565. Kreuter M, Kreuter C, Herth F. (2008). [Pneumological aspects of wind instrument performance--physiological, pathophysiological and therapeutic considerations]. Pneumologie 62(2):83-7.
566. Vlasveld MC, Anema JR, Beekman AT, van Mechelen W, et al. (2008). Multidisciplinary collaborative care for depressive disorder in the occupational health setting: design of a randomised controlled trial and cost-effectiveness study. BMC Health Services Research 8(99).
567. Shannon K, Bright V, Allinott S, Alexson D, et al. (2007). Community-based HIV prevention research among substance-using women in survival sex work: The Maka Project Partnership. Harm Reduction Journal 4( 20. Date of Publication: 8 Dec 2007).
568. Hamid N. (2007). The relationship between socio-demographic variables, job stressors and hardiness among nurses in Iran. Africa Journal of Nursing and Midwifery 9(2):49-63.
569. Gudbergsson SB, Sanne B, Dahl AA. (2007). A controlled study of job strain in primary-treated cancer patients without metastases. Acta Oncologica 46(4):534-44.
570. Hintsanen M, Elovainio M, et al. (2007). Early risk factors, job strain, and atherosclerosis among men in their 30s: the Cardiovascular Risk in Young Finns Study. American Journal of Public Health 97(3):450-2.
571. Lin KC, Huang CC, Wu CC. (2007). Association between stress at work and primary headache among nursing staff in taiwan. Headache 47:576-84 (43 ref).
572. Silas L, Johnson N, Rexe K. (2007). Safety is not negotiable: the importance of occupational health and safety to pandemic planning. Healthcare Papers 8(1):8-16.
573. Wang C, Yang H, Shih Y, Chen Y, et al. (2007). Job stress and organizational commitment among nursing teachers in junior colleges converted from vocational nursing school status. Journal of Evidence-Based Nursing 3:139-48 (18 ref).
574. McGilton KS, Hall LM, Wodchis WP, Petroz U. (2007). Supervisory support, job stress, and job satisfaction among long-term care nursing staff. Journal of Nursing Administration 37:366-72 (22 ref).