658. Lehnert T, Sonntag D, Konnopka A, Riedel-Heller S, et al. (2012). The long-term cost-effectiveness of obesity prevention interventions: Systematic literature review. Obesity Reviews 13(6 ):537-553.
659. Mograbi DC, Ferri CP, Sosa AL, Stewart R, et al. (2012). Unawareness of memory impairment in dementia: A population-based study. International Psychogeriatrics 24(6 ):931-939.
660. Samolinski B, Fronczak A, Kuna P, Akdis CA, et al. (2012). Prevention and control of childhood asthma and allergy in the EU from the public health point of view: Polish Presidency of the European Union. Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 67(6 ):726-731.
661. Thornberg K, Lindquist I, Josephsson S. (2012). Experiences of healthy elderly participating in a creative dance workshop. Advances in Physiotherapy 14(2 ):71-77.
662. Garrett CR, Gask LL, Hays R, Cherrington A, et al. (2012). Accessing primary health care: A meta-ethnography of the experiences of British South Asian patients with diabetes, coronary heart disease or a mental health problem. Chronic Illness 8(2 ):135-155.
663. Benbow SM, Beeston D. (2012). Sexuality, aging, and dementia. International Psychogeriatrics 24(7 ):1026-1033.
664. Atun R, de Jongh TE, Secci FV, Ohiri K, et al. (2011
). [Integration of priority population, health and nutrition interventions into health systems: systematic review.]. BMC Public Health 11:780.
665. Zhou Q, Li X, Zou F, Wu L, et al. (2011
). [Effect of systematic self-management education on quality of life, anxiety and depression of patients with Type 2 diabetes in communities]. Zhong Nan da Xue Xue Bao. Yi Xue Ban = Journal of Central South University. Medical Sciences 36(2):133-7.
666. Neve M, Morgan PJ, Collins CE. (2011
). [Weight change in a commercial web-based weight loss program and its association with website use: cohort study.]. Journal of Medical Internet Research 13(4):e83.
667. Sakane N, Sato J, Tsushita K, Tsujii S, et al. (2011
). [Prevention of type 2 diabetes in a primary healthcare setting: three-year results of lifestyle intervention in Japanese subjects with impaired glucose tolerance.]. BMC Public Health 11(1):40.