1. Tei-Tominaga M, Akiyama T, Sakai Y. (2012). Effect of Affective Temperaments Assessed by the TEMPS-A on the Relationship between Work-Related Stressors and Depressive Symptoms among Workers in Their Twenties to Forties in Japan. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:10 pages.
2. Kruse M, Saetterstrom B, Bonlokke J, Bronnum-Hansen H, Flachs, Sorensen J. (2012). Particulate Emissions: Health Effects and Labour Market Consequences. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2012:7 pages.
3. Bhui K, Dinos S, Stansfeld S, White P. (2012). A Synthesis of the Evidence for Managing Stress at Work: A Review of the Reviews Reporting on Anxiety, Depression, and Absenteeism. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2012:21 pages.
4. Bhui K, Dinos S, Stansfeld S, White P. (2012). A Synthesis of the Evidence for Managing Stress at Work: A Review of the Reviews Reporting on Anxiety, Depression, and Absenteeism. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2012:21 pages.
5. Motamedzade M, Mohseni M, Golmohammadi R, Mahjoob H. (2011). Ergonomics intervention in an Iranian television manufacturing industry. Work 38(3):257-63.
6. Sealetsa OJ, Thatcher A. (2011). Ergonomics issues among sewing machine operators in the textile manufacturing industry in Botswana. Work 38(3):279-89.
7. Torres Y, Rodriguez Y, Vina S. (2011). Preventing work-related musculoskeletal disorders in Cuba, an industrially developing country. Work 38(3):301-6.
8. Matsudaira K, Hara N, Arisaka M, Isomura T. (2011). Comparison of physician's advice for non-specific acute low back pain in Japanese workers: advice to rest versus advice to stay active. Industrial Health 49(2):203-8.
9. Verbeek JH, Martimo KP, Karppinen J, Kuijer PP, et al. (2011). Manual material handling advice and assistive devices for preventing and treating back pain in workers. [Review][Update of Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2007;(3):CD005958; PMID: 17636814]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (6):CD005958.
10. Vandenplas O. (2011). Reduction of exposure in the management of occupational asthma. Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology 11(2):75-9.