347. Song HY, Lee HK, Lee JS, Kim JY, et al. (2012). Risk factors of cryptogenic hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with low body mass index or without metabolic syndrome. Korean Journal of Internal Medicine 27(1 ):47-52.
348. De Carvalho FA, De Figueiredo MM, Silva GS. (2012). Acute stroke: Postprocedural care and management of complications. Techniques in Vascular and Interventional Radiology 15(1 ):78-86.
349. Wijnbergen I, Helmes H, Tijssen J, Brueren G, et al. (2012). Comparison of drug-eluting and bare-metal stents for primary percutaneous coronary intervention with or without abciximab in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: DEBATER: The Eindhoven reperfusion study. Jacc: Cardiovascular Interventions 5(3 ):313-322.
350. Hansen I, Melon P, Creemers E, Moonen G. (2012). [Structured differential diagnosis of a transient impairment of consciousness]. Revue Medicale de Liege 67(3 ):157-162.
351. Yau JWY, Rogers SL, Kawasaki R, Lamoureux EL, et al. (2012). Global prevalence and major risk factors of diabetic retinopathy. Diabetes Care 35(3 ):556-564.
352. Chen A, Huang Z, Wan X, Deng W, et al. (2012). Attitudes toward diabetes affect maintenance of drug-free remission in patients with newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes after short-term continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion treatment. Diabetes Care 35(3 ):474-481.
353. Khaykin Y, Shamiss Y. (2012). Cost considerations in the management of atrial fibrillation - Impact of dronedarone. ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research 4(1 ):67-78.
354. Kamprath S, Timmer A. (2012). Prioritisation of clinical research by the example of type 2 diabetes: A caregiver-survey on perceived relevance and need for evidence. PLoS ONE 7(3 Article Number: e32414. Date of Publication: 20 Mar 2012).
355. Kelishadi R, Malekahmadi M, Hashemipour M, Soghrati M, et al. (2012). Can a trial of motivational lifestyle counseling be effective for controlling childhood obesity and the associated cardiometabolic risk factors? Pediatrics and Neonatology 53(2 ):90-97.
356. Weinert LS, Scheffel RS, Severo MD, Cioffi AP, et al. (2012). Precipitating factors of diabetic ketoacidosis at a public hospital in a middle-income country. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 96(1 ):29-34.