Home > Database > Index
11. LA³pez-Jornet P, Camacho-Alonso F, MiA±ano FM, Sanchez-Siles M. (2013). Evaluation of the different strategies to oral cancer knowledge: a randomized controlled study. Psycho-oncology 22(7):1618-23.
12. Gallagher P, Yancy WS, Jeffreys AS, Coffman CJ, Weinberger M, et al. (2013). Patient self-efficacy and spouse perception of spousal support are associated with lower patient weight: baseline results from a spousal support behavioral intervention. Psychology, health & medicine 18(2):175-81.
13. Sakayori T, Maki Y, Hirata S, Okada M, Ishii T, et al. (2013). Evaluation of a Japanese "Prevention of long-term care" project for the improvement in oral function in the high-risk elderly. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(2):451-7.
14. Haario P, Rahkonen O, Laaksonen M, Lahelma E, Lallukka T, et al. (2013). Bidirectional associations between insomnia symptoms and unhealthy behaviours. Journal of sleep research 22(1):89-95.
15. Puhl R, Peterson JL, Luedicke J. (2013). Fighting obesity or obese persons? Public perceptions of obesity-related health messages. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(6):774-82.
16. Kimura M, Watanabe M, Tanimoto Y, Kusabiraki T, Komiyama M, et al. (2013). Occlusal support including that from artificial teeth as an indicator for health promotion among community-dwelling elderly in Japan. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):539-46.
17. Burmeister JM, Hinman N, Koball A, Hoffmann DA, Carels RA, et al. (2013). Food addiction in adults seeking weight loss treatment. Implications for psychosocial health and weight loss. Appetite 60(1):103-10.
18. Gellert C, SchA¶ttker B, Holleczek B, Stegmaier C, MA¼ller H, et al. (2013). Using rate advancement periods for communicating the benefits of quitting smoking to older smokers. Tobacco control 22(4):227-30.
19. Ng A, Kennedy P, Hutchinson B, Ingram A, Vondrell S, et al. (2013). Self-efficacy and health status improve after a wellness program in persons with multiple sclerosis. Disability and rehabilitation 35(12):1039-44.
20. Ohlsson-Nevo E, Andershed B, Nilsson UG, AnderzA©n-Carlsson A. (2013). Finding a wider horizon: experiences of being a next-of-kin of a person suffering from colorectal cancer as told after having participated in a psychoeducational program. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 17(3):324-30.