1. Sipp D. (2011
). [The unregulated commercialization of stem cell treatments: a global perspective.]. Fronteras en Medicina 5(4):348-55.
2. Schlangen M, Reimann AL. (2011). Medical needs of cystic fibrosis patients and policies for fair co-operation between small and middle-sized companies and patient organizations. Journal of Cystic Fibrosis 10( Suppl 2):S110-3.
3. Lloyd G, Dean CM, Ada L. (2010). Issues in recruiting community-dwelling stroke survivors to clinical trials: the AMBULATE trial. Contemporary Clinical Trials 31(4):289-92.
4. Malin NA, Race DG. (2010). The impact of social policy on changes in professional practice within learning disability services: different standards for children and adults? A two-part examination: Part 1. The policy foundations: from welfare markets to Valuing People, personalization and Baby P. Journal of Intellectual Disabilities 14(4):315-28.
5. Inaba Y, Niimi T, Ishida S. (2010). [Outreach clinic program at elementary schools to support students with developmental disabilities]. No to Hattatsu [Brain and Development] 42(4):267-72.
6. Cambridge P, McCarthy M. (2001). User focus groups and Best Value in services for people with learning disabilities. Health and Social Care in the Community 9(6):476-489.
7. Maislin S. (2001). Capturing the Market -Understanding our 50+ Customer. Proceedings of the International Conference on Technology and Aging, September .
8. Smith BJ, Appleton SL, Bennett PW, Roberts GC, et al. (1999). The effect of a respiratory home nurse intervention in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Australian and New Zealand Journal of Medicine 29(5):718-725.
9. Thornton Smith JM. (1997). A qualitative appraisal of professional medical attitudes to orthopaedic manipulative therapy. Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy 5(2):80-86.
10. Dario P, Guglielmelli E, Laschi C, Gaudagnini C. (1995). A Household Mobile Docking Robot for the Assistance to the Disabled. Proceedings of the RESNA :511 - 513.