1. Minet C, Vivodtzev I, Tamisier R, Arbib F, et al. (2012). Reduced six-minute walking distance, high fat-free-mass index and hypercapnia are associated with endothelial dysfunction in COPD. Respiratory Physiology and Neurobiology 183(2 ):128-134.
2. Pyari TT, Kutty RV, Sarma PS. (2012). Risk factors of post-traumatic stress disorder in tsunami survivors of Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu, India. Indian Journal of Psychiatry 54(1 ):48-53.
3. Morgan VA, Croft ML, Valuri GM, Zubrick SR, et al. (2012). Intellectual disability and other neuropsychiatric outcomes in high-risk children of mothers with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and unipolar major depression. British Journal of Psychiatry 200(4 ):282-289.
4. Salo P, Vahtera J, Hall M, Rod NH, et al. (2012). Using repeated measures of sleep disturbances to predict future diagnosis-specific work disability: A cohort study. Sleep 35(4 ):559-569.
5. Bouzid K, Ben Mami Ben Miled F, Hassine M, Kalai E, et al. (2012). [Study of cardiovascular risk factors in Tunisian patients with recent type 2 diabetes]. Annales de Cardiologie et d'Angeiologie 61(2 ):81-87.
6. Bando M, Miyazawa T, Shinohara H, Owada T, et al. (2012). An epidemiological study of the effects of statin use on airflow limitation in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Respirology 17(3 ):493-498.
7. Hosseinpoor AR, Stewart Williams J, Amin A, Araujo de Carvalho I, et al. (2012). Social determinants of self-reported health in women and men: Understanding the role of gender in population health. PLoS ONE 7(4 Article Number: e34799. Date of Publication: 13 Apr 2012).
8. Wiegard K, Albert U-S, Zemlin C, Lubbe D, et al. (2012). [Psychological distress of breast cancer patients: Screening and patients'' request for psycho-oncological care as indicators of health-related quality of life]. PPmP Psychotherapie Psychosomatik Medizinische Psychologie 62(3-4 ):129-135.
9. Tenenbaum A, Medvedofsky D, Fisman EZ, Bubyr L, et al. (2012). Cardiovascular events in patients received combined fibrate/statin treatment versus statin monotherapy: Acute coronary syndrome israeli surveys data. PLoS ONE 7(4 Article Number: e35298. Date of Publication: 16 Apr 2012).