11. Griffin SJ, Simmons RK, Williams KM, Prevost AT, et al. (2011). Protocol for the ADDITION-Plus study: a randomised controlled trial of an individually-tailored behaviour change intervention among people with recently diagnosed type 2 diabetes under intensive UK general practice care. BMC Public Health 11:211.
12. Shimazu K, Shimodera S, Mino Y, Nishida A, et al. (2011). Family psychoeducation for major depression: randomised controlled trial. British Journal of Psychiatry 198(5):385-90.
13. Lobban F, Glentworth D, Wainwright L, Pinfold V, et al. (2011). Relatives Education And Coping Toolkit--REACT. Study protocol of a randomised controlled trial to assess the feasibility and effectiveness of a supported self management package for relatives of people with recent onset psychosis. BMC Psychiatry 11:100.
14. Owolabi MO. (2011). Taming the burgeoning stroke epidemic in Africa: stroke quadrangle to the rescue. West Indian Medical Journal 60(4):412-21.
15. Michaud PC, Goldman D, Lakdawalla D, Gailey A, et al. (2011). Differences in health between Americans and Western Europeans: Effects on longevity and public finance. Social Science and Medicine 73(2):254-63.
16. Michaud PC, Goldman D, Lakdawalla D, Gailey A, et al. (2011). Differences in health between Americans and Western Europeans: Effects on longevity and public finance. Social Science and Medicine 73(2):254-63.
17. Boudreau F, Godin G, Poirier P. (2011). Effectiveness of a computer-tailored print-based physical activity intervention among French Canadians with type 2 diabetes in a real-life setting. Health Education Research 26(4):573-85.
18. Bahia LR, Araujo DV, Schaan BD, Dib SA, et al. (2011). The costs of type 2 diabetes mellitus outpatient care in the Brazilian public health system. Value in Health 14(5 Suppl 1):S137-40.
19. Razi CH, Bakirtas A, Demirsoy S. (2011). Knowledge and attitudes of adolescents towards asthma: questionnaire results before and after a school-based education program. International Archives of Allergy and Immunology 156(1):81-9.
20. Johnson C, Hobson S, Garcia AC, Matthews J. (2011). Nutrition and food skills education for adults with developmental disabilities. Canadian Journal of Dietetic Practice and Research 72(1):7-13.