735. Patten SB. (1999). Long-term medical conditions and major depression in the Canadian population. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry (Revue Canadienne de Psychiatrie) 44:151-7.
736. Ng TP. (1999). Adult asthma prevalence, morbidity and mortality and their relationships with environmental and medical care factors in Singapore. Asian Pacific Journal of Allergy and Immunology 17(3):127-135.
737. Menec VH, Chipperfield JG, Perry RP. (1999). Self-perceptions of health: a prospective analysis of mortality, control, and health. Journals of Gerontology. Series B (Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences) 54(2):85-93.
738. Melville MR, Packham C, Brown N, Weston C, et al. (1999). Cardiac rehabilitation: socially deprived patients are less likely to attend but patients ineligible for thrombolysis are less likely to be invited. Heart 82(3):373-7.
739. McGilloway S, Donnelly M. (1999). Patterns of service use among people with learning disabilities discharged from long-stay hospital care in Northern Ireland. Irish Journal of Psychological Medicine 16(3):109-113.
740. Jung B, Blake PG, Mehta RL, Mendelssohn DC. (1999). Attitudes of Canadian nephrologists toward dialysis modality selection. Peritoneal Dialysis International 19(3):263-8.
741. Jaarsma T, Halfens R, Huijer Abu Saad H, Dracup K, et al. (1999). Effects of education and support on self-care and resource utilization in patients with heart failure [see comments]. European Heart Journal 20(9):673-82.
742. Hojsted J, Alban A, Hagild K, Eriksen J. (1999). Utilisation of health care system by chronic pain patients who applied for disability pensions. Pain 82(3):275-282.
743. Haussler B, Deckenbach B, Bentz J. (1999). [Utilization of the berlin center for ambulatory rehabilitation (ZaR)]. Rehabilitation 38(Suppl. 1):S68-S72.
744. Grimstad H, Schei B. (1999). Pregnancy and delivery for women with a history of child sexual abuse. Child Abuse and Neglect 23(1):81-90.