347. Wakabayashi I. (2012). Increased body mass index modifies associations between alcohol intake and blood cholesterol profile. European Journal of Clinical Investigation 42(2 ):179-185.
348. Hoffman I, Tack J. (2012). Assessment of gastric motor function in childhood functional dyspepsia and obesity. Neurogastroenterology and Motility 24(2 ):108-e81.
349. Peyrin-Biroulet L, Cieza A, Sandborn WJ, Coenen M, et al. (2012). Development of the first disability index for inflammatory bowel disease based on the international classification of functioning, disability and health. Gut 61(2 ):241-247.
350. Secher AL, Madsen AB, Ringholm L, Barfred C, et al. (2012). Patient satisfaction and barriers to initiating real-time continuous glucose monitoring in early pregnancy in women with diabetes. Diabetic Medicine 29(2 ):272-277.
351. Bulzico DA, Zajdenverg L, Cabizuca CA, de Oliveira JEP, et al. (2012). Assessment of arterial stiffness in women with gestational diabetes. Diabetic Medicine 29(2 ):227-231.
352. Targher G, Pichiri I, Zoppini G, Trombetta M, et al. (2012). Increased prevalence of chronic kidney disease in patients with Type 1 diabetes and non-alcoholic fatty liver. Diabetic Medicine 29(2 ):220-226.
353. Ramos R, Ballo E, Marrugat J, Elosua R, et al. (2012). [Validity for use in research on vascular diseases of the SIDIAP (Information System for the Development of Research in Primary Care): The EMMA study]. Revista Espanola de Cardiologia 65(1 ):29-37.
354. Habibi S, Ramanan AV. (2012). Review of biologics in children with rheumatic diseases. International Journal of Clinical Rheumatology 7(1 ):81-93.
355. Novelletto BF, Guzzinati S, Avogaro A. (2012). Prevalence of metabolic syndrome and its relationship with clinically prevalent cardiovascular disease in the veneto region, Northeastern Italy. Metabolic Syndrome and Related Disorders 10(1 ):56-62.
356. Cetin F, Gunes G, Ozer A. (2012). [Prevalence of metabolic syndrome, its relationship with mental health (anger) and sociodemographic characteristics in women residing in central district of Malatya: A cross-sectional observational study]. Anadolu Kardiyoloji Dergisi 12(1 ):53-59.