1. ErkoA§oAYlu M, Kaya A, Ozcan C, Akan A, Vezir E, et al. (2013). The effect of obesity on the level of fractional exhaled nitric oxide in children with asthma. International archives of allergy and immunology 162(2):156-62.
2. Li-dong S, Chang-sheng G, Zi-yu Z. (2013). Explore the influence of BMI in the optimal time of weaning from sequential mechanical ventilation for severity chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. BMC emergency medicine 13 Suppl 1:S1.
3. Chen W, Shi Z. (2013). Trend in gender disparities of BMI and height between 2004 and 2011 among adolescents aged 17-18 years in Changzhou China. Asia Pacific journal of clinical nutrition 22(3):466-73.
4. Shiina Y, Homma Y. (2013). Relationships between the visceral fat area on CT and coronary risk factor markers. Internal medicine (Tokyo, Japan) 52(16):1775-80.
5. SayA³n-Orea C, Bes-Rastrollo M, Carlos S, Beunza JJ, Basterra-Gortari FJ, et al. (2013). Association between sleeping hours and siesta and the risk of obesity: the SUN Mediterranean Cohort. Obesity facts 6(4):337-47.
6. Flechtner-Mors M, Wiegand S, Gellhaus I, Siefken-Kaletka H, Widhalm K, et al. (2013). Screening for co-morbidity in 65,397 obese pediatric patients from Germany, Austria and Switzerland: adherence to guidelines improved from the year 2000 to 2010. Obesity facts 6(4):360-8.
7. Andersen S, Fleischer Rex K, Noahsen P, SA¸rensen HC, Mulvad G, et al. (2013). Raised BMI cut-off for overweight in Greenland Inuit--a review. International journal of circumpolar health 72.
8. Thorisdottir B, Gunnarsdottir I, Thorisdottir AV, Palsson GI, Halldorsson TI, et al. (2013). Nutrient intake in infancy and body mass index at six years in two population-based cohorts recruited before and after revision of infant dietary recommendations. Annals of nutrition & metabolism 63(1-2):145-51.
9. do Sameiro-Faria M, Ribeiro S, Rocha-Pereira P, Fernandes J, Reis F, et al. (2013). Body mass index and resistance to recombinant human erythropoietin therapy in maintenance hemodialysis patients. Renal failure 35(10):1392-8.
10. GrA¶ber-GrA¤tz D, Widhalm K, de Zwaan M, Reinehr T, BlA¼her S, et al. (2013). Body mass index or waist circumference: which is the better predictor for hypertension and dyslipidemia in overweight/obese children and adolescents? Association of cardiovascular risk related to body mass index or waist circumference. Hormone research in pÃ¦diatrics 80(3):170-8.