1. Boyde M, Song S, Peters R, Turner C, Thompson DR, et al. (2013). Pilot testing of a self-care education intervention for patients with heart failure. European journal of cardiovascular nursing : journal of the Working Group on Cardiovascular Nursing of the European Society of Cardiology 12(1):39-46.
2. Adriaanse MA, De Ridder DT, Voorneman I. (2013). Improving diabetes self-management by mental contrasting. Psychology & health 28(1):1-12.
3. Kalogirou F, Lambrinou E, Middleton N, Sourtzi P. (2013). Cypriot nurses'' knowledge of heart failure self-management principles. European journal of cardiovascular nursing : journal of the Working Group on Cardiovascular Nursing of the European Society of Cardiology 12(2):159-66.
4. Chaboyer W, Ringdal M, Aitken L, Kendall E. (2013). Self-care after traumatic injury and the use of the therapeutic self care scale in trauma populations. Journal of advanced nursing 69(2):286-94.
5. Greacen T, Friboulet D, Blachier A, Fugon L, Hefez S, et al. (2013). Internet-using men who have sex with men would be interested in accessing authorised HIV self-tests available for purchase online. AIDS care 25(1):49-54.
6. Kirk S, Beatty S, Callery P, Gellatly J, Milnes L, et al. (2013). The effectiveness of self-care support interventions for children and young people with long-term conditions: a systematic review. Child: care, health and development 39(3):305-24.
7. Jones F, Riazi A, Norris M. (2013). Self-management after stroke: time for some more questions? Disability and rehabilitation 35(3):257-64.
8. Griva K, Ng HJ, Loei J, Mooppil N, McBain H, et al. (2013). Managing treatment for end-stage renal disease--a qualitative study exploring cultural perspectives on facilitators and barriers to treatment adherence. Psychology & health 28(1):13-29.
9. Kitaoka K, Nagaoka J, Matsuoka T, Shigemura C, Harada K, et al. (2013). Dietary intervention with cooking instructions and self-monitoring of the diet in free-living hypertensive men. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 35(2):120-7.
10. Breitholtz A, Snellman I, Fagerberg I. (2013). Older people''s dependence on caregivers'' help in their own homes and their lived experiences of their opportunity to make independent decisions. International journal of older people nursing 8(2):139-48.