735. Allard P, Deligne J, Van Bockstael V, Duquesnoy B. (1998). Is spa therapy cost-effective in rheumatic disorders? Revue du Rhumatisme (English Edition) 65:173-180.
736. Bath PA, Morgan K. (1998). Customary physical activity and physical health outcomes in later life. Age and Ageing 27(Suppl. 3):29-34.
737. Ungar WJ, Coyte PC. (1998). Health services utilization reporting in respiratory patients. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology 51(12):1335-1342.
738. Haynes P. (1998). Drug using offenders in South London: Trends and outcomes. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment 15(5):449-456.
739. Maheswaran R, Davis S. (1998). Experience of an open referral system for stroke rehabilitation in the community. Clinical Rehabilitation 12(3):265-271.
740. Trydegard G. (1998). Public long term care in Sweden: differences and similarities between home-based and institution-based care of elderly people. Journal of Gerontological Social Work 29(4):13-34.
741. (1998). The effectiveness of day hospital care on home care patients. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 46(9):1086-90.
742. Addington Hall J, Altmann D, McCarthy M. (1998). Which terminally ill cancer patients receive hospice in-patient care? Social Science and Medicine 46(8):1011-6.
743. Maupome G, MacEntee MI. (1998). Prosthodontic profiles relating to economic status, social network, and social support in an elderly population living independently in Canada. Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry 80(5):598-604.
744. Chiu L, Tang KY, Liu YH, Shyu WC, et al. (1998). Consistency between preference and use of long-term care among caregivers of stroke survivors. Public Health Nursing 15(5):379-86.