1. Harris MF, Fanaian M, Jayasinghe UW, Passey M, et al. (2012
). [What predicts patient-reported GP management of smoking, nutrition, alcohol, physical activity and weight?.]. Australian Journal of Primary Health 18(2):123-8.
2. Helmink JH, Kremers SP, van Boekel LC, van Brussel-Visser FN, et al. (2012
). [Factors determining the motivation of primary health care professionals to implement and continue the 'Beweegkuur' lifestyle intervention programme.]. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 18(3):682-8.
3. Yi M, Park EY. (2012
). [Effects of breast health education conducted by trained breast cancer survivors.]. Journal of Advanced Nursing 68(5):1100-10.
4. Radetti G, Longhi S, Baiocchi M, Cassar W, et al. (2012
). [Changes in lifestyle improve body composition, thyroid function, and structure in obese children.]. Journal of Endocrinological Investigation 35(3):281-5.
5. Pfeifer K, Huber G, Baldus A, Pothig D, et al. (2012
). [Resource management: ICF-oriented exercise programs for patients with diabetes mellitus type 2. Chronic illnesses and biopsychosocial status]. Zeitschrift fur Gerontologie und Geriatrie 45(2):119-27.
6. Barrio G, Bravo MJ, Brugal MT, Diez M, et al. (2012
). [Harm reduction interventions for drug injectors or heroin users in Spain: expanding coverage as the storm abates.]. Addiction 107(6):1111-22.
7. Kishida K, Funahashi T, Shimomura I. (2012
). [Clinical importance of assessment of type 2 diabetes mellitus with visceral obesity. A Japanese perspective.]. Current Diabetes Reviews 8(2):84-91.
8. Helmink JH, Kremers SP, Van Boekel LC, Van Brussel-Visser FN, et al. (2012
). [The BeweegKuur programme: a qualitative study of promoting and impeding factors for successful implementation of a primary health care lifestyle intervention for overweight and obese people.]. Family Practice 29( Suppl 1):i68-i74.
9. Griffiths UK, Anigbogu B, Nanchahal K. (2012
). [Economic evaluations of adult weight management interventions: a systematic literature review focusing on methods used for determining health impacts.]. Applied Health Economics and Health Policy 10(3):145-62.
10. Wu MP, Wu SF, Wang TC, Kao MJ, et al. (2012
). [Effectiveness of a community-based health promotion program targeting people with hypertension and high cholesterol.]. Nursing and Health Sciences 14(2):173-81.
11. Tang TS, Funnell MM, Oh M. (2012
). [Lasting effects of a 2-year diabetes self-management support intervention: outcomes at 1-year follow-up.]. Preventing Chronic Disease 9:E109.
12. Iakovlev MIu, Bobrovnitskii IP, Lebedeva OD. (2012
). [Using diagnostic software module for monitoring the functional reserves of the organism for the estimation of the efficacy of health-improving and rehabilitative programs]. Voprosy Kurortologii, Fizioterapii i Lechebnoi Fizicheskoi Kultury (2):7-9.
13. Laplante-Levesque A, Brannstrom KJ, Andersson G, Lunner T. (2012
). [Quality and readability of English-language internet information for adults with hearing impairment and their significant others.]. International Journal of Audiology 51(8):618-26.
14. Swinnen AM. (2012
). [Dementia in documentary film: Mum by Adelheid Roosen]. Tijdschrift voor Gerontologie en Geriatrie 43(5):255-64.
15. Verhaeghe N, De Maeseneer J, Maes L, Van Heeringen C, et al. (2012
). [Health promotion intervention in mental health care: design and baseline findings of a cluster preference randomized controlled trial.]. BMC Public Health 12:431.
16. Evans-Lacko S, London J, Japhet S, Rusch N, et al. (2012
). [Mass social contact interventions and their effect on mental health related stigma and intended discrimination.]. BMC Public Health 12:489.
17. Avery A, Pallister C, Allan J, Stubbs J, et al. (2012
). [An initial evaluation of a family-based approach to weight management in adolescents attending a community weight management group.]. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics 25(5):469-76.
18. Wake M, Lycett K, Sabin MA, Gunn J, et al. (2012
). [A shared-care model of obesity treatment for 3-10 year old children: protocol for the HopSCOTCH randomised controlled trial.]. BMC Pediatrics 12:39.
19. Ball GD, Ambler KA, Keaschuk RA, Rosychuk RJ, et al. (2012
). [Parents as agents of change (PAC) in pediatric weight management: the protocol for the PAC randomized clinical trial.]. BMC Pediatrics 12:114.
20. Ridde V, Sombie I. (2012
). [Street-level workers' criteria for identifying indigents to be exempted from user fees in Burkina Faso.]. Tropical Medicine and International Health 17(6):782-91.
21. Leutgeb V, Schaider M, Schienle A. (2012
). [Psychoeducation leads to a reduction in fear of spiders in 8- to 9-year-old children - a pilot study]. Zeitschrift fur Kinder-und Jugendpsychiatrie und Psychotherapie 40(5):325-30.
22. Corrieri S, Conrad I, Riedel-Heller SG. (2012
). [Info-pocket-guide as a contribution to the prevention of mental illnesses]. Psychiatrische Praxis 39(3):129-35.
23. Boylan S, Louie JC, Gill TP. (2012
). [Consumer response to healthy eating, physical activity and weight-related recommendations: a systematic review.]. Obesity Reviews 13(7):606-17.
24. Morgan AJ, Jorm AF, Mackinnon AJ. (2012
). [Email-based promotion of self-help for subthreshold depression: Mood Memos randomised controlled trial.]. British Journal of Psychiatry 200(5):412-8.
