1. Hanklang S, Kaewboonchoo O, Silpasuwan P, Mungarndee SS. (2014). Musculoskeletal disorders among Thai women in construction-related work. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(2):196-202.
2. Yu S, Nakata A, Gu G, Swanson NG, He L, et al. (2013). Job strain, effort-reward imbalance and neck, shoulder and wrist symptoms among Chinese workers. Industrial health 51(2):180-92.
3. Panagopoulou P, Antonopoulos CN, Dessypris N, Kanavidis P, Michelakos T, et al. (2013). Epidemiological patterns and preventability of traumatic hand amputations among adults in Greece. Injury 44(4):475-80.
4. King TK, Severin CN, Van Eerd D, Ibrahim S, Cole D, et al. (2013). A pilot randomised control trial of the effectiveness of a biofeedback mouse in reducing self-reported pain among office workers. Ergonomics 56(1):59-68.
5. Visser S, van der Molen HF, Kuijer PP, van Holland BJ, Frings-Dresen MH, et al. (2013). Evaluation of two working methods for screed floor layers on musculoskeletal complaints, work demands and workload. Ergonomics 56(1):69-78.
6. Oksanen T, Kawachi I, Subramanian S, Kim D, Shirai K, et al. (2013). Do obesity and sleep problems cluster in the workplace? A multivariate, multilevel study. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 39(3):276-83.
7. Dietrich S, Stengler K. (2013). [Sickness absence and disability due to psychiatric disorders from a gender perspective - a systematic literature review]. Gesundheitswesen (Bundesverband der Ã„rzte des Ã–ffentlichen Gesundheitsdienstes (Germany)) 75(6):e74-94.
8. Abatzoglou I, Koukourakis M, Konstantinides S. (2013). Reduction of the radiation dose received by interventional cardiologists following training in radiation protection. Radiation protection dosimetry 155(1):119-21.
9. Kolstad HA, Christensen MV, Jensen LD, SchlA¼nssen V, Thulstrup AM, et al. (2013). Notification of occupational disease and the risk of work disability: a two-year follow-up study. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 39(4):411-9.
10. Kauppinen T, Uuksulainen S, Saalo A, MA¤kinen I. (2013). Trends of occupational exposure to chemical agents in Finland in 1950-2020. The Annals of occupational hygiene 57(5):593-609.