565. Cherry N, Beach J, Burstyn I, Fan X, et al. (2009). Data linkage to estimate the extent and distribution of occupational disease: New onset adult asthma in Alberta, Canada. American Journal of Industrial Medicine 52(11):831-840.
566. Chang FL, Sun YM, Chuang KH, Hsu DJ. (2009). Work fatigue and physiological symptoms in different occupations of high-elevation construction workers. Applied Ergonomics 40(4):591-596.
567. Heraclides A, Chandola T, Witte DR, Brunner EJ. (2009). Psychosocial stress at work doubles the risk of type 2 diabetes in middle-aged women: Evidence from the Whitehall II study. Diabetes Care 32(12):2230-2235.
568. Kim HC, Park SG, Min KB, Yoon KJ. (2009). Depressive symptoms and self-reported occupational injury in small and medium-sized companies. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health 82(6):715-721.
569. Makinen TM, Hassi J. (2009). Health problems in cold work. Industrial Health 47(3):207-220.
570. Wang J, Schmitz N, Dewa C, Stansfeld S. (2009). Changes in perceived job strain and the risk of major depression: Results from a population-based longitudinal study. American Journal of Epidemiology 169(9):1085-1091.
571. Yonezawa R, Masuda T, Matsunaga A, Takahashi Y, et al. (2009). Effects of phase II cardiac rehabilitation on job stress and health-related quality of life after return to work in middle-aged patients with acute myocardial infarction. International Heart Journal 50(3):279-290.
572. Westberg M, Feychting M, Jonsson F, Nise G, et al. (2009). Occupational exposure to UV light and mortality from multiple sclerosis. American Journal of Industrial Medicine 52(5):353-357.
573. Roelen CA, Koopmans PC, Groothoff JW. (2009). Occupational rewards relate to sickness absence frequency but not duration. Work 34(1):13-9.
574. Binnewies C, Sonnentag S, Mojza EJ. (2009). Feeling recovered and thinking about the good sides of one's work. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology 14(3):243-56.