1. Davis AM, Perruccio AV, Ibrahim S, Hogg-Johnson S, et al. (2012). Understanding recovery: Changes in the relationships of the International Classification of Functioning (ICF) components over time. Social Science and Medicine 75(11 ):1999-2006.
2. Oh M-K, Jang H, Kim Y-I, Jo B, et al. (2012). Differences in obesity rates between people with and without disabilities and the association of disability and obesity: A nationwide population study in South Korea. Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health 45(4 ):211-218.
3. Oladunni TM. (2012). Sexual behavior and practices among adolescents with disabilities in Southwest Nigeria. Sexuality and Disability 30(3 ):289-299.
4. Sosa AL, Albanese E, Stephan BCM, Dewey M, et al. (2012). Prevalence, distribution, and impact of mild cognitive impairment in Latin America, China, and India: A 10/66 population-based study. PLoS Medicine 9(2 Article Number: e1001170. Date of Publication: February 2012).
5. Jones L, Bellis MA, Wood S, Hughes K, et al. (2012). Prevalence and risk of violence against children with disabilities: A systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies. The Lancet 380(9845 ):899-907.
6. Simms AD, Batin PD, Kurian J, Durham N, et al. (2012). Acute coronary syndromes: An old age problem. Journal of Geriatric Cardiology 9(2 ):192-196.
7. Ulas SC, Ucku R. (2012). [Disability and the services for the disabled in Turkey]. TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin 11(4 ):483-488.
8. Rapp K, Becker C, Cameron ID, Klenk J, et al. (2012). Femoral fracture rates in people with and without disability. Age and Ageing 41(5 ):653-658.
9. Kwan MM-S, LinSI, Close JCT, Lord SR. (2012). Depressive symptoms in addition to visual impairment, reduced strength and poor balance predict falls in older Taiwanese people. Age and Ageing 41(5 ):606-612.
10. Verrips G, Brouwer L, Vogels T, Taal E, et al. (2012). Long term follow-up of health-related quality of life in young adults born very preterm or with a very low birth weight. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 10( 49. Date of Publication: 15 May 2012).