1. Milnes LJ, McGowan L, Campbell M, Callery P. (2013). Developing an intervention to promote young people''s participation in asthma review consultations with practice nurses. Journal of advanced nursing 69(1):91-101.
2. Cho H, Lee JS, Lee S. (2013). Optimistic bias about H1N1 flu: testing the links between risk communication, optimistic bias, and self-protection behavior. Health communication 28(2):146-58.
3. Laurie KL, Huston P, Riley S, Katz JM, Willison DJ, et al. (2013). Influenza serological studies to inform public health action: best practices to optimise timing, quality and reporting. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 7(2):211-24.
4. Dara M, Dadu A, Kremer K, Zaleskis R, Kluge HH, et al. (2013). Epidemiology of tuberculosis in WHO European Region and public health response. European spine journal : official publication of the European Spine Society, the European Spinal Deformity Society, and the European Section of the Cervical Spine Research Society 22 Suppl 4:549-55.
5. Worthmann H, Schwartz A, Heidenreich F, Sindern E, Lorenz R, et al. (2013). Educational campaign on stroke in an urban population in Northern Germany: influence on public stroke awareness and knowledge. International journal of stroke : official journal of the International Stroke Society 8(5):286-92.
6. Kirk SF, Kuhle S, Ohinmaa A, Veugelers PJ. (2013). Health behaviours and health-care utilization in Canadian schoolchildren. Public health nutrition 16(2):358-64.
7. Mabry RM, Winkler EA, Reeves MM, Eakin EG, Owen N, et al. (2013). Correlates of Omani adults'' physical inactivity and sitting time. Public health nutrition 16(1):65-72.
8. Beeckman K, Louckx F, Putman K. (2013). Content and timing of antenatal care: predisposing, enabling and pregnancy-related determinants of antenatal care trajectories. European journal of public health 23(1):67-73.
9. Holt M, Lee E, Prestage GP, Zablotska I, de Wit J, et al. (2013). The converging and diverging characteristics of HIV-positive and HIV-negative gay men in the Australian Gay Community Periodic Surveys, 2000-2009. AIDS care 25(1):28-37.
10. Verrotti A, Agostinelli S, D''Egidio C, Di Fonzo A, Carotenuto M, et al. (2013). Impact of a weight loss program on migraine in obese adolescents. European journal of neurology : the official journal of the European Federation of Neurological Societies 20(2):394-7.