565. Nassif H, Brosset N, Guillaume M, Delore-Milles E, et al. (2011). Evaluation of a randomized controlled trial in the management of chronic lower back pain in a French automotive industry: an observational study. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 92(12):1927-1936.e4.
566. Motamedzade M, Mohseni M, Golmohammadi R, Mahjoob H. (2011). Ergonomics intervention in an Iranian television manufacturing industry. Work 38(3):257-63.
567. Sealetsa OJ, Thatcher A. (2011). Ergonomics issues among sewing machine operators in the textile manufacturing industry in Botswana. Work 38(3):279-89.
568. Torres Y, Rodriguez Y, Vina S. (2011). Preventing work-related musculoskeletal disorders in Cuba, an industrially developing country. Work 38(3):301-6.
569. Matsudaira K, Hara N, Arisaka M, Isomura T. (2011). Comparison of physician's advice for non-specific acute low back pain in Japanese workers: advice to rest versus advice to stay active. Industrial Health 49(2):203-8.
570. Verbeek JH, Martimo KP, Karppinen J, Kuijer PP, et al. (2011). Manual material handling advice and assistive devices for preventing and treating back pain in workers. [Review][Update of Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2007;(3):CD005958; PMID: 17636814]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (6):CD005958.
571. Vandenplas O. (2011). Reduction of exposure in the management of occupational asthma. Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology 11(2):75-9.
572. Tanaka K, Takahashi M, Tanaka M, Takanao T, et al. (2011). Brief morning exposure to bright light improves subjective symptoms and performance in nurses with rapidly rotating shifts. Journal of Occupational Health 53(4):258-66.
573. Driessen MT, Proper KI, Anema JR, Knol DL, et al. (2011). Participatory ergonomics to reduce exposure to psychosocial and physical risk factors for low back pain and neck pain: results of a cluster randomised controlled trial. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 68(9):674-81.
574. El Dib RP, Mathew JL, Martins RH. (2011). Interventions to promote the wearing of hearing protection. [Review][Update of Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009;(4):CD005234; PMID: 19821342]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 9:CD005234.