1. Boyland EJ, Halford JC. (2013). Television advertising and branding. Effects on eating behaviour and food preferences in children. Appetite 62:236-41.
2. Mehta K, Phillips C, Ward P, Coveney J, Handsley E, et al. (2012). Marketing foods to children through product packaging: prolific, unhealthy and misleading. Public health nutrition 15(9):1763-70.
3. Kelleher MG, Djemal S, Lewis N. (2012). Ethical marketing in''aesthetic'' (''esthetic'') or''cosmetic dentistry''. Part 1. Dental update 39(5):313-6, 318-20, 323-4 passim.
4. Bolin K, Forsgren L. (2012). The cost effectiveness of newer epilepsy treatments: A review of the literature on partial-onset seizures. Pharmacoeconomics 30(10 ):903-923.
5. Brunt TM, Niesink RJM, van den Brink W. (2012). Impact of a transient instability of the ecstasy market on health concerns and drug use patterns in The Netherlands. International Journal of Drug Policy 23(2 ):134-140.
6. Corazza O, Schifano F, Simonato P, Fergus S, et al. (2012). Phenomenon of new drugs on the Internet: The case of ketamine derivative methoxetamine. Human Psychopharmacology 27(2 ):145-149.
7. Greenapple R. (2012). Trends in biologic therapies for rheumatoid arthritis: Results from a survey of payers and providers. American Health and Drug Benefits 5(2 ):83-92.
8. Lokk J, Borg S, Svensson J, Persson U, et al. (2012). Drug and treatment costs in Parkinson''s disease patients in Sweden. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica 125(2 ):142-147.
9. Ihara H. (2012). A cold of the soul: A Japanese case of disease mongering in psychiatry. International Journal of Risk and Safety in Medicine 24(2 ):115-120.
10. Treceno C, Martin Arias LH, Sainz M, Salado I, et al. (2012). Trends in the consumption of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder medications in Castilla y Leon (Spain): Changes in the consumption pattern following the introduction of extended release methylphenidate. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety 21(4 ):435-441.