25. Murphy HR, Wadham C, Hassler-Hurst J, Rayman G, et al. (2012
). [Randomized trial of a diabetes self-management education and family teamwork intervention in adolescents with Type 1 diabetes.]. Diabetic Medicine 29(8):e249-54.
26. Vancampfort D, De Hert M, Skjerven LH, Gyllensten AL, et al. (2012
). [International Organization of Physical Therapy in Mental Health consensus on physical activity within multidisciplinary rehabilitation programmes for minimising cardio-metabolic risk in patients with schizophrenia.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(1):1-12.
27. Nakade M, Aiba N, Suda N, Morita A, et al. (2012
). [Behavioral change during weight loss program and one-year follow-up: Saku Control Obesity Program (SCOP) in Japan.]. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition 21(1):22-34.
28. Rush E, Reed P, McLennan S, Coppinger T, et al. (2012
). [A school-based obesity control programme: Project Energize. Two-year outcomes.]. British Journal of Nutrition 107(4):581-7.
29. Clarke A, Barker-Collo SL, Feigin VL. (2012
). [Poststroke fatigue: does group education make a difference? A randomized pilot trial.]. Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation 19(1):32-9.
30. Verma A, Torun P, Harris E, Edwards R, et al. (2012
). [Population Impact Analysis: a framework for assessing the population impact of a risk or intervention.]. Journal of Public Health 34(1):83-9.
31. Rohleder P, Swartz L, Schneider M, Eide AH. (2012
). [Challenges to providing HIV prevention education to youth with disabilities in South Africa.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(8):619-24.
32. Heinen M, Borm G, van der Vleuten C, Evers A, et al. (2012
). [The Lively Legs self-management programme increased physical activity and reduced wound days in leg ulcer patients: Results from a randomized controlled trial.]. International Journal of Nursing Studies 49(2):151-61.
33. Atun R, de Jongh TE, Secci FV, Ohiri K, et al. (2011
). [Integration of priority population, health and nutrition interventions into health systems: systematic review.]. BMC Public Health 11:780.
34. Zhou Q, Li X, Zou F, Wu L, et al. (2011
). [Effect of systematic self-management education on quality of life, anxiety and depression of patients with Type 2 diabetes in communities]. Zhong Nan da Xue Xue Bao. Yi Xue Ban = Journal of Central South University. Medical Sciences 36(2):133-7.
35. Neve M, Morgan PJ, Collins CE. (2011
). [Weight change in a commercial web-based weight loss program and its association with website use: cohort study.]. Journal of Medical Internet Research 13(4):e83.
36. Sakane N, Sato J, Tsushita K, Tsujii S, et al. (2011
). [Prevention of type 2 diabetes in a primary healthcare setting: three-year results of lifestyle intervention in Japanese subjects with impaired glucose tolerance.]. BMC Public Health 11(1):40.
37. Terry J. (2011
). [Delivering a basic mental health training programme: views and experiences of Mental Health First Aid instructors in Wales.]. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing 18(8):677-86.
38. Biddle MG, Vincent G, McCambridge A, Britton G, et al. (2011
). [Randomised controlled trial of informal team sports for cardiorespiratory fitness and health benefit in Pacific adults.]. Journal of Primary Health Care 3(4):269-77.
39. Salva A, Andrieu S, Fernandez E, Schiffrin EJ, et al. (2011
). [Health and nutrition promotion program for patients with dementia (NutriAlz): cluster randomized trial.]. Journal of Nutrition, Health and Aging 15(10):822-30.
40. Lobban F, Glentworth D, Haddock G, Wainwright L, et al. (2011
). [The views of relatives of young people with psychosis on how to design a Relatives Education And Coping Toolkit (REACT).]. Journal of Mental Health 20(6):567-79.
41. Farooq U, Jang DG, Jang JK, Park SH. (2011
). [Mental health promotion system.]. Conference Proceedings: ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2011:5283-6.
42. Reina R, Lopez V, Jimenez M, Garcia-Calvo T, et al. (2011
). [Effects of awareness interventions on children's attitudes toward peers with a visual impairment.]. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 34(3):243-8.
43. Corbett A, Ballard C. (2011
). [Information provision services in dementia care.]. International Journal of Older People Nursing 6(3):217-26.
44. Nowicka P, Savoye M, Fisher PA. (2011
). [Which psychological method is most effective for group treatment?.]. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity 6( Suppl 1):70-3.
45. Heslehurst N, Moore H, Rankin J, Ells LJ, et al. (2011
). [How can maternity services be developed to effectively address maternal obesity? A qualitative study.]. Midwifery 27(5):e170-7.
46. Lehto T, Oinas-Kukkonen H. (2011
). [Persuasive features in web-based alcohol and smoking interventions: a systematic review of the literature.]. Journal of Medical Internet Research 13(3):e46.
47. Konradsdottir E, Svavarsdottir EK. (2011
). [How effective is a short-term educational and support intervention for families of an adolescent with type 1 diabetes?.]. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing: JSPN 16(4):295-304.
48. Sorensen LB, Greve T, Kreutzer M, Pedersen U, et al. (2011
). [Weight maintenance through behaviour modification with a cooking course or neurolinguistic programming.]. Canadian Journal of Dietetic Practice and Research 72(4):181-5.
49. Gustafsdottir M. (2011
). [Keeping up health promotion practices in specialized day care units for people with dementia.]. American Journal of Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias 26(6):437-42.
50. Konradsdottir E, Svavarsdottir EK. (2011). How effective is a short-term educational and support intervention for families of an adolescent with type 1 diabetes?. Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing: JSPN 16(4):295-304.