735. Beekman ATF, Penninx BWJH, Deeg DJH, De Beurs E, et al. (2002). The impact of depression on the well-being, disability and use of services in older adults: A longitudinal perspective. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 105(1):20-27.
736. Evans A, Harraf F, Donaldson N, Kalra L. (2002). Randomized controlled study of stroke unit care versus stroke team care in different stroke subtypes. Stroke 33(2):449-455.
737. Knapp M, Chisholm D, Leese M, Amaddeo F, et al. (2002). Comparing patterns and costs of schizophrenia care in five European countries: the EPSILON study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 105(1):42-54.
738. Hemmila HM, Keinanen Kiukaanniemi SM, Levoska S, Puska P. (2002). Long-term effectiveness of bone-setting, light exercise therapy, and physiotherapy for prolonged back pain: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics 25(2):99-104.
739. Markle Reid M, Browne G, Roberts J, Gafni A, et al. (2002). The 2-year costs and effects of a public health nursing case management intervention on mood-disordered single parents on social assistance. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 8(1):45-59.
740. Jaiyesimi F, Pandey R, Bux D, Sreekrishna Y, et al. (2002). Sickle cell morbidity profile in Omani children. Annals of Tropical Paediatrics 22(1):45-52.
741. Ronalds C, Kapur N, Stone K, Webb S, et al. (2002). Determinants of consultation rate in patients with anxiety and depressive disorders in primary care. Family Practice 19(1):23-28.
742. Ruggeri M, Gater R, Bisoffi G, Barbui C, et al. (2002). Determinants of subjective quality of life in patients attending community-based mental health services. The South-Verona outcome project 5. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 105(2):131-140.
743. Ten HM, Vollebergh W, Bijl R, Ormel J. (2002). Combined effect of mental disorder and low social support on care service use for mental health problems in the Dutch general population. Psychological Medicine 32(2):311-323.
744. Kabir ZN, Parker MG, Szebehely M, Tishelman C. (2001). Influence of sociocultural and structural factors on functional ability: the case of elderly people in Bangladesh. Journal of Aging and Health 13(3 (Aug)):355-78.