1. Arvidsson S, Bergman S, Arvidsson B, Fridlund B, et al. (2011). Experiences of health-promoting self-care in people living with rheumatic diseases. Journal of Advanced Nursing 67(6):1264-72.
2. Langeveld J, Joa I, Larsen TK, Rennan JA, et al. (2011). Teachers' awareness for psychotic symptoms in secondary school: the effects of an early detection programme and information campaign. Early Intervention in Psychiatry 5(2):115-21.
3. Shimazu K, Shimodera S, Mino Y, Nishida A, et al. (2011). Family psychoeducation for major depression: randomised controlled trial. British Journal of Psychiatry 198(5):385-90.
4. do Nascimento DR. (2011). [Vaccination campaigns against poliomyelitis in Brazil (1960-1990)]. Ciencia and Saude Coletiva 16(2):501-11.
5. Goode AD, Winkler EA, Lawler SP, Reeves MM, et al. (2011). A telephone-delivered physical activity and dietary intervention for type 2 diabetes and hypertension: does intervention dose influence outcomes?. American Journal of Health Promotion 25(4):257-63.