1. Bolin K, Forsgren L. (2012). The cost effectiveness of newer epilepsy treatments: A review of the literature on partial-onset seizures. Pharmacoeconomics 30(10 ):903-923.
2. Brunt TM, Niesink RJM, van den Brink W. (2012). Impact of a transient instability of the ecstasy market on health concerns and drug use patterns in The Netherlands. International Journal of Drug Policy 23(2 ):134-140.
3. Corazza O, Schifano F, Simonato P, Fergus S, et al. (2012). Phenomenon of new drugs on the Internet: The case of ketamine derivative methoxetamine. Human Psychopharmacology 27(2 ):145-149.
4. Greenapple R. (2012). Trends in biologic therapies for rheumatoid arthritis: Results from a survey of payers and providers. American Health and Drug Benefits 5(2 ):83-92.
5. Lokk J, Borg S, Svensson J, Persson U, et al. (2012). Drug and treatment costs in Parkinson''s disease patients in Sweden. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica 125(2 ):142-147.
6. Ihara H. (2012). A cold of the soul: A Japanese case of disease mongering in psychiatry. International Journal of Risk and Safety in Medicine 24(2 ):115-120.
7. Treceno C, Martin Arias LH, Sainz M, Salado I, et al. (2012). Trends in the consumption of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder medications in Castilla y Leon (Spain): Changes in the consumption pattern following the introduction of extended release methylphenidate. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety 21(4 ):435-441.
8. Sipp D. (2011
). [The unregulated commercialization of stem cell treatments: a global perspective.]. Fronteras en Medicina 5(4):348-55.
9. Dupas B, Massin P. (2011). [Intravitreal treatments for diabetic retinopathy]. Medecine des Maladies Metaboliques 5(5 ):549-555.
10. Ye X, Wei X, Xie Y, Zou Y, et al. (2011). [Post-marketing re-evaluation of Kudiezi injection study on early treatment in patients with ischemic stroke]. Zhongguo Zhongyao Zazhi 36(20 ):2793-2795.