565. Viljoen D, Guest M, Boggess M, Duked J. (2010). Improved injury management at an Australian aluminium smelter. Work 37(2):179-85.
566. Ripat J, Giesbrecht E, Quanbury A, Kelso S. (2010). Effectiveness of an ergonomic keyboard for typists with work related upper extremity disorders: a follow-up study. Work 37(3):275-83.
567. Rebergen DS, Bruinvels DJ, Bos CM, van der Beek AJ, et al. (2010). Return to work and occupational physicians' management of common mental health problems--process evaluation of a randomized controlled trial. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health 36(6):488-98.
568. Lower TE, Fragar L, Depcynzksi J, Fuller J, et al. (2010). Social network analysis for farmers' hearing services in a rural community. Australian Journal of Primary Health 16(1):47-51.
569. Berque P, Gray H, Harkness C, McFadyen A. (2010). A combination of constraint-induced therapy and motor control retraining in the treatment of focal hand dystonia in musicians. Medical Problems of Performing Artists 25(4):149-61.
570. Sbihi H, Teschke K, MacNab YC, Davies HW. (2010). An investigation of the adjustment of retrospective noise exposure for use of hearing protection devices. Annals of Occupational Hygiene 54(3):329-39.
571. Silva GC, Sabino J, Alho CJ, Nunes VL, et al. (2010). Injuries and envenoming by aquatic animals in fishermen of Coxim and Corumba municipalities, state of Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil: identification of the causative agents, clinical aspects and first aid measures. Revista da Sociedade Brasileira de Medicina Tropical 43(5):486-90.
572. Le Coz CJ. (2010). [Hand eczema and occupational disorders]. Annales de Dermatologie et de Venereologie 137( Suppl 3):S104-10.
573. Benavides FG, Duran X, Miguel Martinez J, Jodar P, et al. (2010). [Incidence of permanent disability in a cohort of social security-affiliated workers (2004-2007)]. Gaceta Sanitaria 24(5):385-90.
574. Papandreou M, Vervainioti A. (2010). Work-related musculoskeletal disorders among percussionists in Greece: A pilot study. Medical Problems of Performing Artists 25(3 ):116-119.