1. Hanklang S, Kaewboonchoo O, Silpasuwan P, Mungarndee SS. (2014). Musculoskeletal disorders among Thai women in construction-related work. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(2):196-202.
2. Vermeulen SJ, Heymans MW, Anema JR, Schellart AJ, van Mechelen W, et al. (2013). Economic evaluation of a participatory return-to-work intervention for temporary agency and unemployed workers sick-listed due to musculoskeletal disorders. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 39(1):46-56.
3. Vargas-Prada S, Serra C, MartAnez JM, Ntani G, Delclos GL, et al. (2013). Psychological and culturally-influenced risk factors for the incidence and persistence of low back pain and associated disability in Spanish workers: findings from the CUPID study. Occupational and environmental medicine 70(1):57-62.
4. Solidaki E, Chatzi L, Bitsios P, Coggon D, Palmer KT, et al. (2013). Risk factors for new onset and persistence of multi-site musculoskeletal pain in a longitudinal study of workers in Crete. Occupational and environmental medicine 70(1):29-34.
5. Neupane S, Virtanen P, Leino-Arjas P, Miranda H, Siukola A, et al. (2013). Multi-site pain and working conditions as predictors of work ability in a 4-year follow-up among food industry employees. European journal of pain (London, England) 17(3):444-51.
6. Burger M, Catto JW, Dalbagni G, Grossman HB, Herr H, et al. (2013). Epidemiology and risk factors of urothelial bladder cancer. European urology 63(2):234-41.
7. Andersen LL, Clausen T, Persson R, Holtermann A. (2013). Perceived physical exertion during healthcare work and risk of chronic pain in different body regions: prospective cohort study. International archives of occupational and environmental health 86(6):681-7.
8. Schwarze M, Spallek M, Korallus C, Manecke IA, Teumer F, et al. (2013). Advantages of the JobReha discharge letter: an instrument for improving the communication interface in occupational rehabilitation. International archives of occupational and environmental health 86(6):699-708.
9. Burnham R, Martin T. (2013). Maxillofacial injuries in the workplace. The British journal of oral & maxillofacial surgery 51(3):253-5.
10. Nordander C, Ohlsson K, Akesson I, Arvidsson I, Balogh I, et al. (2013). Exposure-response relationships in work-related musculoskeletal disorders in elbows and hands - A synthesis of group-level data on exposure and response obtained using uniform methods of data collection. Applied ergonomics 44(2):241-53.