1. McDonough C, Dunkley AJ, Aujla N, Morris D, Davies MJ, et al. (2013). The association between body mass index and health-related quality of life: influence of ethnicity on this relationship. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 15(4):342-8.
2. Johnson MA. (2013). Strategies to improve diet in older adults. The Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 72(1):166-72.
3. Bunyamin V, Spaderna H, Weidner G. (2013). Health behaviors contribute to quality of life in patients with advanced heart failure independent of psychological and medical patient characteristics. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(7):1603-11.
4. Bacigalupo R, Cudd P, Littlewood C, Bissell P, Hawley MS, et al. (2013). Interventions employing mobile technology for overweight and obesity: an early systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(4):279-91.
5. Short CE, James EL, Plotnikoff RC. (2013). How social cognitive theory can help oncology-based health professionals promote physical activity among breast cancer survivors. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 17(4):482-9.