1. Kwak DS, Tao QB, Todo M, Jeon I. (2012
). [Determination of representative dimension parameter values of Korean knee joints for knee joint implant design.]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part H - Journal of Engineering in Medicine 226(5):368-76.
2. Logan AG, Irvine MJ, McIsaac WJ, Tisler A, et al. (2012
). [Effect of home blood pressure telemonitoring with self-care support on uncontrolled systolic hypertension in diabetics.]. Hypertension 60(1):51-7.
3. Leurs F, Bengoetxea A, Cebolla AM, De Saedeleer C, et al. (2012
). [Planar covariation of elevation angles in prosthetic gait.]. Gait and Posture 35(4):647-52.
4. Oddo M, Villa F, Citerio G. (2012
). [Brain multimodality monitoring: an update.]. Current Opinion in Critical Care 18(2):111-8.
5. Khunti K, Gray LJ, Skinner T, Carey ME, et al. (2012
). [Effectiveness of a diabetes education and self management programme (DESMOND) for people with newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes mellitus: three year follow-up of a cluster randomised controlled trial in primary care.]. BMJ 344:e2333.
6. Smee D, Anson J, Waddington G, Berry H. (2012). Association between Physical Functionality and Falls Risk in Community-Living Older Adults. Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research 2012:6 pages.
7. Granacher U, Muehlbauer T, Gruber M. (2012). A Qualitative Review of Balance and Strength Performance in Healthy Older Adults: Impact for Testing and Training. Journal of Aging Research 2012:16 pages.
8. Lahti M, Raikkonen K, Wahlbeck K, Heinonen K, et al. (2011
). [Growth in infancy and childhood and hospitalization for personality disorders in adulthood: the Helsinki Birth Cohort Study.]. Journal of Personality Disorders 25(5):620-33.
9. Fong SS, Lee VY, Chan NN, Chan RS, et al. (2011
). [Motor ability and weight status are determinants of out-of-school activity participation for children with developmental coordination disorder.]. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(6):2614-23.
10. Worringham C, Rojek A, Stewart I. (2011
). [Development and feasibility of a smartphone, ECG and GPS based system for remotely monitoring exercise in cardiac rehabilitation.]. PLoS ONE [Electronic Resource] 6(2):e14669.