11. Meindorfner C, Korner Y, Moller JC, Stiasny-Kolster K, et al. (2005). Driving in Parkinson's disease: mobility, accidents, and sudden onset of sleep at the wheel. Movement Disorders 20(7):832-42.
12. Pai MC, Tsai JJ. (2005). Is cognitive reserve applicable to epilepsy? The effect of educational level on the cognitive decline after onset of epilepsy. Epilepsia 1:7-10.
13. Rosen K, Garety P. (2005). Predicting recovery from schizophrenia: a retrospective comparison of characteristics at onset of people with single and multiple episodes. Schizophrenia Bulletin 31(3):735-50.
14. Rosenkranz J, Reichwald-Klugger E, Oh J, Turzer M, et al. (2005). Psychosocial rehabilitation and satisfaction with life in adults with childhood-onset of end-stage renal disease. Pediatric Nephrology 20(9):1288-94.
15. Galvin RD. (2005). Researching the disabled identity: contextualising the identity transformations which accompany the onset of impairment. Sociology of Health and Illness 27(3):393-413.
16. Gopal RL, Beaver K, Barnett T, Ismail NS. (2005). A comparison of the information needs of women newly diagnosed with breast cancer in Malaysia and the United kingdom. Cancer Nursing 28(2):132-40.
17. Jagger C, Spiers N, Arthur A. (2005). The role of sensory and cognitive function in the onset of activity restriction in older people. Disability and Rehabilitation 27(5):277-83.
18. Jones LW, Courneya KS, Fairey AS, Mackey JR. (2005). Does the theory of planned behavior mediate the effects of an oncologist's recommendation to exercise in newly diagnosed breast cancer survivors? Results from a randomized controlled trial. Health Psychology 24(2):189-97.
19. Larner S. (2005). Common psychological challenges for patients with newly acquired disability. Nursing Standard 19(28):33-9.
20. DeWit DJ, Chandler-Coutts M, Offord DR, King G, et al. (2005). Gender differences in the effects of family adversity on the risk of onset of DSM-III-R social phobia. Journal of Anxiety Disorders 19(5):479-502.