658. Griffiths T, Henderson M, Pollard A. (2007). Promoting healthy survivorship. Australian Nursing Journal 15(3):32.
659. Hayashino Y, Fukuhara S, Suzukamo Y, Okamura T, et al. (2007). Relation between sleep quality and quantity, quality of life, and risk of developing diabetes in healthy workers in Japan: the High-risk and Population Strategy for Occupational Health Promotion (HIPOP-OHP) Study. BMC Public Health 7(129).
660. Ng F, Dodd S, Jacka FN, Leslie E, et al. (2007). Effects of a walking program in the psychiatric in-patient treatment setting: a cohort study. Health Promotion Journal of Australia 18(1):39-42.
661. Temple VA, Walkley JW. (2007). Perspectives of constraining and enabling factors for health-promoting physical activity by adults with intellectual disability. Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability 32(1):28-38.
662. Wuest J, Hodgins MJ, Malcolm J, Merritt-Gray M, et al. (2007). The effects of past relationship and obligation on health and health promotion in women caregivers of adult family members. Advances in Nursing Science 30(3):206-20.
663. Chen MY, James K, Wang EK. (2007). Comparison of health-promoting behavior between Taiwanese and American adolescents: a cross-sectional questionnaire survey. International Journal of Nursing Studies 44(1):59-69.
664. Njoki E, Frantz J, Mpofu R. (2007). Health-promotion needs of youth with a spinal cord injury in South Africa. Disability and Rehabilitation 29(6):465-72.
665. Cummings GE, Francescutti LH, Predy G, Cummings G. (2006). Health promotion and disease prevention in the emergency department: a feasibility study. CJEM: The Journal of the Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians 8.
666. Karl-Trummer U, Krajic K, Novak-Zezula S, Pelikan JM. (2006). Prenatal courses as health promotion intervention for migrant/ethnic minority women: high efforts and good results, but low attendance. Diversity in Health and Social Care 3(1):55-8.
667. Reid JM, van Teijlingen ER. (2006). Perceptions of school-aged women in northeast Scotland on sex education: a focus group study. International Journal of Health Promotion and Education 44(2):59-64.