Home > Database > Index
1. Kitaoka K, Nagaoka J, Matsuoka T, Shigemura C, Harada K, et al. (2013). Dietary intervention with cooking instructions and self-monitoring of the diet in free-living hypertensive men. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 35(2):120-7.
2. Behm L, ZidA©n L, DunA©r A, Falk K, Dahlin-Ivanoff S, et al. (2013). Multi-professional and multi-dimensional group education--a key to action in elderly persons. Disability and rehabilitation 35(5):427-35.
3. Lassenius O, Akerlind I, Wiklund-Gustin L, Arman M, SA¶derlund A, et al. (2013). Self-reported health and physical activity among community mental healthcare users. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(1):82-90.
4. Lee CB, Chen MS, Chu CM. (2013). The health promoting hospital movement in Taiwan: recent development and gaps in workplace. International journal of public health 58(2):313-7.
5. Lindsay S, Edwards A. (2013). A systematic review of disability awareness interventions for children and youth. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):623-46.
6. McConkey R, Samadi SA. (2013). The impact of mutual support on Iranian parents of children with an autism spectrum disorder: a longitudinal study. Disability and rehabilitation 35(9):775-84.
7. van Nies JA, Brouwer E, de Rooy DP, van Gaalen FA, Huizinga TW, et al. (2013). Reasons for medical help-seeking behaviour of patients with recent-onset arthralgia. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 72(8):1302-7.
8. Ernsting A, Schwarzer R, Lippke S, Schneider M. (2013). ''I do not need a flu shot because I lead a healthy lifestyle'': compensatory health beliefs make vaccination less likely. Journal of health psychology 18(6):825-36.
9. Lenz TL, Gillespie ND, Skrabal MZ, Faulkner MA, Skradski JJ, et al. (2013). Using employee experts to offer an interprofessional diabetes risk reduction program to fellow employees. Journal of interprofessional care 27(2):197-9.
10. Laguna M, Ruiz JR, Lara MT, Aznar S. (2013). Recommended levels of physical activity to avoid adiposity in Spanish children. Pediatric obesity 8(1):62-9.
11. LA³pez-Jornet P, Camacho-Alonso F, MiA±ano FM, Sanchez-Siles M. (2013). Evaluation of the different strategies to oral cancer knowledge: a randomized controlled study. Psycho-oncology 22(7):1618-23.
12. Gallagher P, Yancy WS, Jeffreys AS, Coffman CJ, Weinberger M, et al. (2013). Patient self-efficacy and spouse perception of spousal support are associated with lower patient weight: baseline results from a spousal support behavioral intervention. Psychology, health & medicine 18(2):175-81.
13. Sakayori T, Maki Y, Hirata S, Okada M, Ishii T, et al. (2013). Evaluation of a Japanese "Prevention of long-term care" project for the improvement in oral function in the high-risk elderly. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(2):451-7.
14. Haario P, Rahkonen O, Laaksonen M, Lahelma E, Lallukka T, et al. (2013). Bidirectional associations between insomnia symptoms and unhealthy behaviours. Journal of sleep research 22(1):89-95.
15. Puhl R, Peterson JL, Luedicke J. (2013). Fighting obesity or obese persons? Public perceptions of obesity-related health messages. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(6):774-82.
16. Kimura M, Watanabe M, Tanimoto Y, Kusabiraki T, Komiyama M, et al. (2013). Occlusal support including that from artificial teeth as an indicator for health promotion among community-dwelling elderly in Japan. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):539-46.
17. Burmeister JM, Hinman N, Koball A, Hoffmann DA, Carels RA, et al. (2013). Food addiction in adults seeking weight loss treatment. Implications for psychosocial health and weight loss. Appetite 60(1):103-10.
18. Gellert C, SchA¶ttker B, Holleczek B, Stegmaier C, MA¼ller H, et al. (2013). Using rate advancement periods for communicating the benefits of quitting smoking to older smokers. Tobacco control 22(4):227-30.
19. Ng A, Kennedy P, Hutchinson B, Ingram A, Vondrell S, et al. (2013). Self-efficacy and health status improve after a wellness program in persons with multiple sclerosis. Disability and rehabilitation 35(12):1039-44.
20. Ohlsson-Nevo E, Andershed B, Nilsson UG, AnderzA©n-Carlsson A. (2013). Finding a wider horizon: experiences of being a next-of-kin of a person suffering from colorectal cancer as told after having participated in a psychoeducational program. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 17(3):324-30.
21. Pfeiffer RM. (2013). Extensions of criteria for evaluating risk prediction models for public health applications. Biostatistics (Oxford, England) 14(2):366-81.
22. WidA©n SE. (2013). A suggested model for decision-making regarding hearing conservation: towards a systems theory approach. International journal of audiology 52(1):57-64.
23. Cochrane T, Gidlow CJ, Kumar J, Mawby Y, Iqbal Z, et al. (2013). Cross-sectional review of the response and treatment uptake from the NHS Health Checks programme in Stoke on Trent. Journal of public health (Oxford, England) 35(1):92-8.
24. Hara Y, Iwashita S, Ishii K, Inada C, Okada A, et al. (2013). The reliability and validity of the Japanese version of the Diabetes Family Behavior Checklist (DFBC) for assessing the relationship between type 2 diabetes mellitus patients and their families with respect to adherence to treatment regimen. Diabetes research and clinical practice 99(1):39-47.
25. Cleland V, Granados A, Crawford D, Winzenberg T, Ball K, et al. (2013). Effectiveness of interventions to promote physical activity among socioeconomically disadvantaged women: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(3):197-212.
