1. Cochrane T, Gidlow CJ, Kumar J, Mawby Y, Iqbal Z, et al. (2013). Cross-sectional review of the response and treatment uptake from the NHS Health Checks programme in Stoke on Trent. Journal of public health (Oxford, England) 35(1):92-8.
2. Hara Y, Iwashita S, Ishii K, Inada C, Okada A, et al. (2013). The reliability and validity of the Japanese version of the Diabetes Family Behavior Checklist (DFBC) for assessing the relationship between type 2 diabetes mellitus patients and their families with respect to adherence to treatment regimen. Diabetes research and clinical practice 99(1):39-47.
3. Cleland V, Granados A, Crawford D, Winzenberg T, Ball K, et al. (2013). Effectiveness of interventions to promote physical activity among socioeconomically disadvantaged women: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(3):197-212.
4. Henderson EM, Keogh E, Rosser BA, Eccleston C. (2013). Searching the internet for help with pain: adolescent search, coping, and medication behaviour. British journal of health psychology 18(1):218-32.
5. Schmiedel K, Schlager H, DAĥrje F. (2013). Preventive counselling for public health in pharmacies in South Germany. International journal of clinical pharmacy 35(1):138-44.
6. Have MT, van der Heide A, Mackenbach JP, de Beaufort ID. (2013). An ethical framework for the prevention of overweight and obesity: a tool for thinking through a programme''s ethical aspects. European journal of public health 23(2):299-305.
7. McDonough C, Dunkley AJ, Aujla N, Morris D, Davies MJ, et al. (2013). The association between body mass index and health-related quality of life: influence of ethnicity on this relationship. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 15(4):342-8.
8. Johnson MA. (2013). Strategies to improve diet in older adults. The Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 72(1):166-72.
9. Bunyamin V, Spaderna H, Weidner G. (2013). Health behaviors contribute to quality of life in patients with advanced heart failure independent of psychological and medical patient characteristics. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(7):1603-11.
10. Bacigalupo R, Cudd P, Littlewood C, Bissell P, Hawley MS, et al. (2013). Interventions employing mobile technology for overweight and obesity: an early systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(4):279-91.
11. Short CE, James EL, Plotnikoff RC. (2013). How social cognitive theory can help oncology-based health professionals promote physical activity among breast cancer survivors. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 17(4):482-9.
12. Soares Pires F, Drummond M, Marinho A, Sampaio R, Pinto T, et al. (2013). Effectiveness of a group education session on adherence with APAP in obstructive sleep apnea--a randomized controlled study. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 17(3):993-1001.
13. Nordahl H, Rod NH, Frederiksen BL, Andersen I, Lange T, et al. (2013). Education and risk of coronary heart disease: assessment of mediation by behavioral risk factors using the additive hazards model. European journal of epidemiology 28(2):149-57.
14. Flamm H. (2013). [Franz Coelestin Ritter von Schneider-Vienna''s first medical chemist and teacher of the first Austrian hygienists. The 200th anniversary of his birthday]. Wiener medizinische Wochenschrift (1946) 163(1-2):21-31.
15. Kozicky SK, Mathe N, Butler JL, HAİbert TM, Corriveau A, et al. (2013). Assessment of supplement use (including vitamin D) in Inuvialuit adults in the Northwest Territories, Canada. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association 26(2):169-74.
16. PAİrez-Jover V, Mira JJ, Salas D, IbaAħez J, Miranda J, et al. (2013). [Results assessment of the Valencian Community Cancer Plan: the point of view of patients, relatives, citizens and professionals]. Revista de calidad asistencial : organo de la Sociedad EspaÃħola de Calidad Asistencial 28(2):71-83.
17. Dawson AP, Cargo M, Stewart H, Chong A, Daniel M, et al. (2013). Identifying multi-level culturally appropriate smoking cessation strategies for Aboriginal health staff: a concept mapping approach. Health education research 28(1):31-45.
