83. Baan CA, Stolk RP, Grobbee DE, Witteman JC, et al. (1999). Physical activity in elderly subjects with impaired glucose tolerance and newly diagnosed diabetes mellitus. American Journal of Epidemiology 149(3):219-27.
84. Hall H, McIntosh G, Wilson L, Melles T. (1998). Spontaneous onset of back pain. Clinical Journal of Pain 14(2):129-33.
85. Jacobsson LT, Frithiof M, Olofsson Y, Runesson I, et al. (1998). Evaluation of a structured multidisciplinary day care program in rheumatoid arthritis. A similar effect in newly diagnosed and long-standing disease. Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology 27(2):117-24.
86. Pluym SMF, Keur TJA, Gerritsen J, Post MWM. (1997). Community integration of wheelchair-bound athletes: a comparison before and after onset of disability. Clinical Rehabilitation 11(3):227-35.
87. Hayashi S, Toyoshima H, Tanabe N, Satoh T, et al. (1996). Activity immediately before the onset of non-fatal myocardial infarction and sudden cardiac death. Japanese Circulation Journal 60(12):947-53.
88. Ohkuni M. (1993). [A study of the factors involved in the onset of senile dementia]. Japanese Journal of Geriatrics (Nippon Ronen Igakkai Zasshi) 30:1039-45.
89. Haupt M, Kurz A, Pollmann S, Romero B. (1992). [Psychopathologic disorders at the onset of Alzheimer's disease]. Fortschritte der Neurologie Psychiatrie 60(1):3-7.
90. Hill D, Borland R. (1991). Adults' accounts of onset of regular smoking: influences of school, work, and other settings. Public Health Reports 106(2):181-5.