1. Greenapple R. (2012). Trends in biologic therapies for rheumatoid arthritis: Results from a survey of payers and providers. American Health and Drug Benefits 5(2 ):83-92.
2. Lokk J, Borg S, Svensson J, Persson U, et al. (2012). Drug and treatment costs in Parkinson''s disease patients in Sweden. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica 125(2 ):142-147.
3. Ihara H. (2012). A cold of the soul: A Japanese case of disease mongering in psychiatry. International Journal of Risk and Safety in Medicine 24(2 ):115-120.
4. Treceno C, Martin Arias LH, Sainz M, Salado I, et al. (2012). Trends in the consumption of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder medications in Castilla y Leon (Spain): Changes in the consumption pattern following the introduction of extended release methylphenidate. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety 21(4 ):435-441.
5. Sipp D. (2011
). [The unregulated commercialization of stem cell treatments: a global perspective.]. Fronteras en Medicina 5(4):348-55.
6. Ye X, Wei X, Xie Y, Zou Y, et al. (2011). [Post-marketing re-evaluation of Kudiezi injection study on early treatment in patients with ischemic stroke]. Zhongguo Zhongyao Zazhi 36(20 ):2793-2795.
7. Wei X, Ye X, Xie Y, Zou Y, et al. (2011). [Post-marketed re-evaluation of fleabane injection and Dengzhan Shengmai capsule study on treatment in patients with ischemic stroke]. Zhongguo Zhongyao Zazhi 36(20 ):2789-2792.
8. Yerly P, Vachiery J-L. (2011). [Anorectic drugs and cardiovascular diseases: Les liaisons dangereuses]. Reanimation 20(5 ):424-435.
9. Schlangen M, Reimann AL. (2011). Medical needs of cystic fibrosis patients and policies for fair co-operation between small and middle-sized companies and patient organizations. Journal of Cystic Fibrosis 10( Suppl 2):S110-3.