658. Apete GK, Zitouni D, Hubert H, Guinhouya BC. (2012). Compliance of children in northern France with physical activity recommendations. Perspectives in Public Health 132(2 ):81-88.
659. Blyth FM, Hoy DG, March LM. (2012). Musculoskeletal pain on the global stage: What next? Translational Behavioral Medicine 2(1 ):117-119.
660. Soares E. (2012). Mother and woman between child and work: Report from a project with handicapped children. International Forum of Psychoanalysis 21(1 ):58-61.
661. Pelicier N. (2012). [Ageing and cancer: Which scope of intervention in psychooncology?]. Psycho-Oncologie 6(1 ):14-17.
662. Yang EJ, Kim B-R, Shin HI, Lim J-Y. (2012). Use of the international classification of functioning, disability and health as a functional assessment tool for breast cancer survivors. Journal of Breast Cancer 15(1 ):43-50.
663. Santos AK, Ribeiro APG, Monteiro S. (2012). The production of social discourse on Hansen''s disease and health education materials in Brazil: A skin patch as something harmless or a serious disease? Leprosy Review 83(1 ):24-33.
664. Murto C, Ariza L, Oliveira AR, Chichava OA, et al. (2012). Motives and determinants for residence change after leprosy diagnosis, central Brazil. Leprosy Review 83(1 ):16-23.
665. Estrada D, Pujol E, Jimenez L, Salamero M, et al. (2012). [Effectiveness of an educational intervention on hypertension directed at elderly hypertensive patients]. Revista Espanola de Geriatria y Gerontologia 47(2 ):62-66.
666. Kuru N, Piyal B. (2012). [Health locus of control perceptions and related factors of the study group formed by the applicants of an hospital with coronary artery disease]. Turkiye Klinikleri Cardiovascular Sciences 24(1 ):23-31.
667. Logie CH, Newman PA, Chakrapani V, Shunmugam M. (2012). Adapting the minority stress model: Associations between gender non-conformity stigma, HIV-related stigma and depression among men who have sex with men in South India. Social Science and Medicine 74(8 ):1261-1268.