1. Pedersen SS, Ong ATL, Sonnenschein K, Serruys PW, et al. (2006). Type D personality and diabetes predict the onset of depressive symptoms in patients after percutaneous coronary intervention. American Heart Journal 151(2):367.e1-367.e6.
2. Amminger GP, Leicester S, Yung AR, Phillips LJ, et al. (2006). Early-onset of symptoms predicts conversion to non-affective psychosis in ultra-high risk individuals. Schizophrenia Research 84(1):67-76.
3. Kim CJ, Kang DH, Smith BA, Landers KA. (2006). Cardiopulmonary responses and adherence to exercise in women newly diagnosed with breast cancer undergoing adjuvant therapy. Cancer Nursing 29(2):156-65.
4. Fujiwara Y, Amano H, Kumagai S, Yoshida H, et al. (2006). [Physical and psychological predictors for the onset of certification of long-term care insurance among older adults living independently in a community a 40-month follow-up study]. Japanese Journal of Public Health (Nippon Koshu Eisei Zasshi) 53:77-91.
5. Barnes TRE, Mutsatsa SH, Hutton SB, Watt HC, et al. (2006). Comorbid substance use and age at onset of schizophrenia. British Journal of Psychiatry 188:237-242.
6. Escobar R, Soutullo CA, Hervas A, Gastaminza X, et al. (2005). Worse quality of life for children with newly diagnosed attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, compared with asthmatic and healthy children [corrected] [published erratum appears in PEDIATRICS 2005 Nov;116(5):1266]. Pediatrics 116(3):Supplement e364-9.
7. Kaiser R, Lohrer F, Morgan V, Hambrecht M. (2005). Changes in the pattern of substance abuse after the onset of psychosis. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 39(6):467-72.
8. Weber CS, Fliege H, Arck PC, Kreuzer K, et al. (2005). Patients with haematological malignancies show a restricted body image focusing on function and emotion. European Journal of Cancer Care 14(2):155-65.
9. Turner J, Kelly B, Swanson C, Allison R, et al. (2005). Psychosocial impact of newly diagnosed advanced breast cancer. Psychooncology 14(5):396-407.
10. Lehto US, Ojanen M, Kellokumpu-Lehtinen P. (2005). Predictors of quality of life in newly diagnosed melanoma and breast cancer patients. Annals of Oncology 16(5):805-16.
11. Meindorfner C, Korner Y, Moller JC, Stiasny-Kolster K, et al. (2005). Driving in Parkinson's disease: mobility, accidents, and sudden onset of sleep at the wheel. Movement Disorders 20(7):832-42.
12. Pai MC, Tsai JJ. (2005). Is cognitive reserve applicable to epilepsy? The effect of educational level on the cognitive decline after onset of epilepsy. Epilepsia 1:7-10.
13. Rosen K, Garety P. (2005). Predicting recovery from schizophrenia: a retrospective comparison of characteristics at onset of people with single and multiple episodes. Schizophrenia Bulletin 31(3):735-50.
14. Rosenkranz J, Reichwald-Klugger E, Oh J, Turzer M, et al. (2005). Psychosocial rehabilitation and satisfaction with life in adults with childhood-onset of end-stage renal disease. Pediatric Nephrology 20(9):1288-94.
15. Galvin RD. (2005). Researching the disabled identity: contextualising the identity transformations which accompany the onset of impairment. Sociology of Health and Illness 27(3):393-413.
16. Gopal RL, Beaver K, Barnett T, Ismail NS. (2005). A comparison of the information needs of women newly diagnosed with breast cancer in Malaysia and the United kingdom. Cancer Nursing 28(2):132-40.
17. Jagger C, Spiers N, Arthur A. (2005). The role of sensory and cognitive function in the onset of activity restriction in older people. Disability and Rehabilitation 27(5):277-83.
18. Jones LW, Courneya KS, Fairey AS, Mackey JR. (2005). Does the theory of planned behavior mediate the effects of an oncologist's recommendation to exercise in newly diagnosed breast cancer survivors? Results from a randomized controlled trial. Health Psychology 24(2):189-97.
19. Larner S. (2005). Common psychological challenges for patients with newly acquired disability. Nursing Standard 19(28):33-9.
20. DeWit DJ, Chandler-Coutts M, Offord DR, King G, et al. (2005). Gender differences in the effects of family adversity on the risk of onset of DSM-III-R social phobia. Journal of Anxiety Disorders 19(5):479-502.
21. Azegami M, Hongo M, Yazaki Y, Yanagisawa S, et al. (2005). Seasonal difference in onset of coronary heart disease in young Japanese patients: a comparison with older patients. Circulation Journal 69(10):1176-9.
22. Adib N, Silman A, Thomson W. (2005). Outcome following onset of juvenile idiopathic inflammatory arthritis: I frequency of different outcomes. Rheumatology 44(8):995-1001.
23. Arbasino C, D'Orsi G, Galimberti CA. (2005). [Seizure semiology in elderly outpatients with newly diagnosed epilepsy]. Bollettino della Lega Italiana contro l'Epilessia 129130:17-19.
24. Muslimovic D, Post B, Speelman JD, Schmand B. (2005). Cognitive profile of patients with newly diagnosed Parkinson disease. Neurology 65(8):1239-45.
25. Ylipaavalniemi J, Kivimaki M, Elovainio M, Virtanen M, et al. (2005). Psychosocial work characteristics and incidence of newly diagnosed depression: a prospective cohort study of three different models. Social Science and Medicine 61(1):111-22.