658. Zoppei S, Lasalvia A. (2011). [Anti stigma campaigns: really useful and effective? A critical review of the anti-stigma initiatives conducted in Italy]. Rivista di Psichiatria 46(4):242-9.
659. Stubbs RJ, Pallister C, Whybrow S, Avery A, et al. (2011). Weight outcomes audit for 34,271 adults referred to a primary care/commercial weight management partnership scheme. Obesity Facts 4(2):113-20.
660. Broonen JP, Marty M, Legout V, Cedraschi C, et al. (2011). Is volition the missing link in the management of low back pain?. Joint, Bone, Spine (Revue du Rhumatisme) 78(4):364-7.
661. Lee YK, Sung MR, Lee DY. (2011). [Comorbidity and health habits of Seoul city elders with dementia]. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing 41(3):411-22.
662. Mau W, Reuter S. (2011). [Health promotion, prevention, and rehabilitation in the elderly]. Deutsche Medizinische Wochenschrift 136(43):2199-204.
663. De Greef K, Deforche B, Tudor-Locke C, De Bourdeaudhuij I. (2011). Increasing physical activity in Belgian type 2 diabetes patients: a three-arm randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine 18(3):188-98.
664. Lobban F, Glentworth D, Wainwright L, Pinfold V, et al. (2011). Relatives Education And Coping Toolkit--REACT. Study protocol of a randomised controlled trial to assess the feasibility and effectiveness of a supported self management package for relatives of people with recent onset psychosis. BMC Psychiatry 11:100.
665. Owolabi MO. (2011). Taming the burgeoning stroke epidemic in Africa: stroke quadrangle to the rescue. West Indian Medical Journal 60(4):412-21.
666. Hodgins MJ, Wuest J, Malcolm J. (2011). Modeling the effects of past relationship and obligation on changes in the health and health promotion of women caregivers of family members with dementia. Research in Nursing and Health 34(6):440-56.
667. Eames S, Hoffmann T, Worrall L, Read S. (2011). Stroke patients' awareness of risk and readiness to change behaviors. Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation 18(5):481-9.