1. Alkhawajah MM, Caminero AB, Freeman HJ, Oger JJ. (2013). Multiple sclerosis and inflammatory bowel diseases: what we know and what we would need to know! Multiple sclerosis (Houndmills, Basingstoke, England) 19(3):259-65.
2. Comley RA, Kallend D. (2013). Imaging in the cardiovascular and metabolic disease area. Drug discovery today 18(3-4):185-92.
3. Martins C, Pizarro A, Aires L, Silva G, Silva F, et al. (2013). Fitness and metabolic syndrome in obese fatty liver children. Annals of human biology 40(1):99-101.
4. Alp H, Karaarslan S, Selver EklioAYlu B, Atabek ME, AltA±n H, et al. (2013). Association between nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and cardiovascular risk in obese children and adolescents. The Canadian journal of cardiology 29(9):1118-25.
5. Selinger CP, Eaden J, Selby W, Jones DB, Katelaris P, et al. (2013). Inflammatory bowel disease and pregnancy: lack of knowledge is associated with negative views. Journal of Crohn''s & colitis 7(6):e206-13.
6. Fantus D, Awan Z, Seidah NG, Genest J. (2013). Aortic calcification: Novel insights from familial hypercholesterolemia and potential role for the low-density lipoprotein receptor. Atherosclerosis 226(1):9-15.
7. Frey A, Kroiss M, Berliner D, Seifert M, Allolio B, et al. (2013). Prognostic impact of subclinical thyroid dysfunction in heart failure. International journal of cardiology 168(1):300-5.
8. Hosseinpanah F, Asghari G, Barzin M, Golkashani HA, Azizi F, et al. (2013). Prognostic impact of different definitions of metabolic syndrome in predicting cardiovascular events in a cohort of non-diabetic Tehranian adults. International journal of cardiology 168(1):369-74.
9. Veen M, te Molder H, Gremmen B, van Woerkum C. (2013). If you can''t eat what you like, like what you can: how children with coeliac disease and their families construct dietary restrictions as a matter of choice. Sociology of health & illness 35(4):592-609.
10. Goodwin RD, Cowles RA, Galea S, Jacobi F. (2013). Gastritis and mental disorders. Journal of psychiatric research 47(1):128-32.