565. Szubert Z, Sobala W. (2005). [Health reasons for work disability among municipal transport drivers]. Medycyna Pracy 56(4):285-93.
566. Varekamp I, Haafkens JA, Detaille SI, Tak PP, et al. (2005). Preventing work disability among employees with rheumatoid arthritis: what medical professionals can learn from the patients' perspective.[see comment]. Arthritis and Rheumatism 53(6):965-72.
567. Westmorland MG, Williams RM, Amick BC, 3rd, Shannon H, et al. (2005). Disability management practices in Ontario workplaces: employees' perceptions. Disability and Rehabilitation 27(14):825-35.
568. Lahiri S, Markkanen P, Levenstein C. (2005). The cost effectiveness of occupational health interventions: preventing occupational back pain. American Journal of Industrial Medicine 48(6):515-29.
569. Linton SJ, Gross D, Schultz IZ, Main C, et al. (2005). Prognosis and the identification of workers risking disability: research issues and directions for future research. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 15(4):459-74.
570. Mamatha Y, Gopikrishna V, Kandaswamy D. (2005). Carpal tunnel syndrome: survey of an occupational hazard. Indian Journal of Dental Research 16(3):109-13.
571. Morken T, Bratveit M, Moen BE. (2005). [Reporting of occupational hearing loss in the Norwegian offshore industry 1992-2003]. Tidsskrift for Den Norske Laegeforening 125(23):3272-4.
572. Muller-Fahrnow W, Greitemann B, Radoschewski FM, Gerwinn H, et al. (2005). [Occupational orientation in medical rehabilitation and measures for participation in the professional life]. Rehabilitation 44(5):287-96.
573. Nakao M, Tamiya N, Yano E. (2005). Gender and somatosensory amplification in relation to perceived work stress and social support in Japanese workers. Women and Health 42(1):41-54.
574. Nomura K, Nakao M, Karita K, Nishikitani M, et al. (2005). Association between work-related psychological stress and arterial stiffness measured by brachial-ankle pulse-wave velocity in young Japanese males from an information service company. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health 31(5):352-9.