18. FAİart C, Samieri C, AllA¨s B, Barberger-Gateau P. (2013). Potential benefits of adherence to the Mediterranean diet on cognitive health. The Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 72(1):140-52.
19. Swaminathan S, Thomas T, Yusuf S, Vaz M. (2013). Clustering of diet, physical activity and overweight in parents and offspring in South India. European journal of clinical nutrition 67(2):128-34.
20. Appleton SL, Neo C, Hill CL, Douglas KA, Adams RJ, et al. (2013). Untreated hypertension: prevalence and patient factors and beliefs associated with under-treatment in a population sample. Journal of human hypertension 27(7):453-62.
21. Arora T, Hosseini-Araghi M, Bishop J, Yao GL, Thomas GN, et al. (2013). The complexity of obesity in U.K. adolescents: relationships with quantity and type of technology, sleep duration and quality, academic performance and aspiration. Pediatric obesity 8(5):358-66.
22. de Brito-Ashurst I, Perry L, Sanders TA, Thomas JE, Dobbie H, et al. (2013). Applying research in nutrition education planning: a dietary intervention for Bangladeshi chronic kidney disease patients. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association 26(4):403-13.
23. Feldens CA, Ardenghi TM, Cruz LN, Scalco GP, VAtolo MR, et al. (2013). Advising mothers about breastfeeding and weaning reduced pacifier use in the first year of life: a randomized trial. Community dentistry and oral epidemiology 41(4):317-26.
24. Janssen E, van Osch L, de Vries H, Lechner L. (2013). Examining direct and indirect pathways to health behaviour: the influence of cognitive and affective probability beliefs. Psychology & health 28(5):546-60.
25. Brabcova D, Lovasova V, Kohout J, Zarubova J, Komarek V, et al. (2013). Improving the knowledge of epilepsy and reducing epilepsy-related stigma among children using educational video and educational drama--a comparison of the effectiveness of both interventions. Seizure : the journal of the British Epilepsy Association 22(3):179-84.
26. Dabrera G, Murray V, Emberlin J, Ayres JG, Collier C, et al. (2013). Thunderstorm asthma: an overview of the evidence base and implications for public health advice. QJM : monthly journal of the Association of Physicians 106(3):207-17.
27. Islam MS, Mahmud ZH, Gope PS, Zaman RU, Hossain Z, et al. (2013). Hygiene intervention reduces contamination of weaning food in Bangladesh. Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH 18(3):250-8.
28. Brand VS, Bray KK, MacNeill S, Catley D, Williams K, et al. (2013). Impact of single-session motivational interviewing on clinical outcomes following periodontal maintenance therapy. International journal of dental hygiene 11(2):134-41.
29. Tay L, Tan K, Diener E, Gonzalez E. (2013). Social relations, health behaviors, and health outcomes: a survey and synthesis. Applied psychology. Health and well-being 5(1):28-78.
30. Sin C, Beauchet A, Marchal A, Sigal ML, MahAİ E, et al. (2013). [Understanding and use of the global solar UV index ("UV index") by French dermatologists]. Annales de dermatologie et de vÃİnÃİrÃİologie 140(1):15-20.
31. Zhao M, Konishi Y, Glewwe P. (2013). Does information on health status lead to a healthier lifestyle? Evidence from China on the effect of hypertension diagnosis on food consumption. Journal of health economics 32(2):367-85.
32. Kaiser B, Razurel C. (2013). Determinants of postpartum physical activity, dietary habits and weight loss after gestational diabetes mellitus. Journal of nursing management 21(1):58-69.
33. Koning IM, van den Eijnden RJ, Verdurmen JE, Engels RC, Vollebergh WA, et al. (2013). A cluster randomized trial on the effects of a parent and student intervention on alcohol use in adolescents four years after baseline; no evidence of catching-up behavior. Addictive behaviors 38(4):2032-9.
34. Pearson ES, Irwin JD, Burke SM, Shapiro S. (2013). Parental perspectives of a 4-week family-based lifestyle intervention for children with obesity. Global journal of health science 5(2):111-22.