26. Henderson EM, Keogh E, Rosser BA, Eccleston C. (2013). Searching the internet for help with pain: adolescent search, coping, and medication behaviour. British journal of health psychology 18(1):218-32.
27. Schmiedel K, Schlager H, DA¶rje F. (2013). Preventive counselling for public health in pharmacies in South Germany. International journal of clinical pharmacy 35(1):138-44.
28. Have MT, van der Heide A, Mackenbach JP, de Beaufort ID. (2013). An ethical framework for the prevention of overweight and obesity: a tool for thinking through a programme''s ethical aspects. European journal of public health 23(2):299-305.
29. McDonough C, Dunkley AJ, Aujla N, Morris D, Davies MJ, et al. (2013). The association between body mass index and health-related quality of life: influence of ethnicity on this relationship. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 15(4):342-8.
30. Johnson MA. (2013). Strategies to improve diet in older adults. The Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 72(1):166-72.
31. Bunyamin V, Spaderna H, Weidner G. (2013). Health behaviors contribute to quality of life in patients with advanced heart failure independent of psychological and medical patient characteristics. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(7):1603-11.
32. Bacigalupo R, Cudd P, Littlewood C, Bissell P, Hawley MS, et al. (2013). Interventions employing mobile technology for overweight and obesity: an early systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(4):279-91.
33. Short CE, James EL, Plotnikoff RC. (2013). How social cognitive theory can help oncology-based health professionals promote physical activity among breast cancer survivors. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 17(4):482-9.
34. Soares Pires F, Drummond M, Marinho A, Sampaio R, Pinto T, et al. (2013). Effectiveness of a group education session on adherence with APAP in obstructive sleep apnea--a randomized controlled study. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 17(3):993-1001.
35. Nordahl H, Rod NH, Frederiksen BL, Andersen I, Lange T, et al. (2013). Education and risk of coronary heart disease: assessment of mediation by behavioral risk factors using the additive hazards model. European journal of epidemiology 28(2):149-57.
36. Flamm H. (2013). [Franz Coelestin Ritter von Schneider-Vienna''s first medical chemist and teacher of the first Austrian hygienists. The 200th anniversary of his birthday]. Wiener medizinische Wochenschrift (1946) 163(1-2):21-31.
37. Kozicky SK, Mathe N, Butler JL, HA©bert TM, Corriveau A, et al. (2013). Assessment of supplement use (including vitamin D) in Inuvialuit adults in the Northwest Territories, Canada. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association 26(2):169-74.
38. PA©rez-Jover V, Mira JJ, Salas D, IbaA±ez J, Miranda J, et al. (2013). [Results assessment of the Valencian Community Cancer Plan: the point of view of patients, relatives, citizens and professionals]. Revista de calidad asistencial : organo de la Sociedad EspaÃ±ola de Calidad Asistencial 28(2):71-83.
39. Dawson AP, Cargo M, Stewart H, Chong A, Daniel M, et al. (2013). Identifying multi-level culturally appropriate smoking cessation strategies for Aboriginal health staff: a concept mapping approach. Health education research 28(1):31-45.
40. FA©art C, Samieri C, AllA¨s B, Barberger-Gateau P. (2013). Potential benefits of adherence to the Mediterranean diet on cognitive health. The Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 72(1):140-52.
41. Swaminathan S, Thomas T, Yusuf S, Vaz M. (2013). Clustering of diet, physical activity and overweight in parents and offspring in South India. European journal of clinical nutrition 67(2):128-34.
42. Appleton SL, Neo C, Hill CL, Douglas KA, Adams RJ, et al. (2013). Untreated hypertension: prevalence and patient factors and beliefs associated with under-treatment in a population sample. Journal of human hypertension 27(7):453-62.
43. Arora T, Hosseini-Araghi M, Bishop J, Yao GL, Thomas GN, et al. (2013). The complexity of obesity in U.K. adolescents: relationships with quantity and type of technology, sleep duration and quality, academic performance and aspiration. Pediatric obesity 8(5):358-66.
44. de Brito-Ashurst I, Perry L, Sanders TA, Thomas JE, Dobbie H, et al. (2013). Applying research in nutrition education planning: a dietary intervention for Bangladeshi chronic kidney disease patients. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association 26(4):403-13.
45. Feldens CA, Ardenghi TM, Cruz LN, Scalco GP, VAtolo MR, et al. (2013). Advising mothers about breastfeeding and weaning reduced pacifier use in the first year of life: a randomized trial. Community dentistry and oral epidemiology 41(4):317-26.
46. Janssen E, van Osch L, de Vries H, Lechner L. (2013). Examining direct and indirect pathways to health behaviour: the influence of cognitive and affective probability beliefs. Psychology & health 28(5):546-60.
47. Brabcova D, Lovasova V, Kohout J, Zarubova J, Komarek V, et al. (2013). Improving the knowledge of epilepsy and reducing epilepsy-related stigma among children using educational video and educational drama--a comparison of the effectiveness of both interventions. Seizure : the journal of the British Epilepsy Association 22(3):179-84.
48. Dabrera G, Murray V, Emberlin J, Ayres JG, Collier C, et al. (2013). Thunderstorm asthma: an overview of the evidence base and implications for public health advice. QJM : monthly journal of the Association of Physicians 106(3):207-17.
49. Islam MS, Mahmud ZH, Gope PS, Zaman RU, Hossain Z, et al. (2013). Hygiene intervention reduces contamination of weaning food in Bangladesh. Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH 18(3):250-8.
50. Brand VS, Bray KK, MacNeill S, Catley D, Williams K, et al. (2013). Impact of single-session motivational interviewing on clinical outcomes following periodontal maintenance therapy. International journal of dental hygiene 11(2):134-41.