565. McGilton KS, Hall LM, Wodchis WP, Petroz U. (2007). Supervisory support, job stress, and job satisfaction among long-term care nursing staff. Journal of Nursing Administration 37:366-72 (22 ref).
566. Winwood PC, Bakker AB, Winefield AH. (2007). An investigation of the role of non-work time behavior in buffering the effects of work strain. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 49:862-71 (90 ref).
567. Suominen S, Vahtera J, Korkeila K, Helenius H, et al. (2007). Job strain, life events, and sickness absence: a longitudinal cohort study in a random population sample. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 49:990-6 (26 ref).
568. Swaminathan P. (2007). Precarious existence and deteriorating work conditions for women in India: implications for health. New Solutions: A Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health Policy 17(1-2).
569. Scarone M, Cedillo LA. (2007). Psychosocial risk factors among telephone service workers: a study of the interaction between customer and worker. New Solutions: A Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health Policy 17(1-2).
570. Cloutier E, Ledoux E, Bourdouxhe M, David H, et al. (2007). Restructuring of the Quebec health network and its effects on the profession of home health aides and their occupational health and safety. New Solutions: A Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health Policy 17(1-2).
571. Heikkinen AM, Wickstrom GJ, Leino-Kilpi H, Katajisto J. (2007). Privacy and dual loyalties in occupational health practice. Nursing Ethics: an International Journal for Health Care Professionals 14.
572. Kinoulty M. (2007). Health surveillance and audiometry under the Noise at Work Regulations. Occupational Health Review 6(2 ref).
573. Nickel C, Tanca S, Kolowos S, Pedrosa-Gil F, et al. (2007). Men with chronic occupational stress benefit from behavioural/psycho-educational group training: a randomized, prospective, controlled trial. Psychological Medicine 37:1141-9 (19 ref).
574. Zurlo MC, Pes D, Cooper CL. (2007). Stress in teaching: a study of occupational stress and its determinants among Italian schoolteachers. Stress and Health 23:231-41 (20 ref).