1. du Cheyron D, Terzi N, Seguin A, Valette X, Prevost F, et al. (2013). Use of online blood volume and blood temperature monitoring during haemodialysis in critically ill patients with acute kidney injury: a single-centre randomized controlled trial. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 28(2):430-7.
2. Aitsi-Selmi A, Batty GD, Barbieri MA, Silva AA, Cardoso VC, et al. (2013). Childhood socioeconomic position, adult socioeconomic position and social mobility in relation to markers of adiposity in early adulthood: evidence of differential effects by gender in the 1978/79 Ribeirao Preto cohort study. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(3):439-47.
3. Sanal E, Ardic F, Kirac S. (2013). Effects of aerobic or combined aerobic resistance exercise on body composition in overweight and obese adults: gender differences. A randomized intervention study. European journal of physical and rehabilitation medicine 49(1):1-11.
4. Farajian P, Panagiotakos DB, Risvas G, Karasouli K, Bountziouka V, et al. (2013). Socio-economic and demographic determinants of childhood obesity prevalence in Greece: the GRECO (Greek Childhood Obesity) study. Public health nutrition 16(2):240-7.
5. Liao Y, Liu T, Cheng Y, Wang J, Deng Y, et al. (2013). Changes in eating attitudes, eating disorders and body weight in Chinese medical university students. The International journal of social psychiatry 59(6):578-85.
6. Sanchez-Villegas A, Field AE, O''Reilly EJ, Fava M, Gortmaker S, et al. (2013). Perceived and actual obesity in childhood and adolescence and risk of adult depression. Journal of epidemiology and community health 67(1):81-6.
7. Gonzalez-Suarez CB, Caralipio N, Gambito E, Reyes JJ, Espino RV, et al. (2013). The association of physical fitness with body mass index and waist circumference in Filipino preadolescents. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 25(1):74-83.
8. Nambiar S, Truby H, Hughes I, Davies PS. (2013). Utility of the waist-to-height ratio as an instrument to measure parental perception of body weight in children and its use in a population-based survey of children. Public health nutrition 16(2):274-80.
9. Loaiza S, Atalah E. (2013). Birth weight and obesity risk at first grade of high school in a non-concurrent cohort of Chilean children. Public health nutrition 16(2):228-32.
10. Sekhavat L, Fallah R. (2013). Could maternal pre-pregnancy body mass index affect Apgar score? Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 287(1):15-8.