133. Greene E, Le Franc E. (1996). Caribbean regional health study: report prepared under the auspices of the Caribbean Group for Cooperation in Economic Development (CGCED). Inter-American Development Bank :Inter-American Development Bank, 207 p.
134. Sachs D, Sussman N. (1995). Historical research: the first decade of occupational therapy in Israel: 1946-1956. Occupational Therapy International 2(4):241-56.
135. Bruera E, Schoeller T, Wenk R, MacEachern T, et al. (1995). A prospective multicenter assessment of the Edmonton staging system for cancer pain. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management 10(5):348-55.
136. Gaab MR, Trost HA, Alcantara A, Karimi-Nejad A, et al. (1994). "Ultrahigh" dexamethasone in acute brain injury. Results from a prospective randomized double-blind multicenter trial (GUDHIS). German Ultrahigh Dexamethasone Head Injury Study Group. Zentralblatt fur Neurochirurgie 55(3):135-43.
137. Blomberg S, Hallin G, Grann K, Berg E, et al. (1994). Manual therapy with steroid injections - A new approach to treatment of low back pain: A controlled multicenter trial with an evaluation by orthopedic surgeons. Spine 19(5):569-577.
138. Vu DL, Chabaud B, Nguyen KK, Nguyen VT, et al. (1994). [An original experience through the creation of a new functional rehabilitation center for Vietnamese lepers]. Acta Leprologica 9(1):35-43.
139. Angeleri F, Angeleri VA, Foschi N, Giaquinto S, et al. (1993). The influence of depression, social activity, and family stress on functional outcome after stroke. Stroke 24(10):1478-83.
140. Allain H, Pollak P, Neukirch HC. (1993). Symptomatic effect of selegiline in de novo Parkinsonian patients. The French Selegiline Multicenter Trial. Movement Disorders 8(Suppl 1):S36-40.
141. Cenacchi T, Bertoldin T, Farina C, Fiori MG, et al. (1993). Cognitive decline in the elderly: a double-blind, placebo-controlled multicenter study on efficacy of phosphatidylserine administration. Aging: Clinical and Experimental Research 5:123-33.
142. Sluijs EM, Kok GJ, van der Zee J. (1993). Correlates of exercise compliance in physical therapy. Physical Therapy 73(11):771-82; discussion 783-6.