1. Oliva-Moreno J, Gil-Lacruz A. (2013). Body weight and health-related quality of life in Catalonia, Spain. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 14(1):95-105.
2. Le Compte AJ, Pretty CG, Lin J, Shaw GM, Lynn A, et al. (2013). Impact of variation in patient response on model-based control of glycaemia in critically ill patients. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 109(2):211-9.
3. Li WC, Chen IC, Chang YC, Loke SS, Wang SH, et al. (2013). Waist-to-height ratio, waist circumference, and body mass index as indices of cardiometabolic risk among 36,642 Taiwanese adults. European journal of nutrition 52(1):57-65.
4. Alciati A, Gesuele F, Casazza G, Foschi D. (2013). The relationship between childhood parental loss and metabolic syndrome in obese subjects. Stress and health : journal of the International Society for the Investigation of Stress 29(1):5-13.
5. Elisha B, Rabasa-Lhoret R, Messier V, Abdulnour J, Karelis AD, et al. (2013). Relationship between the body adiposity index and cardiometabolic risk factors in obese postmenopausal women. European journal of nutrition 52(1):145-51.
6. Gladwin AM, Evangeli M. (2013). Shared written case formulations and weight change in outpatient therapy for anorexia nervosa: a naturalistic single case series. Clinical psychology & psychotherapy 20(3):267-75.
7. Unikel Santoncini C, MartAn MartAn V, JuAĦrez GarcAa F, GonzAĦlez-Forteza C, NuAħo GutiAİrrez B, et al. (2013). Disordered eating behavior and body weight and shape relatives'' criticism in overweight and obese 15- to 19-year-old females. Journal of health psychology 18(1):75-85.
8. du Cheyron D, Terzi N, Seguin A, Valette X, Prevost F, et al. (2013). Use of online blood volume and blood temperature monitoring during haemodialysis in critically ill patients with acute kidney injury: a single-centre randomized controlled trial. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 28(2):430-7.
9. Aitsi-Selmi A, Batty GD, Barbieri MA, Silva AA, Cardoso VC, et al. (2013). Childhood socioeconomic position, adult socioeconomic position and social mobility in relation to markers of adiposity in early adulthood: evidence of differential effects by gender in the 1978/79 Ribeirao Preto cohort study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(3):439-47.
10. Sanal E, Ardic F, Kirac S. (2013). Effects of aerobic or combined aerobic resistance exercise on body composition in overweight and obese adults: gender differences. A randomized intervention study. European journal of physical and rehabilitation medicine 49(1):1-11.