1. Li-Na H, Li F, Zhou Y, Shi-Huai N, et al. (2012). Fish intake and risk of heart failure: A meta-analysis of five prospective cohort studies. Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine 4(3 ):481-486.
2. Wenk M, Weiss C, Mollmann M, Popping DM. (2012). Procedural complications of spinal anaesthesia in the obese patient. Anesthesiology Research and Practice 2012( 165267. Date of Publication: 2012).
3. Guiraud T, Granger R, Gremeaux V, Bousquet M, et al. (2012). Accelerometer as a tool to assess sedentarity and adherence to physical activity recommendations after cardiac rehabilitation program. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine 55(5 ):312-321.
4. Citak Karakaya I, Yuksel A, Akbayrak T, Demirturk F, et al. (2012). Effects of physiotherapy on pain and functional activities after cesarean delivery. Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics 285(3 ):621-627.
5. Wang P-L, Zhao X-Q, Yang Z-H, Wang A-X, et al. (2012). Effect of in-hospital medical complications on case fatality post-acute ischemic stroke: Data from the China National Stroke Registry. Chinese Medical Journal 125(14 ):2449-2454.
6. Crowe FL, Key TJ, Appleby PN, Overvad K, et al. (2012). Dietary fibre intake and ischaemic heart disease mortality: The European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition-Heart study. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition 66(8 ):950-956.
7. Kraus T, Kvehlik M, Singer G, Schalamon J, et al. (2012). The epidemiology of knee injuries in children and adolescents. Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery 132(6 ):773-779.
8. Fagerstrom C, Lindwall M, Berg AI, Rennemark M. (2012). Factorial validity and invariance of the Life Satisfaction Index in older people across groups and time: Addressing the heterogeneity of age, functional ability, and depression. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 55(2 ):349-356.