Home > Database > Index
1. Becerra-GarcAa JA, Robles Jurado MJ. (2014). Behavioral approach system activity and self-reported somatic symptoms in fibromyalgia: an exploratory study. International journal of rheumatic diseases 17(1):89-92.
2. Hertel NT, Vedel K, Rohde L, Olesen JB. (2013). Serious disease - serious game. Studies in health technology and informatics 192:1166.
3. Parchani A, El-Menyar A, Al-Thani H, Tuma M, Zarour A, et al. (2013). Recreational-related head injuries in Qatar. Brain injury 27(12):1450-3.
4. Thompson LH, Khan S, du Plessis E, Lazarus L, Reza-Paul S, et al. (2013). Beyond internalised stigma: daily moralities and subjectivity among self-identified kothis in Karnataka, South India. Culture, health & sexuality 15(10):1237-51.
5. Ahmadian M, Samah AA. (2013). Application of health behavior theories to breast cancer screening among Asian women. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(7):4005-13.
6. Angadi MM, Sorganvi VS, Algur VS. (2013). Impact of health education on knowledge regarding human immunodeficiency virus/acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Journal of the Indian Medical Association 111(1):28, 30-1.
7. Ghisi GL, dos Santos RZ, Aranha EE, Nunes AD, Oh P, et al. (2013). Perceptions of barriers to cardiac rehabilitation use in Brazil. Vascular health and risk management 9:485-91.
8. Olszanecka-Glinianowicz M, Chudek J. (2013). The level of health education in the Polish population. Annals of agricultural and environmental medicine : AAEM 20(3):559-65.
9. Al-Naggar RA. (2013). Practice of skin cancer prevention among road traffic police officers in Malaysia. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(8):4577-81.
10. Mkumbo K. (2013). Assessment of HIV/AIDS knowledge, attitudes and behaviours among students in higher education in Tanzania. Global public health 8(10):1168-79.
11. Kreier F, Genco AžM, Boreel M, Langkemper MP, Nugteren IC, et al. (2013). An individual, community-based treatment for obese children and their families: the solution-focused approach. Obesity facts 6(5):424-32.
12. Kroese FM, Adriaanse MA, Vinkers CD, van de Schoot R, de Ridder DT, et al. (2013). The effectiveness of a proactive coping intervention targeting self-management in diabetes patients. Psychology & health 29(1):110-25.
13. Winkler JK, Schultz JH, Woehning A, Piel D, Gartner L, et al. (2013). Effectiveness of a low-calorie weight loss program in moderately and severely obese patients. Obesity facts 6(5):469-80.
14. Adair PM, Burnside G, Pine CM. (2013). Analysis of health behaviour change interventions for preventing dental caries delivered in primary schools. Caries research 47 Suppl 1:2-12.
15. Moule P, Evans D, Pollard K. (2013). Using the Plan-Do-Study-Act model: Pacesetters experiences. International journal of health care quality assurance 26(7):593-600.
16. Steckelberg A, Albrecht M, Kezle A, Kasper J, MAĽhlhauser I, et al. (2013). Impact of numerical information on risk knowledge regarding human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination among schoolgirls: a randomised controlled trial. German medical science : GMS e-journal 11:Doc15.
17. DirektA¶r Až, A–zer E. (2013). Evaluating dietary quality in diabetes by the Healthy Eating Index. Asia Pacific journal of clinical nutrition 22(4):620-5.
18. Tsunematsu M, Kawasaki H, Masuoka Y, Kakehashi M. (2013). Factors affecting breast cancer screening behavior in Japan--assessment using the health belief model and conjoint analysis. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(10):6041-8.
19. Bekar M, Guler H, Evcili F, Demirel G, Duran O, et al. (2013). Determining the knowledge of women and their attitudes regarding gynecological cancer prevention. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(10):6055-9.
20. Lee MH, Choi KS, Lee YY, Suh M, Jun JK, et al. (2013). Relationship between Social Network and Stage of Adoption of Gastric Cancer Screening among the Korean Population. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(10):6095-101.
21. Persiani M, Aromatario O, Evrard-Garcia C, Gravatte C, Cambon L, et al. (2013). ["I love my heart": a regional program to reduce cardiovascular risk and health inequalities]. SantÃ© publique (Vandoeuvre-lÃ¨s-Nancy, France) 25(2 Suppl):s217-23.
22. Legeay M, Saillard J. (2013). [Promoting access to health care among deaf and hard of hearing youth: the example of the internet training workshops]. SantÃ© publique (Vandoeuvre-lÃ¨s-Nancy, France) 25(2 Suppl):s235-9.
23. Verrocchio MC, Ambrosini A, Fulcheri M. (2013). Promotion of mental health in children of parents with a mental disorder. Annali dell''Istituto superiore di sanitÃ 49(4):406-11.
24. Boughtwood D, Shanley C, Adams J, Santalucia Y, Kyriazopoulos H, et al. (2013). The role of the bilingual/bicultural worker in dementia education, support and care. Dementia (London, England) 12(1):7-21.
25. Davati A, Pirasteh A, Yahyaei M, Shakouri A. (2013). Skin protective behavior amongst girl students; based on health belief model. Acta medica Iranica 51(9):626-32.