1. Hanklang S, Kaewboonchoo O, Silpasuwan P, Mungarndee SS. (2014). Musculoskeletal disorders among Thai women in construction-related work. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(2):196-202.
2. Murcia M, Chastang JF, Niedhammer I. (2013). Psychosocial work factors, major depressive and generalised anxiety disorders: results from the French national SIP study. Journal of affective disorders 146(3):319-27.
3. Smith IR, Cameron J, Brighouse RD, Ryan CM, Foster KA, et al. (2013). Impact of quantitative feedback and benchmark selection on radiation use by cardiologists performing cardiac angiography. Radiation protection dosimetry 155(1):32-41.
4. Uranga A, SAĦnchez-Ortiz M, Morell F, Cruz MJ, MuAħoz X, et al. (2013). Hypersensitivity pneumonitis due to isocyanates: lung function, clinical and radiological characteristics. Archivos de bronconeumologÃa 49(4):169-72.
5. Fryer EP, Traill ZC, Benamore RE, Roberts IS. (2013). High risk medicolegal autopsies: is a full postmortem examination necessary? Journal of clinical pathology 66(1):1-7.
6. Yu S, Nakata A, Gu G, Swanson NG, He L, et al. (2013). Job strain, effort-reward imbalance and neck, shoulder and wrist symptoms among Chinese workers. Industrial health 51(2):180-92.
7. Panagopoulou P, Antonopoulos CN, Dessypris N, Kanavidis P, Michelakos T, et al. (2013). Epidemiological patterns and preventability of traumatic hand amputations among adults in Greece. Injury 44(4):475-80.
8. King TK, Severin CN, Van Eerd D, Ibrahim S, Cole D, et al. (2013). A pilot randomised control trial of the effectiveness of a biofeedback mouse in reducing self-reported pain among office workers. Ergonomics 56(1):59-68.
9. Visser S, van der Molen HF, Kuijer PP, van Holland BJ, Frings-Dresen MH, et al. (2013). Evaluation of two working methods for screed floor layers on musculoskeletal complaints, work demands and workload. Ergonomics 56(1):69-78.
10. Oksanen T, Kawachi I, Subramanian S, Kim D, Shirai K, et al. (2013). Do obesity and sleep problems cluster in the workplace? A multivariate, multilevel study. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 39(3):276-83.