680. Letourneau NL, Fedick CB, Willms JD. (2007). Mothering and domestic violence: a longitudinal analysis. Journal of Family Violence 22:649-59 (67 ref).
681. Suominen S, Vahtera J, Korkeila K, Helenius H, et al. (2007). Job strain, life events, and sickness absence: a longitudinal cohort study in a random population sample. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 49:990-6 (26 ref).
682. McCluskey S, Baker D, Percy D, Lewis P, et al. (2007). Reductions in cardiovascular risk in association with population screening: a 10-year longitudinal study. Journal of Public Health 29:379-87 (23 ref).
683. Solfrizzi V, Capurso C, D'Introno A, Colacicco AM, et al. (2007). Change of diagnoses in probable and possible mild cognitive impairment: the Italian longitudinal study on aging. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 55:1480-2 (10 ref).
684. Wurm S, Tesch-Romer C, Tomasik MJ. (2007). Longitudinal findings on aging-related cognitions, control beliefs, and health in later life. Journals of Gerontology. Series B (Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences) :P156-64 (79 ref).
685. Cheng MH, Lee SJ, Wang SJ, Wang PH, et al. (2007). Does menopausal transition affect the quality of life? A longitudinal study of middle-aged women in Kinmen. Menopause 14:885-90 (35 ref).
686. Tyssen R, Dolatowski FC, Rovik JO, Thorkildsen RF, et al. (2007). Personality traits and types predict medical school stress: a six-year longitudinal and nationwide study. Medical Education 41:781-7 (30 ref).
687. Linssen T, van Dalen J, Rethans JJ. (2007). Simulating the longitudinal doctor-patient relationship: experiences of simulated patients in successive consultations. Medical Education 41:873-8 (14 ref).
688. Verhoeven M, Junger M, Van Aken C, Dekovic M, et al. (2007). A short-term longitudinal study of the development of self-reported parenting during toddlerhood. Parenting: Science and Practice 7.
689. Landhuis CE, Poulton R, Welch D, Hancox RJ. (2007). Does childhood television viewing lead to attention problems in adolescence? Results from a prospective longitudinal study. Pediatrics 120:532-7 (36 ref).