11. Verrotti A, Agostinelli S, D''Egidio C, Di Fonzo A, Carotenuto M, et al. (2013). Impact of a weight loss program on migraine in obese adolescents. European journal of neurology : the official journal of the European Federation of Neurological Societies 20(2):394-7.
12. Rafiq R, Brocklehurst P, Rogers SN. (2013). Effect of Mouth Cancer Awareness Week on urgent suspected head and neck cancer referrals. The British journal of oral & maxillofacial surgery 51(7):e183-5.
13. Ahire M, Sheridan J, Regbetz S, Stacey P, Scott JG, et al. (2013). Back to basics: informing the public of co-morbid physical health problems in those with mental illness. The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry 47(2):177-84.
14. Anderson AS, Steele R, Coyle J. (2013). Lifestyle issues for colorectal cancer survivors--perceived needs, beliefs and opportunities. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 21(1):35-42.
15. Kitaoka K, Nagaoka J, Matsuoka T, Shigemura C, Harada K, et al. (2013). Dietary intervention with cooking instructions and self-monitoring of the diet in free-living hypertensive men. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 35(2):120-7.
16. Behm L, ZidAİn L, DunAİr A, Falk K, Dahlin-Ivanoff S, et al. (2013). Multi-professional and multi-dimensional group education--a key to action in elderly persons. Disability and rehabilitation 35(5):427-35.
17. Lassenius O, Akerlind I, Wiklund-Gustin L, Arman M, SAĥderlund A, et al. (2013). Self-reported health and physical activity among community mental healthcare users. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(1):82-90.
18. Lee CB, Chen MS, Chu CM. (2013). The health promoting hospital movement in Taiwan: recent development and gaps in workplace. International journal of public health 58(2):313-7.
19. Lindsay S, Edwards A. (2013). A systematic review of disability awareness interventions for children and youth. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):623-46.
20. McConkey R, Samadi SA. (2013). The impact of mutual support on Iranian parents of children with an autism spectrum disorder: a longitudinal study. Disability and rehabilitation 35(9):775-84.