133. Gaab MR, Trost HA, Alcantara A, Karimi-Nejad A, et al. (1994). "Ultrahigh" dexamethasone in acute brain injury. Results from a prospective randomized double-blind multicenter trial (GUDHIS). German Ultrahigh Dexamethasone Head Injury Study Group. Zentralblatt fur Neurochirurgie 55(3):135-43.
134. Blomberg S, Hallin G, Grann K, Berg E, et al. (1994). Manual therapy with steroid injections - A new approach to treatment of low back pain: A controlled multicenter trial with an evaluation by orthopedic surgeons. Spine 19(5):569-577.
135. Vu DL, Chabaud B, Nguyen KK, Nguyen VT, et al. (1994). [An original experience through the creation of a new functional rehabilitation center for Vietnamese lepers]. Acta Leprologica 9(1):35-43.
136. Angeleri F, Angeleri VA, Foschi N, Giaquinto S, et al. (1993). The influence of depression, social activity, and family stress on functional outcome after stroke. Stroke 24(10):1478-83.
137. Allain H, Pollak P, Neukirch HC. (1993). Symptomatic effect of selegiline in de novo Parkinsonian patients. The French Selegiline Multicenter Trial. Movement Disorders 8(Suppl 1):S36-40.
138. Cenacchi T, Bertoldin T, Farina C, Fiori MG, et al. (1993). Cognitive decline in the elderly: a double-blind, placebo-controlled multicenter study on efficacy of phosphatidylserine administration. Aging: Clinical and Experimental Research 5:123-33.
139. Sluijs EM, Kok GJ, van der Zee J. (1993). Correlates of exercise compliance in physical therapy. Physical Therapy 73(11):771-82; discussion 783-6.
140. Law M, King G. (1993). Parent compliance with therapeutic interventions for children with cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 35(11):983-990.
141. Hayakawa M, Matsumura M, Ohba N, Matsui M, et al. (1993). A multicenter study of typical retinitis pigmentosa in Japan. Japanese Journal of Ophthalmology 37(2):156-164.
142. Wymenga AB, van Horn JR, Theeuwes A, Muytjens HL, et al. (1992). Perioperative factors associated with septic arthritis after arthroplasty. Prospective multicenter study of 362 knee and 2,651 hip operations. Acta Orthopaedica Scandinavica 63(6):665-71.