Home > Database > Index
1. Becerra-GarcAa JA, Robles Jurado MJ. (2014). Behavioral approach system activity and self-reported somatic symptoms in fibromyalgia: an exploratory study. International journal of rheumatic diseases 17(1):89-92.
2. Subramanian P, Oranye NO, Masri AM, Taib NA, Ahmad N, et al. (2013). Breast cancer knowledge and screening behaviour among women with a positive family history: a cross sectional study. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(11):6783-90.
3. Jayakrishnan R, Uutela A, Mathew A, Auvinen A, Mathew PS, et al. (2013). Smoking cessation intervention in rural kerala, India: findings of a randomised controlled trial. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(11):6797-802.
4. Fouladi N, Pourfarzi F, Mazaheri E, Asl HA, Rezaie M, et al. (2013). Beliefs and behaviors of breast cancer screening in women referring to health care centers in northwest Iran according to the champion health belief model scale. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(11):6857-62.
5. Reynolds MA, Jackson Cotwright C, Polhamus B, Gertel-Rosenberg A, Chang D, et al. (2013). Obesity prevention in the early care and education setting: successful initiatives across a spectrum of opportunities. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 Suppl 2:8-18.
6. Foltz JL, Belay B, Blackburn GL. (2013). Improving the Weight of the Nation by engaging the medical setting in obesity prevention and control. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 Suppl 2:19-26.
7. Nihiser A, Merlo C, Lee S. (2013). Preventing obesity through schools. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 Suppl 2:27-34.
8. Sommers JK, Heiser C. (2013). The role of community, state, territorial, and tribal public health in obesity prevention. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 Suppl 2:35-9.
9. Lankford T, Lang J, Bowden B, Baun W. (2013). Workplace health: engaging business leaders to combat obesity. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 Suppl 2:40-5.
10. Trowbridge MJ, Schmid TL. (2013). Built environment and physical activity promotion: place-based obesity prevention strategies. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 Suppl 2:46-51.
11. Bhurosy T, Jeewon R. (2013). Effectiveness of a theory-driven nutritional education program in improving calcium intake among older Mauritian adults. TheScientificWorldJournal 2013:750128.
12. Gucuk S, Uyeturk U. (2013). Effect of direct education on breast self examination awareness and practice among women in Bolu, Turkey. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(12):7707-11.
13. Yun YH, Lee MK, Bae Y, Shon EJ, Shin BR, et al. (2013). Efficacy of a training program for long-term disease- free cancer survivors as health partners: a randomized controlled trial in Korea. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(12):7229-35.
14. Simayi D, Yang L, Li F, Wang YH, Amanguli A, et al. (2013). Implementing a cervical cancer awareness program in low- income settings in Western China: a community-based locally affordable intervention for risk reduction. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(12):7459-66.
15. Rhodes RE, Dickau L. (2013). Moderators of the intention-behaviour relationship in the physical activity domain: a systematic review. British journal of sports medicine 47(4):215-25.
16. Milnes LJ, McGowan L, Campbell M, Callery P. (2013). Developing an intervention to promote young people''s participation in asthma review consultations with practice nurses. Journal of advanced nursing 69(1):91-101.
17. Cho H, Lee JS, Lee S. (2013). Optimistic bias about H1N1 flu: testing the links between risk communication, optimistic bias, and self-protection behavior. Health communication 28(2):146-58.
18. Laurie KL, Huston P, Riley S, Katz JM, Willison DJ, et al. (2013). Influenza serological studies to inform public health action: best practices to optimise timing, quality and reporting. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 7(2):211-24.
19. Dara M, Dadu A, Kremer K, Zaleskis R, Kluge HH, et al. (2013). Epidemiology of tuberculosis in WHO European Region and public health response. European spine journal : official publication of the European Spine Society, the European Spinal Deformity Society, and the European Section of the Cervical Spine Research Society 22 Suppl 4:549-55.
20. Worthmann H, Schwartz A, Heidenreich F, Sindern E, Lorenz R, et al. (2013). Educational campaign on stroke in an urban population in Northern Germany: influence on public stroke awareness and knowledge. International journal of stroke : official journal of the International Stroke Society 8(5):286-92.
21. Kirk SF, Kuhle S, Ohinmaa A, Veugelers PJ. (2013). Health behaviours and health-care utilization in Canadian schoolchildren. Public health nutrition 16(2):358-64.
22. Mabry RM, Winkler EA, Reeves MM, Eakin EG, Owen N, et al. (2013). Correlates of Omani adults'' physical inactivity and sitting time. Public health nutrition 16(1):65-72.
23. Beeckman K, Louckx F, Putman K. (2013). Content and timing of antenatal care: predisposing, enabling and pregnancy-related determinants of antenatal care trajectories. European journal of public health 23(1):67-73.
24. Holt M, Lee E, Prestage GP, Zablotska I, de Wit J, et al. (2013). The converging and diverging characteristics of HIV-positive and HIV-negative gay men in the Australian Gay Community Periodic Surveys, 2000-2009. AIDS care 25(1):28-37.
25. Verrotti A, Agostinelli S, D''Egidio C, Di Fonzo A, Carotenuto M, et al. (2013). Impact of a weight loss program on migraine in obese adolescents. European journal of neurology : the official journal of the European Federation of Neurological Societies 20(2):394-7.
