1. Guiraud T, Granger R, Gremeaux V, Bousquet M, et al. (2012). Accelerometer as a tool to assess sedentarity and adherence to physical activity recommendations after cardiac rehabilitation program. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine 55(5 ):312-321.
2. Morgan PJ, Saunders KL, Lubans DR. (2012). Improving physical self-perception in adolescent boys from disadvantaged schools: Psychological outcomes from the Physical Activity Leaders randomized controlled trial. Pediatric Obesity 7(3 ):e27-e32.
3. Hintze LJ, Cattai GBP, da Silva DF, Nardo Junior N. (2012). [Stage of readiness to change of behavior in adolescents interested in joining the multiprofessional obesity treatment program]. Revista Paulista de Pediatria 30(2 ):237-243.
4. Gonzalez L, de Soto JMF, Torres MI. (2012). [Current status of the programs for detection of hearing loss in children younger than six months in Cali]. Colombia Medica 43(1 ):73-81.
5. Lim HT, Yoon JS, Hwang S-S, Lee SY. (2012). Prevalence and associated sociodemographic factors of myopia in Korean children: The 2005 third Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHANES III). Japanese Journal of Ophthalmology 56(1 ):76-81.
6. Wiebe S, Jette N. (2012). Epilepsy surgery utilization: Who, when, where, and why? Current Opinion in Neurology 25(2 ):187-193.
7. Campbell R, Berger S, Ackerman MJ, Morrow WR, et al. (2012). Pediatric sudden cardiac arrest. Pediatrics 129(4 ):e1094-e1102.
8. Hadjistavropoulos T. (2012). Self-Management of Pain in Older Persons: Helping People Help Themselves. Pain Medicine 13(SUPPL. 2 ):S67-S71.
9. McGregor AH, Henley A, Morris TP, Dore CJ. (2012). An evaluation of a postoperative rehabilitation program after spinal surgery and its impact on outcome. Spine 37(7 ):E417-E422.