1. Arduino LS, Marinelli CV, Pasotti F, Ferre ER, et al. (2012
). [Representational neglect for words as revealed by bisection tasks.]. Journal of Neuropsychology 6(1):43-64.
2. Ziegler JC, Pech-Georgel C, George F, Foxton JM. (2012
). [Global and local pitch perception in children with developmental dyslexia.]. Brain and Language 120(3):265-70.
3. Lazaro M. (2012
). [A study of base frequency in Spanish skilled and reading-disabled children: all children benefit from morphological processing in defining complex pseudowords.]. Dyslexia: the Journal of the British Dyslexia Association 18(2):130-8.
4. Martinez Perez T, Majerus S, Mahot A, Poncelet M. (2012
). [Evidence for a specific impairment of serial order short-term memory in dyslexic children.]. Dyslexia: the Journal of the British Dyslexia Association 18(2):94-109.
5. Aro T, Eklund K, Nurmi JE, Poikkeus AM. (2012
). [Early language and behavioral regulation skills as predictors of social outcomes.]. Journal of Speech Language and Hearing Research 55(2):395-408.
6. Pieters S, Desoete A, Van Waelvelde H, Vanderswalmen R, et al. (2012
). [Mathematical problems in children with developmental coordination disorder.]. Research in Developmental Disabilities 33(4):1128-35.
7. Kaldoja ML, Kolk A. (2012
). [Social-emotional behaviour in infants and toddlers with mild traumatic brain injury.]. Brain Injury 26(7-8):1005-13.
8. Cogo-Moreira H, Andriolo RB, Yazigi L, Ploubidis GB, et al. (2012
). [Music education for improving reading skills in children and adolescents with dyslexia.]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 8:CD009133.
9. Miranda MC, Barbosa T, Muszkat M, Rodrigues CC, et al. (2012
). [Performance patterns in Conners' CPT among children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and dyslexia.]. Arquivos de Neuro-Psiquiatria 70(2):91-6.
10. Holl AK, Wilkinson L, Tabrizi SJ, Painold A, et al. (2012
). [Probabilistic classification learning with corrective feedback is selectively impaired in early Huntington's disease--evidence for the role of the striatum in learning with feedback.]. Neuropsychologia 50(9):2176-86.