26. Rafiq R, Brocklehurst P, Rogers SN. (2013). Effect of Mouth Cancer Awareness Week on urgent suspected head and neck cancer referrals. The British journal of oral & maxillofacial surgery 51(7):e183-5.
27. Ahire M, Sheridan J, Regbetz S, Stacey P, Scott JG, et al. (2013). Back to basics: informing the public of co-morbid physical health problems in those with mental illness. The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry 47(2):177-84.
28. Anderson AS, Steele R, Coyle J. (2013). Lifestyle issues for colorectal cancer survivors--perceived needs, beliefs and opportunities. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 21(1):35-42.
29. Kitaoka K, Nagaoka J, Matsuoka T, Shigemura C, Harada K, et al. (2013). Dietary intervention with cooking instructions and self-monitoring of the diet in free-living hypertensive men. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 35(2):120-7.
30. Behm L, ZidA©n L, DunA©r A, Falk K, Dahlin-Ivanoff S, et al. (2013). Multi-professional and multi-dimensional group education--a key to action in elderly persons. Disability and rehabilitation 35(5):427-35.
31. Lassenius O, Akerlind I, Wiklund-Gustin L, Arman M, SA¶derlund A, et al. (2013). Self-reported health and physical activity among community mental healthcare users. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(1):82-90.
32. Lee CB, Chen MS, Chu CM. (2013). The health promoting hospital movement in Taiwan: recent development and gaps in workplace. International journal of public health 58(2):313-7.
33. Lindsay S, Edwards A. (2013). A systematic review of disability awareness interventions for children and youth. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):623-46.
34. McConkey R, Samadi SA. (2013). The impact of mutual support on Iranian parents of children with an autism spectrum disorder: a longitudinal study. Disability and rehabilitation 35(9):775-84.
35. van Nies JA, Brouwer E, de Rooy DP, van Gaalen FA, Huizinga TW, et al. (2013). Reasons for medical help-seeking behaviour of patients with recent-onset arthralgia. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 72(8):1302-7.
36. Ernsting A, Schwarzer R, Lippke S, Schneider M. (2013). ''I do not need a flu shot because I lead a healthy lifestyle'': compensatory health beliefs make vaccination less likely. Journal of health psychology 18(6):825-36.
37. Lenz TL, Gillespie ND, Skrabal MZ, Faulkner MA, Skradski JJ, et al. (2013). Using employee experts to offer an interprofessional diabetes risk reduction program to fellow employees. Journal of interprofessional care 27(2):197-9.
38. Laguna M, Ruiz JR, Lara MT, Aznar S. (2013). Recommended levels of physical activity to avoid adiposity in Spanish children. Pediatric obesity 8(1):62-9.
39. LA³pez-Jornet P, Camacho-Alonso F, MiA±ano FM, Sanchez-Siles M. (2013). Evaluation of the different strategies to oral cancer knowledge: a randomized controlled study. Psycho-oncology 22(7):1618-23.
40. Gallagher P, Yancy WS, Jeffreys AS, Coffman CJ, Weinberger M, et al. (2013). Patient self-efficacy and spouse perception of spousal support are associated with lower patient weight: baseline results from a spousal support behavioral intervention. Psychology, health & medicine 18(2):175-81.
41. Sakayori T, Maki Y, Hirata S, Okada M, Ishii T, et al. (2013). Evaluation of a Japanese "Prevention of long-term care" project for the improvement in oral function in the high-risk elderly. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(2):451-7.
42. Haario P, Rahkonen O, Laaksonen M, Lahelma E, Lallukka T, et al. (2013). Bidirectional associations between insomnia symptoms and unhealthy behaviours. Journal of sleep research 22(1):89-95.
43. Puhl R, Peterson JL, Luedicke J. (2013). Fighting obesity or obese persons? Public perceptions of obesity-related health messages. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(6):774-82.
44. Kimura M, Watanabe M, Tanimoto Y, Kusabiraki T, Komiyama M, et al. (2013). Occlusal support including that from artificial teeth as an indicator for health promotion among community-dwelling elderly in Japan. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):539-46.
45. Burmeister JM, Hinman N, Koball A, Hoffmann DA, Carels RA, et al. (2013). Food addiction in adults seeking weight loss treatment. Implications for psychosocial health and weight loss. Appetite 60(1):103-10.
46. Gellert C, SchA¶ttker B, Holleczek B, Stegmaier C, MA¼ller H, et al. (2013). Using rate advancement periods for communicating the benefits of quitting smoking to older smokers. Tobacco control 22(4):227-30.
47. Ng A, Kennedy P, Hutchinson B, Ingram A, Vondrell S, et al. (2013). Self-efficacy and health status improve after a wellness program in persons with multiple sclerosis. Disability and rehabilitation 35(12):1039-44.
48. Ohlsson-Nevo E, Andershed B, Nilsson UG, AnderzA©n-Carlsson A. (2013). Finding a wider horizon: experiences of being a next-of-kin of a person suffering from colorectal cancer as told after having participated in a psychoeducational program. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 17(3):324-30.
49. Pfeiffer RM. (2013). Extensions of criteria for evaluating risk prediction models for public health applications. Biostatistics (Oxford, England) 14(2):366-81.
50. WidA©n SE. (2013). A suggested model for decision-making regarding hearing conservation: towards a systems theory approach. International journal of audiology 52(1):57-64.