658. Egawa K, Kohno H, Oida Y, Nagamatsu T, et al. (2003). [Study on efficient intervention frequency of functional fitness promotion program for community-dwelling elderly people part2: Effect of intervention frequency on physical, mental, and social functional capacity]. Bulletin of the Physical Fitness Research Institute (Tairyoku Kenkyu) 101(Tairyoku Kenkyu):18-29.
659. Simmons D, Voyle JA. (2003). Reaching hard-to-reach, high-risk populations: piloting a health promotion and diabetes disease prevention programme on an urban marae in New Zealand. Health Promotion International 18(1):41-50.
660. van Gool CH, Kempen GI, Penninx BW, Deeg DJ, et al. (2003). Relationship between changes in depressive symptoms and unhealthy lifestyles in late middle aged and older persons: results from the Longitudinal Aging Study Amsterdam. Age and Ageing 32(1):81-7.
661. Marshall D, McConkey R, Moore G. (2003). Obesity in people with intellectual disabilities: the impact of nurse-led health screenings and health promotion activities. Journal of Advanced Nursing 41(2):147-53.
662. Kamolmatayakul S, Nukaw S. (2002). Parent attitudes toward various behaviour management techniques used in pediatric dentistry in Southern Thailand. International Journal of Health Promotion and Education 40(3):75-77.
663. Friedli L, Griffiths S, Tidyman M. (2002). The mental health benefits of arts and creativity for African and Caribbean young men. Journal of Mental Health Promotion 1(3):32-45.
664. Fletcher A, Suutarla A. (2002). Promoting the mental health of children and their families in Helsinki: a model for developing mental health promotion resources. Journal of Mental Health Promotion 1(4):39-44.
665. Heer B, Woodhead D. (2002). Promoting health, preventing illness -- public health perspectives and the King's Fund mental health inquiry. Journal of Mental Health Promotion 1(2):10-3.
666. Avoke M. (2002). Models of disability in the labelling and attitudinal discourse in Ghana. Disability and Society 17(7):769-777.
667. Faulkner G, Biddle S. (2002). Mental health nursing and the promotion of physical activity. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing 9(6):659-665.