565. Nakata A, Takahashi M, Ikeda T, Haratani T, et al. (2007). Perceived job stress and sleep-related breathing disturbance in Japanese male workers. Social Science and Medicine 64:2520-32 (72 ref).
566. Sun J, Wang S, Zhang J, Li W. (2007). Assessing the cumulative effects of stress: the association between job stress and allostatic load in a large sample of Chinese employees. Work and Stress 21:333-47 (53 ref).
567. Andersen LP, Kines P, Hasle P. (2007). Owner attitudes and self reported behavior towards modified work after occupational injury absence in small enterprises: a qualitative study. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 17(1):107-21.
568. Kouvonen A, Kivimaki M, Heponiemi T, et al. (2007). Job strain and adverse health behaviors: the Finnish Public Sector Study. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 49(1):68-74.
569. Brunner EJ, Chandola T, Marmot MG. (2007). Prospective effect of job strain on general and central obesity in the Whitehall II Study. American Journal of Epidemiology 165(7):828-837.
570. Kennedy SM, Chambers R, Du W, Dimich-Ward H. (2007). Environmental and occupational exposures: Do they affect chronic obstructive pulmonary disease differently in women and men? Proceedings of the American Thoracic Society 4(8):692-694.
571. Saijo Y, Ueno T, Hashimoto Y. (2007). Job stress and depressive symptoms among Japanese fire fighters. American Journal of Industrial Medicine 50(6):470-480.
572. Tobe SW, Kiss A, Sainsbury S, Jesin M, et al. (2007). The Impact of Job Strain and Marital Cohesion on Ambulatory Blood Pressure During 1 Year: The Double Exposure Study. American Journal of Hypertension 20(2):148-153.
573. Virtanen M, Vahtera J, Pentti J, Honkonen T, et al. (2007). Job Strain and Psychologic Distress. Influence on Sickness Absence Among Finnish Employees. American Journal of Preventive Medicine 33(3):182-187.
574. Ahola K, Hakanen J. (2007). Job strain, burnout, and depressive symptoms: A prospective study among dentists. Journal of Affective Disorders 104(1-3):103-110.