11. Dawson AP, Cargo M, Stewart H, Chong A, Daniel M, et al. (2013). Identifying multi-level culturally appropriate smoking cessation strategies for Aboriginal health staff: a concept mapping approach. Health education research 28(1):31-45.
12. FAŠart C, Samieri C, AllA¨s B, Barberger-Gateau P. (2013). Potential benefits of adherence to the Mediterranean diet on cognitive health. The Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 72(1):140-52.
13. Swaminathan S, Thomas T, Yusuf S, Vaz M. (2013). Clustering of diet, physical activity and overweight in parents and offspring in South India. European journal of clinical nutrition 67(2):128-34.
14. Appleton SL, Neo C, Hill CL, Douglas KA, Adams RJ, et al. (2013). Untreated hypertension: prevalence and patient factors and beliefs associated with under-treatment in a population sample. Journal of human hypertension 27(7):453-62.
15. Arora T, Hosseini-Araghi M, Bishop J, Yao GL, Thomas GN, et al. (2013). The complexity of obesity in U.K. adolescents: relationships with quantity and type of technology, sleep duration and quality, academic performance and aspiration. Pediatric obesity 8(5):358-66.
16. de Brito-Ashurst I, Perry L, Sanders TA, Thomas JE, Dobbie H, et al. (2013). Applying research in nutrition education planning: a dietary intervention for Bangladeshi chronic kidney disease patients. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association 26(4):403-13.
17. Feldens CA, Ardenghi TM, Cruz LN, Scalco GP, VAtolo MR, et al. (2013). Advising mothers about breastfeeding and weaning reduced pacifier use in the first year of life: a randomized trial. Community dentistry and oral epidemiology 41(4):317-26.
18. Janssen E, van Osch L, de Vries H, Lechner L. (2013). Examining direct and indirect pathways to health behaviour: the influence of cognitive and affective probability beliefs. Psychology & health 28(5):546-60.
19. Brabcova D, Lovasova V, Kohout J, Zarubova J, Komarek V, et al. (2013). Improving the knowledge of epilepsy and reducing epilepsy-related stigma among children using educational video and educational drama--a comparison of the effectiveness of both interventions. Seizure : the journal of the British Epilepsy Association 22(3):179-84.
20. Dabrera G, Murray V, Emberlin J, Ayres JG, Collier C, et al. (2013). Thunderstorm asthma: an overview of the evidence base and implications for public health advice. QJM : monthly journal of the Association of Physicians 106(3):207-17.