658. Altenburg N, Joraschky P, Barthel A, Bittner A, et al. (2011). Alcohol consumption and other psycho-social conditions as important factors in the development of diabetic foot ulcers. Diabetic Medicine 28(2):168-74.
659. Eshah NF. (2011). Lifestyle and health promoting behaviours in Jordanian subjects without prior history of coronary heart disease. International Journal of Nursing Practice 17(1):27-35.
660. Lebrun L, Rusterholtz T, Fery-Lemonnier E, Woimant F, et al. (2011). Improving stroke care: a French health-care organiser's perspective. International Journal of Stroke 6(2):123-4.
661. Shrewsbury VA, Nguyen B, O'Connor J, Steinbeck KS, et al. (2011). Short-term outcomes of community-based adolescent weight management: The Loozit[REGISTERED] Study. BMC Pediatrics 11:13.
662. Roberts SH, Bailey JE. (2011). Incentives and barriers to lifestyle interventions for people with severe mental illness: a narrative synthesis of quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods studies. Journal of Advanced Nursing 67(4):690-708.
663. Maindal HT, Sandbaek A, Kirkevold M, Lauritzen T. (2011). Effect on motivation, perceived competence, and activation after participation in the ''Ready to Act'' programme for people with screen-detected dysglycaemia: a 1-year randomised controlled trial, Addition-DK. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health 39(3):262-71.
664. Howells D. (2011). A little exercise in pregnancy for a better experience of birth. Practising Midwife 14(4):26-7.
665. Neufeld A, Westerberg BD, Nabi S, Bryce G, et al. (2011). Prospective, randomized controlled assessment of the short- and long-term efficacy of a hearing conservation education program in Canadian elementary school children. Laryngoscope 121(1):176-81.
666. Collins CE, Morgan PJ, Warren JM, Lubans DR, et al. (2011). Men participating in a weight-loss intervention are able to implement key dietary messages, but not those relating to vegetables or alcohol: the Self-Help, Exercise and Diet using Internet Technology (SHED-IT) study. Public Health Nutrition 14(1):168-75.
667. Chen MY, Huang WC, Peng YS, Guo JS, et al. (2011). Effectiveness of a health promotion programme for farmers and fishermen with type-2 diabetes in Taiwan. Journal of Advanced Nursing 67(9):2060-7.