Home > Database > Index
1. Laurie KL, Huston P, Riley S, Katz JM, Willison DJ, et al. (2013). Influenza serological studies to inform public health action: best practices to optimise timing, quality and reporting. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 7(2):211-24.
2. Dara M, Dadu A, Kremer K, Zaleskis R, Kluge HH, et al. (2013). Epidemiology of tuberculosis in WHO European Region and public health response. European spine journal : official publication of the European Spine Society, the European Spinal Deformity Society, and the European Section of the Cervical Spine Research Society 22 Suppl 4:549-55.
3. Worthmann H, Schwartz A, Heidenreich F, Sindern E, Lorenz R, et al. (2013). Educational campaign on stroke in an urban population in Northern Germany: influence on public stroke awareness and knowledge. International journal of stroke : official journal of the International Stroke Society 8(5):286-92.
4. Kirk SF, Kuhle S, Ohinmaa A, Veugelers PJ. (2013). Health behaviours and health-care utilization in Canadian schoolchildren. Public health nutrition 16(2):358-64.
5. Mabry RM, Winkler EA, Reeves MM, Eakin EG, Owen N, et al. (2013). Correlates of Omani adults'' physical inactivity and sitting time. Public health nutrition 16(1):65-72.
6. Beeckman K, Louckx F, Putman K. (2013). Content and timing of antenatal care: predisposing, enabling and pregnancy-related determinants of antenatal care trajectories. European journal of public health 23(1):67-73.
7. Holt M, Lee E, Prestage GP, Zablotska I, de Wit J, et al. (2013). The converging and diverging characteristics of HIV-positive and HIV-negative gay men in the Australian Gay Community Periodic Surveys, 2000-2009. AIDS care 25(1):28-37.
8. Verrotti A, Agostinelli S, D''Egidio C, Di Fonzo A, Carotenuto M, et al. (2013). Impact of a weight loss program on migraine in obese adolescents. European journal of neurology : the official journal of the European Federation of Neurological Societies 20(2):394-7.
9. Rafiq R, Brocklehurst P, Rogers SN. (2013). Effect of Mouth Cancer Awareness Week on urgent suspected head and neck cancer referrals. The British journal of oral & maxillofacial surgery 51(7):e183-5.
10. Ahire M, Sheridan J, Regbetz S, Stacey P, Scott JG, et al. (2013). Back to basics: informing the public of co-morbid physical health problems in those with mental illness. The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry 47(2):177-84.
11. Anderson AS, Steele R, Coyle J. (2013). Lifestyle issues for colorectal cancer survivors--perceived needs, beliefs and opportunities. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 21(1):35-42.
12. Kitaoka K, Nagaoka J, Matsuoka T, Shigemura C, Harada K, et al. (2013). Dietary intervention with cooking instructions and self-monitoring of the diet in free-living hypertensive men. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 35(2):120-7.
13. Behm L, ZidA©n L, DunA©r A, Falk K, Dahlin-Ivanoff S, et al. (2013). Multi-professional and multi-dimensional group education--a key to action in elderly persons. Disability and rehabilitation 35(5):427-35.
14. Lassenius O, Akerlind I, Wiklund-Gustin L, Arman M, SA¶derlund A, et al. (2013). Self-reported health and physical activity among community mental healthcare users. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(1):82-90.
15. Lee CB, Chen MS, Chu CM. (2013). The health promoting hospital movement in Taiwan: recent development and gaps in workplace. International journal of public health 58(2):313-7.
16. Lindsay S, Edwards A. (2013). A systematic review of disability awareness interventions for children and youth. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):623-46.
17. McConkey R, Samadi SA. (2013). The impact of mutual support on Iranian parents of children with an autism spectrum disorder: a longitudinal study. Disability and rehabilitation 35(9):775-84.
18. van Nies JA, Brouwer E, de Rooy DP, van Gaalen FA, Huizinga TW, et al. (2013). Reasons for medical help-seeking behaviour of patients with recent-onset arthralgia. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 72(8):1302-7.
19. Ernsting A, Schwarzer R, Lippke S, Schneider M. (2013). ''I do not need a flu shot because I lead a healthy lifestyle'': compensatory health beliefs make vaccination less likely. Journal of health psychology 18(6):825-36.
20. Lenz TL, Gillespie ND, Skrabal MZ, Faulkner MA, Skradski JJ, et al. (2013). Using employee experts to offer an interprofessional diabetes risk reduction program to fellow employees. Journal of interprofessional care 27(2):197-9.
21. Laguna M, Ruiz JR, Lara MT, Aznar S. (2013). Recommended levels of physical activity to avoid adiposity in Spanish children. Pediatric obesity 8(1):62-9.
22. LA³pez-Jornet P, Camacho-Alonso F, MiA±ano FM, Sanchez-Siles M. (2013). Evaluation of the different strategies to oral cancer knowledge: a randomized controlled study. Psycho-oncology 22(7):1618-23.
23. Gallagher P, Yancy WS, Jeffreys AS, Coffman CJ, Weinberger M, et al. (2013). Patient self-efficacy and spouse perception of spousal support are associated with lower patient weight: baseline results from a spousal support behavioral intervention. Psychology, health & medicine 18(2):175-81.
24. Sakayori T, Maki Y, Hirata S, Okada M, Ishii T, et al. (2013). Evaluation of a Japanese "Prevention of long-term care" project for the improvement in oral function in the high-risk elderly. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(2):451-7.
25. Haario P, Rahkonen O, Laaksonen M, Lahelma E, Lallukka T, et al. (2013). Bidirectional associations between insomnia symptoms and unhealthy behaviours. Journal of sleep research 22(1):89-95.