565. Kincey J, Pratt D, Slater R, Dixon M. (2003). A survey of patterns and sources of stress among medical and nursing staff in an intensive care unit setting. Care of the Critically Ill 19(3):83-87.
566. Jones D, Switzer McIntyre S. (2003). Falls from trucks: A descriptive study based on a workers compensation database. Work: a Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation 20(3).
567. Johnson S, Cooper C. (2003). The construct validity of the ASSET stress measure. Stress and Health 19(3):181-185.
568. Lurie Luke E, Neubauer G, Lindl C, Breitkreutz H, et al. (2003). An exploratory workplace study to investigate the perceived value of continous low-level heatwrap therapy in manual workers. Occupational Medicine 53(3):173-178.
569. MacDonald HA, Colotla V, Flamer S, Karlinsky H. (2003). Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in the workplace: A descriptive study of workers experiencing PTSD resulting from work injury. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 13(2 (Jun)):63-77.
570. Moscato G, Rampulla C. (2003). Costs of occupational asthma and of occupational chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology 3(2):109-114.
571. Mittag O, Raspe H. (2003). [A brief scale for measuring subjective prognosis of gainful employment: Findings of a study of 4279 statutory pension insurees concerning reliability (Guttman scaling) and validity of the scale]. Rehabilitation 42(3):169-174.
572. Moreau M, Valente F, Mak R, Pelfrene E, et al. (2003). Occupational stress and incidence of sick leave in three sectors of activity of the Belgian workforce: The belstress study. Archives of Public Health 61(1-2):101-125.
573. Nahit ES, Hunt IM, Lunt M, Dunn G, et al. (2003). Effects of psychosocial and individual psychological factors on the onset of musculoskeletal pain: Common and site-specific effects. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 62(8):755-760.
574. Niedhammer I, Chea M. (2003). Psychosocial factors at work and self reported health: Comparative results of cross sectional and prospective analyses of the French GAZEL cohort. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 60(7):509-515.