1. Nasab SAM, Sarrafan N, Saeidian SR, Emami H. (2013). Functional outcome of flexor tendon repair of the hand at zone 5 and post operative early mobilization of the fingers. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences 29(1. Date of Publication: January-March 2013).
2. Hubbard A, Jamshidian F, Jewell N. (2012). Adjusting for perception and unmasking effects in longitudinal clinical trials. The international journal of biostatistics 8(2):7.
3. Schoenaker DAJM, Toeller M, Chaturvedi N, Fuller JH, et al. (2012). Dietary saturated fat and fibre and risk of cardiovascular disease and all-cause mortality among type 1 diabetic patients: The EURODIAB Prospective Complications Study. Diabetologia 55(8 ):2132-2141.
4. Davis AM, Perruccio AV, Ibrahim S, Hogg-Johnson S, et al. (2012). Understanding recovery: Changes in the relationships of the International Classification of Functioning (ICF) components over time. Social Science and Medicine 75(11 ):1999-2006.
5. Mascarin NC, Vancini RL, Andrade MDS, Magalhaes EDP, et al. (2012). Effects of kinesiotherapy, ultrasound and electrotherapy in management of bilateral knee osteoarthritis: Prospective clinical trial. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 13( 182. Date of Publication: 2012).
6. Hegyi G, Szigeti GP. (2012). Rehabilitation of stroke patients using yamamoto new scalp acupuncture: A pilot study. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine 18(10 ):971-977.
7. Protudjer J, Kozyrskyj AL, McGavock JM, Ramsey CD, et al. (2012). High screen time is associated with asthma in overweight manitoba youth. Journal of Asthma 49(9 ):935-941.
8. Gomez-Hospital JA, Dallaglio PD, Sanchez-Salado JC, Ariza A, et al. (2012). [Impact on delay times and characteristics of patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention in the southern metropolitan area of Barcelona after implementation of the Infarction Code program]. Revista Espanola de Cardiologia 65(10 ):911-918.
9. Druesne-Pecollo N, Touvier M, Barrandon E, Chan DSM, et al. (2012). Excess body weight and second primary cancer risk after breast cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 135(3 ):647-654.
10. Ryoo J-H, Cho SH, Kim S-W. (2012). Prediction of Risk Factors for Coronary Heart Disease Using Framingham Risk Score in Korean Men. PLoS ONE 7(9 Article Number: e45030. Date of Publication: 19 Sep 2012).