1. Ahmed M, Barakat S, Almobarak A. (2012). Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Cardiovascular Disease: Has the Time Come for Cardiologists to Be Hepatologists? Journal of Obesity 2012:9 pages.
2. Abolfotouh M, Al-Alwan I, Al-Rowaily M. (2012). Prevalence of Metabolic Abnormalities and Association with Obesity among Saudi College Students. International Journal of Hypertension 2012:8 pages.
3. Muhidin S, Magan A, Osman K, Syed S, Ahmed M. (2012). The Relationship between Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Colorectal Cancer: The Future Challenges and Outcomes of the Metabolic Syndrome. Journal of Obesity 2012:8 pages.
4. Smyk D, Bogdanos D, Pares A, Liaskos C, Billinis C, Burroughs A, Rigopoulou E. (2012). Tuberculosis Is Not a Risk Factor for Primary Biliary Cirrhosis: A Review of the Literature. Tuberculosis Research and Treatment 2012:10 pages.
5. Baldock K, Paquet C, Howard N, Coffee N, Hugo G, Taylor A, Adams R, Daniel M. (2012). Associations between Resident Perceptions of the Local Residential Environment and Metabolic Syndrome. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2012:11 pages.