735. Bjorkgren MA, Hakkinen U, Finne Soveri UH, Fries BE. (1999). Validity and reliability of Resource Utilization Groups (RUG-III) in Finnish long-term care facilities. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health 27(3):228-34.
736. Beech R, Rudd AG, Tilling K, Wolfe CD. (1999). Economic consequences of early inpatient discharge to community-based rehabilitation for stroke in an inner-London teaching hospital. Stroke 30(4):729-35.
737. Barlow JH, Williams B, Wright CC. (1999). 'Instilling the strength to fight the pain and get on with life': Learning to become an arthritis self-manager through an adult education programme. Health Education Research 14(4):533-544.
738. Allen D. (1999). Success and failure in community placements for people with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour: An analysis of key variables. Journal of Mental Health 8(3):307-320.
739. Alaja R, Sillanaukee P. (1999). Persistence of substance use-related hospital utilization among psychiatric consultation patients. Alcohol and Alcoholism 34(3):346-348.
740. Ehrmann Feldman D, Rossignol M, Abenhaim L, Choi S, et al. (1998). Determinants of utilization of physical therapy services in workers compensated for low back pain. Physiotherapy Canada 50(2):137-40.
741. Connors M, Siddique CM, van Vulpen R, Mulhall D. (1998). Evaluation of a comprehensive community rehabilitation program. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal 21(3):255-63.
742. Burholt V. (1998). Pathways into residential care: service use, help and health prior to admission. Health Care in Later Life 3(1):15-33.
743. Dencker K, Dencker SJ. (1998). Social activities in elderly patients with severe mental illness: lessons from a mental hospital in Sweden. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences 12(1):42-7.
744. Thornicroft G, Strathdee G, Phelan M, Holloway F, et al. (1998). Rationale and design. PRiSM Psychosis Study I. British Journal of Psychiatry 173:363-70.