658. Gabrhelik R, Duncan A, Miovsky M, Furr-Holden CDM, et al. (2012). "Unplugged": A school-based randomized control trial to prevent and reduce adolescent substance use in the Czech Republic. Drug and Alcohol Dependence 124(1-2 ):79-87.
659. Rosin O. (2012). Weight-loss dieting behavior: An economic analysis. Health Economics (United Kingdom) 21(7 ):825-838.
660. Dinca-Panaitescu M, Dinca-Panaitescu S, Raphael D, Bryant T, et al. (2012). The dynamics of the relationship between diabetes incidence and low income: Longitudinal results from Canada''s National Population Health Survey. Maturitas 72(3 ):229-235.
661. Nicolaou M, Benjelloun S, Stronks K, van Dam RM, et al. (2012). Influences on body weight of female Moroccan migrants in the Netherlands: A qualitative study. Health and Place 18(4 ):883-891.
662. Kumar MS, Sarma PS, Thankappan KR. (2012). Community-based group intervention for tobacco cessation in rural Tamil Nadu, India: A cluster randomized trial. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment 43(1 ):53-60.
663. Yen C-F, Lin J-D, Wu C-L, Hu J. (2012). Promotion of physical exercise in institutionalized people with intellectual disabilities: Age and gender effects. British Journal of Developmental Disabilities 58(2 ):85-94.
664. McCrory C, Layte R. (2012). Breastfeeding and risk of overweight and obesity at nine-years of age. Social Science and Medicine 75(2 ):323-330.
665. Vinkers CDW, Evers C, Adriaanse MA, de Ridder DTD. (2012). Body esteem and eating disorder symptomatology: The mediating role of appearance-motivated exercise in a non-clinical adult female sample. Eating Behaviors 13(3 ):214-218.
666. Lin L-P, Liu C-T, Liou S-W, Hsu S-W, et al. (2012). High blood pressure in adults with disabilities: Influence of gender, body weight and health behaviors. Research in Developmental Disabilities 33(5 ):1508-1515.
667. Yuan S-P, Chen C-M, Liao H-C, Chou M-J. (2012). Examining factors associated with pre-admission to discharge of stroke patients. Research in Developmental Disabilities 33(5 ):1389-1394.