11. Lai PSM, Chua SS, Chong YH, Chan SP. (2012). The effect of mandatory generic substitution on the safety of alendronate and patients'' adherence. Current Medical Research and Opinion 28(8 ):1347-1355.
12. Thorat KD, Latti RG, Ghuge SH. (2012). Evaluation of cardiovascular sympathetic functions in aging. Biomedicine 32(1 ):29-32.
13. Solano Reina S, Vaquero Lozano P, Solano Garcia-Tenorio R, Marquez Nieto JC, et al. (2012). [Efficacy and safety of varenicline for smoking cessation]. Revista de Patologia Respiratoria 15(1 ):4-8.
14. Torgalsboen A-K. (2012). Sustaining full recovery in schizophrenia after 15 years: Does resilience matter? Clinical Schizophrenia and Related Psychoses 5(4 ):193-200.
15. Dodwell D, Thomas T, Iqbal Z. (2012). Changes in distress of psychiatric in-patients after the changeover of junior psychiatric trainees as a function of attachment style: A pilot study. European Journal of Psychiatry 26(1 ):21-29.
16. Floegel A, Pischon T, Bergmann MM, Teucher B, et al. (2012). Coffee consumption and risk of chronic disease in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC)-Germany study. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 95(4 ):901-908.
17. Cheng H-T, Huang J-W, Chiang C-K, Yen C-J, et al. (2012). Metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance as risk factors for development of chronic kidney disease and rapid decline in renal function in elderly. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism 97(4 ):1268-1276.
18. Kosaka Y, Nakagawa-Satoh T, Ohrui T, Fujii M, et al. (2012). Survival period after tube feeding in bedridden older patients. Geriatrics and Gerontology International 12(2 ):317-321.
19. Sakurai T, Iimuro S, Sakamaki K, Umegaki H, et al. (2012). Risk factors for a 6-year decline in physical disability and functional limitations among elderly people with type2 diabetes in the Japanese elderly diabetes intervention trial. Geriatrics and Gerontology International 12(SUPPL.1 ):117-126.
20. Gagliardino JJ, Aschner P, Baik SH, Chan J, et al. (2012). Patients'' education, and its impact on care outcomes, resource consumption and working conditions: Data from the International Diabetes Management Practices Study (IDMPS). Diabetes and Metabolism 38(2 ):128-134.