1. Pfeiffer RM. (2013). Extensions of criteria for evaluating risk prediction models for public health applications. Biostatistics (Oxford, England) 14(2):366-81.
2. WidAŠn SE. (2013). A suggested model for decision-making regarding hearing conservation: towards a systems theory approach. International journal of audiology 52(1):57-64.
3. Cochrane T, Gidlow CJ, Kumar J, Mawby Y, Iqbal Z, et al. (2013). Cross-sectional review of the response and treatment uptake from the NHS Health Checks programme in Stoke on Trent. Journal of public health (Oxford, England) 35(1):92-8.
4. Hara Y, Iwashita S, Ishii K, Inada C, Okada A, et al. (2013). The reliability and validity of the Japanese version of the Diabetes Family Behavior Checklist (DFBC) for assessing the relationship between type 2 diabetes mellitus patients and their families with respect to adherence to treatment regimen. Diabetes research and clinical practice 99(1):39-47.
5. Cleland V, Granados A, Crawford D, Winzenberg T, Ball K, et al. (2013). Effectiveness of interventions to promote physical activity among socioeconomically disadvantaged women: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(3):197-212.