658. Manzoni GM, Villa V, Compare A, Castelnuovo G, et al. (2011). Short-term effects of a multi-disciplinary cardiac rehabilitation programme on psychological well-being, exercise capacity and weight in a sample of obese in-patients with coronary heart disease: a practice-level study. Psychology, Health and Medicine 16(2):178-89.
659. Banda F, Oketch O. (2011). Localizing HIV/AIDS discourse in a rural Kenyan community. Journal of Asian and African Studies 46(1):19-37.
660. Vives-Cases C, Ruiz-Cantero MT, Escriba-Aguir V, Miralles JJ. (2011). The effect of intimate partner violence and other forms of violence against women on health. Journal of Public Health 33(1):15-21.
661. Altenburg N, Joraschky P, Barthel A, Bittner A, et al. (2011). Alcohol consumption and other psycho-social conditions as important factors in the development of diabetic foot ulcers. Diabetic Medicine 28(2):168-74.
662. Eshah NF. (2011). Lifestyle and health promoting behaviours in Jordanian subjects without prior history of coronary heart disease. International Journal of Nursing Practice 17(1):27-35.
663. Lebrun L, Rusterholtz T, Fery-Lemonnier E, Woimant F, et al. (2011). Improving stroke care: a French health-care organiser's perspective. International Journal of Stroke 6(2):123-4.
664. Shrewsbury VA, Nguyen B, O'Connor J, Steinbeck KS, et al. (2011). Short-term outcomes of community-based adolescent weight management: The Loozit[REGISTERED] Study. BMC Pediatrics 11:13.
665. Roberts SH, Bailey JE. (2011). Incentives and barriers to lifestyle interventions for people with severe mental illness: a narrative synthesis of quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods studies. Journal of Advanced Nursing 67(4):690-708.
666. Maindal HT, Sandbaek A, Kirkevold M, Lauritzen T. (2011). Effect on motivation, perceived competence, and activation after participation in the ''Ready to Act'' programme for people with screen-detected dysglycaemia: a 1-year randomised controlled trial, Addition-DK. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health 39(3):262-71.
667. Howells D. (2011). A little exercise in pregnancy for a better experience of birth. Practising Midwife 14(4):26-7.