11. Tang TS, Funnell MM, Oh M. (2012
). [Lasting effects of a 2-year diabetes self-management support intervention: outcomes at 1-year follow-up.]. Preventing Chronic Disease 9:E109.
12. Iakovlev MIu, Bobrovnitskii IP, Lebedeva OD. (2012
). [Using diagnostic software module for monitoring the functional reserves of the organism for the estimation of the efficacy of health-improving and rehabilitative programs]. Voprosy Kurortologii, Fizioterapii i Lechebnoi Fizicheskoi Kultury (2):7-9.
13. Laplante-Levesque A, Brannstrom KJ, Andersson G, Lunner T. (2012
). [Quality and readability of English-language internet information for adults with hearing impairment and their significant others.]. International Journal of Audiology 51(8):618-26.
14. Swinnen AM. (2012
). [Dementia in documentary film: Mum by Adelheid Roosen]. Tijdschrift voor Gerontologie en Geriatrie 43(5):255-64.
15. Verhaeghe N, De Maeseneer J, Maes L, Van Heeringen C, et al. (2012
). [Health promotion intervention in mental health care: design and baseline findings of a cluster preference randomized controlled trial.]. BMC Public Health 12:431.
16. Evans-Lacko S, London J, Japhet S, Rusch N, et al. (2012
). [Mass social contact interventions and their effect on mental health related stigma and intended discrimination.]. BMC Public Health 12:489.
17. Avery A, Pallister C, Allan J, Stubbs J, et al. (2012
). [An initial evaluation of a family-based approach to weight management in adolescents attending a community weight management group.]. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics 25(5):469-76.
18. Wake M, Lycett K, Sabin MA, Gunn J, et al. (2012
). [A shared-care model of obesity treatment for 3-10 year old children: protocol for the HopSCOTCH randomised controlled trial.]. BMC Pediatrics 12:39.
19. Ball GD, Ambler KA, Keaschuk RA, Rosychuk RJ, et al. (2012
). [Parents as agents of change (PAC) in pediatric weight management: the protocol for the PAC randomized clinical trial.]. BMC Pediatrics 12:114.
20. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.