1. Beukers F, Cranendonk A, de Vries JI, Wolf H, Lafeber HN, et al. (2013). Catch-up growth in children born growth restricted to mothers with hypertensive disorders of pregnancy. Archives of disease in childhood 98(1):30-5.
2. BA¼yA¼kgebiz A. (2013). Newborn screening for congenital hypothyroidism. Journal of clinical research in pediatric endocrinology 5 Suppl 1:8-12.
3. LoA¿s CM, Maucort-Boulch D, Guy B, Putet G, Picaud JC, et al. (2013). Extremely low birthweight infants: how neonatal intensive care unit teams can reduce postnatal malnutrition and prevent growth retardation. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 102(3):242-8.
4. Loke YJ, Novakovic B, Ollikainen M, Wallace EM, Umstad MP, et al. (2013). The Peri/postnatal Epigenetic Twins Study (PETS). Twin research and human genetics : the official journal of the International Society for Twin Studies 16(1):13-20.
5. Nkhoma OW, Duffy ME, Davidson PW, Cory-Slechta DA, McSorley EM, et al. (2013). Nutritional and cognitive status of entry-level primary school children in Zomba, rural Malawi. International journal of food sciences and nutrition 64(3):282-91.
6. Korzeniewski SJ, Kleyn M, Young WI, Chaiworapongsa T, Schwartz AG, et al. (2013). Screening for congenital hypothyroidism in newborns transferred to neonatal intensive care. Archives of disease in childhood. Fetal and neonatal edition 98(4):F310-5.
7. Mackay DF, Smith GC, Dobbie R, Cooper SA, Pell JP, et al. (2013). Obstetric factors and different causes of special educational need: retrospective cohort study of 407,503 schoolchildren. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology 120(3):297-307; discussion 307-8.
8. Collins SL, Stevenson GN, Noble JA, Impey L. (2013). Rapid calculation of standardized placental volume at 11 to 13 weeks and the prediction of small for gestational age babies. Ultrasound in medicine & biology 39(2):253-60.
9. Campos Ponce M, Incani RN, Pinelli E, Ten Kulve N, Ramak R, et al. (2013). Are intestinal parasites fuelling the rise in dual burden households in Venezuela? Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 107(2):119-23.
10. Chen CY, Lee KT, Lee CT, Lai WT, Huang YB, et al. (2013). Epidemiology and clinical characteristics of congenital hypothyroidism in an Asian population: a nationwide population-based study. Journal of epidemiology / Japan Epidemiological Association 23(2):85-94.