1. Grierson L, Dubrowski A, So S, Kistner N, et al. (2012
). [Trainees' perceptions of practitioner competence during patient transfer.]. Teaching and Learning in Medicine 24(2):111-6.
2. King GA, Servais M, Bolack L, Shepherd TA, et al. (2012
). [Development of a measure to assess effective listening and interactive communication skills in the delivery of children's rehabilitation services.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(6):459-69.
3. von Consbruch K, Clark DM, Stangier U. (2012
). [Assessing therapeutic competence in cognitive therapy for social phobia: psychometric properties of the cognitive therapy competence scale for social phobia (CTCS-SP).]. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy 40(2):149-61.
4. Aschendorff A, Klenzner T, Arndt S, Beck R, et al. (2011). [Insertion results for ContourTM and Contour AdvanceTM electrodes: are there individual learning curves?]. HNO 59(5):448-52.
5. Abbott LM, Naismith SL, Lewis SJ. (2011). Parkinson's disease in general practice: assessing knowledge, confidence and the potential role of education. Journal of Clinical Neuroscience 18(8):1044-7.
6. Kendall E, Muenchberger H, Catalano T, Amsters D, et al. (2011). Developing core interprofessional competencies for community rehabilitation practitioners: findings from an Australian study. Journal of Interprofessional Care 25(2):145-51.
7. Murray C, Lawry J. (2011). Maintenance of professional currency: perceptions of occupational therapists. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 58(4):261-9.
8. Boekhout P, van Gog T, van de Wiel MW, Gerards-Last D, et al. (2010). Example-based learning: effects of model expertise in relation to student expertise. British Journal of Educational Psychology 80(Pt 4):557-66.
9. Armstrong G, Blashki G, Joubert L, Bland R, et al. (2010). An evaluation of the effect of an educational intervention for Australian social workers on competence in delivering brief cognitive behavioural strategies: a randomised controlled trial. BMC Health Services Research 10:304.
10. Squires G. (2010). Countering the argument that educational psychologists need specific training to use cognitive behavioural therapy. Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties 15(4 ):279-294.