1. Ross R, Hudson R, Day AG, Lam M. (2013). Dose-response effects of exercise on abdominal obesity and risk factors for cardiovascular disease in adults: Study rationale, design and methods. Contemporary Clinical Trials 34(1 ):155-160.
2. Harris MF, Fanaian M, Jayasinghe UW, Passey M, et al. (2012
). [What predicts patient-reported GP management of smoking, nutrition, alcohol, physical activity and weight?.]. Australian Journal of Primary Health 18(2):123-8.
3. Helmink JH, Kremers SP, van Boekel LC, van Brussel-Visser FN, et al. (2012
). [Factors determining the motivation of primary health care professionals to implement and continue the 'Beweegkuur' lifestyle intervention programme.]. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 18(3):682-8.
4. Yi M, Park EY. (2012
). [Effects of breast health education conducted by trained breast cancer survivors.]. Journal of Advanced Nursing 68(5):1100-10.
5. Radetti G, Longhi S, Baiocchi M, Cassar W, et al. (2012
). [Changes in lifestyle improve body composition, thyroid function, and structure in obese children.]. Journal of Endocrinological Investigation 35(3):281-5.
6. Pfeifer K, Huber G, Baldus A, Pothig D, et al. (2012
). [Resource management: ICF-oriented exercise programs for patients with diabetes mellitus type 2. Chronic illnesses and biopsychosocial status]. Zeitschrift fur Gerontologie und Geriatrie 45(2):119-27.
7. Barrio G, Bravo MJ, Brugal MT, Diez M, et al. (2012
). [Harm reduction interventions for drug injectors or heroin users in Spain: expanding coverage as the storm abates.]. Addiction 107(6):1111-22.
8. Kishida K, Funahashi T, Shimomura I. (2012
). [Clinical importance of assessment of type 2 diabetes mellitus with visceral obesity. A Japanese perspective.]. Current Diabetes Reviews 8(2):84-91.
9. Helmink JH, Kremers SP, Van Boekel LC, Van Brussel-Visser FN, et al. (2012
). [The BeweegKuur programme: a qualitative study of promoting and impeding factors for successful implementation of a primary health care lifestyle intervention for overweight and obese people.]. Family Practice 29( Suppl 1):i68-i74.
10. Griffiths UK, Anigbogu B, Nanchahal K. (2012
). [Economic evaluations of adult weight management interventions: a systematic literature review focusing on methods used for determining health impacts.]. Applied Health Economics and Health Policy 10(3):145-62.
11. Wu MP, Wu SF, Wang TC, Kao MJ, et al. (2012
). [Effectiveness of a community-based health promotion program targeting people with hypertension and high cholesterol.]. Nursing and Health Sciences 14(2):173-81.
12. Tang TS, Funnell MM, Oh M. (2012
). [Lasting effects of a 2-year diabetes self-management support intervention: outcomes at 1-year follow-up.]. Preventing Chronic Disease 9:E109.
13. Iakovlev MIu, Bobrovnitskii IP, Lebedeva OD. (2012
). [Using diagnostic software module for monitoring the functional reserves of the organism for the estimation of the efficacy of health-improving and rehabilitative programs]. Voprosy Kurortologii, Fizioterapii i Lechebnoi Fizicheskoi Kultury (2):7-9.
14. Laplante-Levesque A, Brannstrom KJ, Andersson G, Lunner T. (2012
). [Quality and readability of English-language internet information for adults with hearing impairment and their significant others.]. International Journal of Audiology 51(8):618-26.
15. Swinnen AM. (2012
). [Dementia in documentary film: Mum by Adelheid Roosen]. Tijdschrift voor Gerontologie en Geriatrie 43(5):255-64.
16. Verhaeghe N, De Maeseneer J, Maes L, Van Heeringen C, et al. (2012
). [Health promotion intervention in mental health care: design and baseline findings of a cluster preference randomized controlled trial.]. BMC Public Health 12:431.
17. Evans-Lacko S, London J, Japhet S, Rusch N, et al. (2012
). [Mass social contact interventions and their effect on mental health related stigma and intended discrimination.]. BMC Public Health 12:489.
18. Avery A, Pallister C, Allan J, Stubbs J, et al. (2012
). [An initial evaluation of a family-based approach to weight management in adolescents attending a community weight management group.]. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics 25(5):469-76.
19. Wake M, Lycett K, Sabin MA, Gunn J, et al. (2012
). [A shared-care model of obesity treatment for 3-10 year old children: protocol for the HopSCOTCH randomised controlled trial.]. BMC Pediatrics 12:39.
20. Ball GD, Ambler KA, Keaschuk RA, Rosychuk RJ, et al. (2012
). [Parents as agents of change (PAC) in pediatric weight management: the protocol for the PAC randomized clinical trial.]. BMC Pediatrics 12:114.
21. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
22. Leutgeb V, Schaider M, Schienle A. (2012
). [Psychoeducation leads to a reduction in fear of spiders in 8- to 9-year-old children - a pilot study]. Zeitschrift fur Kinder-und Jugendpsychiatrie und Psychotherapie 40(5):325-30.
23. Corrieri S, Conrad I, Riedel-Heller SG. (2012
). [Info-pocket-guide as a contribution to the prevention of mental illnesses]. Psychiatrische Praxis 39(3):129-35.
24. Boylan S, Louie JC, Gill TP. (2012
). [Consumer response to healthy eating, physical activity and weight-related recommendations: a systematic review.]. Obesity Reviews 13(7):606-17.
25. Morgan AJ, Jorm AF, Mackinnon AJ. (2012
). [Email-based promotion of self-help for subthreshold depression: Mood Memos randomised controlled trial.]. British Journal of Psychiatry 200(5):412-8.
26. Murphy HR, Wadham C, Hassler-Hurst J, Rayman G, et al. (2012
). [Randomized trial of a diabetes self-management education and family teamwork intervention in adolescents with Type 1 diabetes.]. Diabetic Medicine 29(8):e249-54.
27. Vancampfort D, De Hert M, Skjerven LH, Gyllensten AL, et al. (2012
). [International Organization of Physical Therapy in Mental Health consensus on physical activity within multidisciplinary rehabilitation programmes for minimising cardio-metabolic risk in patients with schizophrenia.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(1):1-12.
28. Nakade M, Aiba N, Suda N, Morita A, et al. (2012
). [Behavioral change during weight loss program and one-year follow-up: Saku Control Obesity Program (SCOP) in Japan.]. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition 21(1):22-34.
29. Rush E, Reed P, McLennan S, Coppinger T, et al. (2012
). [A school-based obesity control programme: Project Energize. Two-year outcomes.]. British Journal of Nutrition 107(4):581-7.
30. Clarke A, Barker-Collo SL, Feigin VL. (2012
). [Poststroke fatigue: does group education make a difference? A randomized pilot trial.]. Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation 19(1):32-9.
31. Verma A, Torun P, Harris E, Edwards R, et al. (2012
). [Population Impact Analysis: a framework for assessing the population impact of a risk or intervention.]. Journal of Public Health 34(1):83-9.
32. Rohleder P, Swartz L, Schneider M, Eide AH. (2012
). [Challenges to providing HIV prevention education to youth with disabilities in South Africa.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(8):619-24.
33. Heinen M, Borm G, van der Vleuten C, Evers A, et al. (2012
). [The Lively Legs self-management programme increased physical activity and reduced wound days in leg ulcer patients: Results from a randomized controlled trial.]. International Journal of Nursing Studies 49(2):151-61.
34. Hassanzade R, Janbabaei G, Salavati M, Moonesi FS, et al. (2012). Evaluation of group-therapy efficacy by cognitive-behavioral therapy method for promoting general health among breast cancer patients. HealthMED 6(5 ):1541-1546.
35. Khosravi AR, Rowzati M, Gharipour M, Fesharaki MG, et al. (2012). Hypertension control in industrial employees: Findings from SHIMSCO study. ARYA Atherosclerosis 7(4 ):191-196.
36. Ronningen KS, Enersen M. (2012). Diabetes and oral health. Norsk Epidemiologi 22(1 ):47-53.
37. Zaman K, Bodmer A, Pralong F, Castiglione-Gertsch M. (2012). [Breast cancer and obesity, a dangerous relation]. Revue Medicale Suisse 8(342 ):1101-1104.
38. Lee Y, Back JH, Kim J, Byeon H, et al. (2012). Clustering of multiple healthy lifestyles among older Korean adults living in the community. Geriatrics and Gerontology International 12(3 ):515-523.
39. Gustafsson PE, Janlert U, Theorell T, Westerlund H, et al. (2012). Do peer relations in adolescence influence health in adulthood? Peer problems in the school setting and the metabolic syndrome in middle-age. PLoS ONE 7(6 Article Number: e39385. Date of Publication: 27 Jun 2012).
40. Connolly B, Denehy L, Brett S, Elliott D, et al. (2012). Exercise rehabilitation following hospital discharge in survivors of critical illness: An integrative review. Critical Care 16(3 Article Number: 226. Date of Publication: 20 Jun 2012).
41. Hassanzade R, Janbabaei G, Salavati M, Moonesi FS, et al. (2012). Evaluation of group-therapy efficacy by cognitive-behavioral therapy method for promoting general health among breast cancer patients. HealthMED 6(5 ):1541-1546.