1. Mammarella IC, Bomba M, Caviola S, Broggi F, Neri F, et al. (2013). Mathematical difficulties in nonverbal learning disability or co-morbid dyscalculia and dyslexia. Developmental neuropsychology 38(6):418-32.
2. van Ermingen-Marbach M, Pape-Neumann J, Grande M, Grabowska A, Heim S, et al. (2013). Distinct neural signatures of cognitive subtypes of dyslexia: effects of lexicality during phonological processing. Acta neurobiologiae experimentalis 73(3):404-16.
3. HA¤mA¤lA¤inen JA, Guttorm TK, Richardson U, Alku P, Lyytinen H, et al. (2013). Auditory event-related potentials measured in kindergarten predict later reading problems at school age. Developmental neuropsychology 38(8):550-66.
4. Maciejewska B, Wiskirska-WoAşnica B, AwidziAski P, Michalak M. (2013). Assessing auditory processing disorders in children with developmental dyslexia using auditory cognitive event-related potentials. Folia phoniatrica et logopaedica : official organ of the International Association of Logopedics and Phoniatrics (IALP) 65(3):129-35.
5. Ginieri-Coccossis M, Rotsika V, Skevington S, Papaevangelou S, Malliori M, et al. (2013). Quality of life in newly diagnosed children with specific learning disabilities (SpLD) and differences from typically developing children: a study of child and parent reports. Child: care, health and development 39(4):581-91.
6. Antonsson H, AstrAśm S, LundstrAśm M, Graneheim UH. (2013). Skilled interaction among professional carers in special accommodations for adult people with learning disabilities. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(7):576-83.
7. Collis NL, Kohnen S, Kinoshita S. (2013). The role of visual spatial attention in adult developmental dyslexia. Quarterly journal of experimental psychology (2006) 66(2):245-60.
8. Mittag M, Thesleff P, Laasonen M, Kujala T. (2013). The neurophysiological basis of the integration of written and heard syllables in dyslexic adults. Clinical neurophysiology : official journal of the International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology 124(2):315-26.
9. Lallier M, Thierry G, Tainturier MJ. (2013). On the importance of considering individual profiles when investigating the role of auditory sequential deficits in developmental dyslexia. Cognition 126(1):121-7.
10. Levy F, Young DJ, Bennett KS, Martin NC, Hay DA, et al. (2013). Comorbid ADHD and mental health disorders: are these children more likely to develop reading disorders? Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders 5(1):21-8.