1. Greacen T, Friboulet D, Blachier A, Fugon L, Hefez S, et al. (2013). Internet-using men who have sex with men would be interested in accessing authorised HIV self-tests available for purchase online. AIDS care 25(1):49-54.
2. Kirk S, Beatty S, Callery P, Gellatly J, Milnes L, et al. (2013). The effectiveness of self-care support interventions for children and young people with long-term conditions: a systematic review. Child: care, health and development 39(3):305-24.
3. Jones F, Riazi A, Norris M. (2013). Self-management after stroke: time for some more questions? Disability and rehabilitation 35(3):257-64.
4. Griva K, Ng HJ, Loei J, Mooppil N, McBain H, et al. (2013). Managing treatment for end-stage renal disease--a qualitative study exploring cultural perspectives on facilitators and barriers to treatment adherence. Psychology & health 28(1):13-29.
5. Kitaoka K, Nagaoka J, Matsuoka T, Shigemura C, Harada K, et al. (2013). Dietary intervention with cooking instructions and self-monitoring of the diet in free-living hypertensive men. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 35(2):120-7.
6. Breitholtz A, Snellman I, Fagerberg I. (2013). Older people''s dependence on caregivers'' help in their own homes and their lived experiences of their opportunity to make independent decisions. International journal of older people nursing 8(2):139-48.
7. Schnee M, Grikscheit F. (2013). [Health locus of control of patients in disease management programmes]. Gesundheitswesen (Bundesverband der Ã„rzte des Ã–ffentlichen Gesundheitsdienstes (Germany)) 75(6):356-9.
8. Carolan M. (2013). Women''s experiences of gestational diabetes self-management: a qualitative study. Midwifery 29(6):637-45.
9. Leung SF, Ma J, Russell J. (2013). Enhancing motivation to change in eating disorders with an online self-help program. International journal of mental health nursing 22(4):329-39.
10. Gimeno H, Gordon A, Tustin K, Lin JP. (2013). Functional priorities in daily life for children and young people with dystonic movement disorders and their families. European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN : official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society 17(2):161-8.