1. Raissuni Z, Zores F, Henriet O, Dallest S, Roul G, et al. (2013). Can we obtain a noninvasive and continuous estimation of cardiac output? Comparison between three noninvasive methods. International heart journal 54(6):395-400.
2. Ahmadiafshar A, Tabbekhha S, Mousavinasab N, Khoshnevis P. (2013). Relation between asthma and body mass index in 6-15 years old children. Acta medica Iranica 51(9):615-9.
3. Jingya B, Ye H, Jing W, Xi H, Tao H, et al. (2013). Quantitative analysis and comparison of BMI among Han, Tibetan, and Uygur university students in Northwest China. TheScientificWorldJournal 2013:180863.
4. Wronka I. (2013). Association between BMI and height in girls aged 7-18 years--a longitudinal study. Anthropologischer Anzeiger; Bericht Ã¼ber die biologisch-anthropologische Literatur 70(3):319-29.
5. Oliva-Moreno J, Gil-Lacruz A. (2013). Body weight and health-related quality of life in Catalonia, Spain. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 14(1):95-105.
6. Le Compte AJ, Pretty CG, Lin J, Shaw GM, Lynn A, et al. (2013). Impact of variation in patient response on model-based control of glycaemia in critically ill patients. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 109(2):211-9.
7. Li WC, Chen IC, Chang YC, Loke SS, Wang SH, et al. (2013). Waist-to-height ratio, waist circumference, and body mass index as indices of cardiometabolic risk among 36,642 Taiwanese adults. European journal of nutrition 52(1):57-65.
8. Alciati A, Gesuele F, Casazza G, Foschi D. (2013). The relationship between childhood parental loss and metabolic syndrome in obese subjects. Stress and health : journal of the International Society for the Investigation of Stress 29(1):5-13.
9. Elisha B, Rabasa-Lhoret R, Messier V, Abdulnour J, Karelis AD, et al. (2013). Relationship between the body adiposity index and cardiometabolic risk factors in obese postmenopausal women. European journal of nutrition 52(1):145-51.
10. Gladwin AM, Evangeli M. (2013). Shared written case formulations and weight change in outpatient therapy for anorexia nervosa: a naturalistic single case series. Clinical psychology & psychotherapy 20(3):267-75.