658. Lee C-T, Yeh C-J, Lee M-C, Lin H-S, et al. (2012). Social support and mobility limitation as modifiable predictors of improvement in depressive symptoms in the elderly: Results of a national longitudinal study. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 55(3 ):530-538.
659. Piwonski J, Piwonska A, Sygnowska E. (2012). Is level of social support associated with health behaviours modifying cardiovascular risk? Results of the WOBASZ study. Kardiologia Polska 70(8 ):803-809.
660. Boulet L-P, Vervloet D, Magar Y, Foster JM. (2012). Adherence. The Goal to Control Asthma. Clinics in Chest Medicine 33(3 ):405-417.
661. Kapata N, Chanda-Kapata P, Grobusch MP, O'Grady J, et al. (2012). Leprosy trends in Zambia 1991-2009. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(10 ):1289-1293.
662. Liu X-D, Jin H-Z, Ng BH-P, Gu Y-H, et al. (2012). Therapeutic effects of qigong in patients with COPD: A randomized controlled trial. Hong Kong Journal of Occupational Therapy 22(1 ):38-46.
663. Partridge MR. (2012). Self management education in asthma and COPD: What does it involve and does it work? JPMI - Journal of Postgraduate Medical Institute 26(1 ):7-12.
664. Gulliver A, Griffiths KM, Christensen H, Brewer JL. (2012). A systematic review of help-seeking interventions for depression, anxiety and general psychological distress. BMC Psychiatry 12( 81. Date of Publication: 16 Jul 2012).
665. Jefferis BJ, Lennon L, Whincup PH, Wannamethee SG. (2012). Longitudinal associations between changes in physical activity and onset of type 2 diabetes in older British men: The influence of adiposity. Diabetes Care 35(9 ):1876-1883.
666. Rada C. (2012). Body Mass Index: Knowledge, practice and health evaluation. International Journal of Collaborative Research on Internal Medicine and Public Health 4(6 ):1276-1283.
667. Schutte AE, Schutte R, Huisman HW, Van rooyen JM, et al. (2012). Are behavioural risk factors to be blamed for the conversion from optimal blood pressure to hypertensive status in black South Africans? A 5-year prospective study. International Journal of Epidemiology 41(4 ):1114-1123.