1. Reinhold T, Rosenfeld S, Muller-Riemenschneider F, Willich SN, et al. (2012). [Patients suffering from atrial fibrillation in Germany. Characteristics, resource consumption and costs]. Herz 37(5 ):534-542.
2. McCrossan B, Morgan G, Grant B, Sands AJ, et al. (2012). A randomised trial of a remote home support programme for infants with major congenital heart disease. Heart 98(20 ):1523-1528.
3. Li Y, Liu H, Wang J, Li Y, et al. (2012). Variable Lengths of Stay among Ischemic Stroke Subtypes in Chinese General Teaching Hospitals. PLoS ONE 7(9 Article Number: e45101. Date of Publication: 28 Sep 2012).
4. Ackland HM, Wolfe R, Cameron PA, Cooper DJ, et al. (2012). Health resource utilisation costs in acute patients with persistent midline cervical tenderness following road trauma. Injury 43(11 ):1908-1916.
5. Kwon J-M, Cho S-K, Kim J-H, Lee E-K. (2012). Medical costs for Korean patients with rheumatoid arthritis based on the national claims database. Rheumatology International 32(9 ):2893-2899.
6. Harvey LA, Chu J, Bowden JL, Quirk R, et al. (2012). How much equipment is prescribed for people with spinal cord injury in Australia, do they use it and are they satisfied 1 year later. Spinal Cord 50(9 ):676-681.
7. Strehlau V, Torchalla I, Kathy L, Schuetz C, et al. (2012). Mental health, concurrent disorders, and health care utilization in homeless women. Journal of Psychiatric Practice 18(5 ):349-360.
8. Cooper MS, Palmer AJ, Seibel MJ. (2012). Cost-effectiveness of the Concord Minimal Trauma Fracture Liaison service, a prospective, controlled fracture prevention study. Osteoporosis International 23(1 ):97-107.
9. Bartoli S, Saia F, Marrozzini C, Berti E, et al. (2012). [Innovation cost in the treatment of aortic stenosis: The transcatheter aortic valve implantation]. Giornale Italiano di Cardiologia 13(1 ):50-58.
10. Al Moamary MS. (2012). [Impact of a pulmonary rehabilitation programme on respiratory parameters and health care utilization in patients with chronic lung diseases other than COPD]. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal 18(2 ):120-126.