658. Vidal J, Borras PA, Ortega FB, Cantallops J, et al. (2011). Effects of postural education on daily habits in children. International Journal of Sports Medicine 32(4):303-8.
659. Kovacs F, Oliver-Frontera M, Plana MN, Royuela A, et al. (2011). Improving schoolchildren's knowledge of methods for the prevention and management of low back pain: a cluster randomized controlled trial. Spine 36(8):E505-12.
660. Haberstroh J, Neumeyer K, Krause K, Franzmann J, et al. (2011). TANDEM: Communication training for informal caregivers of people with dementia. Aging and Mental Health 15(3):405-13.
661. Griffin SJ, Simmons RK, Williams KM, Prevost AT, et al. (2011). Protocol for the ADDITION-Plus study: a randomised controlled trial of an individually-tailored behaviour change intervention among people with recently diagnosed type 2 diabetes under intensive UK general practice care. BMC Public Health 11:211.
662. Shimazu K, Shimodera S, Mino Y, Nishida A, et al. (2011). Family psychoeducation for major depression: randomised controlled trial. British Journal of Psychiatry 198(5):385-90.
663. Bahia LR, Araujo DV, Schaan BD, Dib SA, et al. (2011). The costs of type 2 diabetes mellitus outpatient care in the Brazilian public health system. Value in Health 14(5 Suppl 1):S137-40.
664. Razi CH, Bakirtas A, Demirsoy S. (2011). Knowledge and attitudes of adolescents towards asthma: questionnaire results before and after a school-based education program. International Archives of Allergy and Immunology 156(1):81-9.
665. Johnson C, Hobson S, Garcia AC, Matthews J. (2011). Nutrition and food skills education for adults with developmental disabilities. Canadian Journal of Dietetic Practice and Research 72(1):7-13.
666. Sjoquist ES, Brodin N, Lampa J, Jensen I, et al. (2011). Physical activity coaching of patients with rheumatoid arthritis in everyday practice: a long-term follow-up. Musculoskeletal Care 9(2):75-85.
667. Santos AC, Bredemeier M, Rosa KF, Amantea VA, et al. (2011). Impact on the Quality of Life of an Educational Program for the Prevention of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Public Health 11:60.