11. Harris MF, Fanaian M, Jayasinghe UW, Passey M, et al. (2012
). [What predicts patient-reported GP management of smoking, nutrition, alcohol, physical activity and weight?.]. Australian Journal of Primary Health 18(2):123-8.
12. Helmink JH, Kremers SP, van Boekel LC, van Brussel-Visser FN, et al. (2012
). [Factors determining the motivation of primary health care professionals to implement and continue the 'Beweegkuur' lifestyle intervention programme.]. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 18(3):682-8.
13. Yi M, Park EY. (2012
). [Effects of breast health education conducted by trained breast cancer survivors.]. Journal of Advanced Nursing 68(5):1100-10.
14. Radetti G, Longhi S, Baiocchi M, Cassar W, et al. (2012
). [Changes in lifestyle improve body composition, thyroid function, and structure in obese children.]. Journal of Endocrinological Investigation 35(3):281-5.
15. Pfeifer K, Huber G, Baldus A, Pothig D, et al. (2012
). [Resource management: ICF-oriented exercise programs for patients with diabetes mellitus type 2. Chronic illnesses and biopsychosocial status]. Zeitschrift fur Gerontologie und Geriatrie 45(2):119-27.
16. Barrio G, Bravo MJ, Brugal MT, Diez M, et al. (2012
). [Harm reduction interventions for drug injectors or heroin users in Spain: expanding coverage as the storm abates.]. Addiction 107(6):1111-22.
17. Kishida K, Funahashi T, Shimomura I. (2012
). [Clinical importance of assessment of type 2 diabetes mellitus with visceral obesity. A Japanese perspective.]. Current Diabetes Reviews 8(2):84-91.
18. Helmink JH, Kremers SP, Van Boekel LC, Van Brussel-Visser FN, et al. (2012
). [The BeweegKuur programme: a qualitative study of promoting and impeding factors for successful implementation of a primary health care lifestyle intervention for overweight and obese people.]. Family Practice 29( Suppl 1):i68-i74.
19. Griffiths UK, Anigbogu B, Nanchahal K. (2012
). [Economic evaluations of adult weight management interventions: a systematic literature review focusing on methods used for determining health impacts.]. Applied Health Economics and Health Policy 10(3):145-62.
20. Wu MP, Wu SF, Wang TC, Kao MJ, et al. (2012
). [Effectiveness of a community-based health promotion program targeting people with hypertension and high cholesterol.]. Nursing and Health Sciences 14(2):173-81.