1. Li CC, Chen YM, Tsay SL, Hu GC, et al. (2010). Predicting functional outcomes in patients suffering from ischaemic stroke using initial admission variables and physiological data: a comparison between tree model and multivariate regression analysis. Disability and Rehabilitation 32(25):2088-96.
2. Marzolini S, Candelaria H, Oh P. (2010). Prevalence and impact of musculoskeletal comorbidities in cardiac rehabilitation. Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention 30(6 ):391-400.
3. Raju RS, Sarma PS, Pandian JD. (2010). Psychosocial problems, quality of life, and functional independence among Indian stroke survivors. Stroke 41(12 ):2932-2937.
4. Truelsen T, Krarup L-H. (2010). Stroke awareness in Denmark. Neuroepidemiology 35(3 ):165-170.
5. Guisado Rasco A, Sobrino Marquez JM, Nevado Portero J, Romero Rodriguez N, et al. (2010). Impact of overweight on survival and primary graft failure after heart transplantation. Transplantation Proceedings 42(8 ):3178-3180.
6. Toschke AM, Tilling K, Cox AM, Rudd AG, et al. (2010). Patient-specific recovery patterns over time measured by dependence in activities of daily living after stroke and post-stroke care: the South London Stroke Register (SLSR). European Journal of Neurology 17(2):219-25.
7. Maddock GR, Carter GL, Murrell ER, Lewin TJ, et al. (2010). Distinguishing suicidal from non-suicidal deliberate self-harm events in women with Borderline Personality Disorder. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 44(6):574-82.
8. Dong R, Guo ZY. (2010). Gastrointestinal symptoms in patients undergoing peritoneal dialysis: multivariate analysis of correlated factors. World Journal of Gastroenterology 16(22):2812-7.
9. Knutsson I, Rydstrom H, Reimer J, Nyberg P, et al. (2010). Interpretation of response categories in patient-reported rating scales: a controlled study among people with Parkinson's disease. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 8:61.
10. Chien WT, Chan SW. (2010). Further validation of the Chinese version of the Level of Expressed Emotion Scale for research and clinical use. International Journal of Nursing Studies 47(2):190-204.