1. Cochrane T, Gidlow CJ, Kumar J, Mawby Y, Iqbal Z, et al. (2013). Cross-sectional review of the response and treatment uptake from the NHS Health Checks programme in Stoke on Trent. Journal of public health (Oxford, England) 35(1):92-8.
2. Hara Y, Iwashita S, Ishii K, Inada C, Okada A, et al. (2013). The reliability and validity of the Japanese version of the Diabetes Family Behavior Checklist (DFBC) for assessing the relationship between type 2 diabetes mellitus patients and their families with respect to adherence to treatment regimen. Diabetes research and clinical practice 99(1):39-47.
3. Cleland V, Granados A, Crawford D, Winzenberg T, Ball K, et al. (2013). Effectiveness of interventions to promote physical activity among socioeconomically disadvantaged women: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(3):197-212.
4. Henderson EM, Keogh E, Rosser BA, Eccleston C. (2013). Searching the internet for help with pain: adolescent search, coping, and medication behaviour. British journal of health psychology 18(1):218-32.
5. Schmiedel K, Schlager H, DA¶rje F. (2013). Preventive counselling for public health in pharmacies in South Germany. International journal of clinical pharmacy 35(1):138-44.
6. Have MT, van der Heide A, Mackenbach JP, de Beaufort ID. (2013). An ethical framework for the prevention of overweight and obesity: a tool for thinking through a programme''s ethical aspects. European journal of public health 23(2):299-305.
7. McDonough C, Dunkley AJ, Aujla N, Morris D, Davies MJ, et al. (2013). The association between body mass index and health-related quality of life: influence of ethnicity on this relationship. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 15(4):342-8.
8. Johnson MA. (2013). Strategies to improve diet in older adults. The Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 72(1):166-72.
9. Bunyamin V, Spaderna H, Weidner G. (2013). Health behaviors contribute to quality of life in patients with advanced heart failure independent of psychological and medical patient characteristics. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(7):1603-11.
10. Bacigalupo R, Cudd P, Littlewood C, Bissell P, Hawley MS, et al. (2013). Interventions employing mobile technology for overweight and obesity: an early systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(4):279-91.