1. Jernelov S, Lekander M, Blom K, Rydh S, et al. (2012
). [Efficacy of a behavioral self-help treatment with or without therapist guidance for co-morbid and primary insomnia--a randomized controlled trial.]. BMC Psychiatry 12:5.
2. Al-Khawaldeh OA, Al-Hassan MA, Froelicher ES. (2012
). [Self-efficacy, self-management, and glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.]. Journal of Diabetes and its Complications 26(1):10-6.
3. van Os-Medendorp H, Koffijberg H, Eland-de Kok PC, van der Zalm A, et al. (2012
). [E-health in caring for patients with atopic dermatitis: a randomized controlled cost-effectiveness study of internet-guided monitoring and online self-management training.]. British Journal of Dermatology 166(5):1060-8.
4. Palatini P, Frick GN. (2012
). [Techniques for self-measurement of blood pressure: limitations and needs for future research.]. Journal of Clinical Hypertension 14(3):139-43.
5. Hutchinson SL, Nimrod G. (2012
). [Leisure as a resource for successful aging by older adults with chronic health conditions.]. International Journal of Aging and Human Development 74(1):41-65.
6. Werber A, Schiltenwolf M. (2012
). [Chronic lower back pain]. Nervenarzt 83(2):243-57; quiz 258.
7. Gomersall T, Madill A, Summers LK. (2012
). [Getting one's thoughts straight: a dialogical analysis of women's accounts of poorly controlled type 2 diabetes.]. Psychology and Health 27(3):378-93.
8. Fex A, Flensner G, Ek AC, Soderhamn O. (2012
). [Self-care agency and perceived health among people using advanced medical technology at home.]. Journal of Advanced Nursing 68(4):806-15.
9. Moss-Morris R, McCrone P, Yardley L, van Kessel K, et al. (2012
). [A pilot randomised controlled trial of an Internet-based cognitive behavioural therapy self-management programme (MS Invigor8) for multiple sclerosis fatigue.]. Behaviour Research and Therapy 50(6):415-21.
10. Packer TL, Boldy D, Ghahari S, Melling L, et al. (2012
). [Self-management programs conducted within a practice setting: who participates, who benefits and what can be learned?.]. Patient Education and Counseling 87(1):93-100.