11. Druesne-Pecollo N, Touvier M, Barrandon E, Chan DSM, et al. (2012). Excess body weight and second primary cancer risk after breast cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 135(3 ):647-654.
12. Ryoo J-H, Cho SH, Kim S-W. (2012). Prediction of Risk Factors for Coronary Heart Disease Using Framingham Risk Score in Korean Men. PLoS ONE 7(9 Article Number: e45030. Date of Publication: 19 Sep 2012).
13. Putaala J, Yesilot N, Waje-Andreassen U, Pitkaniemi J, et al. (2012). Demographic and geographic vascular risk factor differences in european young adults with ischemic stroke: The 15 cities young stroke study. Stroke 43(10 ):2624-2630.
14. Kumazaki H, Kobayashi H, Niimura H, Kobayashi Y, et al. (2012). Lower subjective quality of life and the development of social anxiety symptoms after the discharge of elderly patients with remitted schizophrenia: A 5-year longitudinal study. Comprehensive Psychiatry 53(7 ):946-951.
15. Geschke K, Scheurich A, Schermuly I, Laux N, et al. (2012). [Effectivity of early psychosocial counselling for family caregivers in general practioner based dementia care]. Deutsche Medizinische Wochenschrift 137(43 ):2201-2206.
16. Andenaes R, Fagermoen MS, Eide H, Lerdal A. (2012). Changes in health-related quality of life in people with morbid obesity attending a learning and mastery course. A longitudinal study with 12-months follow-up. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 10( 95. Date of Publication: 18 Aug 2012).
17. Olaguibel JM, Quirce S, Julia B, Fernandez C, et al. (2012). Measurement of asthma control according to global initiative for asthma guidelines: a comparison with the asthma control questionnaire. Respiratory Research 13( 50. Date of Publication: 22 Jun 2012).
18. Carda S, Invernizzi M, Baricich A, Comi C, et al. (2012). Robotic gait training is not superior to conventional treadmill training in parkinson disease: A single-blind randomized controlled trial. Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair 26(9 ):1027-1034.
19. Sundh J, Janson C, Lisspers K, Stallberg B, et al. (2012). The Dyspnoea, Obstruction, Smoking, Exacerbation (DOSE) index is predictive of mortality in COPD. Primary Care Respiratory Journal 21(3 ):295-301.
20. Despot Lucanin J, Lucanin D. (2012). Associations of psychological, functional, and biological factors with age changes in the self-perceived health of old persons. GeroPsych: The Journal of Gerontopsychology and Geriatric Psychiatry 25(3 ):135-143.