1. Mason P, Timms K, Hayburn T, Watters C. (2013). How do people described as having a learning disability make sense of friendship? Journal of applied research in intellectual disabilities : JARID 26(2):108-18.
2. Boyden P, Muniz M, Laxton-Kane M. (2013). Listening to the views of children with learning disabilities: an evaluation of a learning disability CAMHS service. Journal of intellectual disabilities : JOID 17(1):51-63.
3. Wyatt D, Talbot P. (2013). What knowledge and attitudes do paid carers of people with a learning disability have about cancer? European journal of cancer care 22(3):300-7.
4. Heine A, Wissmann J, Tamm S, De Smedt B, Schneider M, et al. (2013). An electrophysiological investigation of non-symbolic magnitude processing: numerical distance effects in children with and without mathematical learning disabilities. Cortex; a journal devoted to the study of the nervous system and behavior 49(8):2162-77.
5. Stoffelen J, Kok G, Hospers H, Curfs LM. (2013). Homosexuality among people with a mild intellectual disability: an explorative study on the lived experiences of homosexual people in the Netherlands with a mild intellectual disability. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(3):257-67.
6. Haneesh K, Krishnakumar P, Sukumaran SK, Riyaz A. (2013). Risk factors for scholastic backwardness in children. Indian pediatrics 50(7):655-8.
7. Arduino LS, Marinelli CV, Pasotti F, Ferre ER, et al. (2012
). [Representational neglect for words as revealed by bisection tasks.]. Journal of Neuropsychology 6(1):43-64.
8. Ziegler JC, Pech-Georgel C, George F, Foxton JM. (2012
). [Global and local pitch perception in children with developmental dyslexia.]. Brain and Language 120(3):265-70.
9. Lazaro M. (2012
). [A study of base frequency in Spanish skilled and reading-disabled children: all children benefit from morphological processing in defining complex pseudowords.]. Dyslexia: the Journal of the British Dyslexia Association 18(2):130-8.
10. Martinez Perez T, Majerus S, Mahot A, Poncelet M. (2012
). [Evidence for a specific impairment of serial order short-term memory in dyslexic children.]. Dyslexia: the Journal of the British Dyslexia Association 18(2):94-109.