1. Venn S, Meadows R, Arber S. (2013). Gender differences in approaches to self-management of poor sleep in later life. Social science & medicine (1982) 79:117-23.
2. Fung CH, Martin JL, Igodan U, Jouldjian S, Alessi C, et al. (2013). The association between difficulty using positive airway pressure equipment and adherence to therapy: a pilot study. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 17(2):853-9.
3. Nolte S, Elsworth GR, Newman S, Osborne RH. (2013). Measurement issues in the evaluation of chronic disease self-management programs. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(7):1655-64.
4. Noble AJ, Morgan M, Virdi C, Ridsdale L. (2013). A nurse-led self-management intervention for people who attend emergency departments with epilepsy: the patients'' view. Journal of neurology 260(4):1022-30.
5. Chang SH, Yu CL. (2013). Perspective of family caregivers on self-care independence among older people living in long-term care facilities: a qualitative study. International journal of nursing studies 50(5):657-63.
6. Boger EJ, Demain S, Latter S. (2013). Self-management: a systematic review of outcome measures adopted in self-management interventions for stroke. Disability and rehabilitation 35(17):1415-28.
7. PiAˇkur B. (2013). Social participation: redesign of education, research, and practice in occupational therapy*. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(1):2-8.
8. Riley JP, Gabe JP, Cowie MR. (2013). Does telemonitoring in heart failure empower patients for self-care? A qualitative study. Journal of clinical nursing 22(17-18):2444-55.
9. Werner A, Uldbjerg N, Zachariae R, Rosen G, Nohr EA, et al. (2013). Self-hypnosis for coping with labour pain: a randomised controlled trial. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology 120(3):346-53.
10. Goodman H, Firouzi A, Banya W, Lau-Walker M, Cowie MR, et al. (2013). Illness perception, self-care behaviour and quality of life of heart failure patients: a longitudinal questionnaire survey. International journal of nursing studies 50(7):945-53.