1. Becerra-GarcAa JA, Robles Jurado MJ. (2014). Behavioral approach system activity and self-reported somatic symptoms in fibromyalgia: an exploratory study. International journal of rheumatic diseases 17(1):89-92.
2. Hertel NT, Vedel K, Rohde L, Olesen JB. (2013). Serious disease - serious game. Studies in health technology and informatics 192:1166.
3. Parchani A, El-Menyar A, Al-Thani H, Tuma M, Zarour A, et al. (2013). Recreational-related head injuries in Qatar. Brain injury 27(12):1450-3.
4. Thompson LH, Khan S, du Plessis E, Lazarus L, Reza-Paul S, et al. (2013). Beyond internalised stigma: daily moralities and subjectivity among self-identified kothis in Karnataka, South India. Culture, health & sexuality 15(10):1237-51.
5. Ahmadian M, Samah AA. (2013). Application of health behavior theories to breast cancer screening among Asian women. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(7):4005-13.
6. Angadi MM, Sorganvi VS, Algur VS. (2013). Impact of health education on knowledge regarding human immunodeficiency virus/acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Journal of the Indian Medical Association 111(1):28, 30-1.
7. Ghisi GL, dos Santos RZ, Aranha EE, Nunes AD, Oh P, et al. (2013). Perceptions of barriers to cardiac rehabilitation use in Brazil. Vascular health and risk management 9:485-91.
8. Olszanecka-Glinianowicz M, Chudek J. (2013). The level of health education in the Polish population. Annals of agricultural and environmental medicine : AAEM 20(3):559-65.
9. Al-Naggar RA. (2013). Practice of skin cancer prevention among road traffic police officers in Malaysia. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(8):4577-81.
10. Mkumbo K. (2013). Assessment of HIV/AIDS knowledge, attitudes and behaviours among students in higher education in Tanzania. Global public health 8(10):1168-79.