35. Ochsner S, Scholz U, Hornung R. (2013). Testing phase-specific self-efficacy beliefs in the context of dietary behaviour change. Applied psychology. Health and well-being 5(1):99-117.
36. Kudo Y. (2013). Effectiveness of a condom use educational program developed on the basis of the Information-Motivation-Behavioral Skills model. Japan journal of nursing science : JJNS 10(1):24-40.
37. Ross R, Hudson R, Day AG, Lam M. (2013). Dose-response effects of exercise on abdominal obesity and risk factors for cardiovascular disease in adults: Study rationale, design and methods. Contemporary Clinical Trials 34(1 ):155-160.
38. Harris MF, Fanaian M, Jayasinghe UW, Passey M, et al. (2012
). [What predicts patient-reported GP management of smoking, nutrition, alcohol, physical activity and weight?.]. Australian Journal of Primary Health 18(2):123-8.
39. Helmink JH, Kremers SP, van Boekel LC, van Brussel-Visser FN, et al. (2012
). [Factors determining the motivation of primary health care professionals to implement and continue the 'Beweegkuur' lifestyle intervention programme.]. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 18(3):682-8.
40. Yi M, Park EY. (2012
). [Effects of breast health education conducted by trained breast cancer survivors.]. Journal of Advanced Nursing 68(5):1100-10.
41. Radetti G, Longhi S, Baiocchi M, Cassar W, et al. (2012
). [Changes in lifestyle improve body composition, thyroid function, and structure in obese children.]. Journal of Endocrinological Investigation 35(3):281-5.
42. Pfeifer K, Huber G, Baldus A, Pothig D, et al. (2012
). [Resource management: ICF-oriented exercise programs for patients with diabetes mellitus type 2. Chronic illnesses and biopsychosocial status]. Zeitschrift fur Gerontologie und Geriatrie 45(2):119-27.
43. Barrio G, Bravo MJ, Brugal MT, Diez M, et al. (2012
). [Harm reduction interventions for drug injectors or heroin users in Spain: expanding coverage as the storm abates.]. Addiction 107(6):1111-22.
44. Kishida K, Funahashi T, Shimomura I. (2012
). [Clinical importance of assessment of type 2 diabetes mellitus with visceral obesity. A Japanese perspective.]. Current Diabetes Reviews 8(2):84-91.
45. Helmink JH, Kremers SP, Van Boekel LC, Van Brussel-Visser FN, et al. (2012
). [The BeweegKuur programme: a qualitative study of promoting and impeding factors for successful implementation of a primary health care lifestyle intervention for overweight and obese people.]. Family Practice 29( Suppl 1):i68-i74.
46. Griffiths UK, Anigbogu B, Nanchahal K. (2012
). [Economic evaluations of adult weight management interventions: a systematic literature review focusing on methods used for determining health impacts.]. Applied Health Economics and Health Policy 10(3):145-62.
47. Wu MP, Wu SF, Wang TC, Kao MJ, et al. (2012
). [Effectiveness of a community-based health promotion program targeting people with hypertension and high cholesterol.]. Nursing and Health Sciences 14(2):173-81.
48. Tang TS, Funnell MM, Oh M. (2012
). [Lasting effects of a 2-year diabetes self-management support intervention: outcomes at 1-year follow-up.]. Preventing Chronic Disease 9:E109.
49. Iakovlev MIu, Bobrovnitskii IP, Lebedeva OD. (2012
). [Using diagnostic software module for monitoring the functional reserves of the organism for the estimation of the efficacy of health-improving and rehabilitative programs]. Voprosy Kurortologii, Fizioterapii i Lechebnoi Fizicheskoi Kultury (2):7-9.
50. Laplante-Levesque A, Brannstrom KJ, Andersson G, Lunner T. (2012
). [Quality and readability of English-language internet information for adults with hearing impairment and their significant others.]. International Journal of Audiology 51(8):618-26.