1. Pedersen SS, Ong ATL, Sonnenschein K, Serruys PW, et al. (2006). Type D personality and diabetes predict the onset of depressive symptoms in patients after percutaneous coronary intervention. American Heart Journal 151(2):367.e1-367.e6.
2. Amminger GP, Leicester S, Yung AR, Phillips LJ, et al. (2006). Early-onset of symptoms predicts conversion to non-affective psychosis in ultra-high risk individuals. Schizophrenia Research 84(1):67-76.
3. Kim CJ, Kang DH, Smith BA, Landers KA. (2006). Cardiopulmonary responses and adherence to exercise in women newly diagnosed with breast cancer undergoing adjuvant therapy. Cancer Nursing 29(2):156-65.
4. Fujiwara Y, Amano H, Kumagai S, Yoshida H, et al. (2006). [Physical and psychological predictors for the onset of certification of long-term care insurance among older adults living independently in a community a 40-month follow-up study]. Japanese Journal of Public Health (Nippon Koshu Eisei Zasshi) 53:77-91.
5. Barnes TRE, Mutsatsa SH, Hutton SB, Watt HC, et al. (2006). Comorbid substance use and age at onset of schizophrenia. British Journal of Psychiatry 188:237-242.
6. Escobar R, Soutullo CA, Hervas A, Gastaminza X, et al. (2005). Worse quality of life for children with newly diagnosed attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, compared with asthmatic and healthy children [corrected] [published erratum appears in PEDIATRICS 2005 Nov;116(5):1266]. Pediatrics 116(3):Supplement e364-9.
7. Galvin RD. (2005). Researching the disabled identity: contextualising the identity transformations which accompany the onset of impairment. Sociology of Health and Illness 27(3):393-413.
8. Kaiser R, Lohrer F, Morgan V, Hambrecht M. (2005). Changes in the pattern of substance abuse after the onset of psychosis. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 39(6):467-72.
9. Weber CS, Fliege H, Arck PC, Kreuzer K, et al. (2005). Patients with haematological malignancies show a restricted body image focusing on function and emotion. European Journal of Cancer Care 14(2):155-65.
10. Turner J, Kelly B, Swanson C, Allison R, et al. (2005). Psychosocial impact of newly diagnosed advanced breast cancer. Psychooncology 14(5):396-407.