1. Meisel SF, Shankar A, Kivimaki M, Wardle J. (2012). Consent to DNA collection in epidemiological studies: Findings from the Whitehall II cohort and the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing. Genetics in Medicine 14(2 ):201-206.
2. Kang MJ, Ryoo B-Y, Ryu M-H, Koo D-H, et al. (2012). Venous thromboembolism (VTE) in patients with advanced gastric cancer: An Asian experience. European Journal of Cancer 48(4 ):492-500.
3. Lee C-T, Yeh C-J, Lee M-C, Lin H-S, et al. (2012). Leisure activity, mobility limitation and stress as modifiable risk factors for depressive symptoms in the elderly: Results of a national longitudinal study. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 54(2 ):e221-e229.
4. Clay FJ, Watson WL, Newstead SV, McClure RJ. (2012). A systematic review of early prognostic factors for persistent pain following acute orthopedic trauma. Pain Research and Management 17(1 ):35-44.
5. Facila L, Morillas P, Quiles J, Soria F, et al. (2012). Prognostic significance of heart rate in hospitalized patients presenting with myocardial infarction. World Journal of Cardiology 4(1 ):15-19.
6. Marchand E, Maury G. (2012). [Evaluation of the COPD Assessment Test in patients with stable COPD]. Revue des Maladies Respiratoires 29(3 ):391-397.
7. Schwartzenberg S, Benderly M, Malnick S, George J, et al. (2012). The "obesity paradox": Does it persist among Israeli patients with decompensated heart failure? a subanalysis of the heart failure survey in Israel (HFSIS). Journal of Cardiac Failure 18(1 ):62-67.
8. Tajstra M, Gasior M, Gierlotka M, Pres D, et al. (2012). Comparison of five-year outcomes of patients with and without chronic total occlusion of noninfarct coronary artery after primary coronary intervention for ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarction. American Journal of Cardiology 109(2 ):208-213.
9. Larsson SC, Virtamo J, Wolk A. (2012). Dairy consumption and risk of stroke in swedish women and men. Stroke 43(7 ):1775-1780.