1. Jahangiri L, McAndrew M, Muzaffar A, Mucciolo TW. (2013). Characteristics of effective clinical teachers identified by dental students: a qualitative study. European journal of dental education : official journal of the Association for Dental Education in Europe 17(1):10-8.
2. Weck F, Richtberg S, Esch S, HA¶fling V, Stangier U, et al. (2013). The relationship between therapist competence and homework compliance in maintenance cognitive therapy for recurrent depression: secondary analysis of a randomized trial. Behavior therapy 44(1):162-72.
3. LA¤ngler A, Boeker R, Kameda G, Seifert G, EdelhA¤user F, et al. (2013). Attitudes and beliefs of paediatric oncologists regarding complementary and alternative therapies. Complementary therapies in medicine 21 Suppl 1:S10-9.
4. Aguilar A, Stupans I, Scutter S, King S. (2013). Towards a definition of professionalism in Australian occupational therapy: using the Delphi technique to obtain consensus on essential values and behaviours. Australian occupational therapy journal 60(3):206-16.
5. Grierson L, Dubrowski A, So S, Kistner N, et al. (2012
). [Trainees' perceptions of practitioner competence during patient transfer.]. Teaching and Learning in Medicine 24(2):111-6.
6. King GA, Servais M, Bolack L, Shepherd TA, et al. (2012
). [Development of a measure to assess effective listening and interactive communication skills in the delivery of children's rehabilitation services.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(6):459-69.
7. von Consbruch K, Clark DM, Stangier U. (2012
). [Assessing therapeutic competence in cognitive therapy for social phobia: psychometric properties of the cognitive therapy competence scale for social phobia (CTCS-SP).]. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy 40(2):149-61.
8. Zhou Y, Forbes GM, Macpherson LM, Ball GE, Humphris GM, et al. (2012). The behaviour of extended duties dental nurses and the acceptance of fluoride varnish application in preschool children. British dental journal 213(12):603-9.
9. Holder R, Ramagem C. (2012). Health leadership and management competencies: a systemic approach. World hospitals and health services : the official journal of the International Hospital Federation 48(3):9-12.
10. Vivienne Wu SF, Lee MC, Liang SY, Chuang YH, Lu YY, et al. (2012). Self-efficacy, professional commitment, and job satisfaction of diabetic medical care personnel. Contemporary nurse 43(1):38-46.