1. Grierson L, Dubrowski A, So S, Kistner N, et al. (2012
). [Trainees' perceptions of practitioner competence during patient transfer.]. Teaching and Learning in Medicine 24(2):111-6.
2. King GA, Servais M, Bolack L, Shepherd TA, et al. (2012
). [Development of a measure to assess effective listening and interactive communication skills in the delivery of children's rehabilitation services.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(6):459-69.
3. von Consbruch K, Clark DM, Stangier U. (2012
). [Assessing therapeutic competence in cognitive therapy for social phobia: psychometric properties of the cognitive therapy competence scale for social phobia (CTCS-SP).]. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy 40(2):149-61.
4. Simons K, Connolly RP, Bonifas R, Allen PD, et al. (2012). Psychosocial assessment of nursing home residents via MDS 3.0: Recommendations for social service training, staffing, and roles in interdisciplinary care. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association 13(2 ):190.e9-190.e15.
5. Forster A, Young J, Nixon J, Kalra L, et al. (2012). A cluster randomized controlled trial of a structured training programme for caregivers of inpatients after stroke (TRACS). International Journal of Stroke 7(1 ):94-99.
6. Naeem M, Khan MZUI, Adil M, Abbas SH, et al. (2012). Coverage and causes of non immunization in national immunization days for polio; a consumer and provider perspective study in Peshawar. Journal of Postgraduate Medical Institute 26(1 ):48-54.
7. Doeltgen SH, Huckabee M-L. (2012). Swallowing neurorehabilitation: From the research laboratory to routine clinical application. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 93(2 ):207-213.
8. Gambier N, Simoneau G, Bihry N, Delcey V, et al. (2012). Efficacy of early clinical evaluation in predicting direct home discharge of elderly patients after hospitalization in internal medicine. Southern Medical Journal 105(2 ):63-67.
9. Scambler S, Newton P, Sinclair AJ, Asimakopoulou K. (2012). Barriers and opportunities of empowerment as applied in diabetes settings: A focus on health care professionals'' experiences. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 97(1 ):e16-e20.
10. Paraidathathu T, Hamid MFA, Jamal JA, Azmi N, et al. (2012). Differences in self and preceptor assessment of the competencies of pharmacy graduates. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 4(SUPPL.1 ):532-535.