1. Shriver LH, Harrist AW, Page M, Hubbs-Tait L, Moulton M, et al. (2013). Differences in body esteem by weight status, gender, and physical activity among young elementary school-aged children. Body image 10(1):78-84.
2. Brumpton B, Langhammer A, Romundstad P, Chen Y, Mai XM, et al. (2013). The associations of anxiety and depression symptoms with weight change and incident obesity: The HUNT Study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(9):1268-74.
3. Westerterp KR. (2013). Metabolic adaptations to over--and underfeeding--still a matter of debate? European journal of clinical nutrition 67(5):443-5.
4. Blissett J, Bennett C. (2013). Cultural differences in parental feeding practices and children''s eating behaviours and their relationships with child BMI: a comparison of Black Afro-Caribbean, White British and White German samples. European journal of clinical nutrition 67(2):180-4.
5. Swaminathan S, Thomas T, Yusuf S, Vaz M. (2013). Clustering of diet, physical activity and overweight in parents and offspring in South India. European journal of clinical nutrition 67(2):128-34.
6. Pinto Pereira SM, Power C. (2013). Life course body mass index, birthweight and lipid levels in mid-adulthood: a nationwide birth cohort study. European heart journal 34(16):1215-24.
7. Terashi H, Utsumi H, Ishimura Y, Mitoma H. (2013). Independent regulation of the cycle and acceleration in parkinsonian gait analyzed by a long-term daily monitoring system. European neurology 69(3):134-41.
8. Leslie WS, Woodward M, Lean ME, Theobald H, Watson L, et al. (2013). Improving the dietary intake of under nourished older people in residential care homes using an energy-enriching food approach: a cluster randomised controlled study. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association 26(4):387-94.
9. Bidstrup PE, Dalton SO, Christensen J, Tjonneland A, Larsen SB, et al. (2013). Changes in body mass index and alcohol and tobacco consumption among breast cancer survivors and cancer-free women: a prospective study in the Danish Diet, Cancer and Health Cohort. Acta oncologica (Stockholm, Sweden) 52(2):327-35.
10. Timmins SC, Diba C, Thamrin C, Berend N, Salome CM, et al. (2013). The feasibility of home monitoring of impedance with the forced oscillation technique in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease subjects. Physiological measurement 34(1):67-81.