1. HA¶glund E, Dykes AK. (2013). Living with uncertainty: a Swedish qualitative interview study of women at home on sick leave due to premature labour. Midwifery 29(5):468-73.
2. Morgan AJ, Mackinnon AJ, Jorm AF. (2013). Behavior change through automated e-mails: mediation analysis of self-help strategy use for depressive symptoms. Behaviour research and therapy 51(2):57-62.
3. Rose RD, Buckey JC, Zbozinek TD, Motivala SJ, Glenn DE, et al. (2013). A randomized controlled trial of a self-guided, multimedia, stress management and resilience training program. Behaviour research and therapy 51(2):106-12.
4. O''Toole L, Connolly D, Smith S. (2013). Impact of an occupation-based self-management programme on chronic disease management. Australian occupational therapy journal 60(1):30-8.
5. Barbara S, Krass I. (2013). Self management of type 2 diabetes by Maltese immigrants in Australia: can community pharmacies play a supporting role? The International journal of pharmacy practice 21(5):305-13.
6. Ogasawara E, Shiihara Y, Ando M. (2013). Development and evaluation of a self-care assessment inventory for workers. Japan journal of nursing science : JJNS 10(1):10-23.
7. Akazawa C, Nishizono T, Yamamoto M, Teraguchi S, Hayashi Y, et al. (2013). Investigation of actual daily lifestyle leading to continuous self-management after living-donor liver transplantation: more than 5 years living with living-donor liver transplantation and emotions of recipients. Japan journal of nursing science : JJNS 10(1):79-88.
8. Jernelov S, Lekander M, Blom K, Rydh S, et al. (2012
). [Efficacy of a behavioral self-help treatment with or without therapist guidance for co-morbid and primary insomnia--a randomized controlled trial.]. BMC Psychiatry 12:5.
9. Al-Khawaldeh OA, Al-Hassan MA, Froelicher ES. (2012
). [Self-efficacy, self-management, and glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.]. Journal of Diabetes and its Complications 26(1):10-6.
10. van Os-Medendorp H, Koffijberg H, Eland-de Kok PC, van der Zalm A, et al. (2012
). [E-health in caring for patients with atopic dermatitis: a randomized controlled cost-effectiveness study of internet-guided monitoring and online self-management training.]. British Journal of Dermatology 166(5):1060-8.