Home > Database > Index
1. Becerra-GarcAa JA, Robles Jurado MJ. (2014). Behavioral approach system activity and self-reported somatic symptoms in fibromyalgia: an exploratory study. International journal of rheumatic diseases 17(1):89-92.
2. Hertel NT, Vedel K, Rohde L, Olesen JB. (2013). Serious disease - serious game. Studies in health technology and informatics 192:1166.
3. Parchani A, El-Menyar A, Al-Thani H, Tuma M, Zarour A, et al. (2013). Recreational-related head injuries in Qatar. Brain injury 27(12):1450-3.
4. Thompson LH, Khan S, du Plessis E, Lazarus L, Reza-Paul S, et al. (2013). Beyond internalised stigma: daily moralities and subjectivity among self-identified kothis in Karnataka, South India. Culture, health & sexuality 15(10):1237-51.
5. Ahmadian M, Samah AA. (2013). Application of health behavior theories to breast cancer screening among Asian women. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(7):4005-13.
6. Angadi MM, Sorganvi VS, Algur VS. (2013). Impact of health education on knowledge regarding human immunodeficiency virus/acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Journal of the Indian Medical Association 111(1):28, 30-1.
7. Ghisi GL, dos Santos RZ, Aranha EE, Nunes AD, Oh P, et al. (2013). Perceptions of barriers to cardiac rehabilitation use in Brazil. Vascular health and risk management 9:485-91.
8. Olszanecka-Glinianowicz M, Chudek J. (2013). The level of health education in the Polish population. Annals of agricultural and environmental medicine : AAEM 20(3):559-65.
9. Al-Naggar RA. (2013). Practice of skin cancer prevention among road traffic police officers in Malaysia. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(8):4577-81.
10. Mkumbo K. (2013). Assessment of HIV/AIDS knowledge, attitudes and behaviours among students in higher education in Tanzania. Global public health 8(10):1168-79.
11. Kreier F, Genco AžM, Boreel M, Langkemper MP, Nugteren IC, et al. (2013). An individual, community-based treatment for obese children and their families: the solution-focused approach. Obesity facts 6(5):424-32.
12. Kroese FM, Adriaanse MA, Vinkers CD, van de Schoot R, de Ridder DT, et al. (2013). The effectiveness of a proactive coping intervention targeting self-management in diabetes patients. Psychology & health 29(1):110-25.
13. Winkler JK, Schultz JH, Woehning A, Piel D, Gartner L, et al. (2013). Effectiveness of a low-calorie weight loss program in moderately and severely obese patients. Obesity facts 6(5):469-80.
14. Adair PM, Burnside G, Pine CM. (2013). Analysis of health behaviour change interventions for preventing dental caries delivered in primary schools. Caries research 47 Suppl 1:2-12.
15. Moule P, Evans D, Pollard K. (2013). Using the Plan-Do-Study-Act model: Pacesetters experiences. International journal of health care quality assurance 26(7):593-600.
16. Steckelberg A, Albrecht M, Kezle A, Kasper J, MAĽhlhauser I, et al. (2013). Impact of numerical information on risk knowledge regarding human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination among schoolgirls: a randomised controlled trial. German medical science : GMS e-journal 11:Doc15.
17. DirektA¶r Až, A–zer E. (2013). Evaluating dietary quality in diabetes by the Healthy Eating Index. Asia Pacific journal of clinical nutrition 22(4):620-5.
18. Tsunematsu M, Kawasaki H, Masuoka Y, Kakehashi M. (2013). Factors affecting breast cancer screening behavior in Japan--assessment using the health belief model and conjoint analysis. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(10):6041-8.
19. Bekar M, Guler H, Evcili F, Demirel G, Duran O, et al. (2013). Determining the knowledge of women and their attitudes regarding gynecological cancer prevention. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(10):6055-9.
20. Lee MH, Choi KS, Lee YY, Suh M, Jun JK, et al. (2013). Relationship between Social Network and Stage of Adoption of Gastric Cancer Screening among the Korean Population. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(10):6095-101.
21. Persiani M, Aromatario O, Evrard-Garcia C, Gravatte C, Cambon L, et al. (2013). ["I love my heart": a regional program to reduce cardiovascular risk and health inequalities]. SantÃ© publique (Vandoeuvre-lÃ¨s-Nancy, France) 25(2 Suppl):s217-23.
22. Legeay M, Saillard J. (2013). [Promoting access to health care among deaf and hard of hearing youth: the example of the internet training workshops]. SantÃ© publique (Vandoeuvre-lÃ¨s-Nancy, France) 25(2 Suppl):s235-9.
23. Verrocchio MC, Ambrosini A, Fulcheri M. (2013). Promotion of mental health in children of parents with a mental disorder. Annali dell''Istituto superiore di sanitÃ 49(4):406-11.
24. Boughtwood D, Shanley C, Adams J, Santalucia Y, Kyriazopoulos H, et al. (2013). The role of the bilingual/bicultural worker in dementia education, support and care. Dementia (London, England) 12(1):7-21.
25. Davati A, Pirasteh A, Yahyaei M, Shakouri A. (2013). Skin protective behavior amongst girl students; based on health belief model. Acta medica Iranica 51(9):626-32.
