1. Schaan MM, Taylor M, Puvimanasinghe J, Busang L, Keapoletswe K, et al. (2012). Sexual and reproductive health needs of HIV-positive women in Botswana - a study of health care worker''s views. AIDS care 24(9):1120-5.
2. Garley J, MacNamara V, Moses S, Oloto E. (2012). Thinking outside the box: meeting the sexual health needs of women presenting for emergency contraception. International journal of STD & AIDS 23(6):e9-10.
3. Rahman M, Nakamura K, Seino K, Kizuki M. (2012). Intimate partner violence and use of reproductive health services among married women: evidence from a national Bangladeshi sample. BMC public health 12:913.
4. Warren CE, Mayhew SH, Vassall A, Kimani JK, Church K, et al. (2012). Study protocol for the Integra Initiative to assess the benefits and costs of integrating sexual and reproductive health and HIV services in Kenya and Swaziland. BMC public health 12:973.
5. Scheibe A, Drame FM, Shannon K. (2012). HIV prevention among female sex workers in Africa. SAHARA J : journal of Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS Research Alliance / SAHARA , Human Sciences Research Council 9(3):167-72.
6. Bushnik T, Cook J, Hughes E, Tough S. (2012). Seeking medical help to conceive. Health reports 23(4):7-13.
7. Gomez-Hospital JA, Dallaglio PD, Sanchez-Salado JC, Ariza A, et al. (2012). [Impact on delay times and characteristics of patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention in the southern metropolitan area of Barcelona after implementation of the Infarction Code program]. Revista Espanola de Cardiologia 65(10 ):911-918.
8. McCrossan B, Morgan G, Grant B, Sands AJ, et al. (2012). A randomised trial of a remote home support programme for infants with major congenital heart disease. Heart 98(20 ):1523-1528.
9. Lee A, Karpavicius J, Gasparini E, Forster D. (2012). Implementing a diet and exercise program for limiting maternal weight gain in obese pregnant women: A pilot study. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 52(5 ):427-432.
10. Jordans MJD, Semrau M, Thornicroft G, Van Ommeren M. (2012). Role of current perceived needs in explaining the association between past trauma exposure and distress in humanitarian settings in Jordan and Nepal. British Journal of Psychiatry 201(4 ):276-281.