1. Alemu T, Fantahun M. (2011). Sexual and reproductive health status and related problems of young people with disabilities in selected associations of people with disability, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Ethiopian Medical Journal 49(2):97-108.
2. Anand S, Sinha RK, Singh L. (2010). Cognition related to domestic violence in India: implications for reproductive health programme. East African Journal of Public Health 7(1):5-10.
3. Beser NG, Inci F. (2010). [Determining the psychiatric symptoms of the first class students of health school]. Yeni Symposium 48(4 ):277-281.
4. Huibers MJH, de Graaf LE, Peeters FPML, Arntz A. (2010). Does the weather make us sad? Meteorological determinants of mood and depression in the general population. Psychiatry Research 180(2-3 ):143-146.
5. Lee S, Tsang A, Huang Y-Q, He Y-L, et al. (2010). Individual and societal impact on earnings associated with serious mental illness in metropolitan China. Psychiatry Research 180(2-3 ):132-136.
6. Eng JJ. (2010). Fitness and mobility exercise program for stroke. Topics in Geriatric Rehabilitation 26(4 ):310-323.
7. Ahmed GM, Mostafa M, Farouk M, El-Gohary A. (2010). Efficacy of weight reduction program on obese patients with diabetic peripheral neuropathy. Egyptian Journal of Neurology, Psychiatry and Neurosurgery 47(4 ):673-679.
8. Freeman JA, Gear M, Pauli A, Cowan P, et al. (2010). The effect of core stability training on balance and mobility in ambulant individuals with multiple sclerosis: A multi-centre series of single case studies. Multiple Sclerosis 16(11 ):1377-1384.
9. Herrera S, Montorio I, Cabrera I. (2010). [Relationship between aging stereotypes and performance in a cognitive stimulation program]. Revista Espanola de Geriatria y Gerontologia 45(6 ):339-342.
10. Chang H-Y, Hsu C-C, Pan W-H, Liu W-L, et al. (2010). Gender differences in trends in diabetes prevalence from 1993 to 2008 in Taiwan. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 90(3 ):358-364.