680. Hampel P, Graef T, Krohn-Grimberghe B, Tlach L. (2009). Effects of gender and cognitive-behavioral management of depressive symptoms on rehabilitation outcome among inpatient orthopedic patients with chronic low back pain: a 1 year longitudinal study. European Spine Journal 18(12):1867-80.
681. Byles J, Millar CJ, Sibbritt DW, Chiarelli P. (2009). Living with urinary incontinence: a longitudinal study of older women. Age and Ageing 38(3):333-8.
682. Polczynska M, Tobin Y. (2009). Processes in post-traumatic dysarthria: a longitudinal case study. Asia Pacific Journal of Speech, Language and Hearing 12(2):157-70.
683. Lohne V. (2009). Back to life again -- patients' experiences of hope three to four years after a spinal cord injury -- a longitudinal study. Canadian Journal of Neuroscience Nursing 31(2):20-5.
684. Ottmann G, Laragy C, Haddon M. (2009). Experiences of disability consumer-directed care users in Australia: results from a longitudinal qualitative study. Health and Social Care in the Community 17(5):466-75.
685. Häusermann J. (2009). Acquisition of the German language in pre-school migratory children: a longitudinal study with implications for the diagnosis of language acquisition disorders in pre-school migratory children [German]. Forum Logopadie 23(3):16-21.
686. Soares MJ, Macedo A, Carvalho Bos S, Marques M, et al. (2009). Perfectionism and eating attitudes in Portuguese students: a longitudinal study. European Eating Disorders Review 17(5):390-8.
687. Paradise M, Walker Z, Cooper C, Blizard R, et al. (2009). Prediction of survival in Alzheimer's disease -- the LASER-AD longitudinal study. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 24(7):739-47.
688. Wu C, Young Y. (2009). Ten-year longitudinal study of the effect of impulse noise exposure from gunshot on inner ear function. International Journal of Audiology 48(9):655-60.
689. Roulstone S, Miller LL, Wren Y, Peters TJ. (2009). The natural history of speech impairment of 8-year-old children in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children: error rates at 2 and 5 years. International Journal of Speech Language Pathology 11(5):381-91.