11. Brotons C, Delgado B, Comellas MJ. (2012). [Usefulness of a blood glucose meter device reader in the management of patients with diabetes mellitus type 2 in primary care settings: The TRANSFER Study]. Avances en Diabetologia 28(3 ):70-76.
12. Wiberg B, Kilander L, Sundstrom J, Byberg L, et al. (2012). The relationship between executive dysfunction and post-stroke mortality: A population-based cohort study. BMJ Open 2(3 Article Number: e000458. Date of Publication: 2012).
13. Haukka E, Ojajarvi A, Takala E-P, Viikari-Juntura E, et al. (2012). Physical workload, leisure-time physical activity, obesity and smoking as predictors of multisite musculoskeletal pain. A 2-year prospective study of kitchen workers. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 69(7 ):485-492.
14. Moreno-Gavino L, Ruiz-Cantero A, Bernabeu-Wittel M, Tejera-Concepcion A, et al. (2012). Impact of cognitive impairment in a multicentric cohort of polypathological patients. International Journal of Gerontology 6(2 ):84-89.
15. Yiannopoulou KG, Anastasiou IP, Ganetsos TK, Efthimiopoulos P, et al. (2012). Prevalence of dementia in elderly patients with hip fracture. HIP International 22(2 ):209-213.
16. Lanctot N, Corbiere M, Durand M-J. (2012). Job tenure and quality of work life of people with psychiatric disabilities working in social enterprises. Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation 37(1 ):39-48.
17. Mordecai SC, Dabke HV. (2012). Efficacy of exercise therapy for the treatment of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: A review of the literature. European Spine Journal 21(3 ):382-389.
18. Portegijs E, Buurman BM, Essink-Bot M-L, Zwinderman AH, et al. (2012). Failure to Regain Function at 3 months After Acute Hospital Admission Predicts Institutionalization Within 12 Months in Older Patients. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association 13(6 ):569.e1-569.e7.
19. Lange U, Muller-Ladner U, Teichmann J. (2012). [Physiotherapy in outpatients with osteoporosis. Insufficient evidence for therapy success]. Zeitschrift fur Rheumatologie 71(4 ):319-325.
20. Santoro GA, Infantino A, Cancian L, Battistella G, et al. (2012). Sacral nerve stimulation for fecal incontinence related to external sphincter atrophy. Diseases of the Colon and Rectum 55(7 ):797-805.