1. Mc Sharry J, Bishop FL, Moss-Morris R, Kendrick T. (2013). ''The chicken and egg thing'': cognitive representations and self-management of multimorbidity in people with diabetes and depression. Psychology & health 28(1):103-19.
2. Park YH, Chang H, Kim J, Kwak JS. (2013). Patient-tailored self-management intervention for older adults with hypertension in a nursing home. Journal of clinical nursing 22(5-6):710-22.
3. Kurki M, HA¤tAļnen H, Koivunen M, Anttila M, VA¤limA¤ki M, et al. (2013). Integration of computer and Internet-based programmes into psychiatric out-patient care of adolescents with depression. Informatics for health & social care 38(2):93-103.
4. Koller A, Miaskowski C, De Geest S, Opitz O, Spichiger E, et al. (2013). Results of a randomized controlled pilot study of a self-management intervention for cancer pain. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 17(3):284-91.
5. LAļAļf H, Johansson UB, Henriksson EW, Lindblad S, Saboonchi F, et al. (2013). Development and psychometric testing of the Swedish version of the Body Awareness Questionnaire. Journal of advanced nursing 69(7):1643-51.
6. Tiplady S, Jones G, Campbell M, Johnson S, Ledger W, et al. (2013). Home ovulation tests and stress in women trying to conceive: a randomized controlled trial. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 28(1):138-51.
7. Guo J, Whittemore R, Grey M, Wang J, Zhou ZG, et al. (2013). Diabetes self-management, depressive symptoms, quality of life and metabolic control in youth with type 1 diabetes in China. Journal of clinical nursing 22(1-2):69-79.
8. Hara Y, Iwashita S, Ishii K, Inada C, Okada A, et al. (2013). The reliability and validity of the Japanese version of the Diabetes Family Behavior Checklist (DFBC) for assessing the relationship between type 2 diabetes mellitus patients and their families with respect to adherence to treatment regimen. Diabetes research and clinical practice 99(1):39-47.
9. Zandberg LJ, Wilson GT. (2013). Train-the-trainer: implementation of cognitive behavioural guided self-help for recurrent binge eating in a naturalistic setting. European eating disorders review : the journal of the Eating Disorders Association 21(3):230-7.
10. Nolte S, Osborne RH. (2013). A systematic review of outcomes of chronic disease self-management interventions. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(7):1805-16.