1. Tocco F, Marongiu E, Pinna M, Roberto S, Pusceddu M, et al. (2013). Assessment of circulatory adjustments during underwater apnoea in elite divers by means of a portable device. Acta physiologica (Oxford, England) 207(2):290-8.
2. Puhl R, Peterson JL, Luedicke J. (2013). Fighting obesity or obese persons? Public perceptions of obesity-related health messages. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(6):774-82.
3. de Novaes JF, Priore SE, do Carmo Castro Franceschini S, Lamounier JA. (2013). Does the body mass index reflect cardiovascular risk factors in Brazilian children? Journal of tropical pediatrics 59(1):43-8.
4. Wang C, Liu Y, Yang Q, Dai X, Wu S, et al. (2013). Body mass index and risk of total and type-specific stroke in Chinese adults: results from a longitudinal study in China. International journal of stroke : official journal of the International Stroke Society 8(4):245-50.
5. Grisbrook TL, Elliott CM, Edgar DW, Wallman KE, Wood FM, et al. (2013). Burn-injured adults with long term functional impairments demonstrate the same response to resistance training as uninjured controls. Burns : journal of the International Society for Burn Injuries 39(4):680-6.
6. Kitzinger HB, Cakl T, Wenger R, Hacker S, Aszmann OC, et al. (2013). Prospective study on complications following a lower body lift after massive weight loss. Journal of plastic, reconstructive & aesthetic surgery : JPRAS 66(2):231-8.
7. Ulijaszek SJ, Henneberg M, Henry CJ. (2013). One reason why waist-to-height ratio is usually better related to chronic disease risk and outcome than body mass index. International journal of food sciences and nutrition 64(3):269-73.
8. Trottier K, McFarlane T, Olmsted MP, McCabe RE. (2013). The Weight Influenced Self-Esteem Questionnaire (WISE-Q): factor structure and psychometric properties. Body image 10(1):112-20.
9. Iozzo P, Rossi G, Michelassi C, Landi P, Carpeggiani C, et al. (2013). Interpretation of the "obesity paradox": a 30-year study in patients with cardiovascular disease. International journal of cardiology 168(1):112-6.
10. Semmens EO, Kopecky KJ, Grant E, Mathes RW, Nishi N, et al. (2013). Relationship between anthropometric factors, radiation exposure, and colon cancer incidence in the Life Span Study cohort of atomic bomb survivors. Cancer causes & control : CCC 24(1):27-37.