1. Laurie KL, Huston P, Riley S, Katz JM, Willison DJ, et al. (2013). Influenza serological studies to inform public health action: best practices to optimise timing, quality and reporting. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 7(2):211-24.
2. Dara M, Dadu A, Kremer K, Zaleskis R, Kluge HH, et al. (2013). Epidemiology of tuberculosis in WHO European Region and public health response. European spine journal : official publication of the European Spine Society, the European Spinal Deformity Society, and the European Section of the Cervical Spine Research Society 22 Suppl 4:549-55.
3. Worthmann H, Schwartz A, Heidenreich F, Sindern E, Lorenz R, et al. (2013). Educational campaign on stroke in an urban population in Northern Germany: influence on public stroke awareness and knowledge. International journal of stroke : official journal of the International Stroke Society 8(5):286-92.
4. Kirk SF, Kuhle S, Ohinmaa A, Veugelers PJ. (2013). Health behaviours and health-care utilization in Canadian schoolchildren. Public health nutrition 16(2):358-64.
5. Mabry RM, Winkler EA, Reeves MM, Eakin EG, Owen N, et al. (2013). Correlates of Omani adults'' physical inactivity and sitting time. Public health nutrition 16(1):65-72.
6. Beeckman K, Louckx F, Putman K. (2013). Content and timing of antenatal care: predisposing, enabling and pregnancy-related determinants of antenatal care trajectories. European journal of public health 23(1):67-73.
7. Holt M, Lee E, Prestage GP, Zablotska I, de Wit J, et al. (2013). The converging and diverging characteristics of HIV-positive and HIV-negative gay men in the Australian Gay Community Periodic Surveys, 2000-2009. AIDS care 25(1):28-37.
8. Verrotti A, Agostinelli S, D''Egidio C, Di Fonzo A, Carotenuto M, et al. (2013). Impact of a weight loss program on migraine in obese adolescents. European journal of neurology : the official journal of the European Federation of Neurological Societies 20(2):394-7.
9. Rafiq R, Brocklehurst P, Rogers SN. (2013). Effect of Mouth Cancer Awareness Week on urgent suspected head and neck cancer referrals. The British journal of oral & maxillofacial surgery 51(7):e183-5.
10. Ahire M, Sheridan J, Regbetz S, Stacey P, Scott JG, et al. (2013). Back to basics: informing the public of co-morbid physical health problems in those with mental illness. The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry 47(2):177-84.