658. Dobosz K, Dobosz W, Czerwinski G, Rajewski P. (2007). Evaluation of the influence of health-promoting behaviours (increased physical activity) and the result of spirometry in patients of community health centres in Bydgoszcz. Family Medicine and Primary Care Review 9(3):419-422.
659. Ferrari CKB. (2007). Functional foods and physical activities in health promotion of aging people. Maturitas 58(4):327-339.
660. Ko GTC, Chan JCN, Chan AWY, Wong PTS, et al. (2007). Association between sleeping hours, working hours and obesity in Hong Kong Chinese: The 'better health for better Hong Kong' health promotion campaign. International Journal of Obesity 31(2):254-260.
661. Ko GTC, Chan JCN, Chan AWY, Wong PTS, et al. (2007). Low levels of awareness of suboptimal health conditions in a high-risk working population: The "better health for better Hong Kong" health promotion campaign. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine 14(2):63-69.
662. Leeson GW. (2007). The alcohol behaviour of independent older people in Denmark. International Journal of Health Promotion and Education 45(2):49-52.
663. Moulding NT. (2007). "Love your body, move your body, feed your body": Discourses of self-care and social marketing in a body image health promotion program. Critical Public Health 17(1):57-69.
664. Mutrie N, Hannah MK. (2007). The importance of both setting and intensity of physical activity in relation to non-clinical anxiety and depression. International Journal of Health Promotion and Education 45(1):24-32.
665. Ottelin AM, Lindstrom J, Peltonen M, Martikainen J, et al. (2007). Costs of a self-selected, health-promoting diet among the participants of the finnish diabetes prevention study. Diabetes Care 30(5):1275-1277.
666. Obute JA, Arulogun OS. (2007). Parents' awareness and perception of the polio eradication programme in Gombe Local Government Area, Gombe State, Nigeria. International Journal of Health Promotion and Education 45(3):81-86.
667. Oberlinner C, Lang S, Germann C, Trauth B, et al. (2007). [Prevention of overweight and obesity in the workplace - BASF-health promotion campaign "trim down the pounds - Losing weight without losing your mind"]. Gesundheitswesen 69(7):385-392.