1. Treceno C, Martin Arias LH, Sainz M, Salado I, et al. (2012). Trends in the consumption of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder medications in Castilla y Leon (Spain): Changes in the consumption pattern following the introduction of extended release methylphenidate. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety 21(4 ):435-441.
2. Sipp D. (2011
). [The unregulated commercialization of stem cell treatments: a global perspective.]. Fronteras en Medicina 5(4):348-55.
3. Schlangen M, Reimann AL. (2011). Medical needs of cystic fibrosis patients and policies for fair co-operation between small and middle-sized companies and patient organizations. Journal of Cystic Fibrosis 10( Suppl 2):S110-3.
4. Lloyd G, Dean CM, Ada L. (2010). Issues in recruiting community-dwelling stroke survivors to clinical trials: the AMBULATE trial. Contemporary Clinical Trials 31(4):289-92.
5. Malin NA, Race DG. (2010). The impact of social policy on changes in professional practice within learning disability services: different standards for children and adults? A two-part examination: Part 1. The policy foundations: from welfare markets to Valuing People, personalization and Baby P. Journal of Intellectual Disabilities 14(4):315-28.
6. Inaba Y, Niimi T, Ishida S. (2010). [Outreach clinic program at elementary schools to support students with developmental disabilities]. No to Hattatsu [Brain and Development] 42(4):267-72.
7. Viola R, Benko R, Nagy G, Soos G. (2008). National trend of antidepressant consumption and its impact on suicide rate in Hungary. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety 17(4 ):401-405.
8. Cambridge P, McCarthy M. (2001). User focus groups and Best Value in services for people with learning disabilities. Health and Social Care in the Community 9(6):476-489.
9. Maislin S. (2001). Capturing the Market -Understanding our 50+ Customer. Proceedings of the International Conference on Technology and Aging, September .
10. Smith BJ, Appleton SL, Bennett PW, Roberts GC, et al. (1999). The effect of a respiratory home nurse intervention in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Australian and New Zealand Journal of Medicine 29(5):718-725.