1. Murphy CF, Schochat E. (2011). Effect of nonlinguistic auditory training on phonological and reading skills. Folia Phoniatrica et Logopaedica 63(3):147-53.
2. Testa R, Pantelis C, Fontenelle LF. (2011). Hoarding behaviors in children with learning disabilities. Journal of Child Neurology 26(5):574-9.
3. McBride-Chang C, Lam F, Lam C, Chan B, et al. (2011). Early predictors of dyslexia in Chinese children: familial history of dyslexia, language delay, and cognitive profiles. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines 52(2):204-11.
4. Fuchs D, Hale JB, Kearns DM. (2011). On the importance of a cognitive processing perspective: an introduction. Journal of Learning Disabilities 44(2):99-104.
5. Helland T, Tjus T, Hovden M, Ofte S, et al. (2011). Effects of bottom-up and top-down intervention principles in emergent literacy in children at risk of developmental dyslexia: a longitudinal study. Journal of Learning Disabilities 44(2):105-22.
6. Gustafson S, Falth L, Svensson I, Tjus T, et al. (2011). Effects of three interventions on the reading skills of children with reading disabilities in grade 2. Journal of Learning Disabilities 44(2):123-35.
7. Lorusso ML, Facoetti A, Bakker DJ. (2011). Neuropsychological treatment of dyslexia: does type of treatment matter?. Journal of Learning Disabilities 44(2):136-49.
8. Wang LC, Yang HM. (2011). The comparison of the visuo-spatial abilities of dyslexic and normal students in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(3):1052-7.
9. Haslam C, Hodder KI, Yates PJ. (2011). Errorless learning and spaced retrieval: how do these methods fare in healthy and clinical populations?. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology: Official Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society 33(4):432-47.
10. Ho CS, Leung MT, Cheung H. (2011). Early difficulties of Chinese preschoolers at familial risk for dyslexia: deficits in oral language, phonological processing skills, and print-related skills. Dyslexia: the Journal of the British Dyslexia Association 17(2):143-64.