1. Rhodes RE, Dickau L. (2013). Moderators of the intention-behaviour relationship in the physical activity domain: a systematic review. British journal of sports medicine 47(4):215-25.
2. Milnes LJ, McGowan L, Campbell M, Callery P. (2013). Developing an intervention to promote young people''s participation in asthma review consultations with practice nurses. Journal of advanced nursing 69(1):91-101.
3. Cho H, Lee JS, Lee S. (2013). Optimistic bias about H1N1 flu: testing the links between risk communication, optimistic bias, and self-protection behavior. Health communication 28(2):146-58.
4. Laurie KL, Huston P, Riley S, Katz JM, Willison DJ, et al. (2013). Influenza serological studies to inform public health action: best practices to optimise timing, quality and reporting. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 7(2):211-24.
5. Dara M, Dadu A, Kremer K, Zaleskis R, Kluge HH, et al. (2013). Epidemiology of tuberculosis in WHO European Region and public health response. European spine journal : official publication of the European Spine Society, the European Spinal Deformity Society, and the European Section of the Cervical Spine Research Society 22 Suppl 4:549-55.