26. Subramanian P, Oranye NO, Masri AM, Taib NA, Ahmad N, et al. (2013). Breast cancer knowledge and screening behaviour among women with a positive family history: a cross sectional study. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(11):6783-90.
27. Jayakrishnan R, Uutela A, Mathew A, Auvinen A, Mathew PS, et al. (2013). Smoking cessation intervention in rural kerala, India: findings of a randomised controlled trial. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(11):6797-802.
28. Fouladi N, Pourfarzi F, Mazaheri E, Asl HA, Rezaie M, et al. (2013). Beliefs and behaviors of breast cancer screening in women referring to health care centers in northwest Iran according to the champion health belief model scale. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(11):6857-62.
29. Reynolds MA, Jackson Cotwright C, Polhamus B, Gertel-Rosenberg A, Chang D, et al. (2013). Obesity prevention in the early care and education setting: successful initiatives across a spectrum of opportunities. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 Suppl 2:8-18.
30. Foltz JL, Belay B, Blackburn GL. (2013). Improving the Weight of the Nation by engaging the medical setting in obesity prevention and control. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 Suppl 2:19-26.
31. Nihiser A, Merlo C, Lee S. (2013). Preventing obesity through schools. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 Suppl 2:27-34.
32. Sommers JK, Heiser C. (2013). The role of community, state, territorial, and tribal public health in obesity prevention. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 Suppl 2:35-9.
33. Lankford T, Lang J, Bowden B, Baun W. (2013). Workplace health: engaging business leaders to combat obesity. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 Suppl 2:40-5.
34. Trowbridge MJ, Schmid TL. (2013). Built environment and physical activity promotion: place-based obesity prevention strategies. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 Suppl 2:46-51.
35. Bhurosy T, Jeewon R. (2013). Effectiveness of a theory-driven nutritional education program in improving calcium intake among older Mauritian adults. TheScientificWorldJournal 2013:750128.
36. Gucuk S, Uyeturk U. (2013). Effect of direct education on breast self examination awareness and practice among women in Bolu, Turkey. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(12):7707-11.
37. Yun YH, Lee MK, Bae Y, Shon EJ, Shin BR, et al. (2013). Efficacy of a training program for long-term disease- free cancer survivors as health partners: a randomized controlled trial in Korea. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(12):7229-35.
38. Simayi D, Yang L, Li F, Wang YH, Amanguli A, et al. (2013). Implementing a cervical cancer awareness program in low- income settings in Western China: a community-based locally affordable intervention for risk reduction. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(12):7459-66.
39. Rhodes RE, Dickau L. (2013). Moderators of the intention-behaviour relationship in the physical activity domain: a systematic review. British journal of sports medicine 47(4):215-25.
40. Milnes LJ, McGowan L, Campbell M, Callery P. (2013). Developing an intervention to promote young people''s participation in asthma review consultations with practice nurses. Journal of advanced nursing 69(1):91-101.
41. Cho H, Lee JS, Lee S. (2013). Optimistic bias about H1N1 flu: testing the links between risk communication, optimistic bias, and self-protection behavior. Health communication 28(2):146-58.
42. Laurie KL, Huston P, Riley S, Katz JM, Willison DJ, et al. (2013). Influenza serological studies to inform public health action: best practices to optimise timing, quality and reporting. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 7(2):211-24.
43. Dara M, Dadu A, Kremer K, Zaleskis R, Kluge HH, et al. (2013). Epidemiology of tuberculosis in WHO European Region and public health response. European spine journal : official publication of the European Spine Society, the European Spinal Deformity Society, and the European Section of the Cervical Spine Research Society 22 Suppl 4:549-55.
44. Worthmann H, Schwartz A, Heidenreich F, Sindern E, Lorenz R, et al. (2013). Educational campaign on stroke in an urban population in Northern Germany: influence on public stroke awareness and knowledge. International journal of stroke : official journal of the International Stroke Society 8(5):286-92.
45. Kirk SF, Kuhle S, Ohinmaa A, Veugelers PJ. (2013). Health behaviours and health-care utilization in Canadian schoolchildren. Public health nutrition 16(2):358-64.
46. Mabry RM, Winkler EA, Reeves MM, Eakin EG, Owen N, et al. (2013). Correlates of Omani adults'' physical inactivity and sitting time. Public health nutrition 16(1):65-72.
47. Beeckman K, Louckx F, Putman K. (2013). Content and timing of antenatal care: predisposing, enabling and pregnancy-related determinants of antenatal care trajectories. European journal of public health 23(1):67-73.
48. Holt M, Lee E, Prestage GP, Zablotska I, de Wit J, et al. (2013). The converging and diverging characteristics of HIV-positive and HIV-negative gay men in the Australian Gay Community Periodic Surveys, 2000-2009. AIDS care 25(1):28-37.
49. Verrotti A, Agostinelli S, D''Egidio C, Di Fonzo A, Carotenuto M, et al. (2013). Impact of a weight loss program on migraine in obese adolescents. European journal of neurology : the official journal of the European Federation of Neurological Societies 20(2):394-7.
50. Rafiq R, Brocklehurst P, Rogers SN. (2013). Effect of Mouth Cancer Awareness Week on urgent suspected head and neck cancer referrals. The British journal of oral & maxillofacial surgery 51(7):e183-5.