1. Al-Sheyab NA, Gallagher R, Roydhouse JK, Crisp J, et al. (2012). [Feasibility of a peer-led, school-based asthma education programme for adolescents in Jordan]. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal 18(5 ):468-473.
2. Vanhelst J, Mikulovic J, Hurdiel R, Marchand F, et al. (2012). [Effects of multidisciplinary program intervention in obese youth on academic performance, sleep, and body composition]. Science and Sports 27(3 ):154-159.
3. Burke L, Lee AH, Pasalich M, Jancey J, et al. (2012). Effects of a physical activity and nutrition program for seniors on body mass index and waist-to-hip ratio: A randomised controlled trial. Preventive Medicine 54(6 ):397-401.
4. Siskind D, Harris M, Pirkis J, Whiteford H. (2012). Personalised support delivered by support workers for people with severe and persistent mental illness: A systematic review of patient outcomes. Epidemiology and Psychiatric Sciences 21(1 ):97-110.
5. Jeemon P, Prabhakaran D, Goenka S, Ramakrishnan L, et al. (2012). Impact of comprehensive cardiovascular risk reduction programme on risk factor clustering associated with elevated blood pressure in an Indian industrial population. Indian Journal of Medical Research 135(4 ):485-493.
6. Robling M, McNamara R, Bennert K, Butler CC, et al. (2012). The effect of the Talking Diabetes consulting skills intervention on glycaemic control and quality of life in children with type 1 diabetes: Cluster randomised controlled trial (DEPICTED study). BMJ (Online) 344(7860 Article Number: e2359. Date of Publication: 9 Jun 2012).
7. Khunti K, Gray LJ, Skinner T, Carey ME, et al. (2012). Effectiveness of a diabetes education and self management programme (DESMOND) for people with newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes mellitus: Three year follow-up of a cluster randomised controlled trial in primary care. BMJ (Online) 344(7860 Article Number: e2333. Date of Publication: 9 Jun 2012).
8. ErtekIn O, Ozakbas S, Idiman E, Candan Algun Z. (2012). [Quality of life, fatigue and balance improvements after home-based exercise program in multiple sclerosis patients]. Noropsikiyatri Arsivi 49(1 ):33-38.