735. Doidge N. (2001). Is psychoanalysis effective? Economics of Neuroscience 3(2):41-47.
736. Heubrock D, Petermann F, Brinkmeier W. (2001). Referrals, diagnoses, and neuropsychological findings in an outpatient sample of German children and adolescents with brain dysfunction. Pediatric Rehabilitation 4(2):75-82.
737. Logan PA, Gladman JRF, Radford KA. (2001). The use of transport by stroke patients. British Journal of Occupational Therapy 64(5):261-264.
738. Preston NJ, Fazio S. (2000). Establishing the efficacy and cost effectiveness of community intensive case management of long-term mentally ill: A matched control group study. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 34(1):114-121.
739. Chiu FPF. (2000). The development of supported employment services for people with mental illness: Local experience in Hong Kong. Work: a Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation 14(3).
740. Colin P. (2000). An epidemiological study of a homeopathic practice. British Homeopathic Journal 89(3):116-21.
741. Kersten P, George S, McLellan L, Smith JA, et al. (2000). Met and unmet needs reported by severely disabled people in southern England. Disability and Rehabilitation 22(16):737-44.
742. Allinson M. (2000). Visible Partners or Invisible Service Users? International Special Education Congress 2000(Conference proceedings).
743. Tangui DJ. (2000). Issues About Disabled and Education in Kenya. International Special Education Congress 2000(Conference Proceedings).
744. Uzundemir E. (2000). Situation Analysis of the Excluded in the Turkish Education System. International Special Education Congress 2000(Conference Proceedings).