagement. Journal of advanced nursing 69(7):1525-38.
10. Matthews S, Dietze P, Room R, Chikritzhs T, Jolley D, et al. (2013). The social location of heavy episodic alcohol consumption in the Victorian population. Drug and alcohol review 32(2):157-61.