1. Chen CY, Lee KT, Lee CT, Lai WT, Huang YB, et al. (2013). Epidemiology and clinical characteristics of congenital hypothyroidism in an Asian population: a nationwide population-based study. Journal of epidemiology / Japan Epidemiological Association 23(2):85-94.
2. Chen SY, Lin SJ, Lin SH, Chou YY. (2013). Early adiposity rebound and obesity in children with congenital hypothyroidism. Pediatrics and neonatology 54(2):107-12.
3. Webb EA, O'Reilly MA, Clayden JD, Seunarine KK, et al. (2012
). [Effect of growth hormone deficiency on brain structure, motor function and cognition.]. Brain 135(Pt 1):216-27.
4. Sande RK, Matre K, Eide GE, Kiserud T. (2012
). [Ultrasound safety in early pregnancy: reduced energy setting does not compromise obstetric Doppler measurements.]. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 39(4):438-43.
5. Hogler W, Baumann U, Kelly D. (2012
). [Endocrine and bone metabolic complications in chronic liver disease and after liver transplantation in children.]. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition 54(3):313-21.
6. Lu YH, Liu XY, Song Y. (2012
). [Effects of early treatment on physical and intelligence development in children with congenital hypothyroidism]. Zhongguo Dangdai Erke Zazhi 14(6):418-21.
7. Gonzalez-Bulnes A, Ovilo C, Lopez-Bote CJ, Astiz S, et al. (2012
). [Gender-specific early postnatal catch-up growth after intrauterine growth retardation by food restriction in swine with obesity/leptin resistance.]. Reproduction 144(2):269-78.
8. Lausman A, McCarthy FP, Walker M, Kingdom J. (2012
). [Screening, diagnosis, and management of intrauterine growth restriction.]. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada: JOGC 34(1):17-28.
9. Capossela S, Muzio L, Bertolo A, Bianchi V, et al. (2012
). [Growth defects and impaired cognitive-behavioral abilities in mice with knockout for Eif4h, a gene located in the mouse homolog of the Williams-Beuren syndrome critical region.]. American Journal of Pathology 180(3):1121-35.
10. Abduljabbar MA, Afifi AM. (2012
). [Congenital hypothyroidism.]. Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology 25(1-2):13-29.