1. Schaper NC, Andros G, Apelqvist J, Bakker K, et al. (2012). Diagnosis and treatment of peripheral arterial disease in diabetic patients with a foot ulcer. A progress report of the International Working Group on the Diabetic Foot. Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews 28(SUPPL. 1 ):218-224.
2. Prompers L, Huijberts M, Schaper N, Apelqvist J, et al. (2008). Resource utilisation and costs associated with the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers. Prospective data from the Eurodiale Study. Diabetologia 51(10):1826-1834.
3. Hinchliffe RJ, Valk GD, Apelqvist J, Armstrong DG, et al. (2008). A systematic review of the effectiveness of interventions to enhance the healing of chronic ulcers of the foot in diabetes. Diabetes/Metabolism Research Reviews 24(1):May-Jun.
4. Prompers L, Schaper N, Apelqvist J, Edmonds M, et al. (2008). Prediction of outcome in individuals with diabetic foot ulcers: focus on the differences between individuals with and without peripheral arterial disease The EURODIALE Study. Diabetologia 51(5):747-55.
5. Prompers L, Huijberts M, Apelqvist J, Jude E, et al. (2008). Delivery of care to diabetic patients with foot ulcers in daily practice: results of the Eurodiale Study, a prospective cohort study. Diabetic Medicine 25(6):700-7.