1. FAİart C, Samieri C, AllA¨s B, Barberger-Gateau P. (2013). Potential benefits of adherence to the Mediterranean diet on cognitive health. The Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 72(1):140-52.
2. Swaminathan S, Thomas T, Yusuf S, Vaz M. (2013). Clustering of diet, physical activity and overweight in parents and offspring in South India. European journal of clinical nutrition 67(2):128-34.
3. Appleton SL, Neo C, Hill CL, Douglas KA, Adams RJ, et al. (2013). Untreated hypertension: prevalence and patient factors and beliefs associated with under-treatment in a population sample. Journal of human hypertension 27(7):453-62.
4. Arora T, Hosseini-Araghi M, Bishop J, Yao GL, Thomas GN, et al. (2013). The complexity of obesity in U.K. adolescents: relationships with quantity and type of technology, sleep duration and quality, academic performance and aspiration. Pediatric obesity 8(5):358-66.
5. de Brito-Ashurst I, Perry L, Sanders TA, Thomas JE, Dobbie H, et al. (2013). Applying research in nutrition education planning: a dietary intervention for Bangladeshi chronic kidney disease patients. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association 26(4):403-13.
6. Feldens CA, Ardenghi TM, Cruz LN, Scalco GP, VAtolo MR, et al. (2013). Advising mothers about breastfeeding and weaning reduced pacifier use in the first year of life: a randomized trial. Community dentistry and oral epidemiology 41(4):317-26.
7. Janssen E, van Osch L, de Vries H, Lechner L. (2013). Examining direct and indirect pathways to health behaviour: the influence of cognitive and affective probability beliefs. Psychology & health 28(5):546-60.
8. Brabcova D, Lovasova V, Kohout J, Zarubova J, Komarek V, et al. (2013). Improving the knowledge of epilepsy and reducing epilepsy-related stigma among children using educational video and educational drama--a comparison of the effectiveness of both interventions. Seizure : the journal of the British Epilepsy Association 22(3):179-84.
9. Dabrera G, Murray V, Emberlin J, Ayres JG, Collier C, et al. (2013). Thunderstorm asthma: an overview of the evidence base and implications for public health advice. QJM : monthly journal of the Association of Physicians 106(3):207-17.
10. Islam MS, Mahmud ZH, Gope PS, Zaman RU, Hossain Z, et al. (2013). Hygiene intervention reduces contamination of weaning food in Bangladesh. Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH 18(3):250-8.
11. Brand VS, Bray KK, MacNeill S, Catley D, Williams K, et al. (2013). Impact of single-session motivational interviewing on clinical outcomes following periodontal maintenance therapy. International journal of dental hygiene 11(2):134-41.
12. Tay L, Tan K, Diener E, Gonzalez E. (2013). Social relations, health behaviors, and health outcomes: a survey and synthesis. Applied psychology. Health and well-being 5(1):28-78.
13. Sin C, Beauchet A, Marchal A, Sigal ML, MahAİ E, et al. (2013). [Understanding and use of the global solar UV index ("UV index") by French dermatologists]. Annales de dermatologie et de vÃİnÃİrÃİologie 140(1):15-20.
14. Zhao M, Konishi Y, Glewwe P. (2013). Does information on health status lead to a healthier lifestyle? Evidence from China on the effect of hypertension diagnosis on food consumption. Journal of health economics 32(2):367-85.
15. Kaiser B, Razurel C. (2013). Determinants of postpartum physical activity, dietary habits and weight loss after gestational diabetes mellitus. Journal of nursing management 21(1):58-69.
16. Koning IM, van den Eijnden RJ, Verdurmen JE, Engels RC, Vollebergh WA, et al. (2013). A cluster randomized trial on the effects of a parent and student intervention on alcohol use in adolescents four years after baseline; no evidence of catching-up behavior. Addictive behaviors 38(4):2032-9.
17. Pearson ES, Irwin JD, Burke SM, Shapiro S. (2013). Parental perspectives of a 4-week family-based lifestyle intervention for children with obesity. Global journal of health science 5(2):111-22.
18. Ochsner S, Scholz U, Hornung R. (2013). Testing phase-specific self-efficacy beliefs in the context of dietary behaviour change. Applied psychology. Health and well-being 5(1):99-117.
19. Kudo Y. (2013). Effectiveness of a condom use educational program developed on the basis of the Information-Motivation-Behavioral Skills model. Japan journal of nursing science : JJNS 10(1):24-40.
20. Ross R, Hudson R, Day AG, Lam M. (2013). Dose-response effects of exercise on abdominal obesity and risk factors for cardiovascular disease in adults: Study rationale, design and methods. Contemporary Clinical Trials 34(1 ):155-160.
21. Harris MF, Fanaian M, Jayasinghe UW, Passey M, et al. (2012
). [What predicts patient-reported GP management of smoking, nutrition, alcohol, physical activity and weight?.]. Australian Journal of Primary Health 18(2):123-8.
22. Helmink JH, Kremers SP, van Boekel LC, van Brussel-Visser FN, et al. (2012
). [Factors determining the motivation of primary health care professionals to implement and continue the 'Beweegkuur' lifestyle intervention programme.]. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 18(3):682-8.
23. Yi M, Park EY. (2012
). [Effects of breast health education conducted by trained breast cancer survivors.]. Journal of Advanced Nursing 68(5):1100-10.
24. Radetti G, Longhi S, Baiocchi M, Cassar W, et al. (2012
). [Changes in lifestyle improve body composition, thyroid function, and structure in obese children.]. Journal of Endocrinological Investigation 35(3):281-5.
25. Pfeifer K, Huber G, Baldus A, Pothig D, et al. (2012
). [Resource management: ICF-oriented exercise programs for patients with diabetes mellitus type 2. Chronic illnesses and biopsychosocial status]. Zeitschrift fur Gerontologie und Geriatrie 45(2):119-27.
