Home > Database > Index
1. Pietrek C, Elbert T, Weierstall R, MA¼ller O, Rockstroh B, et al. (2013). Childhood adversities in relation to psychiatric disorders. Psychiatry research 206(1):103-10.
2. KavA© G, Shalmon M, Knafo A. (2013). Environmental contributions to preschoolers'' semantic fluency. Developmental science 16(1):124-35.
3. Angkurawaranon C, Wattanatchariya N, Doyle P, Nitsch D. (2013). Urbanization and non-communicable disease mortality in Thailand: an ecological correlation study. Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH 18(2):130-40.
4. Tay L, Tan K, Diener E, Gonzalez E. (2013). Social relations, health behaviors, and health outcomes: a survey and synthesis. Applied psychology. Health and well-being 5(1):28-78.
5. Boyd I, Rubin G, Wessely S. (2012). Taking refuge from modernity: 21st century hermits. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine 105(12):523-9.
6. de Lange N. (2012). Researching to make a difference: possibilities for social science research in the age of AIDS. SAHARA J : journal of Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS Research Alliance / SAHARA , Human Sciences Research Council 9 Suppl 1:S3-10.
7. Rantala LM, Hakala S, Holmqvist S, Sala E. (2012). Connections between voice ergonomic risk factors in classrooms and teachers'' voice production. Folia phoniatrica et logopaedica : official organ of the International Association of Logopedics and Phoniatrics (IALP) 64(6):278-82.
8. Prince SA, Kristjansson EA, Russell K, Billette J-M, et al. (2012). Relationships between neighborhoods, physical activity, and obesity: A multilevel analysis of a large Canadian city. Obesity 20(10 ):2093-2100.
9. Wolfs CAG, Kessels A, Severens JL, Brouwer W, et al. (2012). Predictive factors for the objective burden of informal care in people with dementia: A systematic review. Alzheimer Disease and Associated Disorders 26(3 ):197-204.
10. Catindig J-AS, Venketasubramanian N, Ikram MK, Chen C. (2012). Epidemiology of dementia in Asia: Insights on prevalence, trends and novel risk factors. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 321(1-2 ):11-16.