Home > Database > Index
1. Hanklang S, Kaewboonchoo O, Silpasuwan P, Mungarndee SS. (2014). Musculoskeletal disorders among Thai women in construction-related work. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(2):196-202.
2. Larrosa F, DurA† MJ, Menacho J, GonzA°lez-SabatA© L, CordA≥n A, et al. (2013). Aphysiologic performance on dynamic posturography in work-related patients. European archives of oto-rhino-laryngology : official journal of the European Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies (EUFOS) : affiliated with the German Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 270(1):93-7.
3. Larsman P, Kadefors R, SandsjA∂ L. (2013). Psychosocial work conditions, perceived stress, perceived muscular tension, and neck/shoulder symptoms among medical secretaries. International archives of occupational and environmental health 86(1):57-63.
4. JA§rvholm B, Reuterwall C, Bystedt J. (2013). Mortality attributable to occupational exposure in Sweden. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 39(1):106-11.
5. Karvala K, Uitti J, Luukkonen R, Nordman H. (2013). Quality of life of patients with asthma related to damp and moldy work environments. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 39(1):96-105.
6. Ishikawa S, Ishikawa H, Shindo T, Yoshida T, Shimoyama Y, et al. (2013). Effects of occupational environmental controls and work management on chromosomal damage in dental technicians in Japan. International journal of hygiene and environmental health 216(1):100-7.
7. Ruitenburg MM, Frings-Dresen MH, Sluiter JK. (2013). Physical job demands and related health complaints among surgeons. International archives of occupational and environmental health 86(3):271-9.
8. MachovcovA° A, FenclovA° Z, PelclovA° D. (2013). Occupational skin diseases in Czech healthcare workers from 1997 to 2009. International archives of occupational and environmental health 86(3):289-94.
9. Saltychev M, Laimi K, Oksanen T, Pentti J, KivimA§ki M, et al. (2013). Does perceived work ability improve after a multidisciplinary preventive program in a population with no severe medical problems? The Finnish Public Sector Study. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 39(1):57-65.
10. Fang J, Qiu C, Xu H, You G. (2013). A model for predicting acute and chronic fatigue in Chinese nurses. Journal of advanced nursing 69(3):546-58.