1. Laurie KL, Huston P, Riley S, Katz JM, Willison DJ, et al. (2013). Influenza serological studies to inform public health action: best practices to optimise timing, quality and reporting. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 7(2):211-24.
2. Dara M, Dadu A, Kremer K, Zaleskis R, Kluge HH, et al. (2013). Epidemiology of tuberculosis in WHO European Region and public health response. European spine journal : official publication of the European Spine Society, the European Spinal Deformity Society, and the European Section of the Cervical Spine Research Society 22 Suppl 4:549-55.
3. Worthmann H, Schwartz A, Heidenreich F, Sindern E, Lorenz R, et al. (2013). Educational campaign on stroke in an urban population in Northern Germany: influence on public stroke awareness and knowledge. International journal of stroke : official journal of the International Stroke Society 8(5):286-92.
4. Kirk SF, Kuhle S, Ohinmaa A, Veugelers PJ. (2013). Health behaviours and health-care utilization in Canadian schoolchildren. Public health nutrition 16(2):358-64.
5. Mabry RM, Winkler EA, Reeves MM, Eakin EG, Owen N, et al. (2013). Correlates of Omani adults'' physical inactivity and sitting time. Public health nutrition 16(1):65-72.