1. Maiano C, Morin AJ, Begarie J, Ninot G. (2011). The intellectual disability version of the very short form of the physical self-inventory (PSI-VS-ID): cross-validation and measurement invariance across gender, weight, age and intellectual disability level. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(5):1652-62.
2. Maiano C, Begarie J, Morin AJ, Garbarino JM, et al. (2010). Construct validity of the Nutrition and Activity Knowledge Scale in a French sample of adolescents with mild to moderate intellectual disability. Research in Developmental Disabilities 31(1):232-42.
3. Begarie J, Maiano C, Ninot G, Azema B. (2009). [Overweight prevalence in preadolescents, adolescents and young adults with intellectual disability schooled in specialized institutions in Southeast of France: An exploratory study]. Revue d Epidemiologie et de Sante Publique 57(5):337-45.
4. Maiano C, Begarie J, Morin AJ, Ninot G. (2009). Assessment of physical self-concept in adolescents with intellectual disability: content and factor validity of the very Short Form of the Physical Self-Inventory. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 39(5):775-87.
5. Ninot G, Maiano C. (2007). Long-term effects of athletics meet on the perceived competence of individuals with intellectual disabilities. Research in Developmental Disabilities 28(2):176-186.
6. Maiano C, Ninot G, Errais B. (2001). Effects of alternated sport competition in perceived competence for adolescent males with mild to moderate mental retardation. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 24(1 (Mar)):51-8.