11. St Clair MC, Pickles A, Durkin K, Conti-Ramsden G. (2011). A longitudinal study of behavioral, emotional and social difficulties in individuals with a history of specific language impairment (SLI). Journal of Communication Disorders 44(2):186-99.
12. Helland T, Tjus T, Hovden M, Ofte S, et al. (2011). Effects of bottom-up and top-down intervention principles in emergent literacy in children at risk of developmental dyslexia: a longitudinal study. Journal of Learning Disabilities 44(2):105-22.
13. Seo HG, Oh BM, Han TR. (2011). Longitudinal changes of the swallowing process in subacute stroke patients with aspiration. Dysphagia 26(1):41-8.
14. Nome S, Holsten F. (2011). A prospective longitudinal study of utilization of a psychiatric hospital in Hordaland County, Norway, from 1985 to 2003. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry 65(2):117-24.
15. Gray KM, Piccinin AM, Hofer SM, Mackinnon A, et al. (2011). The longitudinal relationship between behavior and emotional disturbance in young people with intellectual disability and maternal mental health. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(3):1194-204.
16. Grugel L, Streicher B, Lang-Roth R, Walger M, et al. (2011). Measuring communicative performance with the German version of the FAPCI-instrument: normative data and longitudinal results. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 75(4):543-8.
17. Burgess JA, Matheson MC, Gurrin LC, Byrnes GB, et al. (2011). Factors influencing asthma remission: a longitudinal study from childhood to middle age. Thorax 66(6):508-13.
18. Martin A, Najman JM, Williams GM, Bor W, et al. (2011). Longitudinal analysis of maternal risk factors for childhood sexual abuse: early attitudes and behaviours, socioeconomic status, and mental health. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 45(8):629-37.
19. Murayama T, Numata K, Kawakami T, Tosaka T, et al. (2011). Changes in the brain activation balance in motor-related areas after constraint-induced movement therapy; a longitudinal fMRI study. Brain Injury 25(11):1047-57.
20. Noal S, Levy C, Hardouin A, Rieux C, et al. (2011). One-year longitudinal study of fatigue, cognitive functions, and quality of life after adjuvant radiotherapy for breast cancer. International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics 81(3):795-803.