1. van den Berg-Emons RJ, L'Ortye AA, Buffart LM, Nieuwenhuijsen C, et al. (2011). Validation of the Physical Activity Scale for individuals with physical disabilities. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 92(6):923-8.
2. Dorstyn DS, Mathias JL, Denson LA. (2011). Psychosocial outcomes of telephone-based counseling for adults with an acquired physical disability: A meta-analysis. Rehabilitation Psychology 56(1):1-14.
3. Girondi JB, dos Santos SM. (2011). [Physical disability in the elderly and accessibility to primary health care: integrative literature review]. Revista Gaucha de Enfermagem 32(2):378-84.
4. Bult MK, Verschuren O, Jongmans MJ, Lindeman E, et al. (2011). What influences participation in leisure activities of children and youth with physical disabilities? A systematic review. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(5):1521-9.
5. Raghavendra P, Virgo R, Olsson C, Connell T, et al. (2011). Activity participation of children with complex communication needs, physical disabilities and typically-developing peers. Developmental Neurorehabilitation 14(3):145-55.
6. Cook AM, Adams K, Volden J, Harbottle N, et al. (2011). Using Lego robots to estimate cognitive ability in children who have severe physical disabilities. Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology 6(4):338-46.
7. Gil-Monte PR, Olivares Faundez VE. (2011). Psychometric properties of the "Spanish Burnout Inventory" in Chilean professionals working to physical disabled people. Spanish Journal of Psychology 14(1):441-51.
8. Xiong N, Yang L, Yu Y, Hou J, et al. (2011). Investigation of raising burden of children with autism, physical disability and mental disability in China. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(1):306-11.
9. Grainger M, Dilley C, Wood N, Castledine G. (2011). Osteoporosis among young adults with complex physical disabilities. British Journal of Nursing 20(3):171-5.
10. Lin JD, Chen SF, Lin LP, Sung CL. (2011). Self-reports of Pap smear screening in women with physical disabilities. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(2):456-61.