1. Sartore G, Piarulli F, Ragazzi E, Burlina S, Chilelli NC, et al. (2013). Subclinical diastolic dysfunction in type 2 diabetic patients with and without carotid atherosclerosis: relationship with glyco-oxidation, lipid-oxidation and antioxidant status. International journal of cardiology 163(2):201-5.
2. Gallwitz B, Kazda C, Kraus P, Nicolay C, Schernthaner G, et al. (2013). Contribution of insulin deficiency and insulin resistance to the development of type 2 diabetes: nature of early stage diabetes. Acta diabetologica 50(1):39-45.
3. Tomada I, Tomada N, Almeida H, Neves D. (2013). Androgen depletion in humans leads to cavernous tissue reorganization and upregulation of Sirt1-eNOS axis. Age (Dordrecht, Netherlands) 35(1):35-47.
4. Shimabukuro T, Sakano S, Matsuda K, Kamiryo Y, Yamamoto N, et al. (2013). Can docetaxel therapy improve overall survival from primary therapy compared with androgen-deprivation therapy alone in Japanese patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer? A multi-institutional cooperative study. International journal of clinical oncology 18(1):62-7.
5. Tanaka S, Yanagihara K, Tamaru S, Teramukai S, Kitano T, et al. (2013). Difference in survival and prognostic factors between smokers and never-smokers with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. International journal of clinical oncology 18(1):17-25.
6. Fagerholm R, Rintala R, Taskinen S. (2013). Lower urinary tract symptoms after feminizing genitoplasty. Journal of pediatric urology 9(1):23-6.
7. Noordam R, Gunn DA, Tomlin CC, Maier AB, Mooijaart SP, et al. (2013). High serum glucose levels are associated with a higher perceived age. Age (Dordrecht, Netherlands) 35(1):189-95.
8. Mochizuki K, Miyauchi R, Misaki Y, Ichikawa Y, Goda T, et al. (2013). Principal component 1 score calculated from metabolic syndrome diagnostic parameters is a possible marker for the development of metabolic syndrome in middle-aged Japanese men without treatment for metabolic diseases. European journal of nutrition 52(1):67-74.
9. Stoppato M, Carletti E, Maniglio D, Migliaresi C, Motta A, et al. (2013). Functional role of scaffold geometries as a template for physiological ECM formation: evaluation of collagen 3D assembly. Journal of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine 7(2):161-8.
10. Kiyosue T, Kawano S, Matsubara R, Goto Y, Hirano M, et al. (2013). Immunohistochemical location of the p75 neurotrophin receptor (p75NTR) in oral leukoplakia and oral squamous cell carcinoma. International journal of clinical oncology 18(1):154-63.