1. McCrone P, Marks IM, Mataix-Cols D, Kenwright M, et al. (2009). Computer-aided self-exposure therapy for phobia/panic disorder: a pilot economic evaluation. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy 38(2):91-9.
2. Gega L, Norman IJ, Marks IM. (2007). Computer-aided vs tutor-delivered teaching of exposure therapy for phobia/panic: randomized controlled trial with pre-registration nursing students. International Journal of Nursing Studies 44(3):397-405.
3. Mataix-Cols D, Marks IM. (2006). Self-help for obsessive-compulsive disorder: How much therapist contact in necessary? Clinical Neuropsychiatry 3(6):404-409.
4. Mataix Cols D, Marks IM. (2006). Self-help with minimal therapist contact for obsessive-compulsive disorder: A review. European Psychiatry 21(2):75-80.
5. Belaise C, Fava GA, Marks IM. (2005). Alternatives to debriefing and modifications to cognitive behavior therapy for posttraumatic stress disorder. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics 74(4):212-7.
6. Kenwright M, Marks IM. (2004). Computer-aided self-help for phobia/panic via internet at home: a pilot study. British Journal of Psychiatry 184(May):448-9.
7. Shaw SC, Marks IM, Toole S. (1999). Lessons from pilot tests of computer self-help for agora/claustrophobia and panic. MD Computing 16(4):44-8.