658. Ribeiro CT, Ribeiro MG, Araujo AP, Mello LR, et al. (2010). [The public health care system and rehabilitation actions in Brazil]. Pan American Journal of Public Health 28(1):43-8.
659. Maeda N, Horibe K, Kato K, Kojima S, et al. (2010). Survey of childhood cancer survivors who stopped follow-up physician visits. Pediatrics International 52(5):806-12.
660. Lyssenko L, Rottmann N, Bengel J. (2010). [Research on psychological resilience. Relevance for prevention and health promotion]. Bundesgesundheitsblatt, Gesundheitsforschung, Gesundheitsschutz 53(10):1067-72.
661. Price MA, Butow PN, Charles M, Bullen T, et al. (2010). Predictors of breast cancer screening behavior in women with a strong family history of the disease. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 124(2):509-19.
662. Jones RA, Warren JM, Okely AD, Collins CE, et al. (2010). Process evaluation of the Hunter Illawarra Kids Challenge Using Parent Support study: a multisite randomized controlled trial for the management of child obesity. Health Promotion Practice 11(6):917-27.
663. Carolan M, Steele C, Margetts H. (2010). Knowledge of gestational diabetes among a multi-ethnic cohort in Australia. Midwifery 26(6):579-88.
664. Jorm AF, Kitchener BA, Fischer JA, Cvetkovski S. (2010). Mental health first aid training by e-learning: a randomized controlled trial. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 44(12):1072-81.
665. Ramiro LS, Madrid BJ, Brown DW. (2010). Adverse childhood experiences (ACE) and health-risk behaviors among adults in a developing country setting. Child Abuse and Neglect 34(11):842-55.
666. Higgins HC, Horton JK, Hodgkinson BC, Muggleton SB. (2010). Lessons learned: Staff perceptions of the Nintendo Wii as a health promotion tool within an aged-care and disability service. Health Promotion Journal of Australia 21(3):189-95.
667. Beach E, Williams W, Gilliver M. (2010). Hearing protection for clubbers is music to their ears. Health Promotion Journal of Australia 21(3):215-21.