1. Ross R, Hudson R, Day AG, Lam M. (2013). Dose-response effects of exercise on abdominal obesity and risk factors for cardiovascular disease in adults: Study rationale, design and methods. Contemporary Clinical Trials 34(1 ):155-160.
2. Harris MF, Fanaian M, Jayasinghe UW, Passey M, et al. (2012
). [What predicts patient-reported GP management of smoking, nutrition, alcohol, physical activity and weight?.]. Australian Journal of Primary Health 18(2):123-8.
3. Helmink JH, Kremers SP, van Boekel LC, van Brussel-Visser FN, et al. (2012
). [Factors determining the motivation of primary health care professionals to implement and continue the 'Beweegkuur' lifestyle intervention programme.]. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 18(3):682-8.
4. Yi M, Park EY. (2012
). [Effects of breast health education conducted by trained breast cancer survivors.]. Journal of Advanced Nursing 68(5):1100-10.
5. Radetti G, Longhi S, Baiocchi M, Cassar W, et al. (2012
). [Changes in lifestyle improve body composition, thyroid function, and structure in obese children.]. Journal of Endocrinological Investigation 35(3):281-5.
6. Pfeifer K, Huber G, Baldus A, Pothig D, et al. (2012
). [Resource management: ICF-oriented exercise programs for patients with diabetes mellitus type 2. Chronic illnesses and biopsychosocial status]. Zeitschrift fur Gerontologie und Geriatrie 45(2):119-27.
7. Barrio G, Bravo MJ, Brugal MT, Diez M, et al. (2012
). [Harm reduction interventions for drug injectors or heroin users in Spain: expanding coverage as the storm abates.]. Addiction 107(6):1111-22.
8. Kishida K, Funahashi T, Shimomura I. (2012
). [Clinical importance of assessment of type 2 diabetes mellitus with visceral obesity. A Japanese perspective.]. Current Diabetes Reviews 8(2):84-91.
9. Helmink JH, Kremers SP, Van Boekel LC, Van Brussel-Visser FN, et al. (2012
). [The BeweegKuur programme: a qualitative study of promoting and impeding factors for successful implementation of a primary health care lifestyle intervention for overweight and obese people.]. Family Practice 29( Suppl 1):i68-i74.
10. Griffiths UK, Anigbogu B, Nanchahal K. (2012
). [Economic evaluations of adult weight management interventions: a systematic literature review focusing on methods used for determining health impacts.]. Applied Health Economics and Health Policy 10(3):145-62.
11. Wu MP, Wu SF, Wang TC, Kao MJ, et al. (2012
). [Effectiveness of a community-based health promotion program targeting people with hypertension and high cholesterol.]. Nursing and Health Sciences 14(2):173-81.
12. Tang TS, Funnell MM, Oh M. (2012
). [Lasting effects of a 2-year diabetes self-management support intervention: outcomes at 1-year follow-up.]. Preventing Chronic Disease 9:E109.
13. Iakovlev MIu, Bobrovnitskii IP, Lebedeva OD. (2012
). [Using diagnostic software module for monitoring the functional reserves of the organism for the estimation of the efficacy of health-improving and rehabilitative programs]. Voprosy Kurortologii, Fizioterapii i Lechebnoi Fizicheskoi Kultury (2):7-9.
14. Laplante-Levesque A, Brannstrom KJ, Andersson G, Lunner T. (2012
). [Quality and readability of English-language internet information for adults with hearing impairment and their significant others.]. International Journal of Audiology 51(8):618-26.
15. Swinnen AM. (2012
). [Dementia in documentary film: Mum by Adelheid Roosen]. Tijdschrift voor Gerontologie en Geriatrie 43(5):255-64.
16. Verhaeghe N, De Maeseneer J, Maes L, Van Heeringen C, et al. (2012
). [Health promotion intervention in mental health care: design and baseline findings of a cluster preference randomized controlled trial.]. BMC Public Health 12:431.