658. Olgiati-Des Gouttes D, Olgiati R. (2012). [Professional counseling for young atopics and asthmatics]. Revue Francaise d'Allergologie 52(3 ):204-207.
659. Huang M-C, Chen C-C. (2012). Alcohol dependence in Taiwan: From epidemiology to biomedicine. Journal of Experimental and Clinical Medicine 4(2 ):108-112.
660. Hogberg T, Magnusson A, Lutzen K, Ewalds-Kvist B. (2012). Swedish attitudes towards persons with mental illness. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry 66(2 ):86-96.
661. Chen C-C, Lin W-Y, Li C-I, Liu C-S, et al. (2012). The association of alcohol consumption with metabolic syndrome and its individual components: The Taichung community health study. Nutrition Research 32(1 ):24-29.
662. Mosing MA, Medland SE, McRae A, Landers JG, et al. (2012). Genetic influences on life span and its relationship to personality: A 16-year follow-up study of a sample of aging twins. Psychosomatic Medicine 74(1 ):16-22.
663. Tierney S, Mamas M, Woods S, Rutter MK, et al. (2012). What strategies are effective for exercise adherence in heart failure? A systematic review of controlled studies. Heart Failure Reviews 17(1 ):107-115.
664. de Mello BLD, do Carmo Lourenco Haddad M, Dellaroza MSG. (2012). [Cognitive evaluation of institutionalized elderly]. Acta Scientiarum - Health Sciences 34(1 ):95-102.
665. Mongini F, Evangelista A, Milani C, Ferrero L, et al. (2012). An educational and physical program to reduce headache, neck/shoulder pain in a working community: A cluster-randomized controlled trial. PLoS ONE 7(1 Article Number: e29637. Date of Publication: 9 Jan 2012).
666. Abma FI, van der Klink JJL, Terwee CB, Amick III BC, et al. (2012). Evaluation of the measurement properties of self-reported health-related work-functioning instruments among workers with common mental disorders. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health 38(1 ):5-18.
667. Broadbent E, Kahokehr A, Booth RJ, Thomas J, et al. (2012). A brief relaxation intervention reduces stress and improves surgical wound healing response: A randomised trial. Brain, Behavior, and Immunity 26(2 ):212-217.