1. Kauppinen T, Uuksulainen S, Saalo A, MA¤kinen I. (2013). Trends of occupational exposure to chemical agents in Finland in 1950-2020. The Annals of occupational hygiene 57(5):593-609.
2. Haukka E, Kaila-Kangas L, OjajA¤rvi A, Miranda H, Karppinen J, et al. (2013). Pain in multiple sites and sickness absence trajectories: a prospective study among Finns. Pain 154(2):306-12.
3. Schenk L, Palmen NG. (2013). Throwing the baby out with the bath water? Occupational hygienists'' views on the revised dutch system for occupational exposure limits. The Annals of occupational hygiene 57(5):581-92.
4. Vignais N, Miezal M, Bleser G, Mura K, Gorecky D, et al. (2013). Innovative system for real-time ergonomic feedback in industrial manufacturing. Applied ergonomics 44(4):566-74.
5. Karimi M, Eder DN, Eskandari D, Zou D, Hedner JA, et al. (2013). Impaired vigilance and increased accident rate in public transport operators is associated with sleep disorders. Accident; analysis and prevention 51:208-14.
6. HautemaniA¨re A, Cunat L, Ahmed-Lecheheb D, Hajjard F, Gerardin F, et al. (2013). Assessment of exposure to ethanol vapors released during use of Alcohol-Based Hand Rubs by healthcare workers. Journal of infection and public health 6(1):16-26.
7. Malangu N, Legothoane A. (2013). Analysis of occupational infections among health care workers in Limpopo province of South Africa. Global journal of health science 5(1):44-51.
8. Kathy Cheng H-Y, Cheng C-Y, Ju Y-Y. (2013). Work-related musculoskeletal disorders and ergonomic risk factors in early intervention educators. Applied Ergonomics 44(1 ):134-141.
9. Nicholson PJ, Cullinan P, Burge S, British Occupational Health Research Foundation. (2012
). [Concise guidance: diagnosis, management and prevention of occupational asthma.]. Clinical Medicine 12(2):156-9.
10. Kirsh B, Slack T, King CA. (2012
). [The nature and impact of stigma towards injured workers.]. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 22(2):143-54.