1. Hanklang S, Kaewboonchoo O, Silpasuwan P, Mungarndee SS. (2014). Musculoskeletal disorders among Thai women in construction-related work. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(2):196-202.
2. Shiri R, Kausto J, Martimo KP, Kaila-Kangas L, Takala EP, et al. (2013). Health-related effects of early part-time sick leave due to musculoskeletal disorders: a randomized controlled trial. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 39(1):37-45.
3. Larsen PS, Strandberg-Larsen K, Juhl M, Svendsen SW, Bonde JP, et al. (2013). Occupational lifting and pelvic pain during pregnancy: a study within the Danish National Birth Cohort. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 39(1):88-95.
4. Holtermann A, Clausen T, Aust B, Mortensen OS, Andersen LL, et al. (2013). Risk for low back pain from different frequencies, load mass and trunk postures of lifting and carrying among female healthcare workers. International archives of occupational and environmental health 86(4):463-70.
5. Kim HR, Yim HW, Jo SJ, Choi B, Jeong SH, et al. (2013). Major depressive disorder, panic disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder in Korean subway drivers. International archives of occupational and environmental health 86(4):471-7.
6. Lee JS, Joo EJ, Choi KS. (2013). Perceived stress and self-esteem mediate the effects of work-related stress on depression. Stress and health : journal of the International Society for the Investigation of Stress 29(1):75-81.
7. Abma FI, BA╝ltmann U, Varekamp I, van der Klink JJ. (2013). Workers with health problems: three perspectives on functioning at work. Disability and rehabilitation 35(1):20-6.
8. Iliceto P, Pompili M, Spencer-Thomas S, Ferracuti S, Erbuto D, et al. (2013). Occupational stress and psychopathology in health professionals: an explorative study with the multiple indicators multiple causes (MIMIC) model approach. Stress (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 16(2):143-52.
9. Holtermann A, Clausen T, Aust B, Mortensen OS, Andersen LL, et al. (2013). Does occupational lifting and carrying among female health care workers contribute to an escalation of pain-day frequency? European journal of pain (London, England) 17(2):290-6.
10. Kathy Cheng HY, Cheng CY, Ju YY. (2013). Work-related musculoskeletal disorders and ergonomic risk factors in early intervention educators. Applied ergonomics 44(1):134-41.