658. Small W, Moore D, Shoveller J, Wood E, et al. (2012). Perceptions of risk and safety within injection settings: Injection drug users'' reasons for attending a supervised injecting facility in Vancouver, Canada. Health, Risk and Society 14(4 ):307-324.
659. Wells C, Kolt GS, Bialocerkowski A. (2012). Defining Pilates exercise: A systematic review. Complementary Therapies in Medicine 20(4 ):253-262.
660. Potash JS, Bardot H, Ho RTH. (2012). Conceptualizing international art therapy education standards. Arts in Psychotherapy 39(2 ):143-150.
661. Wu KC-C, Chen Y-Y, Yip PSF. (2012). Suicide methods in Asia: Implications in suicide prevention. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 9(4 ):1135-1158.
662. Thomas B. (2012). Treating troubled families: Therapeutic scenario in India. International Review of Psychiatry 24(2 ):91-98.
663. Kim G-M, Kim J-W, Kim J-H. (2012). [Current state of research on youth depression and suicide prevention]. Journal of the Korean Medical Association 55(4 ):356-361.
664. Dalbeth N, Lindsay K. (2012). The patient''s experience of gout: New insights to optimize management. Current Rheumatology Reports 14(2 ):173-178.
665. Khandekar R. (2012). Screening and public health strategies for diabetic retinopathy in the Eastern Mediterranean Region. Middle East African Journal of Ophthalmology 19(2 ):178-184.
666. Liang J-A, Sun L-M, Su K-P, Chang S-N, et al. (2012). A nationwide population-based cohort study: Will anxiety disorders increase subsequent cancer risk? PLoS ONE 7(4 Article Number: e36370. Date of Publication: 27 Apr 2012).
667. Slof J. (2012). Cost-effectiveness analysis of early versus non-early intervention in acute migraine based on evidence from the ''Act when mild'' study. Applied Health Economics and Health Policy 10(3 ):201-215.