565. Cohn S, Dyson C, Wessely S. (2008). Early accounts of Gulf War illness and the construction of narratives in UK service personnel. Social Science and Medicine 67(11):1641-1649.
566. Tadros AMA, Al-Hussona M. (2008). Bilateral tarsometatarsal fracture-dislocations: A missed work-related injury. Singapore Medical Journal 49(9):e234-e235.
567. Ishizaki M, Nakagawa H, Morikawa Y, Honda R, et al. (2008). Influence of job strain on changes in body mass index and waist circumference - 6 year longitudinal study. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health 34(4):288-296.
568. Theurel J, Offret M, Gorgeon C, Lepers R. (2008). Physiological stress monitoring of postmen during work. Work 31(2):229-36.
569. Armon G, Shirom A, Berliner S, Shapira I, et al. (2008). A Prospective Study of the Association Between Obesity and Burnout Among Apparently Healthy Men and Women. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology 13(1):43-57.
570. Biron C, Brun JP, Ivers H. (2008). Extent and sources of occupational stress in university staff. Work 30(4):511-22.
571. Chen WC, Hwu HG, Kung SM, Chiu HJ, et al. (2008). Prevalence and determinants of workplace violence of health care workers in a psychiatric hospital in Taiwan. Journal of Occupational Health 50(3):288-93.
572. Cloutier E, David H, Ledoux E, Bourdouxhe M, et al. (2008). Effects of government policies on the work of home care personnel and their occupational health and safety. Work 30(4):389-402.
573. de Vente W, Kamphuis JH, Emmelkamp PM, Blonk RW. (2008). Individual and group cognitive-behavioral treatment for work-related stress complaints and sickness absence: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology 13(3):214-31.
574. Dragano N, He Y, Moebus S, Jockel KH, et al. (2008). Two models of job stress and depressive symptoms. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 43(1):72-78.