565. Lee S, Juang Y, Su Y, Lee H, et al. (2005). Facing SARS: psychological impacts on SARS team nurses and psychiatric services in a Taiwan general hospital. General Hospital Psychiatry 27(5):352-8.
566. Nilsson A, Sjoden P, Dahl J, Denison E. (2005). Factors related to long-duration pain and sick leave among Swedish staff working in the public health service. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences 19(4):419-26.
567. Power H. (2005). Occupational thumb pain in Irish manipulative therapists -- a survey of prevalence and attitudes. Physiotherapy Ireland 26(2):33-4.
568. Rytsala HJ, Melartin TK, Leskela US, Sokero TP, et al. (2005). Functional and work disability in major depressive disorder. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 193(3):189-95.
569. Jayet PY, Schindler C, Schwartz J, Kunzli N, et al. (2005). Passive smoking exposure among adults and the dynamics of respiratory symptoms in a prospective multicenter cohort study. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health 31(6):465-473.
570. Kaneko Y, Lianza S, Dawson WJ. (2005). Pain as an incapacitating factor in symphony orchestra musicians in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Medical Problems of Performing Artists 20(4):168-74.
571. Manos J. (2004). Broadening the scope of vocational rehabilitation: the aim of the recently established Centre for Psychosocial and Disability Research at Cardiff University. Occupational Health Review 21(3 ref).
572. Nakata A, Haratani T, Takahashi M, Kawakami N, et al. (2004). Job stress, social support, and prevalence of insomnia in a population of Japanese daytime workers. Social Science and Medicine 59(8):1719-1730.
573. Bartram T, Joiner TA, Stanton P. (2004). Factors affecting the job stress and job satisfaction of Australian nurses: implications for recruitment and retention. Contemporary Nurse 17(3):293-304.
574. Daniels K. (2004). Perceived risk from occupational stress: a survey of 15 European countries. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 61(5):467-70.