658. Granek L, Fergus K. (2012). Resistance, agency, and liminality in women''s accounts of symptom appraisal and help-seeking upon discovery of a breast irregularity. Social Science and Medicine 75(10 ):1753-1761.
659. Hansson M, Chotai J, Bodlund O. (2012). What made me feel better? Patients'' own explanations for the improvement of their depression. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry 66(4 ):290-296.
660. Tedim Cruz V, Araujo I, Alves I, Magano A, et al. (2012). Freeze the stroke: Public awareness program for immediate detection of first symptoms. Stroke 43(9 ):2510-2512.
661. van Grieken A, Ezendam NPM, Paulis WD, van der Wouden JC, et al. (2012). Primary prevention of overweight in children and adolescents: A meta-analysis of the effectiveness of interventions aiming to decrease sedentary behaviour. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity 9( 61. Date of Publication: 28 May 2012).
662. Williams ED, Tillin T, Whincup P, Forouhi NG, et al. (2012). Ethnic Differences in Disability Prevalence and Their Determinants Studied over a 20-Year Period: A Cohort Study. PLoS ONE 7(9 Article Number: e45602. Date of Publication: 28 Sep 2012).
663. Gibbs Z, Lee S, Kulkarni J. (2012). What factors determine whether a woman becomes depressed during the perimenopause? Archives of Women's Mental Health 15(5 ):323-332.
664. Zhang YL, Gao WG, Pang ZC, Sun JP, et al. (2012). Diabetes self-risk assessment questionnaires coupled with a multimedia health promotion campaign are cheap and effective tools to increase public awareness of diabetes in a large Chinese population. Diabetic Medicine 29(11 ):e425-e429.
665. Carson V, Janssen I. (2012). The mediating effects of dietary habits on the relationship between television viewing and body mass index among youth. Pediatric Obesity 7(5 ):391-398.
666. Cameron AJ, Ball K, Pearson N, Lioret S, et al. (2012). Socioeconomic variation in diet and activity-related behaviours of Australian children and adolescents aged 2-16 years. Pediatric Obesity 7(4 ):329-342.
667. Stringhini S, Tabak AG, Akbaraly TN, Sabia S, et al. (2012). Contribution of modifiable risk factors to social inequalities in type 2 diabetes: Prospective Whitehall II cohort study. BMJ (Online) 345(7875 Article Number: e5452. Date of Publication: 22 Sep 2012).