26. Barrio G, Bravo MJ, Brugal MT, Diez M, et al. (2012
). [Harm reduction interventions for drug injectors or heroin users in Spain: expanding coverage as the storm abates.]. Addiction 107(6):1111-22.
27. Kishida K, Funahashi T, Shimomura I. (2012
). [Clinical importance of assessment of type 2 diabetes mellitus with visceral obesity. A Japanese perspective.]. Current Diabetes Reviews 8(2):84-91.
28. Helmink JH, Kremers SP, Van Boekel LC, Van Brussel-Visser FN, et al. (2012
). [The BeweegKuur programme: a qualitative study of promoting and impeding factors for successful implementation of a primary health care lifestyle intervention for overweight and obese people.]. Family Practice 29( Suppl 1):i68-i74.
29. Griffiths UK, Anigbogu B, Nanchahal K. (2012
). [Economic evaluations of adult weight management interventions: a systematic literature review focusing on methods used for determining health impacts.]. Applied Health Economics and Health Policy 10(3):145-62.
30. Wu MP, Wu SF, Wang TC, Kao MJ, et al. (2012
). [Effectiveness of a community-based health promotion program targeting people with hypertension and high cholesterol.]. Nursing and Health Sciences 14(2):173-81.
31. Tang TS, Funnell MM, Oh M. (2012
). [Lasting effects of a 2-year diabetes self-management support intervention: outcomes at 1-year follow-up.]. Preventing Chronic Disease 9:E109.
32. Iakovlev MIu, Bobrovnitskii IP, Lebedeva OD. (2012
). [Using diagnostic software module for monitoring the functional reserves of the organism for the estimation of the efficacy of health-improving and rehabilitative programs]. Voprosy Kurortologii, Fizioterapii i Lechebnoi Fizicheskoi Kultury (2):7-9.
33. Laplante-Levesque A, Brannstrom KJ, Andersson G, Lunner T. (2012
). [Quality and readability of English-language internet information for adults with hearing impairment and their significant others.]. International Journal of Audiology 51(8):618-26.
34. Swinnen AM. (2012
). [Dementia in documentary film: Mum by Adelheid Roosen]. Tijdschrift voor Gerontologie en Geriatrie 43(5):255-64.
35. Verhaeghe N, De Maeseneer J, Maes L, Van Heeringen C, et al. (2012
). [Health promotion intervention in mental health care: design and baseline findings of a cluster preference randomized controlled trial.]. BMC Public Health 12:431.
36. Evans-Lacko S, London J, Japhet S, Rusch N, et al. (2012
). [Mass social contact interventions and their effect on mental health related stigma and intended discrimination.]. BMC Public Health 12:489.
37. Avery A, Pallister C, Allan J, Stubbs J, et al. (2012
). [An initial evaluation of a family-based approach to weight management in adolescents attending a community weight management group.]. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics 25(5):469-76.
38. Wake M, Lycett K, Sabin MA, Gunn J, et al. (2012
). [A shared-care model of obesity treatment for 3-10 year old children: protocol for the HopSCOTCH randomised controlled trial.]. BMC Pediatrics 12:39.
39. Ball GD, Ambler KA, Keaschuk RA, Rosychuk RJ, et al. (2012
). [Parents as agents of change (PAC) in pediatric weight management: the protocol for the PAC randomized clinical trial.]. BMC Pediatrics 12:114.
40. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
41. Leutgeb V, Schaider M, Schienle A. (2012
). [Psychoeducation leads to a reduction in fear of spiders in 8- to 9-year-old children - a pilot study]. Zeitschrift fur Kinder-und Jugendpsychiatrie und Psychotherapie 40(5):325-30.
42. Corrieri S, Conrad I, Riedel-Heller SG. (2012
). [Info-pocket-guide as a contribution to the prevention of mental illnesses]. Psychiatrische Praxis 39(3):129-35.
43. Boylan S, Louie JC, Gill TP. (2012
). [Consumer response to healthy eating, physical activity and weight-related recommendations: a systematic review.]. Obesity Reviews 13(7):606-17.
44. Morgan AJ, Jorm AF, Mackinnon AJ. (2012
). [Email-based promotion of self-help for subthreshold depression: Mood Memos randomised controlled trial.]. British Journal of Psychiatry 200(5):412-8.
45. Murphy HR, Wadham C, Hassler-Hurst J, Rayman G, et al. (2012
). [Randomized trial of a diabetes self-management education and family teamwork intervention in adolescents with Type 1 diabetes.]. Diabetic Medicine 29(8):e249-54.
46. Vancampfort D, De Hert M, Skjerven LH, Gyllensten AL, et al. (2012
). [International Organization of Physical Therapy in Mental Health consensus on physical activity within multidisciplinary rehabilitation programmes for minimising cardio-metabolic risk in patients with schizophrenia.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(1):1-12.
47. Nakade M, Aiba N, Suda N, Morita A, et al. (2012
). [Behavioral change during weight loss program and one-year follow-up: Saku Control Obesity Program (SCOP) in Japan.]. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition 21(1):22-34.
48. Rush E, Reed P, McLennan S, Coppinger T, et al. (2012
). [A school-based obesity control programme: Project Energize. Two-year outcomes.]. British Journal of Nutrition 107(4):581-7.
49. Clarke A, Barker-Collo SL, Feigin VL. (2012
). [Poststroke fatigue: does group education make a difference? A randomized pilot trial.]. Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation 19(1):32-9.
50. Verma A, Torun P, Harris E, Edwards R, et al. (2012
). [Population Impact Analysis: a framework for assessing the population impact of a risk or intervention.]. Journal of Public Health 34(1):83-9.