1. Anderson AS, Steele R, Coyle J. (2013). Lifestyle issues for colorectal cancer survivors--perceived needs, beliefs and opportunities. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 21(1):35-42.
2. Kitaoka K, Nagaoka J, Matsuoka T, Shigemura C, Harada K, et al. (2013). Dietary intervention with cooking instructions and self-monitoring of the diet in free-living hypertensive men. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 35(2):120-7.
3. Behm L, ZidAİn L, DunAİr A, Falk K, Dahlin-Ivanoff S, et al. (2013). Multi-professional and multi-dimensional group education--a key to action in elderly persons. Disability and rehabilitation 35(5):427-35.
4. Lassenius O, Akerlind I, Wiklund-Gustin L, Arman M, SAĥderlund A, et al. (2013). Self-reported health and physical activity among community mental healthcare users. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(1):82-90.
5. Lee CB, Chen MS, Chu CM. (2013). The health promoting hospital movement in Taiwan: recent development and gaps in workplace. International journal of public health 58(2):313-7.
6. Lindsay S, Edwards A. (2013). A systematic review of disability awareness interventions for children and youth. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):623-46.
7. McConkey R, Samadi SA. (2013). The impact of mutual support on Iranian parents of children with an autism spectrum disorder: a longitudinal study. Disability and rehabilitation 35(9):775-84.
8. van Nies JA, Brouwer E, de Rooy DP, van Gaalen FA, Huizinga TW, et al. (2013). Reasons for medical help-seeking behaviour of patients with recent-onset arthralgia. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 72(8):1302-7.
9. Ernsting A, Schwarzer R, Lippke S, Schneider M. (2013). ''I do not need a flu shot because I lead a healthy lifestyle'': compensatory health beliefs make vaccination less likely. Journal of health psychology 18(6):825-36.
10. Lenz TL, Gillespie ND, Skrabal MZ, Faulkner MA, Skradski JJ, et al. (2013). Using employee experts to offer an interprofessional diabetes risk reduction program to fellow employees. Journal of interprofessional care 27(2):197-9.