1. Ginieri-Coccossis M, Rotsika V, Skevington S, Papaevangelou S, Malliori M, et al. (2013). Quality of life in newly diagnosed children with specific learning disabilities (SpLD) and differences from typically developing children: a study of child and parent reports. Child: care, health and development 39(4):581-91.
2. Antonsson H, AstrAśm S, LundstrAśm M, Graneheim UH. (2013). Skilled interaction among professional carers in special accommodations for adult people with learning disabilities. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(7):576-83.
3. Collis NL, Kohnen S, Kinoshita S. (2013). The role of visual spatial attention in adult developmental dyslexia. Quarterly journal of experimental psychology (2006) 66(2):245-60.
4. Mittag M, Thesleff P, Laasonen M, Kujala T. (2013). The neurophysiological basis of the integration of written and heard syllables in dyslexic adults. Clinical neurophysiology : official journal of the International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology 124(2):315-26.
5. Lallier M, Thierry G, Tainturier MJ. (2013). On the importance of considering individual profiles when investigating the role of auditory sequential deficits in developmental dyslexia. Cognition 126(1):121-7.
6. Levy F, Young DJ, Bennett KS, Martin NC, Hay DA, et al. (2013). Comorbid ADHD and mental health disorders: are these children more likely to develop reading disorders? Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders 5(1):21-8.
7. Reinhart S, Wagner P, Schulz A, Keller I, Kerkhoff G, et al. (2013). Line bisection error predicts the presence and severity of neglect dyslexia in paragraph reading. Neuropsychologia 51(1):1-7.
8. Gazendam FJ, Kamphuis JH, Kindt M. (2013). Deficient safety learning characterizes high trait anxious individuals. Biological psychology 92(2):342-52.
9. Talcott JB, Witton C, Stein JF. (2013). Probing the neurocognitive trajectories of children''s reading skills. Neuropsychologia 51(3):472-81.
10. Edel MA, Enzi B, Witthaus H, Tegenthoff M, Peters S, et al. (2013). Differential reward processing in subtypes of adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Journal of psychiatric research 47(3):350-6.