565. Gunes G, Ilgar M, Karaoglu L. (2007). The effectiveness of an education program on stages of smoking behavior for workers at a factory in Turkey. Industrial Health 45(2):232-236.
566. Griffin JM, Greiner BA, Stansfeld SA, Marmot MG. (2007). The Effect of Self-Reported and Observed Job Conditions on Depression and Anxiety Symptoms: A Comparison of Theoretical Models. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology 12(4):334-349.
567. Hignett S, Griffiths P, Murdey ID, Lee SL. (2007). Assessing management of musculoskeletal disorders in the ambulance service. Occupational Health (United Kingdom) 57:270-276.
568. Ihlebaek C, Brage S, Eriksen HR. (2007). Health complaints and sickness absence in Norway, 1996-2003. Occupational Health (United Kingdom) 57:43-49.
569. Ide C. (2007). Hearing loss, accidents, near misses and job losses in firefighters. Occupational Health (United Kingdom) 57:203-209.
570. Ichihara K. (2007). [Relationships between job stress, coping behavior and depressive symptoms among local government employees]. Journal of the Osaka City Medical Center 56(1-2):1-8.
571. Jensen JC, Sherson D. (2007). Work-related bilateral osteoarthritis of the first carpometacarpal joints. Occupational Health (United Kingdom) 57:456-460.
572. Lacey RJ, Lewis M, Sim J. (2007). Piecework, musculoskeletal pain and the impact of workplace psychosocial factors. Occupational Health (United Kingdom) 57:430-437.
573. Mariconda M, Galasso O, Imbimbo L, Lotti G, et al. (2007). Relationship between alterations of the lumbar spine, visualized with magnetic resonance imaging, and occupational variables. European Spine Journal 16(2):255-266.
574. McFarlane AC, Bryant RA. (2007). Post-traumatic stress disorder in occupational settings: Anticipating and managing the risk. Occupational Health (United Kingdom) 57:404-410.