565. Plomp HN. (2008). The impact of the introduction of market incentives on occupational health services and occupational health professionals: experiences from The Netherlands. Health Policy 88:25-37 (28 ref).
566. Holmqvist M, Hermansson U, Nilsen P. (2008). Towards increased alcohol intervention activity in Swedish occupational health services. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health 21(2):179-87.
567. Phung DT, Nguyen HT, Mock C, Keifer M. (2008). Occupational injuries reported in a population-based injury survey in Vietnam. International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Health 14:35-44 (41 ref).
568. Pal S, Saksvik P. (2008). Work-family conflict and psychosocial work environment stressors as predictors of job stress in a cross-cultural study. International Journal of Stress Management 15:22-42 (98 ref).
569. Hasson H, Arnetz JE. (2008). Nursing staff competence, work strain, stress and satisfaction in elderly care: a comparison of home-based care and nursing homes. Journal of Clinical Nursing 17:468-81 (44 ref).
570. Chan H, Sung H, Lin L, Chu S, et al. (2008). A study on job stress and coping strategies among head nurses in central Taiwan. Journal of Evidence-Based Nursing 4:200-11 (27 ref).
571. Kinnunen U, Feldt T, Makikangas A. (2008). Testing the effort-reward imbalance model among Finnish managers: The role of perceived organizational support. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology 13(2):114-27.
572. Yu HM, Ren XW, Chen Q, Zhao JY, et al. (2008). Quality of life of coal dust workers without pneumoconiosis in mainland China. Journal of Occupational Health 50(6):505-11.
573. Watai I, Nishikido N, Murashima S. (2008). Gender difference in work-family conflict among Japanese information technology engineers with preschool children. Journal of Occupational Health 50(4):317-27.
574. Sterud T, Hem E, Lau B, Ekeberg O. (2008). Suicidal ideation and suicide attempts in a nationwide sample of operational Norwegian ambulance personnel. Journal of Occupational Health 50(5):406-14.