1. Albin B, Hjelm K, Ekberg J, Elmstahl S. (2012). Utilization of In-Hospital Care among Foreign-Born Compared to Native Swedes 1987?1999. Nursing Research and Practice 2012:11 pages.
2. Simon-Tuval T, Scharf SM, Maimon N, Bernhard-Scharf BJ, et al. (2011). Determinants of elevated healthcare utilization in patients with COPD. Respiratory Research 12:7.
3. Bakerly ND, Roberts JA, Thomson AR, Dyer M. (2011). The effect of COPD health forecasting on hospitalisation and health care utilisation in patients with mild-to-moderate COPD. Chronic Respiratory Disease 8(1):5-9.
4. Chang RE, Hsieh CJ, Myrtle RC. (2011). The effect of outpatient dialysis global budget cap on healthcare utilization by end-stage renal disease patients. Social Science and Medicine 73(1):153-9.
5. Renita L, Pulimood SA, Eapen EP, Muliyil J, et al. (2010). Health care utilisation in Indian leprosy patients in the era of elimination. Leprosy Review 81(4):299-305.
6. Bachle C, Haastert B, Holl RW, Beyer P, et al. (2010). Inpatient and outpatient health care utilization of children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes before and after introduction of DRGs. Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes 118(9):644-8.
7. Goral A, Lipsitz JD, Gross R. (2010). The relationship of chronic pain with and without comorbid psychiatric disorder to sleep disturbance and health care utilization: results from the Israel National Health Survey. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 69(5):449-57.
8. Maier T, Schmidt M, Mueller J. (2010). Mental health and healthcare utilization in adult asylum seekers. Swiss Medical Weekly 140:w13110.
9. Orvoen-Frija E, Benoit M, Catto M, Chambouleyron M, et al. (2010). [Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in the elderly]. Revue des Maladies Respiratoires 27(8 ):855-873.
10. Mosier KE, Vasiliadis H-M, Lepnurm M, Puchala C, et al. (2010). Prevalence of mental disorders and service utilization in seniors: Results from the Canadian Community Health survey cycle 1.2. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 25(10 ):960-967.
11. Ko FWS, Ip MSM, Chu CM, So LKY, et al. (2010). Prevalence of allergic rhinitis and its associated morbidity in adults with asthma: A multicentre study. Hong Kong Medical Journal 16(5 ):354-361.
12. McMurdo MET, Sugden J, Argo I, Boyle P, et al. (2010). Do pedometers increase physical activity in sedentary older women? A randomized controlled trial. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 58(11 ):2099-2106.
13. Alm C, Berman AH, Kristiansson M, Lindqvist P, et al. (2010). Gender differences in re-offending among psychiatrically examined Swedish offenders. Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health 20(5 ):323-334.
14. Hay P, Buttner P, Mond J, Paxton SJ, et al. (2010). Quality of life, course and predictors of outcomes in community women with EDNOS and common eating disorders. European Eating Disorders Review 18(4 ):281-295.
15. Perry L, Steinbeck KS, Dunbabin JS, Lowe JM. (2010). Lost in transition? Access to and uptake of adult health services and outcomes for young people with type 1 diabetes in regional New South Wales. Medical Journal of Australia 193(8 ):444-449.
16. Al Moamary MS. (2010). Health care utilization among chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients and the effect of pulmonary rehabilitation. Medical Principles and Practice 19(5):373-8.
17. Leskinen MR, Laatikainen TK, Tuomilehto JO, Nissinen MA, et al. (2010). Trends in health status and the use of services among the 80-84-year-old Finnish war veterans during 1992 and 2004. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health 38(4):434-41.
18. Lewis KE, Annandale JA, Warm DL, Rees SE, et al. (2010). Does home telemonitoring after pulmonary rehabilitation reduce healthcare use in optimized COPD? A pilot randomized trial. COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease 7(1):44-50.
19. Richard Y, Saint-Andre S, Porchel G, Lazartigues A. (2010). [Evolution and description of a complete hospitalisation unity in child and teenager psychiatry]. Archives de Pediatrie 17(4):446-51.
20. Tafalla M, Salvador-Carulla L, Saiz-Ruiz J, Diez T, et al. (2010). Pattern of healthcare resource utilization and direct costs associated with manic episodes in Spain. BMC Psychiatry 10:31.
21. Bird P, Botting A, Milburn J, Murray D, et al. (2010). An audit of referrals to the Southern Cochlear Implant Paediatric Programme. New Zealand Medical Journal 123(1313):10-4.
22. Radtke MA, Augustin J, Blome C, Reich K, et al. (2010). How do regional factors influence psoriasis patient care in Germany?. Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft 8(7):516-24.
23. Pinto A, Almeida JP, Pinto S, Pereira J, et al. (2010). Home telemonitoring of non-invasive ventilation decreases healthcare utilisation in a prospective controlled trial of patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry 81(11):1238-42.
24. Brown M, Dean S, Hay-Smith EJ, Taylor W, et al. (2010). Musculoskeletal pain and treatment choice: an exploration of illness perceptions and choices of conventional or complementary therapies. Disability and Rehabilitation 32(20):1645-57.
25. Berghout CC, Zevalkink J, Hakkaart-Van Roijen L. (2010). The effects of long-term psychoanalytic treatment on healthcare utilization and work impairment and their associated costs. Journal of Psychiatric Practice 16(4):209-16.