Home > Database > Index
1. Laguna M, Ruiz JR, Lara MT, Aznar S. (2013). Recommended levels of physical activity to avoid adiposity in Spanish children. Pediatric obesity 8(1):62-9.
2. LA³pez-Jornet P, Camacho-Alonso F, MiA±ano FM, Sanchez-Siles M. (2013). Evaluation of the different strategies to oral cancer knowledge: a randomized controlled study. Psycho-oncology 22(7):1618-23.
3. Gallagher P, Yancy WS, Jeffreys AS, Coffman CJ, Weinberger M, et al. (2013). Patient self-efficacy and spouse perception of spousal support are associated with lower patient weight: baseline results from a spousal support behavioral intervention. Psychology, health & medicine 18(2):175-81.
4. Sakayori T, Maki Y, Hirata S, Okada M, Ishii T, et al. (2013). Evaluation of a Japanese "Prevention of long-term care" project for the improvement in oral function in the high-risk elderly. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(2):451-7.
5. Haario P, Rahkonen O, Laaksonen M, Lahelma E, Lallukka T, et al. (2013). Bidirectional associations between insomnia symptoms and unhealthy behaviours. Journal of sleep research 22(1):89-95.
6. Puhl R, Peterson JL, Luedicke J. (2013). Fighting obesity or obese persons? Public perceptions of obesity-related health messages. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(6):774-82.
7. Kimura M, Watanabe M, Tanimoto Y, Kusabiraki T, Komiyama M, et al. (2013). Occlusal support including that from artificial teeth as an indicator for health promotion among community-dwelling elderly in Japan. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):539-46.
8. Burmeister JM, Hinman N, Koball A, Hoffmann DA, Carels RA, et al. (2013). Food addiction in adults seeking weight loss treatment. Implications for psychosocial health and weight loss. Appetite 60(1):103-10.
9. Gellert C, SchA¶ttker B, Holleczek B, Stegmaier C, MA¼ller H, et al. (2013). Using rate advancement periods for communicating the benefits of quitting smoking to older smokers. Tobacco control 22(4):227-30.
10. Ng A, Kennedy P, Hutchinson B, Ingram A, Vondrell S, et al. (2013). Self-efficacy and health status improve after a wellness program in persons with multiple sclerosis. Disability and rehabilitation 35(12):1039-44.
11. Ohlsson-Nevo E, Andershed B, Nilsson UG, AnderzA©n-Carlsson A. (2013). Finding a wider horizon: experiences of being a next-of-kin of a person suffering from colorectal cancer as told after having participated in a psychoeducational program. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 17(3):324-30.
12. Pfeiffer RM. (2013). Extensions of criteria for evaluating risk prediction models for public health applications. Biostatistics (Oxford, England) 14(2):366-81.
13. WidA©n SE. (2013). A suggested model for decision-making regarding hearing conservation: towards a systems theory approach. International journal of audiology 52(1):57-64.
14. Cochrane T, Gidlow CJ, Kumar J, Mawby Y, Iqbal Z, et al. (2013). Cross-sectional review of the response and treatment uptake from the NHS Health Checks programme in Stoke on Trent. Journal of public health (Oxford, England) 35(1):92-8.
15. Hara Y, Iwashita S, Ishii K, Inada C, Okada A, et al. (2013). The reliability and validity of the Japanese version of the Diabetes Family Behavior Checklist (DFBC) for assessing the relationship between type 2 diabetes mellitus patients and their families with respect to adherence to treatment regimen. Diabetes research and clinical practice 99(1):39-47.
16. Cleland V, Granados A, Crawford D, Winzenberg T, Ball K, et al. (2013). Effectiveness of interventions to promote physical activity among socioeconomically disadvantaged women: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(3):197-212.
17. Henderson EM, Keogh E, Rosser BA, Eccleston C. (2013). Searching the internet for help with pain: adolescent search, coping, and medication behaviour. British journal of health psychology 18(1):218-32.
18. Schmiedel K, Schlager H, DA¶rje F. (2013). Preventive counselling for public health in pharmacies in South Germany. International journal of clinical pharmacy 35(1):138-44.
19. Have MT, van der Heide A, Mackenbach JP, de Beaufort ID. (2013). An ethical framework for the prevention of overweight and obesity: a tool for thinking through a programme''s ethical aspects. European journal of public health 23(2):299-305.
20. McDonough C, Dunkley AJ, Aujla N, Morris D, Davies MJ, et al. (2013). The association between body mass index and health-related quality of life: influence of ethnicity on this relationship. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 15(4):342-8.
21. Johnson MA. (2013). Strategies to improve diet in older adults. The Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 72(1):166-72.
22. Bunyamin V, Spaderna H, Weidner G. (2013). Health behaviors contribute to quality of life in patients with advanced heart failure independent of psychological and medical patient characteristics. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(7):1603-11.
23. Bacigalupo R, Cudd P, Littlewood C, Bissell P, Hawley MS, et al. (2013). Interventions employing mobile technology for overweight and obesity: an early systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(4):279-91.
24. Short CE, James EL, Plotnikoff RC. (2013). How social cognitive theory can help oncology-based health professionals promote physical activity among breast cancer survivors. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 17(4):482-9.
25. Soares Pires F, Drummond M, Marinho A, Sampaio R, Pinto T, et al. (2013). Effectiveness of a group education session on adherence with APAP in obstructive sleep apnea--a randomized controlled study. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 17(3):993-1001.