347. Sukala WR, Page R, Rowlands DS, Krebs J, et al. (2012
). [South Pacific Islanders resist type 2 diabetes: comparison of aerobic and resistance training.]. European Journal of Applied Physiology 112(1):317-25.
348. Moroti C, Souza Magri LF, de Rezende Costa M, Cavallini DC, et al. (2012
). [Effect of the consumption of a new symbiotic shake on glycemia and cholesterol levels in elderly people with type 2 diabetes mellitus.]. Lipids in Health and Disease 11:29.
349. Hwang LC, Bai CH, Sun CA, Chen CJ. (2012
). [Prevalence of metabolically healthy obesity and its impacts on incidences of hypertension, diabetes and the metabolic syndrome in Taiwan.]. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition 21(2):227-33.
350. Wittmann T. (2012
). [Neuropathy in the gut. Gastrointestinal motility disorders in patients with diabetes mellitus]. Orvosi Hetilap 153(16):607-14.
351. Weibel M, Ossola N. (2012
). [To start eating again could be dangerous]. Praxis 101(1):55-8.
352. Carnevale D, Mascio G, Ajmone-Cat MA, D'Andrea I, et al. (2012
). [Role of neuroinflammation in hypertension-induced brain amyloid pathology.]. Neurobiology of Aging 33(1):205.e19-29.
353. Nakamura T, Tsutsumi V, Torimura T, Naitou M, et al. (2012
). [Human peripheral blood CD34-positive cells enhance therapeutic regeneration of chronically injured liver in nude rats.]. Journal of Cellular Physiology 227(4):1538-52.
354. Curley C, Pillai E, Mudie K, Western R, et al. (2012
). [Outcomes after major or bidirectional ABO-mismatched allogeneic hematopoietic progenitor cell transplantation after pretransplant isoagglutinin reduction with donor-type secretor plasma with or without plasma exchange.]. Transfusion 52(2):291-7.
355. Buler M, Aatsinki SM, Skoumal R, Komka Z, et al. (2012
). [Energy-sensing factors coactivator peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor coactivator 1- (PGC-1) and AMP-activated protein kinase control expression of inflammatory mediators in liver: induction of interleukin 1 receptor antagonist.]. Journal of Biological Chemistry 287(3):1847-60.
356. Christou GA, Tellis CC, Elisaf MS, Tselepis AD, et al. (2012
). [The changes in plasma retinol-binding protein 4 levels are associated with those of the apolipoprotein B-containing lipoproteins during dietary and drug treatment.]. Angiology 63(1):67-75.