658. Ferkovic V, Kapidzic-Durakovic S, Kurtic A, Dzaferagic-Franca A. (2012). Public health significance of musculoskeletal diseases. HealthMED 6(1 ):329-334.
659. Knittle K, De Gucht V, Maes S. (2012). Lifestyle- and behaviour-change interventions in musculoskeletal conditions. Best Practice and Research: Clinical Rheumatology 26(3 ):293-304.
660. Volpe R, Sotis G, Gavita R, Urbinati S, et al. (2012). Healthy diet to prevent cardiovascular diseases and osteoporosis: The experience of the ''ProSa'' project. High Blood Pressure and Cardiovascular Prevention 19(2 ):65-71.
661. Mazaheri MA. (2012). Effect of educational intervention on general health and depression in temporary employees. International Journal of Preventive Medicine 3(7 ):504-509.
662. Cullen W, Broderick N, Connolly D, Meagher D. (2012). What is the role of general practice in addressing youth mental health? A discussion paper. Irish Journal of Medical Science 181(2 ):189-197.
663. Adamo KB, Langlois KA, Brett KE, Colley RC. (2012). Young children and parental physical activity levels: Findings from the canadian health measures survey. American Journal of Preventive Medicine 43(2 ):168-175.
664. Bauer S, Moessner M. (2012). Technology-enhanced monitoring in psychotherapy and e-mental health. Journal of Mental Health 21(4 ):355-363.
665. Hendriks A-M, Gubbels JS, De Vries NK, Seidell JC, et al. (2012). Interventions to promote an integrated approach to public health problems: An application to childhood obesity. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2012( 913236. Date of Publication: 2012).
666. Macia E, Duboz P, Gueye L. (2012). Prevalence, awareness, treatment and control of hypertension among adults 50 years and older in Dakar, Senegal. Cardiovascular Journal of Africa 23(5 ):265-269.
667. Gandjour A. (2012). Cost-effectiveness of preventing weight gain and obesity: What we know and what we need to know. Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 12(3 ):297-305.