1. Newman L, Birleson P. (2012
). [Mental health planning for children and youth: is it developmentally appropriate?.]. Australasian Psychiatry 20(2):91-7.
2. Brann P, Walter G, Coombs T. (2011). Benchmarking child and adolescent mental health organizations. Australasian Psychiatry 19(2):125-32.
3. Coombs T, Taylor M, Pirkis J. (2011). Benchmarking forensic mental health organizations. Australasian Psychiatry 19(2):133-42.
4. Ng CH, Than PT, La CD, Van Than Q, et al. (2011). The national community mental health care project in Vietnam: a review for future guidance. Australasian Psychiatry 19(2):143-50.
5. Little J, Trauer T, Rouhan J, Haines M. (2010). Borderline personality disorder and interagency response. Australasian Psychiatry 18(5):441-4.
6. Hetrick S, Alvarez-Jimenez M, Parker A, Hughes F, et al. (2010). Promoting physical health in youth mental health services: ensuring routine monitoring of weight and metabolic indices in a first episode psychosis clinic. Australasian Psychiatry 18(5):451-5.
7. Bosanac P, Newton R, Harari E, Castle D. (2010). Mind the evidence gap: do we have any idea about how to integrate the treatment of anorexia nervosa into the Australian mental health context?. Australasian Psychiatry 18(6):517-22.
8. Medlow S, Kelk N, Cohen A, Hickie I. (2010). Facilitating early intervention: experiences of young people and implications for the shaping of headspace services. Australasian Psychiatry 18(4):335-9.
9. Cleary M, Hunt G, O'Connor N, Snars J. (2010). The Concord Centre for Mental Health's new 'phase of illness' model of care: are we on the right track?. Australasian Psychiatry 18(3):246-9.
10. Kightley M, Einfeld S, Hancock N. (2010). Routine outcome measurement in mental health: feasibility for examining effectiveness of an NGO. Australasian Psychiatry 18(2):167-9.