Home > Database > Index
11. Burmeister JM, Hinman N, Koball A, Hoffmann DA, Carels RA, et al. (2013). Food addiction in adults seeking weight loss treatment. Implications for psychosocial health and weight loss. Appetite 60(1):103-10.
12. Gellert C, SchA¶ttker B, Holleczek B, Stegmaier C, MA¼ller H, et al. (2013). Using rate advancement periods for communicating the benefits of quitting smoking to older smokers. Tobacco control 22(4):227-30.
13. Ng A, Kennedy P, Hutchinson B, Ingram A, Vondrell S, et al. (2013). Self-efficacy and health status improve after a wellness program in persons with multiple sclerosis. Disability and rehabilitation 35(12):1039-44.
14. Ohlsson-Nevo E, Andershed B, Nilsson UG, AnderzA©n-Carlsson A. (2013). Finding a wider horizon: experiences of being a next-of-kin of a person suffering from colorectal cancer as told after having participated in a psychoeducational program. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 17(3):324-30.
15. Pfeiffer RM. (2013). Extensions of criteria for evaluating risk prediction models for public health applications. Biostatistics (Oxford, England) 14(2):366-81.
16. WidA©n SE. (2013). A suggested model for decision-making regarding hearing conservation: towards a systems theory approach. International journal of audiology 52(1):57-64.
17. Cochrane T, Gidlow CJ, Kumar J, Mawby Y, Iqbal Z, et al. (2013). Cross-sectional review of the response and treatment uptake from the NHS Health Checks programme in Stoke on Trent. Journal of public health (Oxford, England) 35(1):92-8.
18. Hara Y, Iwashita S, Ishii K, Inada C, Okada A, et al. (2013). The reliability and validity of the Japanese version of the Diabetes Family Behavior Checklist (DFBC) for assessing the relationship between type 2 diabetes mellitus patients and their families with respect to adherence to treatment regimen. Diabetes research and clinical practice 99(1):39-47.
19. Cleland V, Granados A, Crawford D, Winzenberg T, Ball K, et al. (2013). Effectiveness of interventions to promote physical activity among socioeconomically disadvantaged women: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(3):197-212.
20. Henderson EM, Keogh E, Rosser BA, Eccleston C. (2013). Searching the internet for help with pain: adolescent search, coping, and medication behaviour. British journal of health psychology 18(1):218-32.