565. Green B. (2004). Post-traumatic stress disorder in UK police officers. Current Medical Research and Opinion 20(1):101-5.
566. Iwarson S. (2004). [Stress-related health problems are increasing--what happened during the 1990's?]. Lakartidningen 101(12):1084-8.
567. Jin K, Sorock GS, Courtney TK. (2004). Prevalence of low back pain in three occupational groups in Shanghai, People's Republic of China. Journal of Safety Research 35(1):23-8.
568. Majima Y, Horikawa J, Shono I, Ishihara I. (2004). [Study on lower back pain in home helpers and development of materials for occupational health education]. Journal of UOEH (Sangyo Ika Daigaku Zasshi) 26:59-74.
569. Marsot J, Claudon L. (2004). Design and ergonomics. Methods for integrating ergonomics at hand tool design stage. International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics 10(1):13-23.
570. Olafsdottir L. (2004). Prevention, health and safety program in companies provide a more successful and healthier workplace. Work 22(1):27-30.
571. Olin AC, Andersson E, Andersson M, Granung G, et al. (2004). Prevalence of asthma and exhaled nitric oxide are increased in bleachery workers exposed to ozone. European Respiratory Journal 23(1):87-92.
572. Rafnsdottir GL, Gunnarsdottir HK, Tomasson K. (2004). Work organization, well-being and health in geriatric care. Work: a Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation 22(1):49-55.
573. Saloniemi A, Virtanen P, Koivisto AM. (2004). Is fixed-term employment a new risk for adverse physical working conditions? International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics 10(1):35-42.
574. Waugh EJ, Jaglal SB, Davis AM, Tomlinson G, et al. (2004). Factors associated with prognosis of lateral epicondylitis after 8 weeks of physical therapy. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 85(2):308-18.