1. Hanklang S, Kaewboonchoo O, Silpasuwan P, Mungarndee SS. (2014). Musculoskeletal disorders among Thai women in construction-related work. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(2):196-202.
2. Surber C, Elsner P, Singh J. (2013). Howard I. Maibach: extraordinary leadership in integrating key concepts underpinning our understanding of percutaneous absorption and occupational dermatology. Skin pharmacology and physiology 26(4-6):190-8.
3. Khan SA, Sharma V. (2013). Assessment of computer-related health problems among post-graduate nursing students. The Nursing journal of India 104(1):14-7.
4. Alipour A, Bodin L, Bergstrom G, Jensen I. (2013). The transitional pattern of pain and disability, from perceived pain to sick leave. Experience from a longitudinal study. Journal of back and musculoskeletal rehabilitation 26(4):411-9.
5. Itoh H, Kitamura F, Yokoyama K. (2013). Estimates of annual medical costs of work-related low back pain in Japan. Industrial health 51(5):524-9.
6. Sahu S, Moitra S, Maity S, Pandit AK, Roy B, et al. (2013). A comparative ergonomics postural assessment of potters and sculptors in the unorganized sector in West Bengal, India. International journal of occupational safety and ergonomics : JOSE 19(3):455-62.
7. Motamedzade M. (2013). Ergonomics intervention in an Iranian tire manufacturing industry. International journal of occupational safety and ergonomics : JOSE 19(3):475-84.
8. Gruevski KM, McKinnon CD, Dickerson CR, Callaghan JP. (2013). The impact of mobile data terminal use on posture and low-back discomfort when combined with simulated prolonged driving in police cruisers. International journal of occupational safety and ergonomics : JOSE 19(3):415-22.
9. Roman-Liu D, Groborz A, Tokarski T. (2013). Comparison of risk assessment procedures used in OCRA and ULRA methods. Ergonomics 56(10):1584-98.
10. Szewczak K, JednorAłg S, Krajewski P. (2013). Individual dose monitoring of the nuclear medicine departments staff controlled by Central Laboratory for Radiological Protection. Nuclear medicine review. Central & Eastern Europe 16(2):62-5.