658. Spence M, Alderdice FA, Harper R, McCance DR, et al. (2010). Education and Psychological Aspects An exploration of knowledge and attitudes related to pre-pregnancy care in women with diabetes. Diabetic Medicine 27(12 ):1385-1391.
659. Vicente-Herrero MT, Sanchez-Juan C, Terradillos-Garcia MJ, Aguilar-Jimenez E, et al. (2010). [Handicap and disability in diabetes and its complications. A review of the Spanish laws]. Avances en Diabetologia 26(6 ):451-456.
660. Marrocco AT. (2010). Cardiovascular prevention: Internet resources for a teaching unit. Pakistan Journal of Medical and Health Sciences 4(2 ):70-74.
661. Wilde A, Meiser B, Mitchell PB, Schofield PR. (2010). Public interest in predictive genetic testing, including direct-to-consumer testing, for susceptibility to major depression: Preliminary findings. European Journal of Human Genetics 18(1 ):47-51.
662. Rosen LJ, Noach MB. (2010). Systematic reviews on tobacco control from Cochrane and the Community Guide: Different methods, similar findings. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology 63(6 ):596-606.
663. Sharma PP. (2010). Positive mental health, need for holistic approach. Kathmandu University Medical Journal 8(32 ):360-361.
664. Bourbeau J. (2010). Making pulmonary rehabilitation a success in COPD. Swiss Medical Weekly 140(SEPTEMBER. Date of Publication: September 2010).
665. Chireshe R, Rutondoki EN, Ojwang P. (2010). Perceptions of the availability and effectiveness of HIV/AIDS awareness and intervention programmes by people with disabilities in Uganda. SAHARA J: Journal of Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS Research Alliance 7(4):17-23.
666. Hunt K, Adamson J, Ebrahim S, Mutrie N. (2010). Exercise and the onset of disability in later life. Journal of Aging and Health 22(6):734-47.
667. Armitage CJ, Arden MA. (2010). A volitional help sheet to increase physical activity in people with low socioeconomic status: A randomised exploratory trial. Psychology and Health 25(10):1129-45.