658. Deuffic-Burban S, Wong JB, Valleron AJ, Costagliola D, et al. (2004). Comparing the public health burden of chronic hepatitis C and HIV infection in France. Journal of Hepatology 40(2):319-26.
659. Lucas S, Walker R. (2004). An overview of diabetes education in the United Kingdom: Past, present and future. Practical Diabetes International 21(2):61-64.
660. Bisset S, Cargo M, Delormier T, Macaulay AC, et al. (2004). Legitimizing diabetes as a community health issue: a case analysis of an Aboriginal community in Canada. Health Promotion International 19(3):317-26.
661. Carter MA, Swinburn B. (2004). Measuring the 'obesogenic' food environment in New Zealand primary schools. Health Promotion International 19(1):15-20.
662. Dixon J, Sindall C, Banwell C. (2004). Exploring the intersectoral partnerships guiding Australia's dietary advice. Health Promotion International 19(1):5-13.
663. Obot IS, Poznyak V, Monteiro M. (2004). From basic research to public health policy: WHO report on the neuroscience of substance dependence. Addictive Behaviors 29(7):1497-502.
664. Okuda N, Okamura T, Kadowaki T, Tanaka T, et al. (2004). [Weight-control intervention in overweight subjects at high risk of cardiovascular disease: a trial of a public health practical training program in a medical school]. Japanese Journal of Public Health (Nippon Koshu Eisei Zasshi) 51:552-60.
665. Pawlowski T, Kiejna A. (2004). Pathways to psychiatric care and reform of the public health care system in Poland. European Psychiatry 19(3):168-71.
666. Poulin C, Lemoine O, Poirier LR, Fournier L. (2004). [Anxiety disorders: an issue for public health?]. Sante Mentale au Quebec 29(1):61-72.
667. Scaglione R, Argano C, Di Chiara T, Licata G. (2004). Obesity and cardiovascular risk: the new public health problem of worldwide proportions. Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy 2(2):203-12.