658. Simon E, Dirksen C, Bogels S, Bodden D. (2012). Cost-effectiveness of child-focused and parent-focused interventions in a child anxiety prevention program. Journal of Anxiety Disorders 26(2 ):287-296.
659. Poortinga W. (2012). Community resilience and health: The role of bonding, bridging, and linking aspects of social capital. Health and Place 18(2 ):286-295.
660. Gee ME, Campbell NRC, Bancej CM, Robitaille C, et al. (2012). Perception of uncontrolled blood pressure and behaviours to improve blood pressure: Findings from the 2009 Survey on Living with Chronic Diseases in Canada. Journal of Human Hypertension 26(3 ):188-195.
661. Altiparmak S, Altiparmak O. (2012). Drug-using behaviors of the elderly living in nursing homes and community-dwellings in Manisa, Turkey. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 54(2 ):e242-e248.
662. Bowes A, McCabe L, Wilson M, Craig D. (2012). ''Keeping your brain active'': The activities of people aged 50-65 years. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 27(3 ):253-261.
663. Lynch M. (2012). From food to fuel: Perceptions of exercise and food in a community of food bloggers. Health Education Journal 71(1 ):72-79.
664. Joice S, Johnston M, Bonetti D, Morrison V, et al. (2012). Stroke survivors'' evaluations of a stroke workbook-based intervention designed to increase perceived control over recovery. Health Education Journal 71(1 ):17-29.
665. Da Costa Louzada ML, Durgante PC, De Marchi RJ, Hugo FN, et al. (2012). Healthy eating index in southern brazilian older adults and its association with socioeconomic, behavioral and health characteristics. Journal of Nutrition, Health and Aging 16(1 ):3-7.
666. Stefanowicz A, Birkholz D, Mysliwiec M, Niedzwiecki M, et al. (2012). Analysis of the impact of environmental and social factors, with a particular emphasis on education, on the level of metabolic control in type 1 diabetes in children. Endokrynologia Polska 63(1 ):34-41.
667. Cheng Y-Y, Hsieh W-L, Kao C-L, Chan R-C. (2012). Principles of rehabilitation for common chronic neurologic diseases in the elderly. Journal of Clinical Gerontology and Geriatrics 3(1 ):5-13.