565. Slot TR, Dumas GA. (2010). Musculoskeletal symptoms in tree planters in Ontario, Canada. Work 36(1):67-75.
566. Shaw L, McDermid J, Kothari A, Lindsay R, et al. (2010). Knowledge brokering with injured workers: Perspectives of injured worker groups and health care professionals. Work 36(1):89-101.
567. Tomita S, Arphorn S, Muto T, Koetkhlai K, et al. (2010). Prevalence and risk factors of low back pain among Thai and Myanmar migrant seafood processing factory workers in Samut Sakorn Province, Thailand. Industrial Health 48(3):283-91.
568. Mohammadi S, Mazhari MM, Mehrparvar AH, Attarchi MS. (2010). Effect of simultaneous exposure to occupational noise and cigarette smoke on binaural hearing impairment. Noise and Health 12(48):187-90.
569. Ouedraogo DD, Ouedraogo V, Ouedraogo LT, Kinda M, et al. (2010). [Prevalence and factors associated with low back pain among hospital staff in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso)]. Medecine Tropicale 70(3):277-80.
570. Sikiru L, Hanifa S. (2010). Prevalence and risk factors of low back pain among nurses in a typical Nigerian hospital. African Health Sciences 10(1):26-30.
571. Dewa CS, Chau N, Dermer S. (2010). Examining the comparative incidence and costs of physical and mental health-related disabilities in an employed population. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 52(7):758-62.
572. Wai EK, Roffey DM, Bishop P, Kwon BK, et al. (2010). Causal assessment of occupational carrying and low back pain: results of a systematic review. Spine Journal: Official Journal of the North American Spine Society 10(7):628-38.
573. Innes E, Crowther A, Fonti F, Quayle L. (2010). Women's Health at Work Program: musculoskeletal pain experienced by women of Chinese background working on market gardens in the Sydney Basin. Work 36(2):129-40.
574. Innes E, Walsh C. (2010). Musculoskeletal disorders in Australian dairy farming. Work 36(2):141-55.