1. Quaranta D, Marra C, Gainotti G. (2012). Post-stroke depression: Main phenomenological clusters and their relationships with clinical measures. Behavioural Neurology 25(4 ):303-310.
2. Henareh L, Berglund M. (2012). Predictor of event-free survival in patients with myocardial infarction. Acute Cardiac Care 14(3 ):105-109.
3. Iso H, Maruyama K, Ikehara S, Yamagishi K, et al. (2012). Cellular growth factors in relation to mortality from cardiovascular disease in middle-aged Japanese: The JACC study. Atherosclerosis 224(1 ):154-160.
4. Smit MD, Moes ML, Maass AH, Achekar ID, et al. (2012). The importance of whether atrial fibrillation or heart failure develops first. European Journal of Heart Failure 14(9 ):1030-1040.
5. Diamantopoulos AP, Rohde G, Johnsrud I, Skoie IM, et al. (2012). The epidemiology of low- and high-energy distal radius fracture in middle-aged and elderly men and women in Southern Norway. PLoS ONE 7(8 Article Number: e43367. Date of Publication: 24 Aug 2012).
6. Pappa T, Vemmos K, Mantzou E, Savvari P, et al. (2012). Estradiol levels predict short-term adverse health outcomes in postmenopausal acute stroke women. European Journal of Neurology 19(10 ):1300-1304.
7. Goswami RP, Karmakar PS, Ghosh A. (2012). Early seizures in first-ever acute stroke patients in India: Incidence, predictive factors and impact on early outcome. European Journal of Neurology 19(10 ):1361-1366.
8. Barr B, Taylor-Robinson D, Scott-Samuel A, McKee M, et al. (2012). Suicides associated with the 2008-10 economic recession in England: Time trend analysis. BMJ (Online) 345(7873 Article Number: e5142. Date of Publication: 8 Sep 2012).
9. Jiang S, Sun X, Gu H, Chen Y, et al. (2012). Age-related change in kidney function, its influencing factors, and association with asymptomatic carotid atherosclerosis in healthy individuals - A 5-year follow-up study. Maturitas 73(3 ):230-238.
10. Rogde AJ, Gudbrandsdottir G, Hjelle KM, Sand KE, et al. (2012). Obesity is associated with an improved cancer-specific survival, but an increased rate of postoperative complications after surgery for renal cell carcinoma. Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology 46(5 ):348-357.