1. LAļAļf H, Johansson UB, Henriksson EW, Lindblad S, Saboonchi F, et al. (2013). Development and psychometric testing of the Swedish version of the Body Awareness Questionnaire. Journal of advanced nursing 69(7):1643-51.
2. Tiplady S, Jones G, Campbell M, Johnson S, Ledger W, et al. (2013). Home ovulation tests and stress in women trying to conceive: a randomized controlled trial. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 28(1):138-51.
3. Guo J, Whittemore R, Grey M, Wang J, Zhou ZG, et al. (2013). Diabetes self-management, depressive symptoms, quality of life and metabolic control in youth with type 1 diabetes in China. Journal of clinical nursing 22(1-2):69-79.
4. Hara Y, Iwashita S, Ishii K, Inada C, Okada A, et al. (2013). The reliability and validity of the Japanese version of the Diabetes Family Behavior Checklist (DFBC) for assessing the relationship between type 2 diabetes mellitus patients and their families with respect to adherence to treatment regimen. Diabetes research and clinical practice 99(1):39-47.
5. Zandberg LJ, Wilson GT. (2013). Train-the-trainer: implementation of cognitive behavioural guided self-help for recurrent binge eating in a naturalistic setting. European eating disorders review : the journal of the Eating Disorders Association 21(3):230-7.
6. Nolte S, Osborne RH. (2013). A systematic review of outcomes of chronic disease self-management interventions. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(7):1805-16.
7. Aliasgharpour M, Dehgahn Nayeri N, Yadegary MA, Haghani H. (2013). Effects of an educational program on self-management in patients with epilepsy. Seizure : the journal of the British Epilepsy Association 22(1):48-52.
8. Venn S, Meadows R, Arber S. (2013). Gender differences in approaches to self-management of poor sleep in later life. Social science & medicine (1982) 79:117-23.
9. Fung CH, Martin JL, Igodan U, Jouldjian S, Alessi C, et al. (2013). The association between difficulty using positive airway pressure equipment and adherence to therapy: a pilot study. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 17(2):853-9.
10. Nolte S, Elsworth GR, Newman S, Osborne RH. (2013). Measurement issues in the evaluation of chronic disease self-management programs. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(7):1655-64.