11. Bomfim TR, Forny-Germano L, Sathler LB, Brito-Moreira J, et al. (2012
). [An anti-diabetes agent protects the mouse brain from defective insulin signaling caused by Alzheimer's disease- associated A oligomers.]. Journal of Clinical Investigation 122(4):1339-53.
12. Musso G, Olivetti C, Cassader M, Gambino R. (2012
). [Obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: emerging evidence and mechanisms.]. Seminars in Liver Disease 32(1):49-64.
13. Watanabe T, Shiino A, Akiguchi I. (2012
). [Hippocampal metabolites and memory performances in patients with amnestic mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease.]. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory 97(3):289-93.
14. Borschmann K, Pang MY, Bernhardt J, Iuliano-Burns S. (2012
). [Stepping towards prevention of bone loss after stroke: a systematic review of the skeletal effects of physical activity after stroke.]. International Journal of Stroke 7(4):330-5.
15. Cirak S, Feng L, Anthony K, Arechavala-Gomeza V, et al. (2012
). [Restoration of the dystrophin-associated glycoprotein complex after exon skipping therapy in Duchenne muscular dystrophy.]. Molecular Therapy: the Journal of the American Society of Gene Therapy 20(2):462-7.
16. Schum J, Blumenstock G, Weber K, Schweizer R, et al. (2012
). [Variants of the FTO gene in obese children and their impact on body composition and metabolism before and after lifestyle intervention.]. Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes 120(3):128-31.
17. Farahmand SK, Gang LZ, Saghebi SA, Mohammadi M, et al. (2012
). [The effects of wet cupping on coronary risk factors in patients with metabolic syndrome: a randomized controlled trial.]. American Journal of Chinese Medicine 40(2):269-77.
18. Mercadal Orfila G, Blasco Mascaro I. (2012
). [Retrospective assessment of effective and safety of cinacalcet for the treatment of secondary hyperparathyroidism depending on basal iPTH level]. Farmacia Hospitalaria 36(1):11-5.
19. Willis GL, Moore C, Armstrong SM. (2012
). [A historical justification for and retrospective analysis of the systematic application of light therapy in Parkinson's disease.]. Reviews in the Neurosciences 23(2):199-226.
20. Sundling V, Platou CG, Jansson RW, Bertelsen G, et al. (2012
). [Retinopathy and visual impairment in diabetes, impaired glucose tolerance and normal glucose tolerance: the Nord-Trondelag Health Study (the HUNT study).]. Acta Opthalmologica 90(3):237-43.