1. Alkhawajah MM, Caminero AB, Freeman HJ, Oger JJ. (2013). Multiple sclerosis and inflammatory bowel diseases: what we know and what we would need to know! Multiple sclerosis (Houndmills, Basingstoke, England) 19(3):259-65.
2. Comley RA, Kallend D. (2013). Imaging in the cardiovascular and metabolic disease area. Drug discovery today 18(3-4):185-92.
3. Martins C, Pizarro A, Aires L, Silva G, Silva F, et al. (2013). Fitness and metabolic syndrome in obese fatty liver children. Annals of human biology 40(1):99-101.
4. Alp H, Karaarslan S, Selver EklioAYlu B, Atabek ME, AltA±n H, et al. (2013). Association between nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and cardiovascular risk in obese children and adolescents. The Canadian journal of cardiology 29(9):1118-25.
5. Selinger CP, Eaden J, Selby W, Jones DB, Katelaris P, et al. (2013). Inflammatory bowel disease and pregnancy: lack of knowledge is associated with negative views. Journal of Crohn''s & colitis 7(6):e206-13.