1. Owens N, Brophy L. (2013). Revocation of Community Treatment Orders in a mental health service network. Australasian psychiatry : bulletin of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists 21(1):46-50.
2. Newman L, Birleson P. (2012
). [Mental health planning for children and youth: is it developmentally appropriate?.]. Australasian Psychiatry 20(2):91-7.
3. Howe D, Batchelor S, Bochynska K. (2012). Prevalence of parents within an adult mental health service: census results 2008-2011. Australasian psychiatry : bulletin of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists 20(5):413-8.
4. Brann P, Walter G, Coombs T. (2011). Benchmarking child and adolescent mental health organizations. Australasian Psychiatry 19(2):125-32.
5. Coombs T, Taylor M, Pirkis J. (2011). Benchmarking forensic mental health organizations. Australasian Psychiatry 19(2):133-42.
6. Ng CH, Than PT, La CD, Van Than Q, et al. (2011). The national community mental health care project in Vietnam: a review for future guidance. Australasian Psychiatry 19(2):143-50.
7. Little J, Trauer T, Rouhan J, Haines M. (2010). Borderline personality disorder and interagency response. Australasian Psychiatry 18(5):441-4.
8. Hetrick S, Alvarez-Jimenez M, Parker A, Hughes F, et al. (2010). Promoting physical health in youth mental health services: ensuring routine monitoring of weight and metabolic indices in a first episode psychosis clinic. Australasian Psychiatry 18(5):451-5.
9. Bosanac P, Newton R, Harari E, Castle D. (2010). Mind the evidence gap: do we have any idea about how to integrate the treatment of anorexia nervosa into the Australian mental health context?. Australasian Psychiatry 18(6):517-22.
10. Medlow S, Kelk N, Cohen A, Hickie I. (2010). Facilitating early intervention: experiences of young people and implications for the shaping of headspace services. Australasian Psychiatry 18(4):335-9.