565. Kinoulty M. (2007). Health surveillance and audiometry under the Noise at Work Regulations. Occupational Health Review 6(2 ref).
566. Nickel C, Tanca S, Kolowos S, Pedrosa-Gil F, et al. (2007). Men with chronic occupational stress benefit from behavioural/psycho-educational group training: a randomized, prospective, controlled trial. Psychological Medicine 37:1141-9 (19 ref).
567. Zurlo MC, Pes D, Cooper CL. (2007). Stress in teaching: a study of occupational stress and its determinants among Italian schoolteachers. Stress and Health 23:231-41 (20 ref).
568. Yeh YY, Ko JR, Chang Y, Chen CV. (2007). Job stress and work attitudes between temporary and permanently employed nurses. Stress and Health 23:111-20 (53 ref).
569. Nakata A, Takahashi M, Ikeda T, Haratani T, et al. (2007). Perceived job stress and sleep-related breathing disturbance in Japanese male workers. Social Science and Medicine 64:2520-32 (72 ref).
570. Sun J, Wang S, Zhang J, Li W. (2007). Assessing the cumulative effects of stress: the association between job stress and allostatic load in a large sample of Chinese employees. Work and Stress 21:333-47 (53 ref).
571. Andersen LP, Kines P, Hasle P. (2007). Owner attitudes and self reported behavior towards modified work after occupational injury absence in small enterprises: a qualitative study. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 17(1):107-21.
572. Kouvonen A, Kivimaki M, Heponiemi T, et al. (2007). Job strain and adverse health behaviors: the Finnish Public Sector Study. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 49(1):68-74.
573. Brunner EJ, Chandola T, Marmot MG. (2007). Prospective effect of job strain on general and central obesity in the Whitehall II Study. American Journal of Epidemiology 165(7):828-837.
574. Kennedy SM, Chambers R, Du W, Dimich-Ward H. (2007). Environmental and occupational exposures: Do they affect chronic obstructive pulmonary disease differently in women and men? Proceedings of the American Thoracic Society 4(8):692-694.