1. Freund T, Gensichen J, Goetz K, Szecsenyi J, Mahler C, et al. (2013). Evaluating self-efficacy for managing chronic disease: psychometric properties of the six-item Self-Efficacy Scale in Germany. Journal of evaluation in clinical practice 19(1):39-43.
2. Tomstad ST, SA¶derhamn U, Espnes GA, SA¶derhamn O. (2013). Testing two self-care-related instruments among older home-dwelling people in Norway. International journal of older people nursing 8(3):189-98.
3. Boyde M, Song S, Peters R, Turner C, Thompson DR, et al. (2013). Pilot testing of a self-care education intervention for patients with heart failure. European journal of cardiovascular nursing : journal of the Working Group on Cardiovascular Nursing of the European Society of Cardiology 12(1):39-46.
4. Adriaanse MA, De Ridder DT, Voorneman I. (2013). Improving diabetes self-management by mental contrasting. Psychology & health 28(1):1-12.
5. Kalogirou F, Lambrinou E, Middleton N, Sourtzi P. (2013). Cypriot nurses'' knowledge of heart failure self-management principles. European journal of cardiovascular nursing : journal of the Working Group on Cardiovascular Nursing of the European Society of Cardiology 12(2):159-66.
6. Chaboyer W, Ringdal M, Aitken L, Kendall E. (2013). Self-care after traumatic injury and the use of the therapeutic self care scale in trauma populations. Journal of advanced nursing 69(2):286-94.
7. Greacen T, Friboulet D, Blachier A, Fugon L, Hefez S, et al. (2013). Internet-using men who have sex with men would be interested in accessing authorised HIV self-tests available for purchase online. AIDS care 25(1):49-54.
8. Kirk S, Beatty S, Callery P, Gellatly J, Milnes L, et al. (2013). The effectiveness of self-care support interventions for children and young people with long-term conditions: a systematic review. Child: care, health and development 39(3):305-24.
9. Jones F, Riazi A, Norris M. (2013). Self-management after stroke: time for some more questions? Disability and rehabilitation 35(3):257-64.
10. Griva K, Ng HJ, Loei J, Mooppil N, McBain H, et al. (2013). Managing treatment for end-stage renal disease--a qualitative study exploring cultural perspectives on facilitators and barriers to treatment adherence. Psychology & health 28(1):13-29.