565. Park SK. (2011). Exploration of the prevalence and correlates of depression among South Korean workers with injuries. Work 39(3):345-51.
566. Nabe-Nielsen K, Garde AH, Diderichsen F. (2011). The effect of work-time influence on health and well-being: a quasi-experimental intervention study among eldercare workers. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health 84(6):683-95.
567. Eng A, Mannetje A, Pearce N, Douwes J. (2011). Work-related stress and asthma: results from a workforce survey in New Zealand. Journal of Asthma 48(8):783-9.
568. Fuente A, Hickson L. (2011). Noise-induced hearing loss in Asia. International Journal of Audiology 50( Suppl 1):S3-10.
569. Dellve L, Ahlstrom L, Jonsson A, Sandsjo L, et al. (2011). Myofeedback training and intensive muscular strength training to decrease pain and improve work ability among female workers on long-term sick leave with neck pain: a randomized controlled trial. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health 84(3):335-46.
570. Kwok HK, Szeto GP, Cheng AS, Siu H, et al. (2011). Occupational rehabilitation in Hong Kong: current status and future needs. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 21( Suppl 1):S28-34.
571. Costa-Black KM, Cheng AS, Li M, Loisel P. (2011). The practical application of theory and research for preventing work disability: a new paradigm for occupational rehabilitation services in China?. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 21( Suppl 1):S15-27.
572. Chan CC, Zhuo DH. (2011). Occupational rehabilitation in twenty-first century Asia Pacific: facilitating health and work: an introduction. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 21( Suppl 1):S1-4.
573. Skakon J, Kristensen TS, Christensen KB, Lund T, et al. (2011). Do managers experience more stress than employees? Results from the Intervention Project on Absence and Well-being (IPAW) study among Danish managers and their employees. Work 38(2):103-9.
574. Andersen LL. (2011). Influence of psychosocial work environment on adherence to workplace exercise. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 53(2):182-4.