347. Hermanns N, Kulzer B, Maier B, Mahr M, et al. (2012
). [The effect of an education programme (MEDIAS 2 ICT) involving intensive insulin treatment for people with type 2 diabetes.]. Patient Education and Counseling 86(2):226-32.
348. Cselenyi Z, Jonhagen ME, Forsberg A, Halldin C, et al. (2012
). [Clinical validation of 18F-AZD4694, an amyloid--specific PET radioligand.]. Journal of Nuclear Medicine 53(3):415-24.
349. da Silva PL, de Mello MT, Cheik NC, Sanches PL, et al. (2012
). [Interdisciplinary therapy improves biomarkers profile and lung function in asthmatic obese adolescents.]. Pediatric Pulmonology 47(1):8-17.
350. Riva R, Mork PJ, Westgaard RH, Lundberg U. (2012
). [Comparison of the cortisol awakening response in women with shoulder and neck pain and women with fibromyalgia.[Erratum appears in Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2012 Apr;37(4):587]]. Psychoneuroendocrinology 37(2):299-306.
351. Mota BC, Pereira L, Souza MA, Silva LF, et al. (2012
). [Exercise pre-conditioning reduces brain inflammation and protects against toxicity induced by traumatic brain injury: behavioral and neurochemical approach.]. Neurotoxicity Research 21(2):175-84.
352. Rodriguez DA, Kalko S, Puig-Vilanova E, Perez-Olabarria M, et al. (2012
). [Muscle and blood redox status after exercise training in severe COPD patients.]. Free Radical Biology and Medicine 52(1):88-94.
353. Nijs J, Meeus M, Van Oosterwijck J, Ickmans K, et al. (2012
). [In the mind or in the brain? Scientific evidence for central sensitisation in chronic fatigue syndrome.]. European Journal of Clinical Investigation 42(2):203-12.
354. Oliveira MF, Rodrigues MK, Treptow E, Cunha TM, et al. (2012
). [Effects of oxygen supplementation on cerebral oxygenation during exercise in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients not entitled to long-term oxygen therapy.]. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging 32(1):52-8.
355. Babusik P, Bilal M, Duris I. (2012
). [Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease of two ethnic groups in Kuwait: comparison of prevalence and risk factors.]. Medical Principles and Practice 21(1):56-62.
356. McIntyre RS, Alsuwaidan M, Goldstein BI, Taylor VH, et al. (2012
). [The Canadian Network for Mood and Anxiety Treatments (CANMAT) task force recommendations for the management of patients with mood disorders and comorbid metabolic disorders.]. Annals of Clinical Psychiatry 24(1):69-81.