1. Wye P, Bowman J, Wiggers J, Baker A, et al. (2010). Providing nicotine dependence treatment to psychiatric inpatients: the views of Australian nurse managers. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing 17(4):319-27.
2. Baker A, Turner A, Kay-Lambkin FJ, Lewin TJ. (2009). The long and the short of treatments for alcohol or cannabis misuse among people with severe mental disorders. Addictive Behaviors 34(10):852-8.
3. Bradley AC, Baker A, Lewin TJ. (2007). Group intervention for coexisting psychosis and substance use disorders in rural Australia: outcomes over 3 years. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 41(6):501-8.
4. Baker A, Richmond R, Haile M, Lewin TJ, et al. (2007). Characteristics of smokers with a psychotic disorder and implications for smoking interventions. Psychiatry Research 150(2):141-52.
5. Greig RL, Baker A, Lewin TJ, Webster RA, et al. (2006). Long-term follow-up of people with co-existing psychiatric and substance use disorders: patterns of use and outcomes. Drug and Alcohol Review 25(3):249-58.
6. Baker A, Bucci S, Lewin TJ, Kay-Lambkin F, et al. (2006). Cognitive-behavioural therapy for substance use disorders in people with psychotic disorders: Randomised controlled trial. British Journal of Psychiatry 188:439-448.
7. Baker A, Bucci S, Lewin TJ, Richmond R, et al. (2005). Comparisons between psychosis samples with different patterns of substance use recruited for clinical and epidemiological studies. Psychiatry Research 134(3):241-50.
8. Baker A, Lewin T, Reichler H, Clancy R, et al. (2002). Motivational interviewing among psychiatric in-patients with substance use disorders. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 106(3):233-40.
9. Baker A, Lewin T, Reichler H, Clancy R, et al. (2002). Evaluation of a motivational interview for substance use within psychiatric in-patient services. Addiction 97(10):1329-37.