658. Bahia LR, Araujo DV, Schaan BD, Dib SA, et al. (2011). The costs of type 2 diabetes mellitus outpatient care in the Brazilian public health system. Value in Health 14(5 Suppl 1):S137-40.
659. Razi CH, Bakirtas A, Demirsoy S. (2011). Knowledge and attitudes of adolescents towards asthma: questionnaire results before and after a school-based education program. International Archives of Allergy and Immunology 156(1):81-9.
660. Johnson C, Hobson S, Garcia AC, Matthews J. (2011). Nutrition and food skills education for adults with developmental disabilities. Canadian Journal of Dietetic Practice and Research 72(1):7-13.
661. Sjoquist ES, Brodin N, Lampa J, Jensen I, et al. (2011). Physical activity coaching of patients with rheumatoid arthritis in everyday practice: a long-term follow-up. Musculoskeletal Care 9(2):75-85.
662. Santos AC, Bredemeier M, Rosa KF, Amantea VA, et al. (2011). Impact on the Quality of Life of an Educational Program for the Prevention of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Public Health 11:60.
663. Costa Jde A, Balga RS, Alfenas Rde C, Cotta RM. (2011). [Health promotion and diabetes: discussing the adherence and motivation of diabetics that participate in health programs]. Ciencia and Saude Coletiva 16(3):2001-9.
664. Godin G, Belanger-Gravel A, Amireault S, Vohl MC, et al. (2011). The effect of mere-measurement of cognitions on physical activity behavior: a randomized controlled trial among overweight and obese individuals. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity 8:2.
665. Granacher U, Muehlbauer T, Gollhofer A, Kressig RW, et al. (2011). An intergenerational approach in the promotion of balance and strength for fall prevention - a mini-review. Gerontology 57(4):304-15.
666. Michaud PC, Goldman D, Lakdawalla D, Gailey A, et al. (2011). Differences in health between Americans and Western Europeans: Effects on longevity and public finance. Social Science and Medicine 73(2):254-63.
667. Boudreau F, Godin G, Poirier P. (2011). Effectiveness of a computer-tailored print-based physical activity intervention among French Canadians with type 2 diabetes in a real-life setting. Health Education Research 26(4):573-85.